(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

sunnyduck, our KK drs like to wait and see
happy.gif

I am already getting more spotting today from last night's VE, CTG I also hardly felt the small contractions (I could only feel the straps and the baby fighting against the straps...kickickickick) but there was one bigger contraction that flew off the chart..got no peak just kena cut off and was a plateau... that one I felt.

I like your dr too, sunnyduck.
Yeah let nature take its course
happy.gif

Like what Kim say lor - hopefully reduce our chances of c-sect....but if no choice have to c-sect also have to be ready!

HBB, i have a super sleepy baby. There was once when he cried & cried. thought he wanna to be fed (timing just nice too) but not. ended up my boob leak. gotta to pump out. after an hr or so he cried again. definately is hungry cos he searching for nipple to suck & way past his feeding time. haha. immediately i went to warm up the EBM. guess what? by time i warmed up the milk, he already in his dreamland liao. :S
he managed to wake up about 30min later & i fed him with the milk. wonder if it is ok.

Jamie,
ETirto (bdgees) is right.. good to put hotpack before you pump..for me, I use hot towel to message first before and in-bet pumping it helps too.. I remember the midwife told me message in circular motion helps in milk flow..

any mummies don't intend to do bb full month celeb? news says H1N1 will peak in next 2 weeks.. problem is hubby already book chalet for the celeb and my in-laws and parents really worried..keep saying to cancel it.. hiaz..

ETirto & Muffingirl, my kind of chill is like adrenaline rush, making hair on my arms stand type..today I wear t-shirts n standby my sweat shirt. Muffingirl can SB cardigan if u feel chilly like me.

SabSab, the umbilical cord is also called 财 in Hokkien, so my mom say to keep so the 财 is kept..LOL

Twinkle, wish Kaelem is like ur bb, he spent the whole am fussing after 2 feed. Every time he is in his crib, he'll cry and wants to be held. It's his feeding time just now and he only sucks abit and fell asleep finally (wrong timing thou
kao_cry.gif
). Looks like today is off routine again.

CArebeary, we are canceling the celebration plan.. also we are gonna announce no visitation too. My hubby spent 2 nites in hotel cos he has cold, now he just told me his accountant sitting in his office is admitted to hosp (she has had the flu symptom when he had cold), so we are very concern.

Hi Sunsweet, thanks for the recipe. Will definitely try it out.

HBB, wah how many camera do you have? I brought my camera to the full mth celebration and forgot to take it out. Nowadays become super blur @_@

Re: BM
HBB, I mean 120ml per day and that’s my best result already. Recently only managed to pump 20ml each time (both side add together, and no latch on beforehand). So you know why I’m so worry. Looks like I don’t belongs to the mama cow’s group.

Kimberly
today my girl sleep n sleep... so scared she'll be awake tonight n the whole last night episode repeats again. me now tired but cannot sleep ... later i feel tired n want to sleep tonight
sad.gif

sab sab
the dropped umbilical cord is baby's fortune like what Kimberly mentioned. after abt 2 wks+, her umbilical cord dropped off, i was searching high n low for it cos my mom said try to keep so that she got some fortune. dun know how true lah.

this H1N1 thingy is getting scarier... feel like going out to do some window shopping cos so long never do so. but a bit worrying.

Beverly, try the daun katuk, it really works...my gf also not belongs to the mama cow's grp then take that leaves, suddenly milk supply increasing...

Hello all mummies...

Brought my ger to the PD today, her jaundice level was 15.3... sigh... gotta be admitted...

I cried... silly me i noe...

but i'm missing her!!

Now, my hb is contemplating to hire the CL..sigh..but once our emotions are stablised, things are looking better. I have stopped pumping and had bad engorgement yest nite..kept putting cold compress to reduce it but whenever i remove them, the engorgement came back..i had tot it's suppose to relieve engorgement? In the end,use hot towel to massage the harden breast and let the milk leak out (luckily not a lot).
Just a qn, if i stop pumping for two weeks and want to resume back after confinement, will i still have the milk supply if i take supplement? Does that mean the engorgement will be there tll end of the two weeks? Seems like my rite nipple is blocked, look stuck and puffy. The confinement is giving me heat rash due to the hot weather and no bathing thing. Think the next round, im gng to hire CL and bath! But cant do it now cos living w MIL..sigh..

When is the umbilical cord suppose to drop off? There are some wet mucus and blood ard the cord and was telling hb to wipe it w the alcohol swap but he said it's norm and show that it will drop off soon. True?

Btw, is letdown suppose to hv the tingling sensation?Sometime it's very stinging too. Is that the correct way or im having blocked ducts?

winnie mummy

understand how u feel. That's why i decided to rent the machine instead this time, rather than admit my gal into hospital. She still looks jaundiced at Day 12 leh. wonder when it'll totally go away...

winnie mummy
i know how it feels... my girl was admitted at day 7 too. was still feeling ok when i left her in the hosp. the next day when i saw her, i can't help but cry. think the nurse saw my tears n told me it's very normal n jaundice will come down very fast after phototherapy. u delivered in gleneagles right, PD is Dr YY Yip?

MrsC
think some of the babies here drop their cord within 1st wk. Mine dropped hers after 2 wks. I also experienced that tingling sensation. i think it's letdown. feels like someone pinching the breast. always feel it on the opp side when baby latch on the other.

Chong:
My ger is 6 days old today... ur boi same as my ger, also 15.3!
Bilichek? HMMm... they do blood test de lehs...
And how long did ur boi stay in hosp?

Mashy:
U mean u rented the machine home ah? How muchie liddat?

Bbethan:
Hopefully tmr she'll be able to go home...
Nodnod... YY Yip lor...

winnie mummy

i rented a PEP Bed for $417.30, 3 day 2 nts. I think Yen also rented a Medela Bilibed for only $35 per day. They work differently. For mine it's a bed with the phototherapy light on top. Overall, it's cheaper than hospital stay, coz hospital stay is abt $1300 altho after Medisave deduction, it's cheaper.

winnie

that's coz after medisave deduction right? Can imagine how much u must be missing her now. Do continue to pump so that when she comes home, u'll still have plenty of milk.

kim
the 1st 10 days i keep breakign out in COLD sweat.. bring edna to polyclinic to check jaundice level.. end u the screenign for temp was so long i tink i almost faint fr sweating!!!

twinkle
30 min is ok... jus mind that nto too long k jus inc ase gt bacteria contamination =)

beverly i got 2 camera.. 1 dslr and 1 bridge camera... cant decide haaaa

mashy
i jus rent the PEP bed also. it cost me 390bucks for 3days 2night.
my boy level is more 17 something at day 13 and previously have been on going follow up but instead of dropping it went up
so todae brought to TMC and rented this PEP bed
can check wif u hw u manage to put ur girl in without her fussing?
my boy rufsed and have been crying since
nw no choice put him out of it and let the ray shine on his body
the lady say is better then nothin, jus not so effective

winnie mummy
dun worry, the nurses will take good care of her. that time she stayed for 2 nights. there is this indian nurse who's nice to update me every morning how is she. if i'm not wrong, the deposit for her stay shd be abt $200 right? i dun remember paying more than that. In fact, after medisave payment, i got a refund back from the $200 i paid.

i remembered Dr Yip told me they will keep baby under the lights until it's very low (think below 10) as this is the time when jaundice will peak. so even if it goes up again after this, not so worrying.

HBB,

How did you find out your ger was suffering from colic? did she puke out milk?

My ger has been puking out milk, and most of the time its not straight after feed. i'm wondering if its colic thats causing it. her tummy feels bloated too. so worried.

hbb - i take gnc fenugreek

any muummy here have blocked milk ducts? my boobies quite bloated but actually when i pump i can only see 1 active squirting milk duct, tthe rest just flowing slowly. maybe thats why i have truoble latching. my bbies latch for an hour each, and still end up hungry, so a bit disappointing... verry tiring to latch one after another, no rest break in between. last night i bring 1 baby to sleep with me, and bf during night feeds, no joke man. woke up 5-6 times cos she din finish her feed in 1 sitting.

my bbies were ok feeders first 2 weeks, now 1 of them starting to throw tantrum and scream and cry when she can get her milk. sigh.... really stresses me out. i'm so helpless without CL. any of your bbies like that too ??

mrs c - can u play cheat and turn on air con. the weather is too freaking hot. i on 26 degress the whole day, otherwise i will be even more hot tempered than i am now

got maid problems. new maid came in last week, old one Zao Fan became lazy, so we sending her back. now new maid also starting to be lazy and acting stupid (thot she very smart at first). she claim she dont know how to take care of bbies tho her biodata say she look after kids. she said biodata not filled in by her. now got to find another maid. so irritating....

pprincess

my gal also cried at first. but after a while, she got used to it and managed to sleep in it. I placed nappies ard the 4 sides of the bed to prevent her from hurting herself from pushing herself all over. Tried talking to her when she's on the bed & played music. But my gal didn't like the music. After while when she got tired of crying, she fell asleep. No choice, have to be 'heng xin', else it won't help her jaundice.

bestberries

have u tried the u-c mtd to clear the ducts? U need to squeeze your nipples & areola flat with your forefinger and thumb in the formation of u and c. Yes, it's very painful. Must squeeze till really flat.

I sugg u go and see an LC in KKH to help u clear the ducts while there's still chance of salvaging the milk supply.

mashy

i tried talking, but his crying realli cover my voice
he dun cry is dun cry. once cry is veri angry cry!
i jus manage to place him inside after he fall asleep
he mus b super tired bcos he haf been awake since 4plus, i tink is he make himself awake bcos he dun wanna b in here. hahas!
the cubicle is too small for my boy to b inside
my bro and dad saes that the moment my boy kick, his head will hit the top
sigh. and it's standard size. hopefully he get use to it soon.

fluffysheep
the pd suspected its colic... she did not puke thou
i dun tink puking is associated w colic thou.

bestberries... use a warm towel to cover ur breast before u latch or pump.. then massage VERY hard... the duct will unblock
sometimes if u pump and nothg comes out but breast feel full.. jus continue to pump for say 5 min.. sometimes the suction will unblock the ducts too.

pprincess

yah, it's a bit small. My gal also can hit the top. That's why i placed the nappies all over. Perhaps try talking to him in a calm voice. Don't let his crying affect your mood. that's the only way they know how to communicate.

My gal was wailing away too. But somehow she got used to it after a while. Try not to bring him out often. Coz everytime u bring him out, when u put him back in, you'll repeat the crying cycle.

BBEthan, hope you girl lets you have a good nite rest.

RE: Jaundice
Chong, your PD is fr RH? Mine is Doc Tan MC.
If I did not rmbr wronly, he said we can give enough fluid to baby to flush out the bilirubin.
Hope all is well soon for baby Shanna, baby Athan and all babies from this thread.

PPrincess, your baby is 不鸣则已,一鸣惊人!

RE: Breast Pump
I wonder if my small yield is due to my breast pump? Maybe PISA or Freestyle can stimulate better?

I am not feeling so well. I get hungry very fast and usually feels nausea when I express. Just now, I had a short faint spell when I try to latch Kaelem. AND HE BIT ME!! ONCE ON THE LEFT NIPPLE AND TWICE ON THE RIGHT!!! {FAINT}

HBB, actually PD also found my boy has colic at day 5 when we went back for jaundice check.. They do the usual tummy tab and you can actually hear the hollow sound.. He was given Ridwind, and he is (hush hush) ok now..

Re: Clearing blcok ducts.

I had some block duct in the intial days of pumping... so i place very hot towels on my breast and massage hard.. if u can't bear the hard masaging get your hubby to massage .. u just bear the pain..

then u pump right after the massage.. it should do the trick quite well.

can repeat a few times..

I learnt this the hard way in my last BreastFeeding "career" :p

why do i always have let down feeling ever 15 min when im not even bf or expressing? Felt irritated by the stinging effect whenever i encounter it..ugh..

Gina, do u have any side effect after taking the medication for stopping milk supply?

kim
ya edna also on rid wind and she is supposed to b ok now
jus tat she is such acry baby
every nap or sleep MUSTCRY one... even we hug her prevent her fr crying.. try carry to sleep.. still cry! hahaaa

wat pump u using?
i would say pump do contribute a little to the amt of pump we yield... esp if our supply is not fantastic kind
those w v gd supply.. manual pump can already haaa

hi everyone, i'm back....sorry couldn't catch up wif the forum, congrats to new mummies and jiayou for the end july mommies going delivery.

mashy, sam please update for me, baby boy, tomi mykel chan, 3.858kg, 21 july 2009.

here's my birth story: (induced at 39th week)
8am check in, CTG and clear bowels, 9am doc came to break water, contraction came, 1015am happidural came, but cos still can feel pain, nurse up the level and i felt the side effects kick in, very drowsy and nauseuting, vomit once and leg below was getting numb. 1215pm doc came to check and left. 2pm i'm very drowsy, doc suddenly appear, seems like the nurses called him back cos bb heartbeat dropping very fast, he called PD standby, suddenly atmosphere very intense, i was numb waist down, so doc vacuum bb. and doc say umbilical cord tangled on neck once, soooooo scary....in a blink of an eye, anything can happen. really thank god for my miracle bb tomi, so happy when i hear his cry, it' unbelievable.

now engorged and going thru a battle of why breastfeeding is so painful mode, my nipples crack and soar. i bought mother mates and nipple shield, but didn't work. dun want use cabbage scared milk reduce. the lactation lady advice total latching on for 2 weeks before pumping, so im trying that even though it's the hard way out. but i must say i really enjoy the latching on when i can bond wif my bb, it's a wonderful feeling, i feel in love wif him already.

Kimberly
thanks. praying v v hard for that.
does rid wind works the same way as gripe water? can colic be determined by the tummy sound? thought that is bloatedness/wind. so they r similar huh?

coolkero
congrats n welcome back.

HBB
Edna having her full mth celebration tmrw?

Congrats Coolkero! Luckily your doc was quick and everything turned out fine. So nice to hear you're bonding well with baby.
happy.gif

HBB, have you heard of the Happiest Baby on the Block book/DVD by this doctor called Harvey Karp? A friend gave me the DVD and he has 5 'S's to help calm and quiet a wailing baby:

1. swaddling
2. side-stomach position
3. shooshing
4. swinging
5. sucking

Seems to be worth trying out. Some videos can be found on youtube, like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRkI5wVIqQ

The shooshing sounds v loud when he does it, but the DVD actually has the 'womb sounds' you can play on your TV for the baby and it's really loud! Supposed to be same volume as a vacuum cleaner!

Congrats Coolkero!!

HBB, I thot I only buy this pump to standby cos I planned to full time latch him, so I got the Medela mini electric plus.. Now I am looking at PISA/ Freestyle..

BBEthan, I thot colic is wind trapped in bb's stomach? I think gripe water works the same way, but not sure leh, sorry..

Sunnyduck, I am gonna check out the URL u posted. seems good for me. My CL quite gd at handling bb, so I am thinking when she left, how I am gonna cope..

RE: Calming baby
after I watched the URL video, I realized my Kaelem loves to be sang to in a high pitch voice, I even have a song for him call Kaelem's song since we were in the hospital.. LOL

bbethan
before the rid wind.. edna was hving gripe water
but seems like rid wind is more effective....

yes havin full mth celebration tomolo
jus now was makign red eggs w dh.. give it a hint of gold for the egg.. haha we say machiam easter day LOL
nw gt many thg to pack for tomolo since gg to decor the function room hehe...

sunnyduck
yes i heard of the happiest baby ont he block.. i tried almost all the method.. dun work!!! if it does onli for a few seconds!
oh ya.. sucking def help haa but im not giving my boobs to her as a pacifier.. neither am i giving her a real one
i guess its jus her character to b left aloen n cry to sleep...

today we went out half a day she din get to sleep os i was carrying her ard.. came home she koink out.. din even wail!hope i got peace tonite haaa

Just curious: how many hubbies cut the umbilical cord right after delivery? Cos was asking my hubby if he dared to do the cutting... he says 'see how'. -___-

HBB, thanks a making me feel better abt my pump.

sunnyduck, my hubby wanted 2 cut cord but no chance.. if ur hubby not comfy, better not insist, cos mayb traumatizing for him. heard fr some friends hubby dat they still rmbr the bloody smell in delivery suite. men r not s strong s us actually..

<font color="ff0000">HBB</font>
I'm also having my full month celebration 'morrow...you are so hardworking, still do your own eggs...plus extra tinge of color...hats off to you.

<font color="ff0000">Coolkero</font>
CONGRATULATIONS...good to know all's well in the end...enjoy motherhood!

<font color="ff0000">sunnyduck</font>
Thanks for the tips, I will check it out and try, though I am already swaddling, swinging, sucking, side lying position, so that leave shooshing. Include also singing, like Kim, I think that calms mine down.

<font color="ff0000">Kimberly</font>
Hey our kids have the same PD
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Cutting cord</font>
I stated clearly in birth plan my hubby wanna cut cord so my gynae did asked my hubby to do so after baby's out, he said it is rubbery and a little tough but the scissors was sharp so it was done easily enough.

<font color="ff0000">Kim: Pump</font>
I am using Medela Mini electric too and found it quite decent. Tried my friend's Avent Manual pump and I found it less effective than the mini electric.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>Birth Order </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Bb's Name</TD><TD>Wt (Kg) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enidmummy</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6/30/2009</TD><TD>6/17/2009</TD><TD>Reiko</TD><TD>3.11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/1/2009</TD><TD>6/27/2009</TD><TD>Brian</TD><TD>2.975 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyethan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/1/2009</TD><TD>6/17/2009</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>3.16 </TD></TR><TR><TD>hkbb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/1/2009</TD><TD>5/13/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainbow</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/1/2009</TD><TD>5/27/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Han Bao Bao</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/2/2009</TD><TD>6/29/2009</TD><TD>Edna Faith</TD><TD>3.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/2/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nicolle ann</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr douglas ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/2/2009</TD><TD>6/12/2009</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>candyc</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>7/3/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dorisq </TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>7/3/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasminechen</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/3/2009</TD><TD>6/22/2009</TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD>2.7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noelle</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Ninni Ji</TD><TD>SUFH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/4/2009</TD><TD>7/8/2009</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>3.48 </TD></TR><TR><TD>taringal</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/6/2009</TD><TD>6/30/2009</TD><TD>Brian</TD><TD>3.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>anabellegirl</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chong (xgg)</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD>Athan</TD><TD>3.55 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pretty Bunnie</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD>6/20/2009</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>2.955 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryl</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>3.77 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD>6/23/2009</TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>3.16 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jillian</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/8/2009</TD><TD>6/30/2009</TD><TD>Max</TD><TD>3.38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>HKAZ</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>7/9/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poshicon</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Hendricks M</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/9/2009</TD><TD>6/4/2009</TD><TD>Jingxuan</TD><TD>2.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/10/2009</TD><TD>7/9/2009</TD><TD>Claris</TD><TD>3.46 </TD></TR><TR><TD>mbb2</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/10/2009</TD><TD>7/3/2009</TD><TD>Alysia</TD><TD>3.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/10/2009</TD><TD>7/1/2009</TD><TD>Kaelen</TD><TD>2.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chia Yee Tien</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/11/2009</TD><TD>7/1/2009</TD><TD>Christiane</TD><TD>3.04 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kittyng</TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Madeleine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/11/2009</TD><TD>7/19/2009</TD><TD>Lucius</TD><TD>3.285 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LS</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/11/2009</TD><TD>7/6/2009</TD><TD>Stacia</TD><TD>3.035 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ning</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/11/2009</TD><TD>7/11/2009</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>3.82 </TD></TR><TR><TD>FOZ</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/12/2009</TD><TD>6/25/2009</TD><TD>Austen</TD><TD>2.965 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaz23</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Koh C.H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/12/2009</TD><TD>7/3/2009</TD><TD>Jayvier</TD><TD>3.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen2007</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/12/2009</TD><TD>7/4/2009</TD><TD>Cellyn</TD><TD>2.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunbun</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/13/2009</TD><TD>6/23/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.45 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curtis</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/13/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>helpme</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/13/2009</TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD>3.465 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kikeeko</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/13/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimkurek</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/13/2009</TD><TD>7/13/2009</TD><TD>Kaelem Michael</TD><TD>3.45 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/14/2009</TD><TD>7/13/2009</TD><TD>Cate</TD><TD>3.63 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ralphine </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/14/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tay</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>7/14/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beverly</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>7/15/2009</TD><TD>6/18/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.3/ 2.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessed09</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/15/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cecelia</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/15/2009</TD><TD>7/19/2009</TD><TD>Acacia</TD><TD>3.825 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinklilies</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/15/2009</TD><TD>7/13/2009</TD><TD>Adelle</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/16/2009</TD><TD>6/30/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.88 </TD></TR><TR><TD>janbb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Tan HY</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/16/2009</TD><TD>7/1/2009</TD><TD>Jayna</TD><TD>2.92 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bdgees</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/17/2009</TD><TD>7/8/2009</TD><TD>Naomi</TD><TD>3.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kai</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/17/2009</TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/18/2009</TD><TD>7/12/2009</TD><TD>Sherrie Tan</TD><TD>2.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>fluffysheep</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/19/2009</TD><TD>7/3/2009</TD><TD>Jeryn</TD><TD>3.245 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohyeah</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/19/2009</TD><TD>7/9/2009</TD><TD>Kane</TD><TD>2.695 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sam</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/19/2009</TD><TD>7/6/2009</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>3.83 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enchante</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joan Tho</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/20/2009</TD><TD>7/10/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esty</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/20/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynGenevieve</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/20/2009</TD><TD>7/11/2009</TD><TD>Javier Germanus Tan </TD><TD>3.255 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kong Enli</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Hy Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/20/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/20/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>phoenix</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/20/2009</TD><TD>7/6/2009</TD><TD>BW</TD><TD>3.7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunsweet</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/20/2009</TD><TD>7/12/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.935 </TD></TR><TR><TD>carebeary</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/21/2009</TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD>Jaymus</TD><TD>3.075 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SabSab</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/21/2009</TD><TD>7/14/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.345 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gemini19</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/22/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>winnie_mummy</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/22/2009</TD><TD>7/18/2009</TD><TD>Shanna</TD><TD>3.255 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZN</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/22/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coolkero</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/23/2009</TD><TD>7/21/2009</TD><TD>Tomi Mykel Chan</TD><TD>3.858 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dawnnie</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>7/23/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gillian Lew </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/23/2009</TD><TD>7/20/2009</TD><TD>Jayvis</TD><TD>2.790 </TD></TR><TR><TD>koko51sg</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/23/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulips02</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/24/2009</TD><TD>7/14/2009</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>3.76 </TD></TR><TR><TD>baguana</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/25/2009</TD><TD>7/14/2009</TD><TD>Ethan Lim</TD><TD>2.79 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bestberries</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Prof wong </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>7/25/2009</TD><TD>7/7/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lamagier</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/25/2009</TD><TD>7/21/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>muffingirl</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/25/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelsky</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>DR LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>7/26/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/26/2009</TD><TD>7/18/2009</TD><TD>Regis Tay</TD><TD>2.51 </TD></TR><TR><TD>mypreciouskeagan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/27/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousthots</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>7/27/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yammummy</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/27/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zolldoll</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/27/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_juno</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chua Tse Meng</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/28/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Devilene</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr.Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/28/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynny</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/28/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunnyduck</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/28/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zksl</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/29/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>loshita</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/30/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pprincessbaobei</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/31/2009</TD><TD>7/11/2009</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>3.438 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xman</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/31/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mashy </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8/1/2009</TD><TD>7/13/2009</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>3.32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinklebellx</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8/3/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>8/4/2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

FOZ, hey, he is nice. as usual, I asked lots of qns.. Btw, did ur bb have the 3-in-1 or 4-in-1 or 5-in-1 immunization injection? or just according to the health book?

Back