(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

tinklebell,
My PD told me to give her diluted prune juice, otherwise have to up the BM. Tried to increase the BM feeds, but her bowels still very stubborn. No need to give too much, the PD says just 20ml-30ml will do. So I mix 1 part prune juice to 2 parts water. The prune juice acts as a mild laxative, cos she also say the suppository is a last resort. Try to get the no sugar added ones, small bottle will do lar, cos 10ml each time, take very long to finish one if only bb drink, but adult can also drink
happy.gif

oh ya, winnie mummy. i forgot the point to mix the powder when introducing new powder to the baby. hmmm.. must bear in mind when doing this next time.

yes, the texture is not as fine as the old one.

Hi Joanne & Kim,

thanks for the recomendation on the toys. will do a shopping for her toys. =)

Kim
Ya I can imagine holding onto the baby while we are not in the pool. Must be quite strenuous coz of the baby's weight now and the awkward angle. Do take care. I may bring baby for a short dip in the pool too.
happy.gif

BestBerries
Hang in there! Dont think I can afford to be a SAHM too coz 1 income means we may have to forgo certain things. Been praying about it and trying to explore and see if I can branch into other work which allows me to work from home or have more flexible hours.
Etirto
Can I find out more about the BabyBreeze class? How is it conducted? Am keen to meet up with other mummies with bbs around the same age before I get back to work. Thanks.

Mummies
Need some advice. Does any of your babies have phlegm? My baby seems to be throwing up quite often these few days and it looks like phelgm (with the milk). Not sure if there is any medication to take or any way to help him get rid of the phelgm. Thanks.

bell, i also BF. TBF somemore. i used those disposable gloves & apply on tummy. find it quite effective on me. can see results in a week. i have c-sec so only used it quite recently.
happy.gif

i still rem when i went back to my gynae for my pas smear a mth ago, someone in the train offered me seat thinking i'm pregnant lor. so can u imagine how BIG was my flabby stomach then. haiz ....

lea, you can try to go to their website to find out more about the class. I haven't try their classes before but from their list I think the most suitable one for our babies age is the Positive Infant class. Actually the lady offered me the baby massage class but most of the mummies here have already attended that class somewhere else, so I picked Positive Infant class because it has music and stuff like that.

bestberries
oh. so not everiting buy 2! i tink that's the misconception of mani people. 13bottles for 2 babies. i tink i also got around 13 bottles but onli for 1 baby leh. im kiasu! =x

joanne
the toy seems so cute also! but rather exp. mayb when he's older. has!

bbethan
baby cafe seems gd also. do let me know :)

etirto
u are fast! and im interested!! count me in!

Baby Breeze, Fri, 2 Oct 2pm-4pm:
1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei

<font color="119911">bestberries</font>
Just read your post on how upset you were and cried in the shower...I always cried in the shower whenever something upsetting happen. Can imagine your distress for I had a similar experience. My #1 woke up from a nightmare and though I was in her room before the helper, she did not calm down till the helper came in to soothe her. She won't even allow me to hold/hug her, I was super upset too. Hope you are feeling better now. I believe kids tend to gravitate towards their full time care giver but do know who their parents are, and if push come to shove, will choose you over your maid so don't feel so bad. Chin up, it's the weekend!

<font color="119911">Gathering</font>
Wah so soon, yet another get-together, I am on leave that day too but have a 4pm appointment with sean lau to take pictures of austen so it will be very rushed. Enjoy and as usual, take more pictures, videos, etc. so the rest of us can share in the joy.

<font color="119911">Welcome!</font>
We seem to be getting more and more July mommies in this thread, which is wonderful. The more, the merrier. Mashy or Sam, you guys still got the list from before? Perhaps can post it if you have been keeping track and updating??

HELLO <font color="ff0000">Edna</font>, <font color="0077aa">Ju En</font>, <font color="ff6000">Amanda</font>, <font color="119911">Dilys</font>, <font color="0000ff">Cate</font>, <font color="aa00aa">Kaelem</font>, <font color="ffff00">Darius</font>, <font color="ff0000">Reiko</font>, <font color="0077aa">Kayvan</font>, <font color="ff6000">Jeryn</font>, <font color="119911">Stacia</font>, <font color="0000ff">Lucius</font>, <font color="aa00aa">Kaelen</font>, <font color="ffff00">Jayvis</font>, <font color="ff0000">Shanna</font>, <font color="0077aa">Tze Lee</font>, <font color="ff6000">Tze Yu</font>, <font color="119911">Javier</font>, <font color="0000ff">Elisa</font>, <font color="aa00aa">Tomi</font>,

I got your photos! You guys rock, all can be professional models lah
happy.gif

Anymore photos coming in? Naomi? Joie? Elisha Jayden? If not, I shall be putting them together over this weekend...shall I upload on FB instead of this forum so only our July mommies can see it?

Etirto,
Thanks for offering to help... But me still unable to overcome my fear yet... Girl tend to bully me when daady not ard... Daddy also not comfortable that I bring girl out alone... He said will accompany me for the next gathering if it falls on a weekend... Haiz haiz... sad sad... ~~~wanna wanna go..... *sobsob....

Mummies,
anyone menses come already? me already 2nd time le... the first few days a lot a lot (much more than pre-preggy)... now iron-def anaemia again... very very giddy when standing up... had took iron tablets but didn't seems to help...

Hi Joanne
Putting together a montage for our little ones. If you wanna join in, just email me your baby's photo (high resolution) with her name.
My menses not yet here, but someone asked this before but I cannot recalled what was said. Can someone else remember?? How often are your giddy spells?

gathering - i think i count as 2 pax leh. these places very chao kwan one, dont give twins discount... i got ask before

foz - thks for encouragement. tonight trying new sleeping arrangement where BOTH babies sleep with me. haven tried this since those few times during confinement. again, bb was screaming when i carry her, and stop and fell asleep when my maid took over... sighh.... nvm, at least i'm making a 1st step. Oh btw, my bb name is Tze SEE, not LEE
happy.gif

menses - mine came 2nd time already. heavy flow for 2 days, then 3 day little, then stop. usually my menses 5 days, so this time considred little

foz
wah ur names v colourful hehe...
thanx for ur effort!

i procastinating if i wan let my girl go for sean lau potographjy anot
jus got the ID in to do carpentary for my girl's room.. tot of askin them install sth for mi so i can take poto studio style for her.. cant decide cos pocket 1 big hole liao

edna realy growth spurt aft sun set!
7.15 drink 130ml (usualyshe drink bout 80 to 100 onli)
8pm drink another 100ml!
i wonder why she oni drink more at nite...

bestberries,
My first menses 8 days, first few days v v v heavy... feel like just staying put in the toilet... haiz...

FOZ,
jus emailed u my girl pics...
happy.gif
many many thanks...

Count me in for Baby Breeze also
happy.gif

Looking at the last gathering, what if our babies become fussy during the class? Do they have good notes, so that those of us who have to walk walk with babies outside or change diaper etc...can catch up? haha...me kiasu

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl

Someone was asking about swaddling, I still swaddle my son....he is 9 weeks old. Paediatrician Harvey Karp says you can swaddle up to 3 months old....until the startle reflex (Moro's reflex I think) no longer present.

HBB > Edna growing up liao
happy.gif
drink more

HBB: Sometimes they drink a lot at night to store up for the night's sleep. Some kids are like that, all have different pattern. I would rather Max drink more in the evening and then sleep for longer at night.

FOZ: Will send you the photo later, thanks!

oh no..im number 9..

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn

Etirto,
There's an appt with my gal PD on the date of the gathering.Will call up the clinic tml for a change of date.Meanwhile tentatively will join u guys till I confirm with the clinic.

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Sherryl(pinklilies)[Tentatively]

FOZ,
I had just emailed to u my gal photos for the montage.Thks for the effort

oops,Im 11

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn
11.Sherryl(pinklilies)[Tentatively]

muffingirl
i hope so!

jillian ya i dun jmidnshe drink n store so she dnw ake up at nite
but unlikely! HAHAHAHAHA
its FAT HOPE for mi manz LOL

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn
12. Kim

oops... i mean number 10..hahaha..
eh, the thread moving v fast.. i cant catch up..

Gina,
glad to hear tat JuEn's fine!..=D happy for u n her.. hmmm, maybe u try out DrBrown's bottle den see hw lor... cos Jav really improved wen changed bottle.. i oso bought one first to try..den wen i see the result den i went to change all his bottles to DrBrowns..

FoZ,
thanks for helping to put their photos together.. im sure it'll b v nice..=D

HBB,
mayb like wad Jillian says Edna wanna store the milk in her tummy so sh'll slp thru the nite?.. but i tink as long as she doesnt puke shud be okay ba..

those who gg for the gathering nxt week pls take note.. since thr is time limit i tink.. 2 to 4.. so try dun b so late hor.. try be early lar hahaaaa

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn
11.Peanut

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn
12. Kim
13.Peanut

gina (fattyg),

can gimme the reliable bp seller details too? Would like to topup some nice clothings for Regis. thks

Tinklebellx, it may take awhile before he know the "ehmmm hmmm" is for poo poo. K some times smile at me too, if that happens, and after about 5 mins still no "gek", I take it as he is not gonna poo. Wa, u got lots of patience to wait 20mins. Keep doing it until he poos, then u praise him. Do it a few time and he'll understand the purpose of "ehmmm hmmm" and will become easier after.

HBB, It can be FM, sometimes latched on with or w/o ebm. If w/o is usually bcos he is exhausted like our gathering day. He sometimes cant even finish both breasts and KOed. I will try to burp cos he do get up when I burp him. If I beat and he still din burp but fell asleep, then I'll tell him I am putting him in bed. Then the next I see him awake is 4am lor. That's why FM &amp; BM dun seem to hv diff with K leh.

FOZ, U so good to put montage together. thanks!!

RE: facebook
how many moms here not in out July moms &amp; babes? I hv lost count, pls add me <[email protected]>

RE: msn
I dun log in so often cos too busy with fb, this thread n skype.. can we chat using fb platform instead?

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn
12. Kim
13.Peanut
14.Sam

peanut
i misplace my tui na card
let mi dig it out and pm u the addy k
meanwhile anyone hav it off hand can post here for peanut pls? thanx

HBB, Kim, thanks for helping me to find out the address. if have tel, i can call to get details.

Kim, I intend to take cab.

Actually, at some point I lost track of the new mummies to the list and the babies' birthdays. Did some adjustment to the list to order by birthdays, so we know when to celebrate with the little ones.

Let me know of your bb's birthday so I can update and insert to the right order.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>Bb's Name</TD><TD>Birth Order </TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>ADD </TD></TR><TR><TD>hkbb</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainbow</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5/27/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>poshicon</TD><TD>Jingxuan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/4/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>nicolle ann</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/12/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enidmummy</TD><TD>Reiko</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/17/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyethan</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/17/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beverly</TD><TD></TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>6/18/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pretty Bunnie</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>6/20/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasminechen</TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/22/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yan</TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunbun</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>FOZ</TD><TD>Austen</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/25/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>Brian</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/27/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Han Bao Bao</TD><TD>Edna Faith</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/29/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>taringal</TD><TD>Brian</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/30/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jillian</TD><TD>Max</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/30/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazelle</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/30/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle</TD><TD>Kaelen</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/1/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina</TD><TD>Christiane</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/1/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>janbb</TD><TD>Jayna</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/1/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>mbb2</TD><TD>Alysia</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/3/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaz23</TD><TD>Jayvier</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/3/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>fluffysheep</TD><TD>Jeryn</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/3/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen2007</TD><TD>Cellyn</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/4/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LS</TD><TD>Stacia</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/6/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curtis</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/6/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sam</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/6/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>phoenix</TD><TD>BW</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/6/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chong (xgg)</TD><TD>Athan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryl</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>helpme</TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kai</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>carebeary</TD><TD>Jaymus</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bestberries</TD><TD></TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noelle</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/8/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bdgees</TD><TD>Naomi</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/8/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gemini19</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/8/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>Claris</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/9/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohyeah</TD><TD>Kane</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/9/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enchante</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/10/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ning</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/11/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynGenevieve</TD><TD>Javier Germanus Tan </TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/11/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pprincessbaobei</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/11/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>Sherrie Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/12/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunsweet</TD><TD>Xin Rui</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/12/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimkurek</TD><TD>Kaelem Michael</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsC</TD><TD>Cate</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinklilies</TD><TD>Adelle</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mashy </TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SabSab</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/14/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulips02</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/14/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>baguana</TD><TD>Ethan Lim</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/14/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kong Enli</TD><TD>Ivan Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/16/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esty</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/18/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winnie_mummy</TD><TD>Shanna</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/18/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>Regis Tay</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/18/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kittyng</TD><TD>Lucius</TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/19/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cecelia</TD><TD>Acacia</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/19/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gillian Lew </TD><TD>Jayvis</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/20/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>coolkero</TD><TD>Tomi Mykel Chan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/21/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lamagier</TD><TD>Alexis Ng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/21/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>koko51sg</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousthots</TD><TD>Rianne Lim</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Devilene</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>loshita</TD><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/24/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinklebellx</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/27/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>candyc</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dorisq </TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anabellegirl</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>HKAZ</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kikeeko</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ralphine </TD><TD></TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tay</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessed09</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZN</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dawnnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>muffingirl</TD><TD>Timothy</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelsky</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mypreciouskeagan</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yammummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zolldoll</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_juno</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynny</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunnyduck</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zksl</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xman</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Sam,

Can include mine in the list?
Nick: metamorphosis8184 (Joanne)
Bb name: Genevieve Lim
Birth order: #1
DOB: 9 Jul 2009

Many thanks...

hehe I think the list actually looks kinda fun now, cos we can see which babies are having the same birthday! Group bashes look incoming in 9months' time!

Back