(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

Mashy
wow sound delicious. i going to try this one of this day
happy.gif
so your LO love the roast chicken?

Lamagier, winnie,HBB, Mashy
My gal also love soup with rice. she dun like porridge. Just to share, my gal love the pigeon corn soup which very simple to do it. 1 sachet with 30ml water.

Hey lamagier,

Thanks for the wishes!

Been a while since i log to the thread.. hope everyone is doing well.
happy.gif

Wahthe bb have progress to rice now.. my ger was screaming at the teachers when they were having lunch cos she also want to eat rice..teachers gave her abit to try and she demand to have more! have not started with rice yet.. wonder if i should.. Maybe i should try this weekend.

Can our bb eat chocolate now?

So many eating rice already huh?
my gal has only 6 front teeth but she's asking a share of all our food whenever she sees us eat. see me eat raisins n ask for it. very funny to see how she chew with her molarless gum. wonder how she eats it. that raisin must hv come out whole in her output.

and talking of soup... when i feed her just soup on it's own. she thought we give her water and refuse after a few mouth. must add in a bit of rice then she drinks... tsk tsk... but that means she swallows everything down.

Mashy
I totally agree with you. I guess we have fussy boys, so we know how difficult that can be. My girl is also starting to want to eat rice or any of our food. Too bad, i'm not a sahm n i can't rely on my caregiver to cook and feed her. thank goodness, she's still not rejecting porridge yet. else i headache already.

MrsC
I don't dare to give now cos i don't know if they are too young for that. But she gets pinches of choc cake.

btw, anyone can recommend/know of any tingkat with no MSG?

actualy i will nt encourage chocolate for them yet..cos if e sugar n caffinelevel! wat hyperactive hahahaa..bt jus a pinch of cake is fine...

pinky
v ex leh ifeat on daily basis n aso scare gt too much additives

mashy
was actualy makin vege soup stock bt nt v sweet since cant add salt so throw in ribs! and it got better! hehe

winnie...
lol...nana big gal le!

hbb, cook the soup in the slow cooker or double boil pot? how to make till the rib soft soft ah? Naomi start rejecting porridge, but when given plain rice she will spit it out. yesterday I tried spagetti, but she refused also.

hbb,
not everyday give lah. only thise days busy and no time for cooking then i give.

what veg stock you making? care to share?
happy.gif

Lamagier
LOLz! It's coz the SK nana kept refusing porridge, no choice then gave rice de! But can't blame her lar, the mummy's a lousy cook... of coz duwan eat... hahahahaha... but nanny also kept complaining she duwan eat proper meals... no good no good...

HBB
big liao = nottier... =S

Pinky
I haben go pick up the similac! Oopssssss....!

Mandy
my gal also 4 teeth only. Ate rice and just now udon and beef slices. She actually knows how to slurp it up when I place a strand in her mouth. She even ate more than her bro.

Wow.. babies eating rice already.

I only feed my gal bits of rice when we have dinner cos she making lots of noise.

dare not start her on rice yet cos she'll just swallow.

but i'm slowing getting her to eat more grainy porridge.. so in 6 mths time she is ready to take rice..

i just dun want to tax her digestive system..

etirto
i use pressure cooker to cook..the ribs meat sure drop off the bone kind!

pinky
my vege stock consist of 4Cs, corn, cabbage, celery and carrot. wanted to giv onion n leeks as well but now scare tummy bloat no onion again!!!
add in pork for the sweeter taste =)

winnie
ya lor~nana also!!

i gg to buy the tiger lunch box at isetan tomolo! since she wan other stuff apart fr porridge..tiger jar need to retire soon!

Pinky,
I wish I can tell you exactly where and how much, but I tompang overseas spree to buy the sunscreen. Can try those specialty shops, remember there's one on the kids' floor at Suntec selling lotions and creams targeted at kids and maternity.

HBB,
sigh, I was going thru the phamplet looking for Tiger jar offer... Tried soup for her today, but she still wants her porridge mushy, and pureed. Wonder when graduate to lunch box...

Hbb

I'm using the lunch box too coz sometimes make pasta etc. Anyway she had outside food twice today! Hehe 2nd child syndrome. I rather she like her food than restrict too much. So glad that she's loving her food so far.

mashy
is that tiger lunch box good? i haven do research..guess tomolo gg to lug edna aft sch to look see this item!!!!

sam
thr is no tiger jar offer! i tink carrefour is still the cheapest!!!
u wanna go w mi aft sch tomolo? as usual... feed the bugger lunch 1st before shopping! we can lunch too lol

mashy
oh i tink edna appetite finaly came bk! and she keep askin for food.. so much tat she is eating alot.. i gotta moderately giv in to her in case gives her indigestion!

morning mummies,
stress.. my boy vomit milk out almost every morning before heading to infant care about a week. ( he just recover from cough but still have phlegm inside him n believe it has solidify somehow)nite time refuses to milk but maybe 50ml, and prefer to sleep..is his vomit cause him refuses milk le ma? food intake also reduce esp cereal.. not as much as b4.. is it normal??
zzzzz...

Winnie,
o dear, nana is one soon. Aiyo, faster take and feed her, k?

Sam,
it ok. i will try to search it myself. thank you for informing me
happy.gif

hbb,
you try the tiger lunch box, do feedback to us how good this container
happy.gif
wanna to buy a lunch box too. heehee

Mandy,
my gal also vomit out yesterday(phlegm with milk). she also less intake for her food and milk. Doctor say that the medicine will made her sleepy and puke out the phlegm.

Mummies,
yesterday took her to see doctor again. She now have to take antibotic. Doctor cough too long already, she have sore throat and lung infection. This few days, she is so restless and did not want to play, just lay or sit quietly alone. *sob*

Pinky,

i was told by the doc at Polyclinc, they try to avoid prescribing cough mixture for kids at 1 YO.

Polyclinc gives me quite effective medication for both my gers. so nowadays i don't mind going to there esp when fever is high, then have priority Q.

Anyway if go to KKH they will give simlar medication cos both are govt. pharmacy.

Recently xin rui got fever and some plegm/ cough from her sister. polyclinc gave 1 med for phlegm and 1 med for fever... took about 5 days to recover..

as the doc says, children don't know how to spit the phlegm.. so either they swallow it or they vomit everything out including food...

For the time being, if FM is sweet, dilute it. Reduce sweet stuffs in food, drink more water to dilute the phlegm so its easier for them to swallow the phelgm then to vomit everything out.

Chi phy will tell u no fish, chicken, egg. Best is to go for a simple porridge with veg.

Hope this will help you a bit and wish your little gal recover soon!

Hbb

good. U just need the smaller one now. But the bigger container is meant for rice only. If put porridge will leak if it's not upright. So I always make sure I carry properly. It can hold the heat for at least 4 hrs not as good as the jar but good enough for a meal out. I heard from my friend zojirushi lunch box is not good so dun get that. Tiger is still the best.

Pinky

dun need to nebulize? Last time when my boy coughed badly will get antibiotics and nebu. The nebu really helps with his cough and he could sleep after that.

Mandy
i gal took those brown colour type. Dun know what name is that. Ya is for cough.
Hope your son recover soon.

Sunsweet
i took her to KK last sunday. Doctor advise me to bring her back if she still have fever. I think she got viral virus as what mashy mentioned before. Thank for mentioned the foods that should be avoid, really help
happy.gif

Mashy
haha, i very poor with medicine name and what is for. i must learn from you gals.

PIGEON's Warehouse Sales
The much anticipated event is here at last! Our Warehouse Sales will be held this month and offers mother and baby care
products at up to 70% discount!

At our Warehouse Sales, you may find Pigeon products such as nursing bottles, pacifiers, teethers, baby's clothings,
baby wipes, wet tissues, toiletries and more will be sold at very attractive prices. Items offered at very limited quantity and
while stocks last only! So why wait? Head down to our Warehouse Sales on 17 & 18 July 2010.

Details of event are as follows:

Dates:
Saturday, 17 July 2010
Sunday, 18 July 2010
Time: 10am - 4.30pm (both dates)
Venue: 84 Genting Lane #05-06 Cityneon Design Centre Singapore 349584
Terms: Cash Payment Only and While Stocks Last!

Pinky

dun learn from me. The only reason why I know the meds is coz my son kept getting sick. I even know how much and what to give when he's sick.

pinky/mashy
i have decided to giv the lunch box a miss..went to check it out today.. seems like nothg special.. its like 2 rect lock n lock box stack together and another plastic round box put inside a metal holder w a so call insulated bag... not v impress! it look like a plain version of all my bento boxes! so i came home..dig out all my bento boxes.. and started to sort out which can be use now instead =) will go buy another insulated bag to put in the food n se ehw it goes =)

pinky and lamagier, thanks for the birthday wishes - hugz from Regis.

pinky, i hope your gal gets well soon. Does she sleep in air-con room? If she does, wear socks to keep her warm.

hbb, the tiger one is heavy and bulky. you can try zojirushi. they have lunch boxes with pretty pouch.

Pinky, if you need urgently, club 21 Kids selling california baby product. but you know the price will be sky high by the name of the shop hor...

Lamagier, thanks for the warehouse info...so long never got the warehouse sale. have you been there before? is it worth it to go? sekali only go there to buy wipes. kekeke

Etirto,
I never been before. Also don't know if worth it or not. But the husband say not going since MR not using a lot of pigeon products, only the bottle wash

mashy
does this type of lunch box spills soup easily?

pinky
u r looking for california products?
u can get from agapbabies.com (look thru the bp for agapbabies seller)
they hv ready stock n collection is fast. if u want, u can order, i help u collect fr old airport rd and pass to you during lunch time.

Hbb, mashy
my office here got a shop distributor selling tiger product. i will go check the price and let you gals know. Mashy, i want to get the pink colour lunch box for my gal, heehee.

Lamagier,
Thank you for inform the warehouse sale
happy.gif

Peanut
Thank you for concerning my gal. Oh she sleep in air-con room but she dun like to wear sock or hat. she will pull all the items out. hahaha she similar like me:p

Mummies
This BP got sell california cream
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3696293.html?1279178298

Etirto
Thank you for your information. Cheers!

Mashy
at least you got use effort to know what medicine to use for what illness unlike me i only know sick then see doctor *Shake head*

all the lunch box cannot put soup one..will spill... except for the jars!!
pinky
the heap seng house is it? i tink not big diff in price!

i see... then it seems like a bit limited use.
dont forsee myself cooking at home and bringing it out if they r able to eat full solid meal.

btw there's a thermos bp going on. Tiger = thermos?

Pinky: hope i still not too late replying you ar.. was too busy yesterday.. well the doc precribed my son the pink cough syrup with phlegm name " Rhinothiol" if I spell correctly. i just find not that effectively. as i told you my son will cough after milk then vomitted together with those phlegm.. is good for him but poor me ar.. i have to clean up and ended up always like late to work..
last nite i got fedup i tried him on the organic honey which i ate during pregnancy times. i put in his mouth a bit.. effectively enough.. no more cough!!! =D

Bbethan,
the person still never reply when can collect the cream, i will inform you again. Thank you for helping me and charlotte
happy.gif

mummies, toy fair at taka, anyone wanna go? yesterday just took a peek from outside, it was too crowded, but manage to see some toys are having great disc and they're still in good condition box (unlike the mattel warehouse sale). got to come back soon.

Isetan is still having sale. Polo ralph lauren 50% off retail price. Didn't get anything tough as I splurge on a few MJ dresses which is on 50%+10% disc without even trying it (well, my tummy is on the way)...kekeke...anyway, I know my MJ size very well. very good buy. after calculation, it's the same as online sale, and the design is really nice. MJ is genious.

Back