(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

Hi Joanne,

tried to check out the toy - Leap Frog, My Pal at Sengkang but failed to get one.
would like to check with you where you got yours?

I share my experience of going out with my baby. Previously, I din go out with my baby till yest. (go downstair or those 'outing' without taking transport not included). The main 'reason' is the pram is too heavy.

But it is really killing me by staying at home. So, i took out the carrier that handed down (I've ordered one from LS - prefer to have a new one). I travelled from hougang to AMK to develop photos.

As my baby started to be cranky, i din wait for half an hour for the photos to be ready for collection (as the place does not have proper nursing room). So, I decided to go back 1st.

today, i did the same for photo collection. thinking to go orchard once the new carrier is here.

So, Jia Yu if you find staying at home is really boring.. =)

pingping,
I got the toy from Kiddy Palace in Century Square... I went there yesterday, think still have a few left... It's at the right corner, all Leapfrog toys are placed there...
happy.gif

As for bringing girl out, spoken to my hb... He dun dare to let me go out alone with her... I think I'm too dependent on hb liao that's y he super afraid I breakdown outside if girl throw her tantrum again... My combi pram also heavy, usually my hb carry her while I carry bag, we dun like to travel with pram thou... I bought Combi 4 in 1 carrier at $169, good to use when girl is 1-2 month coz got lying down position... But for the sitting up position, v difficult to adjust leh, now it also become white elephant liao...

<font color="ff0000">Hi all
Thanks for sending in the pixs so promptly, I uploaded our 1st montage on FB july 2009 Mums n Babes Group, you need to be a member to see it. If you want to join as a member, please write to hbb. Can't upload here as file is too big. I tagged some of you, for those who are not tagged, can you please tag your own babies? Thanks so much! I welcome suggestions on how we can make our second montage better
happy.gif
</font>

HI Jerene, thanks for your effort. The montage is lovely. Great job!
happy.gif

Here's my boy's info.

Bb name: Kayvan
Birth order: #2
DOB: 21 Jul 2009

Many thanks!

Sam thanks for the table, very useful. I will take it and add a new column for the real names of mommies. I got so confused working on the montage linking the nick in SMH to real name in FB while aligning the correct baby name, haha...for those who are interested, let me know and I can email to you once completed.

Hi mummies, hope i'm not too late to join in the next gathering
happy.gif

Baby Breeze, Fri, 2 Oct 2pm-4pm:
1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn
11.Sherryl(pinklilies)[Tentatively]
12. Kim
13.Peanut
14.Sam
15.kitty

FOZ, thank you for taking the time off to do the montage for us! Really appreciate that
happy.gif

Jerene
thanks for the montage! it's lovely!! =D

ping ping
nodnod, so next time if u intro new FM to ur bb, rem to mix for at least 2 weeks, let the bb adjust.. =D

Re: baby breeze
alamak! no more slots left ah?! =S

FOZ, thanks for the montage! good job!

Sam, thanks for newly updated list indeed ezier to find out whos older than who.. Ya agree the moms name portion cos I kept wanting to call Kai Xin Twinkle..

PARKWAY PARADE
Suddenly feel like going PP Kiddy Palace later in the morning (ah, can do grocery shopping too!).. Think can be there till 1pm bah, see how hb's sked like. Anyone interested to meet there can sms me.

No worries. urm, a lot of private details we chat about in here, but definitely no problem to add the column for real names in FB. If anyone wants access to the list, let me know I can give access to it in Google Documents if you are using gmail.

Kim,
haha I'd just been there ytd afternoon for lunch with family. Have a nice brunch!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>Bb's Name</TD><TD>Birth Order </TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>ADD </TD></TR><TR><TD>hkbb</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainbow</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5/27/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>poshicon</TD><TD>Jingxuan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/4/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>nicolle ann</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/12/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enidmummy</TD><TD>Reiko</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/17/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyethan</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/17/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beverly</TD><TD></TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>6/18/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pretty Bunnie</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>6/20/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasminechen</TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/22/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yan</TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunbun</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>FOZ</TD><TD>Austen</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/25/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>Brian</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/27/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Han Bao Bao</TD><TD>Edna Faith</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/29/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>taringal</TD><TD>Brian</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/30/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jillian</TD><TD>Max</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/30/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazelle</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/30/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle</TD><TD>Kaelen</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/1/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina</TD><TD>Christiane</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/1/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>janbb</TD><TD>Jayna</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/1/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amber</TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/3/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>mbb2</TD><TD>Alysia</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/3/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaz23</TD><TD>Jayvier</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/3/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>fluffysheep</TD><TD>Jeryn</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/3/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen2007</TD><TD>Cellyn</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/4/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LS</TD><TD>Stacia</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/6/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curtis</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/6/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sam</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/6/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>phoenix</TD><TD>BW</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/6/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chong (xgg)</TD><TD>Athan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryl</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>helpme</TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kai</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>carebeary</TD><TD>Jaymus</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bestberries</TD><TD></TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>7/7/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noelle</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/8/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bdgees</TD><TD>Naomi</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/8/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gemini19</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/8/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>Claris</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/9/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne(metamorphosis8184)</TD><TD>Genevieve Lim</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/9/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohyeah</TD><TD>Kane</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/9/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enchante</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/10/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ning</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/11/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynGenevieve</TD><TD>Javier Germanus Tan </TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/11/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pprincessbaobei</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/11/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>Sherrie Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/12/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunsweet</TD><TD>Xin Rui</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/12/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimkurek</TD><TD>Kaelem Michael</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsC</TD><TD>Cate</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinklilies</TD><TD>Adelle</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mashy </TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/13/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SabSab</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/14/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulips02</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/14/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>baguana</TD><TD>Ethan Lim</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/14/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kong Enli</TD><TD>Ivan Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/16/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ping_ping</TD><TD>Yunjing</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/16/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esty</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/18/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winnie_mummy</TD><TD>Shanna</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/18/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>Regis Tay</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/18/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kittyng</TD><TD>Lucius</TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/19/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cecelia</TD><TD>Acacia</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/19/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gillian Lew </TD><TD>Jayvis</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/20/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>coolkero</TD><TD>Tomi Mykel Chan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/21/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lamagier</TD><TD>Alexis Ng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/21/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>Kayvan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/21/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bell</TD><TD>Owen Lim</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>koko51sg</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousthots</TD><TD>Rianne Lim</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Devilene</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/23/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>loshita</TD><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/24/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinklebellx</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/27/2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>candyc</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dorisq </TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anabellegirl</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>HKAZ</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kikeeko</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ralphine </TD><TD></TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tay</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessed09</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZN</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dawnnie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>muffingirl</TD><TD>Timothy</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelsky</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mypreciouskeagan</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yammummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zolldoll</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_juno</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynny</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunnyduck</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zksl</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xman</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

URGENT: So sorry to interrupt, anyone has a PC/laptop to spare? willing to rent $100 (laptop) $$70 LCD PC $50 (normal monitor PC) Rental from next wk till end Dec.
I found a job to do at home but my PC spoil, i can't use my hb's laptop as he bring to work oftn! it's a rare opportunity that i can work and look after my boy.. Pls help to ask around. thanks! Pls PM me if found.

FOZ, I have emailed you yesterday, I thought your email address is the gmail one, so today I re-send to ymail.thanks!

Hi, could you please add the following details? Thanks!

Nick: meiteoh (Mabel)
Bb name: Eva Li-Ann
Birth order: #1
DOB: 21 Jul 2009

Mummies,
Anyone got experience with milk blisters?

I think I had one coz yesterday I had a super hard lump that wouldn't go away no matter what and there was a smallish white blister on my nipple. When I pierced the blister with a sterilized needle and expressed/got Eva to latch on, the lump went away but the blister is still though - a bit smaller and less "white" though.

Was wondering if I should still see an LC - just arrived from Switzerland so never seen an LC here before.

ping ping/sam, I tried the spree to leapfrog le...in the end I paid a bomb for the shipping because they packed into big boxes. May be better wait for taka sale, usually leapfrog is on 20% then additional 10% (I wish)

gina
reallie ah??
i'm gng for my doopid chicky pox later, if doc "discharge" me, den i would love to join!
but i scared the virus still arnd lehs, den pass to all the lovely babies... =(

bestberries, may be for the class you have to pay for 2, (I will ask the lady tough, whether you can pay like 1.5, heee) but as for the booking of the place $80 and food $50 we just divide by number of mum. Agreeable?

etirto - yep no problem with me. i ok with paying double one. thanks. might need to bring hubby along for the class cos pic in website show 1 mummy to 1 bb.

last night i slept with BOTH bbies since confinement days. quite a private achievement for me cos my MIL and maid (??!!!) gave me weird looks yesteday when i said i wanted to do that. yes my bb did scream and cry and cry, and i had to walk and walk, but she still got fed and changed. i told myself that its a good thing i'm starting this now, if start later even more difficult.

foz - love the montage !! big thanks
happy.gif

saw today's news... primary sch will b all in single session from 2016... thats the yr our kids go to pri 1 rite? weee.. happy! I love single session sch hehe

mummies, for the babybreeze outing looks like we reach the quota.
1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn
11.Sherryl(pinklilies)[Tentatively]
12. Kim
13.Peanut
14.Sam
15.kitty

Sherryl, please confirm asap and if you withdraw, 1 more mum can join.

ladies, I have another good news to share...
have managed to get 7days complimentary yoga pass to Pure Yoga (18th floor Ngee Ann City). I can bring 10pax of you. Tentatively we will start on 14th Oct, 11am for Mum and Babe class by Sujata. After that you can choose several classes to go to for free within that week. My fave is hot hour class. Class detail can be found at www.pure-yoga.com. After that you can decide whether you want to join the membership or not. I will need your name (real one) and hp number for the staff to contact you. After we form a list please email me your detail to: [email protected]. Here, we do a list with nick first:
Hurry, first comes first basis!
1. Etirto

etirto
usualy sch will be divided into morning or afternon session
they will alt each yr until pri 3 or pri4 i tink.. depending on sch
i dun like aftnoon session cos by time they fin sch.. barely can hav any activities w the kids liao.. and before sch also cant do much

morning session jus giv them breakfast n pop them to sch and we can do chores at home, marketing ne tc.. cook lunch then kids come home... aft tat they nap.. do homework, some activities like swim, or games/sports or SHOPPING, dinner...

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn
11.who want to take 1 more slot
12. Kim
13.Peanut
14.Sam
15.kitty

Hi

Can add me on pls?

Nick:littlenotes76
Bb name: Natesha Cleo Tan
Birth order: #3
DOB: 14 Jul 2009

Natesha just went for her 6-in-1 and hvg fever now... 38.2 so heartache. Finally collected my MLMMP yesterday! Also bought the lactacting mothers tea. Hope my supply overflows.. he he he.

Hv fun at the gathering
happy.gif

joanne
My menses also came in the 2nd month. Checked with my gynae - he said that it's normal - hormones still not stable. This month, it came only on first day - but not full..and then on and off , like brown discharge. i think my hormones still not settled.

oh,btw mummies, metro hvg 20% sale from 25-27 sept. happy shopping
happy.gif

HBB
Didn't coz the PD said hv to wait for 6 hrs after jab then can give
sad.gif
Just took her temp again. It has gone down to 37.6
happy.gif
next jab in Nov - dunno whether to include the rotavirus as well.... hmmmm

Re: menses
Jus woke up... My head pain like dunno wat, unable to get out of bed... Had pop panadol extra but doesn't seem to be working... Last night my hb been taking care of girl, poor him as he still gonna work tonight and gotta take care of me and the super bad-temper girl... Still thinking whether to see doc... Am lying on my bed and reading the forum from my iPhone...

Re: Leapfrog My Pal toy
I got it at $59.90, no further discount with kiddy palace card...

Re: gathering
Hope that the next gathering is on a weekend...
happy.gif

meiteoh,
I kena milk blister b4, a few days after I discharged from hospital... My sister got it out for me (she's working as a nurse in TMC), the next day I went back to TMC ParentCraft to see Mrs Wong Boh Boi as I also kena engorgement... I would recommend Mrs Wong if u wanna see a LC, she's v experienced and have a way with babies...
happy.gif

OK, im keen in BB breeze outing, the last weekday gathering before work!

1. Etirto
2. Bestberries
3. Hbb
4. Flufflysheep
5. Gina
6. Bbethan
7. Bell
8. pprincessbaobei
9. Muffingirl
10.Jeslyn
11.MrsC
12. Kim
13.Peanut
14.Sam
15.kitty

pprincess, we can share cab to go down. Anyone in the west?

Etirto, for the pure yoga, do they have weekend class? Want to join but have started work by then..
sad.gif

meiteoh,
I kena milk blister b4, a few days after I discharged from hospital... My sister got it out for me (she's working as a nurse in TMC), the next day I went back to TMC ParentCraft to see Mrs Wong Boh Boi as I also kena engorgement... I would recommend Mrs Wong if u wanna see a LC, she's v experienced and have a way with babies...
happy.gif

lil notes.. huh 6 hours? my pd no say.. e clinic asst say giv imm! weird
anyway pd say rotavirus vaccine dn contribute to fever but puemococal(spelling?) will.
edna had rota w 6in 1 on weds...

little notes, did the PD say wait 6 hours coz the fever normally comes on later? I was told to wait too but the reason given was that the fever may not come immediately so no point giving so soon.

I give girl the medicine right after the vaccine... Like wat HBB says, rotavirus won't give rise to fever but its the pneumococcal vaccine that will... Luckily girl never develop fever after the vaccine but her milk intake did decrease... PD says its normal if milk intake decrease after the vaccine...

hi mummies,

Been following this thread, my bb gal was born on 25th July. Can you add me to FB too so that I can be updated on the pictures and activites. my email addy: [email protected]. Thanx!

I have recently gotten the MLMMP to try to increase my ss. Can I know if you are following the recommended dosage of 1 pill 4 times daily?

Joanne, I've always go there with my boy, the place is great but it's not possible for gathering because it's always packed, unless we book the place, which is quite expensive. In fact this coming children's day I will bring my kids there to play. Next time when our babies can crawl already, can consider bring them there, since it's free for below 1 year, I think just need to register only. there is similar place at Dempsey road, called Gogo bambini. But Fidget is better, more spacious. Accessible for both are bit problem for those who are not driving.

Back