(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

adv sports: adrienne was telling me the lower part of the belly gt pain pain like dat plus tightening is contractions.. i told her i gt feel a very small bit pain so she say maybe is mild contractions cuz pain stil bearable.. bt dunno la, hopefully my threshold also high!!

fireflies: why induce? ur overdue?

hihi...

today i went to remove stitches.. everything is doing fine!! bb is latching fine, slp well, poo and pee well.. hhehee

but me is super HOT!!!

i cannot wash hair for 2 weeks.. so everyday uses the dry shampoo powder.. at least no more oily and yucky..

today i weighed myself at gynae's clinic.. hehehe... i left 6kg to go.. hopefully can clear all after my massage sessions.. hehhe..

oki, yr massage sessions ended liao mah?? how is it?? mdm rokiah cant massage for me because she is still on courses.. duh!

tinklesmum, please update mine!!

Given EDD: 9th May
Actual EDD: 30th April
Week at delivery: 38 weeks 5 days
Gynae name: Dr Tham K F
Birth method: C-Sect
Hospital: Gleneagles
# of current baby: #2
Weight at birth: 3.12kg
Name of baby: Shermay Lee

hi mummies, i am back home with bb already ! my boy is having jaundice at 9.8 today...pd say need to see her again on wed to check on the level...

ling, i din knw that she is also from The Kid's Clinic until she gave me her name card this morning...will stick to her first loh since she knw my boy's condition

star, u can be partner with Jamie if u both pop together haha...anyway i made a lot of frens in TMC, but they are not from the forum...they are also 1st time mtb...lol

tinkles, thanks for updating the list

jamie, hope u pop soon and join the mummies club...haha..

btw, my CL is doing great so far...my bb did not cry when she change his diaper..but when i change for him, he will wail very loud...mayb i do it too slow so he dont like...my boy still sleeping now will be waking up for feed soon...

joyce, can ask u ah...today my b feel sore, when i feel, is a bit hard...is it milk supply coming soon ? but when i press nothing flow out leh...

porky, think yr milk is coming liao!!!

dont wait till engorge then latch or pump le..

massage yr Bs or use hot towel...

ahnetsan, i packed 2 pairs of disposable breastpads to hosp.. because #1, my milk came on 3rd nite and this time, my milk came on 2nd day..

ok thanks shers for ur advice!
happy.gif

shall pack 2 pairs then.

joyce, thanks for the link

shers, ya i think milk is coming...my CL prepare hot towel for me to put on b liao..i also pack 2 pairs of pads to hospital but never use...

jamie- me dunno wor.. Coz gynae put me on ctg scan wen i complained abt pain. He told me tts coz bb's head is grinding downwards.. And then he went to touch my tummy.. And could feel contractions.. So i asked him lo... Like tt need ctg scan for wad? Lol.....

Wad i'm amazed is tt he's able to tell contractions by feeling my tummy. Coz when he first delivered my bb.. I was tad numbed with epi tt i didnt know contraction's coming.. He just inform me tt there's one coming and i gotta push!!! Faint...

Lets hope tt the minor contractions wun lead to the real close ones ba..

jamie

have to induce because baby's head is big and need to take her out before she gets too big for my pelvic.I'm 37 wks and 2 days now..
sad.gif
My blood type is also of the rare type, O- so doc don't want complications... if I can't get her to engage by Monday morning she will definitely op for c-sec as she dont want me to lose too much blood... *Worried*

Hi Tinkles,
thanks for compiling, here's mine:

Given EDD - 9 May
Actual EDD - 3 May
Week at delivery - 39 week
Gynae name - Dr joyceln Wong
Birth method - Natural W/ epid
Hospital - TMC
# of current baby - #2
Weight at birth - 3.775kg
Gender - male
Name of baby - Luis

ngahi<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <font color="ff0000">POPPED.!!!</font></font>.
kao_cheers.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Given EDD</TD><TD>Actual EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Birth method</TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name<font color="ffffff">bbb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loon</TD><TD>13-May-
09</TD><TD>2-Apr-
09</TD><TD>34th week</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2828g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ibite</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>3-Apr-
09</TD><TD>35th week</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2570g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chelsea </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sei</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>9-Apr-
09</TD><TD>35th week</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3450g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>30-Apr-
09</TD><TD>18-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th week</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>3461g</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoops&amp;Yoyo</TD><TD>31May-
09</TD><TD>18-Apr-
09</TD><TD>34th week</TD><TD>Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#1 (twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2 Boys</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>19-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th week</TD><TD>Dr Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2970g</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lalitha</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>19-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th week</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2600g</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>20-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th Week</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kendrick</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>21-Apr-
09</TD><TD>36th Week</TD><TD>Dr Pascale Sabban</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Clinique St Isabelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3340g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>21-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th Week</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3325g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikojade</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>22-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr SF Lo</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3530g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Nigel </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheekz</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>22-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3640g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chocolat</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>22-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr MaryYang</TD><TD>Induce with epi</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling Lim</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>24-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3050g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Flommy</TD><TD>29-Apr-
09</TD><TD>25-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soon Mear</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3330g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Terence</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Okipoki</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>25-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3530g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacquise</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>25-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguinny</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>21-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>27-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th Week</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2740g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sofiya </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firefly</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>28-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>natural without epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3200g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ak</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>28-Apr-
09</TD><TD>37th Week</TD><TD>Prog Biswas</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2400g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gregory Ng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki_Lim</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>29-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3200g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon Ling</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD> 29-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>natural with epi</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3600g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sydney </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>30-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Keagan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>30-Apr-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Shermay </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>30-Apr-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May-09</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>40th Week</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasc</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>40th Week</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3224g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Issac </TD></TR><TR><TD>Audrey</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>40th Week</TD><TD>Dr L C Lee</TD><TD>Natural with epi</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3034g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Andrea Joy Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lily</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD> 1-May-
09</TD><TD>38th Week</TD><TD> Dr HF Wong</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2385g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feb_mum</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>39th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>natual with epi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3155g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Rebecca </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD> 1-May-
09</TD><TD> 40th Week</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD>Leroy Soh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD> 8-May-
09</TD><TD> 37 th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3000g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jaeden </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>-May-
09</TD><TD> 1-May-
09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrea</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD> 24-April-
09</TD><TD> 36th Week</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>3300g</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Winston </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muffintop</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD> 9-May-
09</TD><TD> 40th Week</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sallen</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD> 9-May-
09</TD><TD> 37th Week</TD><TD> Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kerene Teo</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD> 22-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 37th Week</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> 2685g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Kerina </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD> 30-Apr-
09</TD><TD> 38th Week</TD><TD> Dr Tham K F</TD><TD> C-Sec</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>3120 g</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> Shermay Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total Count : 27 Mummies </TD></TR><TR><TD>Boys : 18 (include 2 twin boys) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girls : 16 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>EDD<font color="ffffff">bbbb</font></TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current<font color="ffffff">bb</font></TD><TD>Gender.of Current<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Location<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name<font color="ffffff">bbb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggypig</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>DrTham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daec</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melody</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-23mths</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>m00n</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-23mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tham Jee Yen</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chao KM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Holland</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Star</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvette Tan</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-3yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mellyaan</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Charlene Poon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liping</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Babu</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Regine Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tinkles Mum</TD><TD>24-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jonas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheyanne</TD><TD>25-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kaiden Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie_nov</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adrienne</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry CHeng</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-39mths</TD><TD>Marine Terrace</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Tasha </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glenlyn</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fireflies</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yvoone Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>31-Apr-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-14mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Darius </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icyen</TD><TD>30-Apr-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Island_lady</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh S Choo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-36mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe123</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_cow</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-19mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>M-3.5yrs
M-12mths</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamaduckie</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-35mths</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Kian</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Sim Lim Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-19mths</TD><TD>Whampoa</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanna Tan</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Nigel Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Graceofgod</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-22mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geekysnoop</TD><TD>17-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleone1705</TD><TD>17-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yvoone Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Juring West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>IIskies</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DKaren</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan W.T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearly_ng</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi_fi</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-13mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>I-luv_baby</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-4.5yrs</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikiko</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-18mths</TD><TD>B.Gombak</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-3yrs</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Christoper Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>27-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buddy</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chloe Chong </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-17mths</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xbbm</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-14mths</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxylyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-5yrs</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin_Qin_Yi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan K.H</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-4.5yrs old</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt </TD></TR><TR><TD>E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-8mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime (Junicorn)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</td></tr></table> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total Count : 77 MTB/Mummies </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated 02.05.2009</font>.</td></tr></table>.</font>.

Hello all, it's me again.. Just updated the popped chart
happy.gif
OKie, logging off work now... do PM me if I have missed you out okie.

Have a great evening everyone!

i'm feeling pangs of contraction now, wondering if it's the real thing. been having fake contractions on and off for the past few days but tonite seems a bit different.

liewb:
when interval is nearer, duration is longer.. it's real!

but, interval shd be constant for a few times.. like few of 15mins interval, then 10mins, then 8mins.. u have to admit by 5mins interval..

halooo to all mummies...

jus came back fr my chkup...doc did a VE on me...say i m already 1.5cm dilated...shld be delivering earliest on fri if not by next week...

gosh...now got the fear sia...

jamie...so i guess u will pop faster than me...

doc damn funny...say if i still wana go work next week...better bring my hospital along...just in case anything...haha

then he still ask me got hurry to giv birth...i say no...

then he did the VE still tell me will have spotting for today n tml...so not to worry...dont rush to hospital..

cheyanne, dunno lei.. they say tho dilated still can take up to wks for real labour to begin.. aft VE u got spotting.. i bled lo.. then got the jelly discharge thing then now my discharge is brownish tinge.. other than dat no other signs.. ur gg to continue working till pop?

ladies, my late story...

9.45am - head to delivery suite. did the necessary paperwork.
10am - was ushered to labour ward 23. given prostin to induce labour after chking that i'm still only 2cm dilated.
10.15am - ctg monitoring strapped on. no contractions as per the nurse, bb's heartbeat is ok but kept moving around so the ctg monitor had to be re-positioned.
11.15am - still no contractions &amp; further dilation.
2pm - sent up to ward 8223 to wait for dilation &amp; contraction.
3.30pm - ctg monitoring done again, bb is doing well still. starting to have mild contractions. was reminded that i will be sent down for 2nd prostin @ 10pm... haiz
6pm onwards - contractions started, between 1 to 5 mins interval.
6.15pm - ve done again, this time 3cm dilated. high bp @ 155/90. bb is coping well still, phew!
7.17pm - enema inserted
7.30pm - bowels cleared
8.40pm - reached delivery suite. unable to bear wif contractions yet refused epidural. so took laughing gas to cope.
10pm onwards - contractions got realli bad... wanna regret not asking for epidural
10.20pm - 5cm dilated
10.30pm - screamed for epidural cos realli cannot take it anymore. hubby said it sounded more like beg+demand+command tone.
10.40pm - 10cm dilated, no epidural allowed.
10.55pm - bb slipped out into dr loh's hands. heard frm hubby everyone was shocked cos 1st bb usually not so fast. but i had bad tears, due to fast exit of bb. later realised my tears were really bad...
11pm - pd came to check bb. dr marcus not friendly. quietly do his stuff &amp; dun share info. i only got to noe bb had to go special care nursery (for further ctg &amp; observation due to suspected ectopic heartbeat) from the midwife! she was also surprised dr marcus did not tell us dat!
11.30pm - latched bb on. she sucked on &amp; off, not a focused suck-er.
11.45pm - bb pushed into scn.
1.20am - after everything else cleared &amp; settled, midwife made sure i was conscious enough, i was pushed up to ward in wheelchair, the only time i used a float.
1.40am - hubby came up frm scn to report bb is ok after ctg monitoring. due to no bm, allowed scn to feed bb FM via cup (similac).

jamie

i am going to work tml...but i think i will settle all the stuff and work from home maybe starting this wed/thu...

i will just trust my doc and better be safe at home..then paiseh if waterbag burst in office..

u ask your doc...since doc will know best...n time ur contractions loh...

i only hav BH now...n is only painful at night...so still bearable..

i dun really feel the pain lei.. only tightening..maybe i dunno how to recognise la.. doc say will do ctg for me next visit so will know then.. ya u at home if anything happen also wont be so panicky. =)

I'll still be working till day of birth!

This is my plan, placed my admission card in my bag. In case of emergency, I will take cab to hospital, hubby will go home take Cord Blood kit together with Hospital bag and meet me in the hospital!

HTHs!

joyce...

i noticed your back arch alot for tis pregnancy...does it cuz alot of backaches?

jamie..

we all 1st time mummies...duno anything sia...when it happens it happens...

joyce...i think it's real. it's been happening quite consistently now and it's definitely pain. the kind that makes ur knees go weak. so far it's still 15mins apart, think i'll hang around at home and see how it goes. speaking of work, i havent tie up my loose ends yet!! i thot i might hv another few days.

liewb:

go for good shower, wash ur hair, get supper, last min packing.. get ready for admission.. drive down straight away when 7mins apart.. (fr me I will wait 5mins apart)

Stay in upright position to help dilation faster.

Cheyanne:
only occassionaly.. not always.. but I thot sometime relate to epi that I took 7yrs ago..

Porky, you really have a good CL who bothers to get ready for you to pump.

My CL is horrible. REally cant stand her anymore. thinking of sending her back after this week. For those who are using CLs, please set your expectations very clear to them, especially those with maids at home. My CL bullies my maid and makes her do stuff that is within her jobscope. She is always saying bad things about me to my maid. I agree that my expectations are high but they are not unreasonable. A simple thing like check baby's diapers for poo or pee needs me to constantly remind her about it. Actually, I thought I could rest well this time round with a CL but not really, the constant reminders that I am sending out is tiring me out completely. Personal hygiene so bad - showers at 4pm, then cooks and then lie in bed with smelly clothes and perspiration. Carries my baby in this condition urks me! This CL is here to give me more headaches so please please if you have a CL, set your expectations.

Hi All! After my first post on 10th May complaining about my long wait i finally popped!!!

11May2009

2.30am Felt a popped inside me and was woken up from my sleep. Felt a crampy feeling and thought i was going to "Da Bian". Suddenly water comes gushing out... Contraction starts setting in.

3.30am Reached TMC. Sent to delivery ward. 2cm dilated. Regular contraction intervals of 5mins.

4am Cannot stand the contactions anymore. Asked for epidural.
happy.gif

4.30am 8cm dilated!

5.28am Baby Jave popped!!

Gosh.. now still at TMC in pain from the stitches and backache n muscle ache from the push...

Yawnz.. very tired but cant get to sleep much..

Anyway any mummies in TMC now?? mayb we might meet..
happy.gif

hi mummies.... anyone keen in my excess diapers NB size.... i have sold some samples.. i have nepia &amp; fitti premium.... nepia x 2 pcs including postage is $0.80 &amp; fitti premium is $0.70. let me know if u want.... thanks

congrates May! Another quick birth.

Grace:
Maid and CL, just like maid and mil.. Last time when sil got CL, the CL also bully my helper!

I am also still waiting...Went for my checkup yesterday. At 37 weeks+ 5 days, my gal is ard 2.6kg. She have not fully engaged yet tho i was already 1 cm dilated at 33 weeks..Btw, my weight also dropped by at 0.5kg although i was induldging in buffet, durians and coconut water...=P. Gynae asked issit tat i did not eat...

Just started ML today to rest at home liaoz.

Congrats to all who have given birth...

tinkles...please update me:

EDD: 5 May 2009
Actual delivery: 3 May
Week: 39weeks + 5days
Hosp: NUH
Birth mtd: Natural w epi
Name of bb: Leon
Weight of bb: 3.385kg
No of children: 2

morning mummies ! just take mee sua soup for breakie..hehe

joyce, my CL not bad lah..cos i told her that i no BM yet..she say will cook for me the fish payaya soup..so last night i feel sore liao..she get for me the hot towel..she quite pro bf..she say good for BB loh...last night i sleep half way, both b so pain and sore...then i wake up to massage it...the TMC nursery nurse taught me the way to massage so i just follow..then this morning feel better le

may, congrats to u and welcome to motherhood !

for those still waiting, hope u will join us soon !

graceofgod, sorry to hear that ur CL is like dat...so how ? u gg to engage another CL ?

good morning ladies
happy.gif

ju, thanks for sharing ur birth story!

porky, great that u hv a good confinement lady! rest well and hope u can BF ur boy soon!

joyce, take care and wish u a smooth delivery!

Back