(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

fat bobo

orhh.. i see.. thought say no class on sunday then how come trial on sunday.. hee.. sotong me.. haiz.. like that cannot make it liao coz mil's house got 7th month praying..

april,

I'm interested!

Growing Up Gifted Trial Class Programme @ Mountbatten

Any mummies interested to go for 50% off on trial lesson charge at S$50 at GUG new center at Mountbatten. The promotion end suppose to end in August. But they not sure if the mgt will extend it. So they give me the date on 29 Aug 2010.

As it is a new center currently they do not have any class on Sunday. only allow max 5 Adult and 5 kid each timing on trial class.

Address :
GUG @ Mountbatten
231 Mountbatten Centre Blk G
Singapore 397999
Tel : 6242 6992

GUG Trial Class @ Mountabtten
Price : 50% off normal charge (S$50)
Date : 29 Aug 2010
Time : 9.30am to 11am
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Time : 2pm to 3.30pm
1) april - Edric Ong
2) pegsfur - Ovann Lye
3)
4)
5)

Any mummies interested to go for 50% off on trial lesson charge at S$50 at GUG new center at Mountbatten. The promotion end suppose to end in August. But they not sure if the mgt will extend it. So they give me the date on 29 Aug 2010.

As it is a new center currently they do not have any class on Sunday. only allow max 5 Adult and 5 kid each timing on trial class.

Address :
GUG @ Mountbatten
Singapore 397999
Tel : 6242 6992

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) april - Edric Ong
2) pegsfur - Ovann Lye
3) fatbobo - Mattea Yap
4) fatbobo - Keona Yap
5)

Any mummies interested to go for 50% off on trial lesson usual charge at S$50 after discount S$25. The promotion suppose to end in August. But they not sure if the mgt will extend it. So they give me the date on 29 Aug 2010.

As it is a new center currently they do not have no class on Sunday, open the ctr for us on this date for the trial, only allow max 5 Adult and 5 kid at each time slot for trial class.

Address : GUG @ Mountbatten
Singapore 397999 Tel : 6242 6992

Price : After disct @ S$25/kid(usual : S$50) Date : 29 Aug 2010
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Price : After disct @ S$25/kid(usual : S$50)
1) april - Edric Ong
2) pegsfur - Ovann Lye
3) eunice - Lucas Boey
4)
5)

Any mummies interested to go for 50% off on trial lesson usual charge at S$50 after discount S$25. The promotion suppose to end in August. But they not sure if the mgt will extend it. So they give me the date on 29 Aug 2010.

As it is a new center currently they do not have no class on Sunday, open the ctr for us on this date for the trial, only allow max 5 Adult and 5 kid at each time slot for trial class.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) april - Edric Ong
2) pegsfur - Ovann Lye
3) eunice - Lucas Boey
4) fatbobo - Mattea Yap
5) fatbobo - Keona Yap

Re-submit!!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) april - Edric Ong
2) pegsfur - Ovann Lye
3) eunice - Lucas Boey
4) fatbobo - Mattea Yap
5) fatbobo - Keona Yap

oh i'm interested! but the morning session too early liao. bb still sleeping
sad.gif

Good news, i call in charge is too ealy for adults and babies .so new timing will be 4pm.

1) april - Edric Ong
2) pegsfur - Ovann Lye
3) eunice - Lucas Boey
4) fatbobo - Mattea Yap
5) fatbobo - Keona Yap

Time : 4.00pm to 5.30pm
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

baby ja & Michelle,

I feel that is too early n rushing as well, i call her again, and i request later timing. and she granted my wishes.... :D

baby ja.. the 7th mth praying at your il's whole day arh?

oh.. juz realised the class is 1.5hr.
anyways.. april.. thanks for helping me re-post. :)

ya.... prolly can suggest 1:30-3:00pm then 3:30-5:00pm. hahaha.

Eunice,
i got the reply from PLaydays liao:
Both parents can come in for free play, although once we have started the
class it would be best to have only 1 parent with the child so there will
be enough space for everyone in class. The other parent can see from
outside the studio.

hmmmmmmmmm... shld i chg to the latr timing... so by the time finish class... will be late for dinr at in-law's (or prolly can DONT GO!!!) bahahhahahahahhahahahah~

(wah seh!!! my comp darn lag..... taaaake soooooo loooooooooooooooong to pooost!!)

fat bobo

by the time finish praying almost late afternoon le.. every year also like that.. my in-laws' house always pray alot then cook alot also..

javier still got his class on that day also.. dunno can make it anot..

fatbobo,

not oni ur computer......my take sooooooooolongggggggg oso.. tink the SMH server hving problem..
the teacher need to hv lunch lah..there is a group of 5 at time slot 11.30am to 1pm liao lah.....

Good news, i call in charge is too ealy for adults and babies .so new timing will be 4pm.

1) april - Edric Ong
2) pegsfur - Ovann Lye
3) eunice - Lucas Boey
4) fatbobo - Mattea Yap
5) fatbobo - Keona Yap

1)micky_tan - Jeremiah Ng
2)
3)
4)
5)

Mummies,

Just to update we got 55 pax attending the coming mass bash so we decided to order 40pax for buffet@ $12 per pax (menu posted by piggy earlier)

The buffet costs alone will be ($12x40)$480 + $50 delivery = $530

So we oli left $20 to do other things....

re budget for bash: just a thought.. since we only have $20 left, its def not enough for a goodie bag for each kid. How about we just buy balloons and just decor the place and let the kids bring the balloons back after the party? think they'll all love balloons right?

1) april - Edric Ong
2) pegsfur - Ovann Lye
3) eunice - Lucas Boey
4) fatbobo - Mattea Yap
5) fatbobo - Keona Yap

2)BB(Alva) - Lindy Tan
3)
4)
5)

babys,
I think eboey signed her boy with kindermusik previously but not sure still with them or not.

I wanted to sign my boy but later change my mind signed my boy with Little Neuro Tree instead.

re: Julia Gabriel
how about this? anybody registering the little one for 18th mths onward?
happy.gif

Hi mommies, will u be taking ur babies to 12months jab? I called my PD, he said 12month jab is MMR + chicken pox. 15 month is 6+1. I'll be taking my girl for MMR + chicken pox this coming Sat. Always very phobia when comes to baby injection day.

1) april - Edric Ong
2) pegsfur - Ovann Lye
3) eunice - Lucas Boey
4) fatbobo - Mattea Yap
5) fatbobo - Keona Yap

2)BB(Alva) - Lindy Tan
3) Sharon(~mimosa~) -
4)
5)

celine,
i heard of this Little Neuro Tree when i attend one of baby show at Community Club at sgoon ave 2, i oni there is one at Upper Sgoon road, find the location not convenient.

BabyS,
all children love balloon even my elder boy pri 2 still love balloons, we can buy balloons n decorate then let children take.

Babys, sure we can do that...jz blow it & throw on the floor? else helium is ex $ again hahaha

Wat will be the program for the party? shall we fix a timing for phototaking & cake cutting?

Do we need to set up play area for the kids?

hi michelle, i wld like to recommend my CL.. but u dun accept PM.. prolly u can PM me instead den i gv u her contact details?

babyS/Celine, my girls were in kindermusik some time back too. like lucas boey, we did not continue to other terms. my girls + hb & i enjoyed every lesson alot.....but juz tot prolly try out other plcs dat's all. hwever, JG too expensive for me liao! haha.

BB, i rmbrd at the last jab, my PD said the 12th mth jab can combine with the 15th mth.. so we're gona wait till they're 15th mth n take altogether. hehe.

BabyS, jurong point hv little neuro tree meh? i tink previously at safra jurong west there was one, then close le.. it's the same management as the jurong east outlet. so nw all at jurong east. i dun like the parking at jurong east area..so not interested to try out there. haha. there's another one at bt timah plaza, hwever everytime we were there, it's not opened de!?!

donkeymami,

Did Piggytoh mentioned earlier that the delivery charges might be waive off ?
If so, we would free $50 to buy other stuff...

babys/april,
Little Neuro Tree is more on training the bb's focus and memory. Each session is 1 hour consists of quite afew short activities
Some examples of the activities:
1)the teacher will show the babies a pix of banana then hide in her pocket. Then she will go near the baby and ask the baby where is the fruit
2)show flash cards (damn fast, I also cannot catch some :p but the teacher said must be fast wor)
3)give them a set of "toy" consist of a ball and a lion mouth box and asked the babies to roll the ball into the lion mouth
4)teacher flash thru afew color cards and then ask babies "which one is red" :p

fatbobo,
JG is expensive? Because Little Neuro Tree's price is about there too.
Anyway if there are afew mummies signed up with JG I thot we can attend together
happy.gif

hi mummies,
how to use papaya to give babies? do i need to cook first or i blend straight away to make papaya puree? is papaya good for constipation? my bb poo poo is hard.

Fat Bobo, I think MMR already at least 3 viruses plus chicken pox total 4 viruses. Add 6+1. Total 10 viruses. Will the baby become more vulnerable if take together? I think think better take MMR + chickenpox first lor.

Have you all seen the Baby Day Out pictures posted by Ufamily? There will be more pictutres to be posted in 2 weeks time. (Pictures from the professional photographers). Just FYI.

BB.. tink for my girls' case... for 12th mth vaccine is the last dosage for pneumococcal.... den at 15th mth is MMRV (which include the chicken pox vaccine)... i tink for my case, my pneumococcal can delay till 15th mth. so that they dun hfta go thru it twice.

Back