(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

Hey guys thanks so much for the warm welcome. Cheer me up loads, still in office now but will leave in a couple of minutes.

<font color="119911">Bell</font>
Hehe, I didn't have time to read all the posts I missed for an entire month, I just read the last 30 posts or so. But I did see many moms posting their pixs on FB so that is in a way catching up too...Ooh Japan! Always wanted to go - one of the mommy here went Japan for her babymoon - cannot remember who though...

<font color="119911">Kitty</font>
I can only express in one of the storeroom in my office and as it is crowded with stuff, I usually stand, not even enough space for me to sit on the floor. It is the most private space, besides the loo. I hope your school offers better facilities than my firm. And yes, I intend to be a SAHM for a short period of time (dunno how short) before returning to work. What bliss...

<font color="119911">ETirto</font>
Yeah, Jan is not too far away, though it is more in Feb that I am totally free as I gotta serve notice for a month after tendering on 4th Jan. My Bali Club Med is about $5k for 3 adults and 2 kids, 2 rooms, return air tixs via SQ. If I don't bring my helper, I will save a fair bit but I figure if I don't, I won't get to enjoy my hol so...eh <font color="119911">HBB</font>, I am bringing my noisebag too, figure the breeze will carry the sound of his crying towards the sea and I won't hear it :p

<font color="119911">Winnie_mummy</font>
Hope you feel better soon from your pox - my cousin also kena chicken pox 1.5 months after giving birth so she had to stop nursing and moved to her mom's place while her in-laws took care of her 2 kids. Don't scratch!

<font color="119911">Kim</font>
I didn't know you were going back to work! Thought you are a SAHM from the time Kaelem is out?? Anyway Xmas by Salt Lake sounds real idyllic, you are lucky
happy.gif
Enjoy! Hey do take more pixs on 22 Sep and post in FB, I know all the moms here wanna see.

Okay off I go now, good night girls!

jes, how much are u charging for 1? Thinking of getting one for my ger when she goes to infant care. She is currently using cheeky bon bon which i think is abit too heavy.

Im thinking to go to the isetan pte sale but no one to look aft my ger leh..dun wanna bring her there cos it's gonna be v crowded somemore im buying the air-pot and tiger vacum flask..

Bell, envy that u can go for holiday. i got to wait till my ger is older than can consider going for 1!

Btw, i got 3 carter rompers/onsies which r too small for my ger, 2 plain rompers, washed but not worn, 1 w print preloved but in good condition, 0-3mths , anyone keen for home wear? Giving away free.

MrsC,
here r the following quotations..

Beanies Pillows:
Regular size, 28cm x 14cm: $18.80
Extended size, 34cm x 14cm: $26.80

Beanie covers:
Regular size, 28cm x 14cm: $16
Extended size, 34cm x 14cm: $20

Beanie Sets:
Regular + Extended Beanie: $40
Regular Beanie + 1 additional cover: $34
Extended beanie + 1 additional cover: $45

hbb
yes yes, the doc gave me the acroylic (dunnO hw to spell) Hahahah~ Should have went for the vaccine when my ger got it, but coz my mum said i had it before le so i din go take the vaccine... haiii... nw wasting my ML... MCs nt counted during ML lehs... so lugi...

kitty &amp; kim
thank u both!!!

FOZ, ya me SAHM now, lazier cos feel that besides catching up with bb's feed, change, wash bottles, pump nothing I achieve..

MrsC, why dun let them deliver the goods? I took Kaelem on my bb bjorn to Robinson the other day, then let them deliver all the purchase so I am more mobile.
(Jes, see your nanny-care svc will come in handy when moms like MrsC wants to go shopping but no one to care for bb)

thanks for the advice. i always try to calm myself w bb cries, but always easier said than done. also i'm always so tired with backache and leg ache from carrying one bb after another that if one bb cries for too long, i'll pass to my helper or MIL to help cos i cant handle. in the end they're the ones who'll comfort the bb, and i'll be upset that i wasnt able to calm them

FOZ - envy your detemination to quit. i'm starting work next week, and will see how things go. with twins, its really important to have dual income, since my company also subsidise medical for kids. but at same time, i'll be msising out on so much

Happy news today. my bb roll over from her back onto her tummy all by herself. i'm gobsmacked. she did a 3 quarter turn, then her arm got trapped under her body, so i gave her a little nudge and she fully flip over. my other bb hasnt roll over yet, but her neck muscles are stronger so i'm hoping she'll learn to turn over soon too

my hubby outstation, and he was so excited to hear this, but also a bit disappointed that he missed this. think i'll be like dat once i start work....

sigh..... where can i find a job tt pays me just as well but lets me work part time...... still dreaming..........

mummies
anyone of u still preparing the papaya fish soup to boost milk supply now? any difference if don't fry the fish bone?

find my supply also going downhill like FOZ. 1 day's ebm just nice for next day's feeds. better buck up now.

FOZ
if u tender in Jan? what happens to yr 8 wks of ML? clearing now till Dec?

BbEthan,
Don't think the frying makes a great difference, just less fishy I guess. Try boiling with salmon bones or cod fish. The papaya must be young papaya that when you cut it, the cut surface feels sappy. Or eat steamed cod fish, cook with ginger, cod fish is very fishy lar but it works very well.

FOZ, my sch has no nursing room. Everywhere seems to hav students lingering... A big headache of where to express haiz! So nice, SAHM
happy.gif
I'm going to be a temp SAHM next year cox hoping to take UPL.

So when you said you are going back to work in Jan, you meant you are thinking about going back to the workforce? Have you an offer? Or gonna start looking around now?

<font color="119911">Babyethan</font>
I have 7 weeks of ML left as of now and intend to clear most of it in Nov and Dec. Dec is the lull period in my firm and almost everyone is away. Unlikely I can take any off days now as we are super busy. I understand that once you tender, you cannot use ML to offset your notice period. Not that I need to, for I still have many days of AL left. Thinking of encashing them but HR said can only do so for up to 1/3 of my AL, i.e. 8 days for me. But I believe I can use AL to offset my notice period.
BTw I stopped with the fish soup stuff but am still taking supplements... are you guys still taking supplements like Fenugreek or Motherlove Milk Plus to boost your supply?

<font color="119911">Kitty</font>
What about the staff lounge? Maybe you should look for a storeroom too! How long are you planning to take UPL? My gf who is a teacher, had twins a few years back and took half a year UPL. Another, who has a daughter, took 2 years UPL!

<font color="119911">Bestberries</font>
My firm also offers medical subsidies for my kids and hubby, but there is a cap and for 2009, I already finished up my entitlement. The thing about working is all these benefits, like dental claims, medical claims, phone subsidies, insurance, etc. Sigh...

FOZ
then must make sure u clear all yr ML before tendering.

I'm taking fenugreek. now taking 4 capsules a day. still haven't see result yet cos just started 2 days only. thinking of trying Motherlove Milk Plus. I'm so desperate to up my supply... haha...

At least u hv a storeroom in yr office to use. I don't have any.
sad.gif
i got to rush out of the office to Raffles City SC's nursing room during lunch time and after work to express and back to wash all the parts. On days when i have to pick up my son from cc, think i may hv to resort to pump in toilet before leaving office.

Mums that has gone bk to work.
yeah really not easy to adjust bk to work routine.although im working fr hm,igot to drag myself to do it.somemore still got to pump,feed etc plus entertaining my boy.sometime we just need superpower pill

Kim, not sure if they are going to deliver if its such a small quantity and further more they are promo items..
It's a good suggestion to have nanny svc to look after for a few hrs but transport will be an issue for mummies like me staying in the west!

Jes,can i take a regular size beanie pillow? Let me know the mode of payment,
happy.gif

FOZ, no lah, what I meant was: to have hubby adjusted to Singapore time before he goes back to work, not me.. I managed jet lag very well when I was in my previous job, hopefully I still do with a bb.

Bestberries, I can understand what you are going thru now cos I see my hb like what u did. When he sees that bb continues to cry or cries even louder, he gets less patient. When I advised him to stay calm and not to be affected by bb's sentiments, he said he is calm, but from his action, he is definitely not. BB feels these emotions from his handler. My trick was easy, my boy loves the Chinese song "little donkey", so even when he wails, I just continue to stay calm and sing. I now developed an "off" switch for his "cry for fun". Those who seem better in calming your bbs are not any better than you, they just know "which button to push" because they probably tried all the tricks and found those few that work. Not forgetting, bb are also comforted by scent of the person whom he spent more time with. Some babies cry because they just want attention, try talking to them, even when you dunno want their replies mean, continue to say things like, "really?, oh I see", or "so, you just like attention don't you?, so is this what you want? now we are ok, isn't it? Now see you smile, mommy love that smile..." It's difficult to find things to say to them in the beginning, but as times goes, you'll be trained" to "converse" with your bbs. Just my 2cents (from what I learnt from my bb)

RE: fringe benefits of work
I agree there seem to be lots of perks when one works, esp medical &amp; dental claims used to be one condition when I decide who I want to work with. Another HUGE benefit is, we get OFF DAYS, MEDICAL LEAVES &amp; VACATION LEAVES, which is not in the SAHM contract!!

kitty,
just to assure you, there's a place to express in school, but it's in the school library, right at the end next to the VR room. You can ask karmen to show you when you get back
happy.gif

Etirto, haha I also want superpower pills!
happy.gif

Babies are challenging....this is tougher than working or studying!
I keep telling myself to focus in the positives..but I kepp worrying about the other stuff...like how baby spits up a lot of milk, cannot drink milk in unfamiliar place (mall/someone else home) or noisy place, does not like to lie down in stroller, sometimes don't like carseat, does not like lying in the cot when awake......

any suggestions?

muffingirl
i notice stuff like carseat, stroller.. some bb need to get use to it.. rem i told u edna refuse her pram? now she is quite ok w it already.. go out w bb a few more times on stroller and he will b ok w it..

wondering whether should put timmy in stroller to nap while at home will help or not.

I also notice that he is not used to latching on and drinking without me using my brestfriend nursing pillow eg when we are out

HBB, read in your earlier post that u went for foot reflexology during pregnancy.. i also went during pregnancy as well as post natal..

my boy is super active and does not want to sleep till late afternoon.. each time he sleep, will be like 15-20min and he will be awake.. *stresed*.. wonder whether does that happen to Edna as well?

<font color="119911">Babyethan</font>
Yes, yes, I will. Thanks
happy.gif
FYI I find Motherlove more potent than Fenugreek and have been taking Motherlove for some time now, 4 tabs a day.

<font color="119911">Muffingirl</font>
My stroller is prob the most underused one of all, I have put him in twice so far, once during the man yue and once when we went around the nenigbourhood for a walk. He is pretty ok in the stroller though, maybe coz it was a new experience. May not be so after a couple more times, haha! Thus quite the opposite of <font color="119911">HBB's Edna!</font>

You brought up my biggest gripe - about kids/babies being comfortable with a familiar scent. You see, my 2 helpers, unfortunately and dear as they are, suffers from BO and it is pretty strong when you are in an enclosed place with them, e.g. in a car. Yet my 2 kids seem oblivious to the smells and snuggle close (which is great - shows love) but when handed back to me, my kids smell awful!!! My helpers are not unhygienic but it is just the combination of physical work and natural tendency for their bodies to perspire a lot give rise to the unbearable odour. I tried giving them anti-perspirant but they don't seem to be using it. Sigh...and recently, coz it is fasting month, they have bad breath too. Thank God it ends next week!

FOZ
where do u get the Motherlove. If order online, takes long to deliver? THink i'll probably give it a try.

HBB
U r really patient. Maybe I shd send Amanda to you for training... hehe

Foz can try chinese med shop,got some sort of white stone to be grinded ,then apply after shower.They got Bo coz nvr got habit shower daily in Kampong

MRsC,
okay.. so u jus wan one regular size beanie rite?.. hmmm, can u gimme yr email? i'll contact with u thru there..=D

Muffingirl,
talking abt prams.. Jav dislikes it too..each time we put him in he'll start crying.. unless.. hes SUPER tired n has knocked out totally.. if nt, he'll refuse to take the pram at all..den i guess for the feeding in unfamiliar places i guess timmy will get better wen u bring him out more often n get him more used to noises arnd him..=)

Kimberly,
yah..i agree.. if anyone knows of anybody wanna go out yet no one is willing to look aft their kids.. pls inform me..=D i'll start setting up this service wen Jav turns abt 3 mths old.. =D

anw, toking abt my monster.. i omost shaked him n feel like throwing him in the dustbin man. =X i know i sound v cruel n evil..but he din slp the whole nite.. from 12am feed all the way till 3 plus he didnt slp n was crying.. im so frustrated cos he's disturbin my hubbie as my hubbie is afraid i cant handle cos alrdy face Jav 24/7 n he jus keeps waking up to help but i keep tellin him to go back to slp cos hes still working n on course these few days..in e end i sat w Jav in the living room n i closed the bedrm door n let my hubbie slp..but aft 5 mins, he came out n wanna help again.. i feel so bad tat hes nt getting enuf rest.. n at the same time v pissed w Jav cos hes trying to b funny, aft his 3 plus feed he fell asleep in my arms while drinking, wen i went in n put him onto the cot, there he goes again.. =S wanted to pull my hair out.. *sigh* jus hope hes better today.. n it seems tat he jus wan my hubbie's attn..

Mrsc,isetan free delivery w min spend 150$;regardless promotional item or not.but usually the q is v long,so not advisable to bring bb,unless may b u go in the evening

foz
haaa yes quite opp as edna manz..
u take 4 mother love tablets? hmmm.. i notice when i take the mother lvoe table(2 tablets) aft that i get some funny tummyache.. nt the go toilet kind... i wonder why... i alwasy get that funnytummyache but duno why until i realise it always happen aft i take it... weird!

bbethan
haa let mi settle edna 1st.. i need her to sleep thru the nite! LOL
then i can help u train Amanda if u like LOL

jes
bring jav in stroller and let him cry by the canal(u knw where rite?) hahahahaaa

muffingirl
u can giv it a try..push him ard the hse once a day hehe

tinklebellx
edna was like tis when she was born all the way till week 6 ..refuse to sleep in day time.. cry n cry n cry... but pd n sinseh say cos her tummy got wind.. aft tuina n etc she managed to go into the routine i set up for her.. sleep aft each feed for an hour or so.. sometimes 2 hour... i dun tink the foot reflex make her so awake ...
but i do notice... if i dun let her sleep 1 hour aft her milk.. she will start to go cranky then no need sleep liao.. so now an hour aft her wake time... cry anot.. i pop her bk to bed... she will try to sleep already

jes
maybe he wants to be carried to sleep. Amanda behaves like that every night now. Used to be able to sleep in cot. then cries and wants sarong. now doesn't want sarong. will cry until we carry her. only then will fall asleep. so now got to carry her until deep sleep, then put her back to cot/sarong. day time no such prob... she'll either sleep in sarong or tummy down on cot without fuss. strange creature.

HBB,

how do u set routine for Edna? Julian just refuses to sleep after each feed.. makes me so tired cos have to keep watching over him and i can't rest..

I went to PD and was told that his tummy has some wind so gave rid wind drops.. he lets out a lot of smelly gas and only past motion once 4-5 days.. is tui na that effective? can give me the contact?

FOZ, i'm planning to take 1yr UPL. Wow...your friend took 2 yrs??? I can't afford to
sad.gif

Claire, thanks for the info. Haahaha i should hav asked you earlier. Will check with karmen before i go back
happy.gif

Muffingirl, my bb is probably going to be similar to FOZ's. Lucius seems to be ok in the stroller for the first few times i brought him out but increasingly, he started to fuss once he discovered that he's in the stroller when he woke up. I ended up pushing an empty stroller and carrying him at the mall.

Kim, can i know whether you hav yaolan at your place? Haiz, my boy is so cranky this afternoon that he refused to drink his milk any where (not at my hands/bouncer/cot). Only wan to drink in yaolan and ended up finishing the whole bottle but fell asleep in it. He woke up crying so badly jus nw and i discovered he vomited all his milk in the yaolan and he was so wet. Haiz...all bcox i did not burp him jus nw.

Jes, can email me at [email protected]
If you r coming for the gathering, can pass u the money that day, is that alrite?

Etirto, i do agree, the q is bad, i rem once the queue is up at the busstop outside the thai embassy ard 815am!

The haze is pretty bad today and the weather is so hottt...

Dear Mothers,

I'm currently training to become a Certified Infant Massage Instructor with the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM - www.iaim.net),hence I would like to gather 4 parents and their babies (who are 0 - 9 months old) for FREE baby massage classes!

A cosy parent-baby class that teaches you how to apply gentle massage that suits your baby’s individual needs and developmental level over 4 weeks.

Research has shown that daily massage helps stimulate baby’s physiological and
psychological development, and growth in pre-term infants. You will learn strokes that will help your baby sleep better, improve digestion,relieve discomfort from gas, colic, constipation and more.

Touch is a very powerful element in human bonding, as are communication, both verbal and
non-verbal, and prolonged eye contact. Infant massage encompasses and supports all these vital aspects of bonding, thus making it a wonderful way to bond and share intimate time with your baby through the power of your touch.

Classes conducted on Sun Mornings at Tampines St 11. Each parent must attend 4 sessions. Starting from this Sun 20/9/09 - 11/10/09 10 am - 11 am

Or email me at [email protected] for more details. Thanks!

Hi gals,

I'm damn tired. My mom went back to M'sia last Sat and I'm on my own now. Taking care of 2 little monsters is really no joke manz!!! My hubby said I'm like a superwoman. My mom will only be back 2 weeks later and I wish I can slim down after this...haha...

Mommies who are going to send your baby to infant care, have you registered? I send my application to the infant care at my workplace in Dec'08 but they told me they do not have vacancy for my boys. They can't even find my application forms!!! Then still dare to give me all the funny excuses. End up I gave up and registered at another infant care near where i stay. But without the staff discount, I got to pay extra $1000 per month for my twins.
sad.gif

I can see that many mommies have decided to be SAHM. It's not an easy decision. How I wish I can be SAHM also but I need the vitamin "M", so I can't quit lor...going back to work in Oct...sian~

My boys so far are quite ok with car seat and stroller. When I go out, I put one in carrier and the other in stroller. If one day they refuse to be in the stroller, guess I can't go out liao...and of course, I need someone to accompany me also coz I have no confidence to bring them out alone.

That day I mentioned to my hb regarding the baby massage class and he seems interested. I always think he doesn't like all these things (coz he didn't like the antenatal class) but this time round he said can try....hehe....so can anyone share with me more info about the bb massage class?

Hi Beverly,

Anything in particular you would like to know more about? Techniques, benefits?

In the parent-baby classes, parents are taught how to massage their baby, how to read their cues that signal that they are ready for massage, and also have discussions on parenting tips.

Benefits of massage include: improved sleep, digestion, relief of wind/colic, a stronger immune system for baby plus bonding between parent and baby!

It's fun for babies and parents, and best of all, for this time only, it's free!

tinklebellx
i started w cry it out method lar... and also fix drinking timing... i dun realy giv her milk earlier or later... but recently i chg her pattern a bit due to chg in milk timing... so now aft milk play bit pop her bk to bed... she still wakes up once a nite for milk.. but better than nothg haaa

HBB,
yah i noe where.. ya sooner or later i'l do tat..u see la...ytd nite nvr slp..today aft 10am feed oso nvr slp.. jus nw aft the 1 pm feed he actually knocked out till nw..coming 5 hrs liao.. he still nvr make noise..trying to b funny rite!.. opp frm his gf la.. haha.. got sun can slp..no sun cannot slp.. haha

BBEthan,
actually hes ok in the yao lan but i started training him ytd nt to slp in yao lan cos i dowan him to have a habit of slping in it n needa be shaked in order to slp.. so ytr i let him try slping on mattress.. but nite time its owaes a routine aft last nite feed mus slp cot jus ytd he start fussing..=/ i dowan to carry him..cos i dowan him to think tat each time he cry someone will surely pick him up n rock him to slp.. no way!..hahaha..

MrsC,
sure..u can pass me the $ on tat day!..=D i'll email u ltr..thanks! =D

jes
seriously.. u shld wake him aft 3 hour to make him drink 1st.. then let him continue sleep else he will control u forever hahaaaa

FOZ, my gf's helper also got this prob, she says no matter what nothing seem to help woh, so she got rid of her eventually, not js bcos of BO but also cos the helper v lazy and like to lie.
RE: Bad breath
U ask your helper to gargle after their meal, cos I realized whn I do that, my breath dun stink when I w/up, but if I dun, then next day gotta use quilt to cover while talking to hb. Last time, I made my subordinates who gargle before they started work. And during fasting month, I told them to gaggle before they started fasting cos in my previous job, I cannot afford to hv my customer smell their bad breath!!! One girl told me her nurse friend in dental clinic said gargle too much will cause a person to have bad breath (Muffingirl, is this true?), but I told her when she comes to work with me, I dun want anyone's breath to smell, so just go and gargle.

Hi A Lee,
actually I was checking with the mommies here for the baby massage class which some of them attended earlier.
Will check with my hb if he is ok with the timing of your baby massage class. Will let you know again
happy.gif

Kittyng, unfortunately, I dun hv Yaolan.. was tempted to buy 2wks ago esp when he get up early in the morning and refuse to sleep, I put him on his tummy once and I fell into deep sleep, my mil says she found him on his face.. but my mom says even bb in Yaolan can also suffocate, sigh, so I just make do with my rocker, cradle, cot/bed etc lor.. when he is more stable with his neck, I will put him in the play pen.

Kittyng, with stroller, u can either put bb in or put bags &amp; purchased items, else, I rather just hv my bb bjorn, light &amp; mobile. Like today, I went collect Kaelem's S'pore passport, hubby dropped us off and I just took him with bb bjorn. while waiting (1hr) for collection, I took a bus to Bugis for lunch, then train back to ICA then cab home.. If shopping, I dun mind to hv stroller to put stuff or place him to zzz, but if mall is crowded, then better just go with bjorn.

Kim,

One thing is using sling or carrier is quite tiring. Sometimes I have backache after carrying my boy for too long in carrier.

Kim, it's ok. Jus now my boy fuss again after his milk. I know he wans to sleep but i jus refuse to put him in yaolan. I used to carry him till he falls asleep and now he can still do that. So happy....jus hope he does nt get used to yaolan. But he only gets to enjoy the rocking in the daytime. Night time is a NONO.

Ya, kim my stroller always ended up carrying things rather than bb
sad.gif
I hav not tried putting him in a bb bjorn....still waiting for my SIL to pass it to me. Sounds a lot more convenient hor.

HBB,
yah! erghhhh!...now i will wake him up once he reaches 3.5 hrs from prev milk time n stuff in the bottle..hahaha..=P

MrsC,
i've jus emailed u.. u check out the fabrics den email me back again?..thnks!

Beverly, my first time using bb bjorn, I did experience back ache may be bcos his neck wasnt stable and kept wanting to rest his whole face between my cleavage, so I kept hunching over so as not to suffocate him. Now that his head doesnt bob and can rest on his cheek, I am aok. My left shoulder is perpetually aching cos he is heavy and my right shoulder is weak to carry anything (incl handbag), with bjorn, the weight is shared between both shoulder and ease the strain on my left. I have not try sling even after Gina demo the use and Twinkle post the link. I like the sling idea cos can nurse in pte whh is what bjorn cant.

Kim, I tried the sling last time, end up entangle myself...heee...I still prefer baby bjorn, although my right shoulder will be painfull coz I'm carrying my bag on the right side.
Kitty, baby bjorn is indeed quite practical to use in the cramped places, such as going to hawker centre or market. but on the other hand we must somehow let the baby get used to the stroller. Otherwise when they grow bigger, we can;t possibly carry him all the time. E.g: trip to the pre-school, a walk in the zoo. Try to put his fave things along inside the stroller, or if it's too hot get the fan. May be bring him downstairs for a short trip daily will get him used to the stroller.

Kaelem slept from 3pm till 8 and still din want to wake up for feed this evening, I finally forced him to get up and had a feed then change. He could barely keep his eyes open, now back to la-la land. I think it must be the wipe-down after we got home. His usual routine is wipe at about 7:30pm and had a last feed then sleep.. so he probably thot the 3pm wipe was the 7:30pm one and KOed.

mummies, how much milk is your bb drinking ? my bbies 10 weeks and i just upped them to 130ml each feed. do we still need to wake them up every 3 to 4 hours for a feed ? my bbies drinkign so much now i got to reconfigure how to refrigerate my ebm cos cant fully feed both on ebm

foz - maybe u just lay down a rule that your helper needs to bathe 2 times a day ? a bit hard to open the mouth, but can try to ask. i also thick skin and keeep remininding my helper to bathe twice a day. also intend to get her more underwear. cos i think this type of thing pai say to say, but must still be done

ETirto, you try the link posted by Twinkle (sometime early last week), very comprehensive. I havent try since I dun hv a sling and now that Kaelem is ok with the bjorn, I think I just stick with it.

Back