(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

Hi TubbyM - the kicking is terok! Mine was continuous the whole day and even at night he refused to stop.

I complained to the daddy and he told me to whack the fella.. ya right... like real! hahaha

Am still hving a hard time choosing a name for him... sian!

Got my masks ytd... they are almost black in colour...hehehe

sweethalo, almost black, because of the layer of carbon is it? Btw, yours was delivered to doorstep is it, as in, not by mail? Did you pay for registered mail?

Creamer, i think mine more special type. On top of the stretch mark have rashes. Last time stretch mark only like abit lifted up, but dunno y since last thurs those stretch mark start to have rashes on top of it. I try to tahan till this fri as got checkup. If get worsen might push forward the appt

deerdeer, i started since week 28. every week 1 coconut. Now going week 35, every week i drink 2 coconut.My hubby will hack the coconut, pour out the juice and dig out all the flesh. Then put in fringe. Very shiok.

ahnetsan, yah lor. so amazing right. Can't imagine he will ask such question. So now he dare not hug me anymore. As when he hug me, he face is quite near to my tummy. He scare the worm crawl out. Actually im still monitoring, it is not getting worse nor getting better. So i think will still stick on to this fri appt.

heehe... the seller lives nearby so she sent it to me....

Actually think will look like Ninja wearing it..cos of the blackish colour...ROFL!

BTW, gals! Ade has new stk... wana outing there soon??

sweethalo, ah ok. Cos I just received email today that they can deliver to my house too, so I said ok, this afternoon is fine, but I had already paid for registered mail, so I was wondering if I should ask them to refund me the reg. mail. I got other things arriving today too, so exciting!
happy.gif

deerdeer, i will be at TMC.

LFB, yeah. pretty excited and abit scared. haha.

sweethalo, long time no see u lei. haha. good to hear that your bb is active. mine as usual. but he loves to stretch his legs and hands. so i can feel his angles and knees at the sides of my tummy.

heheh haros Bing... u and hb must be getting excited to see little one soon
happy.gif

Yeah my little one became really active since ytd... after Sat's gynae checkup... maybe cos now turned down and no more in breech... so he can kick me ka song...hehehe

this morning so angry with a china couple in the bus...the bus was so cramp already no one giving seat but this couple not only take up 2 seats but also another seat for their lugguage..at first i tot just took the photo of the bags to show my hubby den i think the china lady saw me taking the pic and ask her hubby to move the bags but the guy just ask the lady to ignore and petend to sleep..i so angry and tell the lady "sry can u pls move ur lugguage there's people who need the seat more than ur bags" ..

tubbym are u cls to ur that prudential frd? is he reliable? i bought a prucash policy and now i really read thru i find it a crap! i dont know whether i shd continue or cancel it. mayb u gals can give me some opinion, u see the 25yr policy is $204/mth giving a $1500 per yr from 2nd yr etc work out to be $36000 not including the yearly bonus declare which is non guaranteed. it provide a $30000 death and $30000 disabilities insurance. but it dont make sense at the end of 25 yrs i would have paid $59832! meaning if the bonus they declare is less than $23832 i be making loss! anyone bought such prucash frm prudential too? if i were to cancel it now i be making $3800 loss(paid 19mth already) cos no surrender value but better than risk losing $23832 in the future?? anyone pls advise...

sweethalo,

not done with the buying yet? heehee...

my baby also v active. kicking and kicking and doing somersaults all the time! esp if i try to lie on my side, he will surely protest and keep squirming.

wow first mum u can tell he doing somersault i dunno what he is doing... but nwadays he like to elbow me leaving his elbow till i stroke him...sometimes really qt pain haha

I mean advertising= those people keep coming in and try to sell their stuff give links etc.

I realise my leg hair getting thinner... my legs getting smooth
happy.gif

createjoy- you can ask yr agent to re-explain to u how the PruCash work. If u r not comfortable with yr agent, my hubby said u can look for him and he will explain to u. For yr info, PruCash is a good and popular saving plan, u will definitely get back more than the amt u has put in...think u has a wrong understanding of how the plan work

Annie, msn hotmail under maintenance, i can't reply ur email. Once is up, i will reply ur email.

For hair, i don't think there is any changes for me.

ahhahahahahha! I dont shave leg hair at all...unglam then unglam la... those purple lines on my leg already very unglam. who cares about more hair on my leg?

Annie, don't worry. Let it be natural. Maybe ur boy have alot of hair leh? Actually i also have purple line before im pregnant, they say it is bcos we stand too long thus got such vein come out.

createjoy, I PM-ed you
happy.gif

sweethalo, Friven & Co got sale! Just received their flyer. You bought your donut pillow yet? Can call them to ask whether that pillow got discount. Tel: 6272-4473. The stupid flyer siah me lah... Now I wanna buy dustbin, buy cheese knife set, everything!

createjoy, i agree with Annie. i myself and my hubby has bought the prucash policy ourselves. and it's guar to get back our principle amt. guess u got some misunderstanding. better call ur agent or someone in prud to clarify. =D

bing- i only jus cut & paste wat my hubby said as he work ther.. i dont even know a single things bout insurance hahahahaha
happy.gif

i even ask my hubby y hers one is so expensive & dar answer me her agent defidefinitely have go thru the budget thing with her

qi7- get yr hubby to massage u like wat i did..then maybe yr leg wont feel cramp

shelisa- u must be notti tats y kana punish standing by teacher is it...hahahahaha

Hello all,

just came back from ob visit. Complaint to him abt my tummy pain. He said mostly likely isolated case, not contraction kind. Anyway, I did the swab last visit and kana some bacteria infection, which can be bad if undiagnosed. Have to be on antibiotics for 5 days. Must remember to take now. Was also told I need to have a jab during my labour. Anyone knows what is this abt?

BB is growing well, 2.2kg at 33 weeks and 3 days. Doc mentioned the size is average and alright. Saw bb during scan, head down position already. So nice to see him growing well.

My bb kicks very hard these days. Sometimes can be real painful. I had quite a few karate kicks after the scan!

My girl busy squriming around getting my belly right side budge out...

If he will massage, i will thank heavens everyday!

happy.gif
Annie, I got a different life... I'm thankful he's companying me to see doc all the time. I dont ask for anything else.

Annie, no la. I am a good girl leh. Since im 7yrs old, every weekend i will go to my auntie food store and uncle food store to help out. From 7am-12midnight.Then school holiday will help out everyday for around 8yrs like that. But i really enjoy that period, it fun.

yes... kick hard I agree!All the movement getting big!

When Im 33 and 3 days my girl only 1.6kg nowonder doc all say she small...

sigh!

qi7- if hubby got meeting i go myself & gyne also scare of him cos he ask alot of question...
wow u lucky tat yr hubby attend all checkup wif u

shelisa- u really a good gal ..me always kana standing outside the class cos i didnt do chinese homework as i don know as dad study malay & english at st joseph & mum play manjong.. & every body make fun of me

qi7, not too sure is it blood clot. But mommy told me it is bcos we stand too long. I call tell mommy, the onion line like getting more. But after stop working in coffee shop, the purple line seem to stop production also.

Mine purple line came on the spot where my leg cramps very night. My thigh also have!

what kind of body wash you mommies intend to use on baby?

Hi all
I am Feb09 mum. Want to sell breastfren nursing pillow (used 1mth, condition gd)and brand new Munchkin jellybean reverslble sling (cappuchino sky). Interesed , pls let me know.

have a good day.

Shelisa,

ya, think that is the one. Dunno what name, never good with name. Aiya, sian! Kana GD and now strap B. Hopefully this is the last bit!

qi7,

never mind, eat more durian, seems like can beef-en up the bb. I am controlling my diet! Cannot afford big bb man!

annie- thanks for all the information. i am a first time mummy, so alot things not sure. you know so much. haha. hope everything goes fine for you.

qi7- maybe you want to put some stretch mark cream on the purple line. everytime my nerves expand my hubby will put the cream it smoothens the stretch. i think i will use johnsons & johnsons for my baby.

just went for checkup yesterday. baby is now 2kg in 33 weeeks. i need another 1.5kg for baby before delivery.

Back