mashybrainz
New Member
BB
don't need to use toothpaste now coz they'll just swallow it.
good for your MIL!
daph
i use drypers for my son. For my gal, i also fling the diapers in front of her when changing, so now she'll auto lift her legs up for me to change. She likes to chew the diapers, so my hb gives her and extra one to 'chew'. For me, I give her a toy that she likes. Only sometime when she's in a bad mood then she'll roll all over and refuse to change. Then I'll just wear her diapers while she's standing up.
don't need to use toothpaste now coz they'll just swallow it.
good for your MIL!
daph
i use drypers for my son. For my gal, i also fling the diapers in front of her when changing, so now she'll auto lift her legs up for me to change. She likes to chew the diapers, so my hb gives her and extra one to 'chew'. For me, I give her a toy that she likes. Only sometime when she's in a bad mood then she'll roll all over and refuse to change. Then I'll just wear her diapers while she's standing up.