(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

adv, i guess u are not the shopping type..haha..or u only did online shopping ?
happy.gif

win, better stay 2 nights..i am sure ur hb will be happy too since he likes food !

Adv sports got ur itinery n managed to reply u ytd. Was bz all wk, didn't get a chance to log on fb properly. Im gg for 7nites too, Wondering if Hailey can cope w the weather.. Wanna ask u, how much milk did u bring??

Ju, Jean, win: ya my sil n me ok cuz same type ma. Lol! Me her n hb all 1 yr apart Nia so v ez to tok. Bt now we dun meet as much n we dun tok as much either, dunno wat monsters in law tok abt me le. Lol!

Re: Melaka
wow u girls expert! I've nv been to malacca before except a short drive by. Didn't even get out of the car lor. Lol! Hw long is the drive there? The shopping is gd?

Jaime I tink it's gd to hv ur mum help u for 6-10mths, moreover j will b at sch? U'll hv an easier time I guess. =)

jamie,
better we dunno. i also dun bother. glad hb's sis & sil r not the gossipy type, they 1 ear in 1 ear out. dunno, wun be unhappy over wat they say

good morning mummies
happy.gif

win, i m arranging part time helper to come in once a week to clean window, toilet, kitchen etc.

porky, yah, i loves online shopping for yuan2
happy.gif
tried to buy for myself but prefers to feel the material and fitting...

jamie, yuan2 finished a tin of 900g FM in 10 days... so I bought a tin to japan.

re: to celebrate or not to celebrate cny
yesterday, we went to visit yuan2's god grandma(mil's sil) with yuan2 n mil -- to pass her cny goodies... we told her we cannot visit them during cny -- strangely, mil said it is ok as they are christians(mil's side r christians while fil's side r buddist)...

now, i dunno if we can celebrate cny or not?? can give/collect ang pows or not??

Good morning mummies

malacca trip confirm 2 nites yeah!!

Adv, with a part time helper with household chores, it will not be so taxing for u. Yup rcv ur itinerary with thks! So u speak fluent jap? Yuan2 is a milk lover, 900g in 10 days v good!
I also quite addicted to online shopping too for my girl
happy.gif

win, yah, hubby tried to do the chores but not up to my standard... anyway, can only start after cny...

no lah, i speak basic japanese -- able to convey what i need/want thru broken japanese
happy.gif
plus i used to work in japan for 1 year and been there on numerous biz n leisure trips...

oh, during this trip, i malu twice -- tried to speak with my broken japanese to 1) train station master as i lost my tix (push the stroller and forget to take from the tix machine) -- he replied "you lost ur tix?"... 2) a traffic controller to ask where has a nice view of the lightopia(xmas lightning) -- he asked if i speak english... next time, i should juz ask if they speak english :p

yuan2's appetite drops after she took mmr n pneu jab... drinking 200ml 4x times aday...

Adv, haha agree that men are not as meticulous as we women!! I rmb frm my last trip to jap in 2007, guide told me japanese speak poor eng. Seems like they hv brushed up quite well now. No worries, as long as she not rejecting milk shd be fine.

Hi mummies, shopping cravings kicks in agn. Went 313@somerset. Spend above $80 n receive a $10 voucher. One receipt per cust, only for 1st 100 shoppers. Valid for 6 mths. Besides that, i luv their purple ang pow. Nice!

Good morning mummies

Win, you still buy not enough? I feel like going again
happy.gif
Good that you are working in town, can shop everyday.

i also like to shop weekday..but i work raffles place..there is not much to shop unlike raffles city or orchard..if lunch time go veyr very rush

yes, I went suntec yesterday, got all my clothes in the same store, not crowded. Feel like going again but this time may be parkway parade on one of the evening.

Jasc, haha! I dun shop everyday. Juz dat these few days, the clothes in zara, mng, gg5 very nice. So i juz grab lo. Actually its the lingerie that adds to my spending. All thks to hubby comment last wk: eh how cme didnt see u buy lingerie huh? Duz!

Jaime, if really got sale worth gg, i believe u will also chiong for it rite hehe!

Jas, all clothes in same store, u must hv love it so much!! Dats good!
Parkway parade is a nice shopping mall. I luv it too. But seldom visit unless itchy hands hehe!

Win, the sales girl keep recommended me so I tried them and shortlist which one I wanted. It's actually VRG, my sis recommended me. The skirts are quite nice when I wear so sweep all that I like but total price very ex so I dropped some and those with no new pc. In the end it's still $300+, you can imagine I very li hai spend money!

In the past I bought from Bega cos it's near to my office, now I ban Bega because same design for the last 2 years, this year, again only launch new color for the old design.

I bought lingerie from Robinson too, spent a lot $$$ Sweat!

Last time long long ago I used to buy from G2000. When I went in to the shop, just see what I like and sweep all color of the same design without trying!

My hb told me not to buy too many, I still have some clothes with the price tag still on.....

ju/win, yes we recovered alrdy ! gg shopping this sat and fix my hair ! but not gg to bring jaeden along lah...put him at cc, so i can shop faster n peace..haha

win, ur hb v good ah. still will remind u to get lingerie !

jaime, i cant imagine if i work in town area..sure everyday go shopping during lunch time and go broke v fast ! lol

Good morning mummies!

Jasc, u v lihai le, still hv clothes with tag on, pei fu! All along lingerie is v ex, just a few pcs can shoot up to a few hundred bucks haiz!

Jean, i dunno what goes into his head lol! Go where fix hair? Cut, curls or highlight? Shd i cut or juz maintain it? Hb just had a haircut yest, vain than me. Bth! Haha!

Good morning mummies

Just to recommend Kueh Lapis from Sincere food. $28 per cake (1 kg), last day of taking order 18 January 2011 and last day of collection is 2 Feb 2011 5.30pm in Bedok North ave 4. 62461978 (Ms Nan). The kueh lapis is supplied to hotels and cake shop.

good morning mummies
happy.gif

win, i think japanese have improved loads on their english... they learned in school but lack practice... if you speak slowly and use the right word, they can understand...

porky, win, jasc, so shiok to go shopping alone
happy.gif
i dun hv the stamina for shopping :p

juz to share a cute incident with u -- cheer up ur friday
happy.gif

last nite, i was having nata de coco for dessert. yuan2, the little glutton, climbed up on the sofa and stand next to me and said "mummy, mum mum".
I asked her to sit down -- she sat down
happy.gif

I asked her to cross her legs -- she crossed her legs
happy.gif

I asked her to cross her hands -- she folded her arms across the chest
happy.gif

I asked her to cross her mouth -- she thot for a while and use her hand to cover her mouth *haha*
Yuan2 was happy when I gave her one piece of nata de coco
happy.gif

adv,
yuan yuan is so adorable and she understands your instruction very well. Isaac starts to call me mama two days ago and this whole week he'll cry when I'm leaving home for work.

hello mummies, need some advice on good half day pre-schools for babies at sengkang area? or any enrichment classes around this area? thinking need to enroll when 2 or 3yrs old...n people say registration is already open.

how is MMI at Sengkang CC and Character Montessori at punggol road? anyone with kids there share share experience? or the charis at the sengkang sports complex?
can PM me, as i don't have time to check the tread often...THANKS...

Good Afternoon Mummies, was on leave ytd
happy.gif
and my malacca trip book and confirmed. we be setting off next week yeah! our 1st road trip to malacca(so suaku, me and hb 1st malacca visit) btw, any recommendation for nyonya food there?

adv, same as my girl. whenever theres food placed on table or see us holding a bowl, she will come over and say mummy mummy or daddy telling us to giv her food. so cute. its indeed a joy to see them grow up
happy.gif

jas, isaac wakes up so early? my gal still in lalaland when i go to work.

win, enjoy ur malacca trip and share with us here or fb
happy.gif

a few years back, my fren brought me to a nice peranakan resturant, Restoran Perankan, near jonker walk.. dunno if it is still there...

ju, let's remember the fun part and forget abt the infuriating part :p

Win, enjoy malacca trip, I haven't been to malacca too, more suaku than you.

My boy wakes up early every morning, seldom sleep past 7am, latest would be 7.30am so everytime I have to sneak out of the room quietly and I always feel being spied by him!

Adv, yes the little ones have grown up so much and now Isaac could help me to run some simple errands
happy.gif

adv/win, same here ! my boy will go to my bag to search for snacks ! usually i will put some snacks in my bag and he knows it..haha..indeed v cute to see them asking for food when we are eating. but is this called "greedy" ? or this age baby are like this ?

win, excited for ur trips ! post pix when u back ok

juju, jaeden will show a proud face and clap his hands ! when i ask him to get something for me and he do it correctly. lol

hahaha Claire is the same as jaeden. She will praise herself and say "good job" when she does something correctly.
happy.gif

There was once Claire came to me and said this "mama, xuan xuan (claire's chinese name) so pretty" whahahahahaha me and hubby immediately brust into laughter!

Good morning mummies, yeah will enjoy the trip n update here!! Any mummies know does hotel equatorial has kids pool?

Jean, maybe out of curiosity n wana hv a taste of our food lol!!

Bean, claire is so cute!!

good morning mummies
happy.gif

porky, the pasture is greener at the other side
happy.gif
think our baby think our food is better than theirs -- when they are actually eating the same food *haha* my hubby said yuan2 eat more when he feed her directly from his bowl and using her own bowl -- seems like she eats better with "competition" haha!

jasc, wah, isaac so gentleman, will bow and say thank you
happy.gif

bean, haha, claire is so cute! yuan2 is very tom boy -- dun let me tie up her hair...

Hi Win,

Equatorial has a kid's pool. But u need to be at the right part of the kid's pool cos it is "sloped". So one end is shallower than the others.

Have fun!!

Poohwei, alrite thx! Tonite shall pack her swimming stuff yeah!!

Adv, my gal also dun like me to tie her hair
sad.gif
her hair so puffy n messy. So usually i will giv her my iphone n play to distract her haha!!

Good morning mummies, working half day today, gg back to pack!!

Any mummies know of extra charge if req for cot? Need to bring hot flask or use the electric kettle there?

win, my advise is to bring a carton of mineral water with you since u r driving there.

At port dickson, the water from the tap is brown color! Lucky my fren warned me before as her baby had diarrhea during a trip to KL. So we had a carton of 1.5L mineral water in the boot.

And bring a thermal flash... so that u dun hv to boil everytime u need...

there is no extra charge for baby cot in port dickson... but we din use as the cot is too small and low -- yuan2 can climb out *haha*

enjoy ur trip
happy.gif

win,
we usu get bottled distilled or drinking water from the supermarkets/convenience stores when we hit the first rest stop. of cos we hv a couple of small bottles in the car to last the first leg of the drive.
water cleanliness in malaysia is very much subjective to how the pipings were constructed de, so try not to use tap water for other than shower.
if bb has sensitive skin, maybe can consider using bottled water for shower? so far, jodie is ok wif the tap water. her water consumption is same as us, only frm the bottled ones.

think most hotels & resorts dun charge for bb cot, only subject to availability.

Adv, juju so u dun use the electric kettle to boil water in hotel? Then how do u prepare milk then? I quite confused...

Back