regg
I briefly share my schedule. Agar like that, plus n minus half an hr, depending on whether he's more tired n take longer nap etc etc:
630am - wake up
8am - 180ml milk
10am - 30min nap (sometimes 45min if I'm lucky, 1h if I'm very lucky)
11am - 1 plus bowl of porridge
1230pm - bath
230pm - 180ml milk
3pm - 30min nap (sometimes 45min if I'm lucky, 1h if I'm very lucky)
615pm - 1 plus bowl of porridge
830pm - wash up for bed
9pm - 240ml milk
then poo, change diaper, usually sleep ard 930 or 945pm
I briefly share my schedule. Agar like that, plus n minus half an hr, depending on whether he's more tired n take longer nap etc etc:
630am - wake up
8am - 180ml milk
10am - 30min nap (sometimes 45min if I'm lucky, 1h if I'm very lucky)
11am - 1 plus bowl of porridge
1230pm - bath
230pm - 180ml milk
3pm - 30min nap (sometimes 45min if I'm lucky, 1h if I'm very lucky)
615pm - 1 plus bowl of porridge
830pm - wash up for bed
9pm - 240ml milk
then poo, change diaper, usually sleep ard 930 or 945pm