(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

nicole,
They only got colostrum to suck
Normally bb weight will drop within 1st week aft born...hmm...may be not enough to eat???

Updated slot....

19 Jul 09 ( Sun )
1)Arrive 11.30am ( Session 12pm-2pm )Janice
2)Arrive 1.30pm ( Session 2pm-4pm )Joyful
3)Arrive 3.30pm ( Session 4pm-6pm )Michelle ? TBC
4)Arrive 5.30pm ( Session 6pm-8pm )

Michelle,

Sorry but 1.30pm slot has been taken.
Its left with 3.30pm / 5.30pm slot
happy.gif

Thanks

yalor, i got high BP so..seeing doc on 25/7 see what the doc say, i have a feeling she will ask do i want c section! argh!
abt the matress and matress cover, anyone can advise me where to get? cos i have a hand me down play pen i intent to change the matress and need to get matress cover...

Updated schedule....Only one more slot left..

19 Jul 09 ( Sun )
1)Arrive 11.30am ( Session 12pm-2pm )Janice
2)Arrive 1.30pm ( Session 2pm-4pm )Joyful
3)Arrive 3.30pm ( Session 4pm-6pm )Michelle
4)Arrive 5.30pm ( Session 6pm-8pm )

smurfy,
i invite u into the EDD Aug 2009 grp in FB liao
happy.gif

regg,
mebby u can try places like kiddy palace, dept store like OG, metro...but tink u need to know the rough measurements
happy.gif

Sharrel
I choose to do my c-sec on 8 Aug cos my HB and i both felt that doing it on the 9 Aug is too cheezy, cos my HB is a regular, if bb's birthday also on National Day then its too patriotic already.. :p

Piggy
I am also going for a c-sec and my doc ask me if i want to schedule mine on 9 aug, no extra charge at TMC.

I just saw my doc yesterday, and my bb at 35 weeks weighs about 3kg.. huge... doc says bb got big head.. by the time i give birth 38 weeks he will be abt 3.6kg.. Thank God i am going for a c-sec if not dun know how to push...

*sob*
Think that i might be the only one that put on quite a lot of weight...at wk 34, i am already about 15kg heavier. I foresee this coming sat at my gynae appt (wk 36) another 1 - 2 kg or so...

pls do not be decived by my facebook pix, cos that was taken years ago...now my cheeks are chubbier

Regg
U must measure the size of your play pen first. Make sure the matteress fit exactly, cos not safe to have any gaps between the matteress & playpen

joycec,
im worse then u lei..17kg at 33weeks...dunno how much i will gain for my 35weeks check up *crossing fingers* hope i dun cross 20kg

Sharon, kiki and Pink,
i already take the measurement, been to some department store but seems most of the mattress bigger in size then what i am looking for, i have not head to kiddy palace yet, think is the time to go.. oh woodlands have kiddy palace.. mayb this weekend go see see.. thanks ya
happy.gif

Pink, ur baby's weight's good! My baby's 1.95kg at 32wks & 6 days. Gynae said I could eat durians to fatten baby up. Now 34 wks, i put on 10kg so far.

carefreelife: I chose 9th August to deliver already. But i didnt ask about the charges though. I thot it should be the same. Ahh.

Piggy/Ino: i asked my mum if she could come in with me into the delivery room, she was like so scary, dont want. Even if can, she also dont want. Think no need to ask gynae already.

Ladies, can add me in facebook too? I wanna join the August grp. =) But i didnt post any preg photos coz shy. [email protected]

Adeline, haha, yeah i wanted 8th Aug too. 08/08/09 looks quite nice. But in the end, everyone convinced me to deliver on 9th. Especially my parents and Aunties! Then husband say, deliver later, let the baby stay inside for one more day.

Sharon
i am hoping that i will not hit the 20kg mark also. But doc has been reassuring me that the weight gain is ok.

I think that when the nurse took my weight during my 34wk checkup, she was also quite taken aback by my weight gain. haha...but how can i resist the temptations of ice cream...fries...fast food...

hello all...

im back from my check up...
baby is 2.4kg at 34wks.. :)
receive admission letter liao..
guess after i shift back to my mum;s place i can start packing my hospital bags...

just some info to those mummies going to JB for shopping:
today exchange rate is 1: 2.445. very gd rate to change and do some shopping since it is Malaysia sale now
happy.gif

Regg,
your playpen is hand-me-down one? then it might be difficult to buy exact fit.
I got a hand-me-down cot (think its maybe 10 yrs old le) and I cannot find the mattress to fit it now. Standard cot mattress now is 48" or 42" but my cot is 45" (not here not there!)... I search the whole SG also cannot find!

Hey ladies, got this from a friend:

Spring Maternity Post GSS Atrium Sale!!

16 - 29 July 2009
only @Suntec City, Spring Maternity
Happy Kidz, Level 3

Tops at $10 & $15
Bottoms/Dresses at $20 & $30
Nursing Tops & Bras at $10

michelle,
oh wow!! the tops as in nursing top!? must go there tomorrow liao! anyone else going? :D what is Happy Kidz, Level 3?

Regg, i bought an Aussino baby comforter set in mid june. It was $79.90, but that time got offer and it was $67.90.

The set has:
-Fitted Sheet (132x71x10cm) - for mattress size 28" by 52" mattress
-comforter, cot bumper, pillowcase and bolstercase.

I think the size all quite standard there. The one i got was this:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/971/aussino.jpg

Ino,
i added u to my album alr. yup i top up 2 pic... saw ur album nice:p by studioloft also?

Regg,
my playpen also handmi down but i have no prob findin the size leh.. mine was 41" x 28" i tink quite std wats ur size?

Mickey:send the link to u liao can chk chk if u can view?????let me know har
happy.gif
tks

MIchelle:yup cos hayley goes to GUG there 3 x a week.........haiz....tiring

Just saw Mashy's baby photo on Facebook. C and Hayley looks identical as newborn!!! same as my brother and me (but grow up looks diff liao).

Hi all,

I'ved took my photos with DolceVita's hb today. My hb and I had a great time there. Dolce's hb and his team are very professional and their service is very good. Shall upload my pics once i get them ;)

DolceVita
For the tube from CK department store, how much is it? haha i feel like buying one just for the sake of having a tube that i can wear leh. actually the tube you lent me that day, where did you get it?

water retension
i think i got water retension on my feet today. o_o just now wore my slipper and was so TIGHT!! first time experience that!! but not pain

reira,
saw all the things u bought for yr baby. so many things!!! yr baby is so lucky to hv u as mummy. u actually bought clothes for him up to 3yrs old?! i wanted to buy till 1yr old but my mum & hb were saying i so KS.

re: hospital bag
do we hv to bring our disposable panties & maternity pads? how many shd we bring? wat abt towel, shampoo etc?

today i felt a slight pain at my pelvic area & my leg was also aching. hands also very numb. then i start to panic. quickly went to buy more disposable panties & maternity pad in case i need to go hospital. now i start to get gan jiong........ worry tat anytime i'll give birth.

Zen
Maternity pads, hospital will provide.
But I prefer Pureen maternity pads as they are more comfortable and 100% cotton.
I'm using the post natal panties, recommended by my previous gynae, very soft material and it helps to heal womb faster (stretchable material and yet it fits well).
It can be worn till tummy area.
Shampoo and towel, hospital will provide too.

Reira,

The tube from CK department range between $2.90-$4.90. These tubes come with padding whereas mine does not.
Think I bought them from a shop at Bishan J8, 2 for $10 or something, 2nd floor, corner shop...

Back