(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

bestberries, if you really need a nice one. I was drooling over hair accesories at kids 21 at Forum. it's so bling and nice, def not look cheepo without being branded like ferragamo. (hbb, ferragamo have hairband for babies meh? on sale is $150 per pc already, so Rp should be ard $250). Blossom also have nice stuff for girl.

hur hur. hbb is right, i might as well buy ferragamo hair bands. thks etirto, i think i'll go check out Accessorize at city hall today. if i buy the $150 hair band, i think i need to fix the brain, not the hair

ladies
asian civilisation museum, kangtou, every fri admission got disc. if not, passion card member also boleh. went flyer yday, shiok! passion card members 20% off.

btw, bon likes cheese. kiri, the flavour w herbs, i gave 1/5 of the whole cube =) as a start

Ordering from iherb. Anyone want? Now having 50% off international shipping.

Anyone wanna stock up earth best toothpaste or nordic naturals cod liver oil? Can start after 1 yr old.

Hahaha, I didn't know baby hair stuff so expensive. I should count my blessings MR doesn't like anything on her head or hair, Tear everything out.

lamagier
edna aso take out all her clip.. but she will attempt to stick it bk to her head aft tat LOL mayb i shld put the velcro lol no need clip hahahahaaa

bestberry
hahahahahahaaa

etirto
the handband is quite small.. so i tink bb can wear..edna play w my fendi one once a while if she sees it... its seems too small for mi lor... always slip off!

hairbands - just to update there's nice hairbands at bloomz raff city. abt 10 bucks only. but a bit big, so i didnt buy. ended up buying more bb dresses.

HBB,

Same Same...C will pull it off then when i say naughti why you pull out she will try to stick it back onto her head...you're right we should do velcro
happy.gif

HBB, poohbear,
So cute =) MR will pull off and throw away. Silly girl even took off her big flower beanie and threw it away when we were at the Motherhood Expo. Thank goodness one of the staff at the booths alerted picked it up and returned to me

mashy, I have just ordered nordic natural for my boy yesterday. from vitacost, got 10%. is iherb cheaper. I go check it out and let u know. How much is the international shipping? have you ordered from there before?

mashy, is it this toothpaste?
http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Earth-s-Best-Toddler-Toothpaste-Free-Gum-Brush-Strawberry-and-Banana-1-6-oz-50-g/17265?at=0
c/w with the finger brush hor...
Can you help me order 2 pc?
my email is [email protected].

I see from the web, international shipping is flat $4, even no disc also very good deal.
The price of the nordic natural cod liver oil is the same as vitacost, but the spreeist happened to have 10% promo code, so plus the shipping may be about the same price bah...eh, btw, local Vitakid selling at $47 or $48 per bottle, ya?

twinkle,

Mine's Dr Yvonne Chan from Thomson Medical. I think she's fantastic. Can ask your friend to search for Dr Chan at the TMC website

Has not been able to catch up. Was sick for a few days and busy catching up things at work. Sad to say, had pass the virus to bb and he had running nose.
sad.gif

RE: Cheese
I had replaced laughing cow to Kirin that was recommended. Strongly agreed that laughing cow is more salty.
RE: Ingredients for babies meal
My baby is very fussy. He want new taste in most of his feed therefore has took some time to check out online recipes for ideas.
For Carbo:
1) Pasta (ABC or marconi)
2) White Rice
3) Brown Rice (or mixed with white rice)
4) Thick Bee Hoon
5) Mee Suan
6) Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes
For Proteins:
1) Pork
2) Chicken
3) Livers (Chicken or Pork)
4) Beef
5) Fishes (Salmon, Cod, Promfret, Whitebait,etc)

For Veggies:
1) Tomatoes
2) Fresh Peas
3) Cauliflowers
4) Broccoli
5) Carrots (cannot give everyday coz bb will turn
yellowish, same as oranges)
6) Capsicums
7) Sweet Corn (will cut out from the kernels and as many are wasted, will use to boil the soup base for the porridge)
Other ingredients:
1) Fresh Scallops (very tasty and sweet)
2) Wolf berries (good for eyes)
3) Red Dates remove seed
Fruits:
1) Cherry
2) Apples (my bb fav)
3) Pears
4) Grapes (not too much coz it will cause phlegm)
5) Oranges (not too much too)

Days when I am lazy, will juz cooked potatoes and cod fish like western style for bb.

RE: Female Gyne
I like my gyne, Dr Adelina Wong at TMC. She is very patient and the nurses at the counter are friendly. If you make appt, no long waiting time.

etirto

the flat $4 international shipping is only for very light weight stuff and there's no tracking system, so it's like local mail. I usually opt for DHL which is just slightly more ex but with tracking system. Safer this way. The 50% off is for that. Shipping is cheaper direct with iherb. Vitacost need to go thru vpost. More expensive shipping. So usually if it's the same price, i will go for iherb.

vitakid is very ex! That's why i prefer to ship in. Even with shipping costs, it's still cheaper by about $10 per bottle.

u confirm want? I'm going to place order already. Pls pm me so that i can give u my acc no. thanks!

pinky
it's the source of the cod.
happy.gif

peanut, mia managed to sleep during take off and landing...thank god!
she's busy disturbing the passengers and the air stewardess...keep calling 'aye aye' to them. and LOUD.

hbb, the president cheese what type u buy?
i just bought the sliced type - light cheese.
really quite tasteless.

japa
whoever Mia make noise to.. must go buy 4D
she is soooo quiet lor

i bought the cheddar for edna
but i know all the flavour all quite tasteless one...

any recommendations for cheap, nice soft leather shoes like the shooshoos? I find spending $48 for a pair of shoes that they outgrow quickly a little steep for my pocket.

How much wolf berries do u use? Does it cause the skin yellowish or redish?

My poor boy have been feeding on carrots ever since he is on solid, every meal, twice a day
sad.gif
his skin definately yellowish
sad.gif

Today I boycott carrots in the market. Infact anything that's orange and yellow..

Also I tried the onions, turns out they are sweet without the strong ONIONS smell. Nice! Do we offer the onions or it is only meant for the sweetness in the porridge?

peanut
yes u must buy 4d hahaa

wolfberry also will cause yellowish skin

onion can b offered to kids =)
taste nice n soft!

mashy, go to Collete outlet (not the usual shop, but this is like factory outlet kind). there is 1 at IMM. $5-$19.90 per pair. very good quality.

Peanut,

I use about 15 wolfberries for a meal. Its good for eyes.

Try introducing more greens. Spinach, french beans, fresh peas, "xiao bei chai".

Carrots & oranges cause skin to turn yellowish. Should not totally stop but give it moderately.
happy.gif

etirto

the collette is on sale at every outlet leh. $19.90. I tried the shoes but my gal's feet a bit odd, cannot seem to fit very well in them. think she need softer leather shoes.

japa
hmm ok that the prob.. when bb is v easy to take care..they seems harder to handle when they grow n demand for more thg... and if they are harder tpo handle fr the start.. usualy they seems easier to handler as they grow... sth like the 先苦后甜 vs 先甜后苦 thgy, but nvm lar they r growing up now... when they knw hw to communicate w us.. will b easier (keep finger cross for myself LOL)

Hi Mummies,

Sorry to interrupt.
I have a tin of Mamil Gold 2 to give away since my baby doesn't like it. It's been opened for less than a week. (Sembawang)

Please PM me if interested.

mashy, thanks for the link. just got that daytripper for $80. still in very gd condition. btw, it doesn't come with the rain cover ya? will the rain cover from XT fit in day tripper?

Etirto
that's gd! Ya, it doesn't come with rain cover. Dunno if it fits coz never tried. Maybe go to the shop with the stroller and try it out?

Hi,

Anyoen interested?
Bday party for July babies:

Date: 3rd July 2010
Time: 1230hours to 1400hours,
All the kids will be given 1 free gymboree pass to re-visit gymboree!
To bring one present to exchange as well.

My bb is ill so I have to pull out.

Pls PM me for more details.

Happy Birthday to all the July babies... i have seen quite a few very nicely planned 1st yr old bday party posted online. Well done to all the mummies and all the best to our babies

Hi all,

Just like to find out if you've purchased any extra tins for Enfapro A+ for sale (those that you've stocked up extras).. Am keen to take over.. =)

Do let me know too if you've any of the Enfapro A+ vouchers to give too..

Pls pm me & thanks

Happy Birthday to all July babies!

japa,

u can check out the party shops at centrepoint, city hall and great world city for nice 1 candles.

thanx lamagier/pink/bbethan! =)

my back is breaking.. i can barely walk now... jia lat... lucky its weekend already

Back