(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

hmmm.. "the rest of the group.." so do i include my fren (whom i had sign them up tog with us...but not august bb) as 'the rest of the group'?

i tink not hor! hahaha.

k la.. tmr den can hw.. prolly will get my helpers to sit with them.. somewhr near us.

pegsfur
hee.. finally completed the montage.
happy.gif

my party started at 12:30 and I went there about 12:15... not many people arrived on the dot, so we have some time to deco...

My sis help to tie the balloons to the chairs cos the celling is not really flat at the TV area (alot of tubes here and there)

Hi mummies,

Anyone got Mrs Chan email or contact number? Cos i wanna order the jelly from her for my girl birthday party. Thanks

piggy, i see..dunno the BP still on going or not..$2.50 can fit our budget la..got pic to post here let the rest see see if they ok wif it? else i take pic at hm & post here.

re: National Day BB bash
so can wear red top and jean? I dun think we got white bottoms if shorts/bermuda not allowed :p

Fatbobo, i cannot access FB in ofc cant share photos here..piggy can help to share the photos?

BP many threads le...vy hard to find la.

tokin abt the YOG i find quite stupid.. the runner actually travel in a car den when they saw crowd den come down n run to show the crowd...i thot it suppose to be relay kinda thingy...

the dbs ppl r all downstairs... in red n black.... i oso wana go down! bahaha~

i was telling my colleagues.. prolly i shld pack up n go hm nw.. sekali congested latr cant go hm! LOL~

really piggy? is dat so?
oh.. i tink dat ystrday was at jurong side izit arh? u watched arh?

i have 3 pkts of mamy poko pull up pants (value)..

anyone wants to buy over from me? cutting doesnt suit shayna (cuts into her thighs)....i sell cheap cheap...

Piggytoh/ donkeymami,
is like stressballs u talking bout? Soft one
or those small balls but cushion cushion kind?
Sorry my description sucks
I have seen both types selling at shops before
happy.gif

bobo,
i din watch but my IL happen to saw so bott Kyler to watch tt how we know they will drive along the route den saw some crowd den alight to run 1... i tink maybe they find stupid if they run n no 1 watchin?

Sharon,
similar to stress ball but palm size.. soft soft 1... i also dunno how to describe hahah maybe can ask Donkey to take a pic of it n show:p

smurfy (smurf_ling)
i also celebrated at the playroom. like tt place, resonable prc.

kiki,
brewbakers' look nice. any minimum no of ppl required?

Sharon,the ball got alots of design hello kitty, mickey, thomson & friends & etc...so far nv see the same type selling outside.

Donkeymami,
ya lo the mozzie pad v cute n summore 2 pad per pack so easy to distribute:p cos with our budget v limited leh ... or buy heinz bottle food ? loL~

the mozzie pad very cute! and useful too.

They are made in taiwan? I'm going there next week leh, dont know will be cheaper or not? I can help to bring back.
happy.gif

piggy
seems like got different types. the latest post on 12Aug are from taiwan.

Useful to have the mozzie patch in Singapore since Dengue fever is back.
Tampines is "hot" zone again!

Kiki,
i agree..i tink i din read carefully but i tink only the buglock is made in Japan ? my IL house lots of mozzie so i got bott some from another BP also but made in Jap.. according from my MIL it effective so dunno taiwan gd anot..

Ladies,
I noticed some crystal-like stuff on Ovann's butt and groin area when i change his diapers recently. Anyone encountered that b4? I hope it's not something serious.

happi,
Brewbaker's also quoted me min 35 pax.

hi ladies, it have been awhile since i logged in so tot of dropping by to say hihi to all the mummies... hope everyone is well n the babies are all doing fine too,..
happy.gif

pegsfur, those are from the diapers.. my girl got it once in awhile.. i believe it is those content in the diaper that absorb the urine.. when the diaper gets too wet or abt to leak, these 'jelly' over expand and came out (based on my own explanation lah)

i was quite careful after it (worry will get stuck into my girl) and change her diaper every 2.5hrs.. hope the info helps.. should be nothing serious..

Piggy, u r getting lots of ideas for the goody bag, thumb up.. i like those pads.. the designs are nice... but anything also can lah, i am not too fussy...

Hi Mummies,

some interruption from me on your discussion...
Just want to share this good deal with all of you.

4th Generation 360 Degree Spin Mop (PreLaunch)

Pre-Launch Promotion: S$55.00 (Market Rate: S$59.90)

4363336.jpg

4363337.jpg

4363338.jpg

The Original Spin Mop is a breakthrough home cleaning system guaranteed to cut your cleaning time in half! The original easy mop with its 360° rotating head covers wider area and even allows it to reach and clean every corner of your house. The unique structure of the ultrafine micro fiber lists quickly absorb up spills. The easy mop traps dust and dirt, lock it in tightly, and expels it in the unique rotating spin cycle drying system.

Press the pedal a few times and it spins the mop head up to 2600 rpm to spin the water from the mop. Best of all, it leaves your floors virtually dry!. No more wringing mops or touching dirty water ever again. Use the original easy mop for cleaning stains then spin dry for dusting.

Great for any type of floor, it spins 360 degrees, like a street sweeper cleaning the curbs, pulling the mess to the inside of the mop so you're not just pulling and pushing the dirt around.

Features
• Saves time, Effort and energy
• Dry mop / wet mop. clean, dust and leaves no marks
• Ergonomically designed
• Interchangeable mop head
• Patented technology

*Saves Time, Effort and Energy
Innovative design with built-in spinning cycle delivers powerful cleaning performance and removes all excess water without having to physically squeeze dry the mop. Besides that, with its patented rinsing technology, you can now rinse or spin dry the mop simply by stepping on the pedal. Say NO to dirty hands or rinsing dirty mop in filthy water ever again!

*Dry mop / Wet mop / Clean, dust and leave no marks
The unique micro-fiber mop is super absorbent while tough on dirt, grimes, hair and stains. It is ideal for cleaning all types of surfaces. When used dry, the micro-fiber list is soft thus perfect for dusting furniture and floor.

*Ergonomically Designed
The mop shaft is made from ultra slim and light weighted stainless steel. The adjustable angle makes it the perfect cleaning tool for every household. Experience it! Cleaning has never been as easy as this!

*Interchangeable mop heads
Use different mop head for different purpose. One for bedroom, one for kitchen, one for restroom, one for car cleaning etc. Besides that, mop head can be machine wash if required.

*Patented Technology
The 4th generation mop head is able to rotate 360 degree and is able to reach corners easily. Special micro fiber lists used is able to better clean and trap dirt particles without damaging the delicate surface.

Difference of 4th Generation Spin Mop is the additional washing mechanism at the pail which enable effortless rinsing of the mop head by few steps on the pedal. (The existing spin mops you see in supermarkets and DIY stores are those of the 3rd generation and does not comes with this added feature)

Demo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt5MwF2LGVk&feature=player_embedded

At this pre-launch, the seller is giving away an additional replacement mop head at no extra cost.

To place your order and/or any enquiries, please PM or email me at [email protected]

donkeymami/piggytoh,
yup yup...i see these selling at those neighbourhood shops but never ask the price
see if i pass by tml anot...if pass by i will check pricr
happy.gif

I had alot of fun at the babies day out.. And glad i can put some more faces to the nicks here..

I had a hard time trying to get shayna out of the shirt!! In the end had to yank it out.. Haha..

I like the goodie bag! Literally the bag more than the goodies..

BabyS, me too like to bag more than goodies but this time the organiser is vy generous on the goodies or rather the sponsor (nestle) cos the cereal & puff is in normal size instead of the usual sample size.
happy.gif

yes, enjoyed the bb day out & really happy can be on the stage. Thanks joyful's coordination for the outing.

me too had fun at the Baby Day Out thanks Joyful for coordinating
happy.gif

Donkeymami,
i check with my SIL who is also ther i tink only Aug mummies got the puff n cereal the rest no puff n cereal 1..

Piggy, ic then shd b from committee then hehehe...

Jz clr out the goodies bag..got one picnic mat too..wanted to buy one now got free de...so happy
happy.gif

Mummies,

I m glad u enjoyed..

Apologies to those mummies who couldn't go on stage.. I hope u hav a good mingling time too..

E goodie bags r really good! Only our grp gets tat according to e organizer.. Actually tat's e reason y need to bring birth cert. Not bad lah hor, cheaper participation fee get more stuffs n e 10 precious gets e free foot imprint!!

Glad reira make it e last min too..

On behalf of e organizing team, thanks for ur enthusiasm tat makes e event a successful one..

I still can't rmb all e faces, I get e grp pix w GOH n tag u on fb..

Donkeymami,
yup yup if all wan the mozzie pad we shall jus go 4 it
happy.gif

ya I saw tt but haven open n see thot it recycle bag haha..

Joyce ,
thanks ya too bad Kyler was sleepin surin the grp pic..

Oh its a picnic mat ah.. Thot its recycle bag too.. Haha..

I saw the organizers holding onto a few bottles of puffs.. Haha

Piggy/donkey/Sharon,
The balls u gal talking abt I saw in pasam malam bought 2 ard $1.50-$2 I think. Soft and safe for Joe to manipulate ard.

Re: bb day out
Really happy to participate in this event. More happy that Joe got chance to go onstage and do the foot imprint it will be such a memorable souvenir for Joe next time!

Wow only we got more goodies in the bag? I was telling my hubby this goodie bag is the best that we got from any events!
happy.gif

And who is that Indian couple on stage too anybody can advise? :p

Joyful,
Thank you very much for all the coordination for this event!! *muack muack*

Back