(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

Hi Mummies!

So sorry havent been logging into this thread... havent been feeling well - cough, flu and was down with a fever a while ago too... Was on anti-biotics so was feeling so guilty but I guess with fever, there was no other choices for me... gynae told me important thing was to bring down my temperature.

I went for my checkup a week ago and gynae couldn't confirm my baby's gender (tho at 10 weeks, she told me 70% boy
happy.gif
)... Anyway, am quite happy that it is not confirmed cos I am hoping for a girl
happy.gif

Last few days, maid went on home leave so I was left to pack up for our trip to Taiwan this coming week. Luckily, hubby took leave so both of us share housework and taking care of my boy
happy.gif
Since the gathering is this coming week, I guess I won't be able to make it even though I wish I could... Next gathering then...

Take care, all mummies!

Hi Piggy_Cow,

Hang on there! It will be over soon rite?
happy.gif
There are pros and cons to studying lah. At least at school, I think I am lesser worries. When back teaching in school,work is also never ending.
uhoh.gif

graceofgod,

Take care!
happy.gif

Re: Amino

Just like to know why mummies here are going for Amino, I thought just go for OSCARS is enuff?

Good Monday everyone! Wow! We actually have so many May mummies!

I'm finally feeling much better after completing my course of antibiotics! GraceofGod, do take care ya? I googled and read up about antibiotics during pregnancy and it's quite safe! most important is u get better! my colleague was scaring me with the story of how her family friend's wife and baby (at 7 months!) actually passed away from a high fever! so all mummies, do take care of yourselves & babies during this flu season!

Re: Gathering
I dun mind meeting on weekdays in town. I'm ok with Sizzler (Suntec) or steamboat or buffet. I'm available on 11 Dec but not 18 Dec. Do let me know when the date is firm. Are there any places with like ladies night or buy 1 get 1 free or buy 3 get 1 free? can save money. :p

Re: Fish oil
Jamie: I haven't started eating fish oil yet but i ordered Nordic Naturals Prental Fish Oil. Waiting for it to arrive..

Piggy_Cow: Good to see u again! Jia You!

How come I cant access to this thread at home? Sat and Sun, both days no access....was kinda upset and dunno the reason for not being able to view the threads in "2008 and later mums". Think some mums also same situation like me.

JRTlover > Best is to consult ya gyne I suppose? No?

Hi Mummies,

Long time never log in here.. how's everyone?? I am in my 17th wks already. My baby kicked me very hard in the middle of the nite on Sat :p
As per normal, busy with jie jie :p

Just weight increase 1.3kg in 2 wks time, oh my gosh!!! First tri not increasing much, suddenly now increases so much..
sad.gif
i have gained total of 2.5kg up till now.. really worry about it.. hubby said i am much bigger now compared to when having my girl, perhaps having a boy should generally be bigger rite? :p

good morning ladies
happy.gif

graceofgod, do take good care and wish u speedy recovery!

915, r u feeling better?

piggy_cow, good to see u back online
happy.gif
jia you!

xue, thanks for updating the long long list!

re: gender
one day before gynae visit on sat, i was talking to my baby to be kuai kuai -- open legs so that mummy & papa can see... haha, maybe my demo is wrong(yoga pose with knee bend and soles of feets touching), my baby had the knees bend but hide at one corner -- no space to open the legs *wacko* haha, so we still dunno our baby's gender... gotta wait another 4 weeks for detailed scan.

re: weight gain
my 16-wk baby is growing well but gynae a bit worried that i have no weight gain... my tummy is growing but still no appetite due to morning sickness... sometimes throw up my dinner due to indigestion
sad.gif
for experienced mummies, have you enounter this and will your weight go up at later stage?

Hi Xue,

Pls also add me in.

Nick : dkaren
EDD: 19 May 09
Gynae: Dr Gordon Tan Wee Teck
Hosp: Mount ALvernia
# of child: 1
Gender.of Current: -
No. of Weeks: 16wk
I just edited my profile.
I was wondering how come i didnt received any replies for my posting.
I hope i am not too late to join you all.

i think this website was down during the weekends. I can't access too..

adv_sports: Ur baby is so cute. maybe it's shy.. hee hee..

Re: Weight gain
I gained about 2-3kg during my first tri due to constant hunger. but i lost about 1.5-2kg when i was sick recently. that time i have no appetite at all, eat porridge most of the time.. but i think if baby growing well, should be okay. my last scan (last Thu) showed baby at 9.1cm, and i thot baby looks kinda fat (like got tummy like that). so should be ok ba..

rc_cola: woah.. ur baby very active, kicked u hard. mine still like making small movements, i can only feel flutterings now and then. mayeb it's a boy so bigger..

re: gender
tiny_m, haha, my mum said shy babies r usually girl
happy.gif
my hubby will be happy -- coz he prefers girl
happy.gif

re: weight gain
tiny_m, thanks for sharing. hope u hv fully recovered! i am trying certain food to reduce MS -- seems like my baby like plain food... porridge or beehoon soup...

re: baby kick
rc_cola, i also experienced my baby was kicking me hard! at last sat gynae visit, ultrascan showed that baby with legs at right most corner. I can feel the constant movement there. haha, dunno whether baby is laughing that we cannot see the gender or angry that mummy gave wrong demo :p

Tiny,
Haha.. actually we can feel the baby moves from one place to another when we place our palms at the baby
happy.gif
it is hard...
the kick was like small punch on my tummy, it woke me up anyway
happy.gif

Adv sport,
Stil got MS? mine gone, flu also gone, now can eat eveyrthing hahahahaha.. yours will go off soon as well dun worry.
Normally during scan, bb will do all sorts of movement, but i dun feel anything, perhaps too engrossed with the ultrasound scan..
Mine was making the sucking movement.. trying to such something in the tummy hahaha..

Next check up is 2 wks from now, which is on 12 Dec.. let's see how the baby has progressed hehe

Gd morning ladies
happy.gif

Re:Forum
Yeah, same here. think the forum was down over the weekend for our thread.

AdV_Sports, thanks! I'm feeling better now. Back to office today
happy.gif

Re: MS
Adv_sports, me too, still ms too..this week is 17th week liao but ms won't go away
sad.gif

RC_cola, my next checkup same day as yours.It will be a detailed scan then. hope my ms will be gone by then..

Hi Xue,

Can update mine too
happy.gif

Nick: okipoki
EDD: 1 May 09
Gynae: Dr Henry Cheng
Hosp: Mt A
# of child: #2
Gender of current: F - 29mths

Would like to join the gathering...

OPTION A: MEET 4PM AT SHERS PLACE (KOVAN) FOR MINI BUFFET - WEEKDAY:

1) Shers (prefers this because more time and can rest earlier at nite. But got to take half day)
2)pearly (cant do thurs)
3) Bean (only can do wed and thurs)
4) glenlyn (but nt every mon, unless we can end b4 6.30pm which i dun thnk so)
5) porky (prefer monday or friday)
6) tiny_m (prefer later half of the week)
7) Jaime(junicorn)

OPTION B: MEET 4PM AT SHERS PLACE (KOVAN) FOR MINI BUFFET - SATURDAY:

1) Shers (this is good also because can involved husbands and kids)
2) Baby_May_09
3) jacquise
4) porky
5) tiny_m
6) Jaime (junicorn)

OPTION C: MEET 7PM AT TOWN AREA FOR BUFFET/ OTHER EATING OPTIONS - WEEKDAY

1) Baby_May_09
2) 915 (while we can still move freely now )
3) Bean (only wed and thurs can)
4) vera
5) Jacquise
6) tiny_m
7) SK (excludes Wed & Fri for me)
8) Jaime(junicorn)
9) Okipoki

Re : MIL and CL...

anyone staying with MIL ? and also engage CL ? i have a problem...wanna seek some advise from mtb here...i am staying with MIL for 2yrs le. she does not wan to do confinement for me cos she say need to pray...so she suggest that we engage CL..but the problem is my MIL is those fussy type..she dont like ppl anyhow touch or mess up her things..sure quarrel one..so headache..haiz..

Hi Porky, I empathise with you. I stay with my mil too but not goin to engage a CL as mil can do confinement for me. I tried getting a maid in Sept but mil can't get along with maid, end up 2 of them quarrel everyday so i sent back my maid last mth. If your mil didn't want to do confinement for you, you definitely have to get a CL, maybe pre warn your CL not to cross your mil's territory.

hi flommy, thanks for your advise. i thot of engage a CL. but since MIL stay with me, everyday facing each other. not so easy days loh. last yr my SIL do confinement. also engage CL. my MIL will go her house every other days. then wan to comment this and that..make the CL and my SIL also very piss off..later my SIL go into depression. everyday carry the BB and lock inside the room. some more say the CL do things not clean and anyhow eat the things inside the fridge. what i mean is only 1 month right. if the CL wan to eat then just let her be. as long she take good care of BB loh. now my MIL staying with me. i can imagine that the problem will be worst...

same same..it was also a trying period for me when mil did confinement for my #1 but no choice ley since staying together..coz we disagree on methods for caring for my #1 too...certain things we are ok with but they will be fussy & vice versa. I guess mental support is what you need, let your hubby know & if you ever need to speak to someone, talk to a friend or me oso can.

glad that u understand how i feel. i do not wish to get too stress over this issue...but still need to think loh..else later also have to face it mah. my mil is ok. but fussy loh. i have stay with her for 2 yrs. we quarrel too. but after a while we are fine again. i also wan to be good to her cos she is my hubby's mum right. i hope next time my kids will do the same to me loh. my hubby listen to his mum alot. everything also need to ask his mum de...

sorry everyone here..if i flood the thread with mil issue...hope u all dont mind..thanks

Hi ladies!

I did up a poll for those who are interested in attending the gathering to enter their available dates and times so we can find a common time and date when most mummies can make it. After we decide on the time and date, then I'll do a poll on the place to meet k? I basically entered all dates for the next two weeks (excluding Sundays cos Sundays are family days right?) so do go and input ur available dates! Do indicate ur nick there so I know who can make it when!

Link: http://www.doodle.com/464iwxs7hiki4bdb

Porky: Dun worry, this forum is for us to learn and share! hope u can find a nice and capable CL!
happy.gif

Re; MIL & CL

Hi Porky, I had a CL with me for my #1. MIL came my house everyday to help to buy all the groceries.I get along very well with my mil, but even so, she started scrutinising what the CL do...so it's quite inevitable that you get sandwiched between CL & MIL. Everyday i hear mil complaining abt CL very unhygienic then the CL also one kind. To get a good CL is not easy also.

It will be helpful if you can apply the Simply-Bo-Chap attitude, one ear in one ear out then shld be ok liao.

hi nineonefive, yes i always apply the Simply-Bo-Chap attitude, one ear in one ear out theory..however my mil is stay-in with me forever..she seldom go out one. only go marketing with me & hubby on every sunday. other days she never go out de. everyday stay at home watch tv, chit chat on the phone and read newspaper only. i dont mind any CL. as long i can rest and someone look aft my NB. but i just worried that my mil cant get along with the CL..other issue i am not afraid cos i knw my mil pattern already..

then porky, what u can do is just go into ur room, close the door and rest and switch off..dun get involve in between the 2 old ladies (CL & MIL).

hi tiny_m, i made my poll too
happy.gif

Gals ... i need some advice .. my Triple Test came back with high risk 1:50 for NTD ... but i read in many books and reports that these results are not always accurate ...

I will be doing my detailed scan on 17th Dec *finger cross* that all is well.

I need some advise if anyone know about this who can help and give me support?

If its true, i have to terminate my 2nd pregnacy ~_~ ... very upset on the results .. but not sure if i should stress myself so much ....

Hi Porky, as for ur NB, if u r really tired and u are done with feeding then u leave the bb with the CL(that's what she is for anyway) and go to ur room and sleep. come out and bring bb in when u need to feed.
happy.gif

Anxious_Preggy, sorry to hear abt ur results. There's really nothing much u can do now but to be positive and dun think about it. Take good care of urself meanwhile.

See what ur gynae says on the 17dec. Maybe you shld get a 2nd opinion before u make further decision.

I have friends who encountered disheartening results but bb came out fine.

Hi anxious preggy,

Agree with 915 to get a second opinion. Stay positive for the 17 dec result.

Hi tiny m,

Thank u for coming out with the poll, i have made my poll
happy.gif

Hi piggypig,

One thing to add, you can take most tonic but please check if they put "dang gui" in the soup cos my mum says not to take tonic with dang gui.

Hi Xue,

Updating my edd: 15 May 09
happy.gif
Gender: Unknown.... cant see during my appt last week hence got to wait till 2 Jan09 for the detailed scan.. what a long wait. Most who see my bump says it's a girl
happy.gif

Hi Xue,

Can update mine too

Nick: Adrienne(adelyee)
EDD: 29 May 09
Gynae: Dr Henry Cheng
Hosp: Gleneagles
# of child: #2
Gender of current: M - 37mths

okipoki- not able to change appt date coz full already! gotta arrange the next time then! haha..

been down with sore throat and fever.. and now flu.. feeling miserable man...

Hi Anxious Preggy, my triple test shows high risk for Down Syndrome, I m goin for my amnio test tomorrow. I am just as worried as you & may decide for the worst too :-(

I believe your gynae will arrange for further test for you?

All I can do is give moral support..God Bless.

Anxious preggy and Flommy- hope that everything goes well for you ladies!! dun be too worried... bb will know de...

Adrienne,
No problem, we still have a few months to go.. Btw, I have noticed that u are staying in the east and u travelled all the way to Bishan.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> JRT.
Oops... sry....... hv amended the list.

3wkold,
Hmmm... Din catch ur EDD....

Piggy_cow,
It's ok..... i hv the format already.... So long din see u post.. Everything gng well?</font>.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>EDD<font color="ffffff">bbbb</font></TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of child<font color="ffffff">bb</font></TD><TD>Gender.of Current<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Location<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>No. of Weeks<font color="ffffff">bb</font></TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>18wks</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguinny</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Okipoki</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jin Besar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Pascale Sabban</TD><TD>Clinique St Isabelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>France</TD><TD>18weeks</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikojade</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May-09</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasc</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29.5mths</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icyen</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-15mths</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacquise</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>18wks</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JRTlover</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>17weeks</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daec</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Delta Ave</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chocolat</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-26mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Flommy</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soon Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_cow</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adeline_Teo</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>M-3.5yrs
M-10mths</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feb_mum</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>16wks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>10-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamaduckie</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Prog Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-34mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-10mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Graceofgod</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-20mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Star</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-3yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>16weeks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggypig</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>DrTham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>15wks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>16wks</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DKaren</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan W.T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>16wks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearly_ng</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi_fi</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>I-luv_baby</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-4.5yrs</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Christoper Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geekysnoop</TD><TD>24-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD>25-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>27-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>28-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-3yrs</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buddy</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie_nov</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>14weeks</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adrienne</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry CHeng</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-37mths</TD><TD>Marine Terrace</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xbbm</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxylyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-5yrs</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin_Qin_Yi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glenlyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>14wks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>2-Jun-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-7mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime (Junicorn)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>15wks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>14weeks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Total Count : 62 MTB/Mummies
Boys : 6
Girls : 7

Updated 02.12.2008

Pls help me know if there's any mistake. Do update me with the missing info.. =)</font>.

xue,
Thanks for the update! How's the preg so far??? i started to gain weight!! keke..

Ladies,
dun think i can join the gathering, my girl has been more and more attached to me as the pregnancy progresses.. and i think i am having mood swing, keep thinking of her everyday.. cant wait to rush home after office hour!! I think separation anxiety is attacking both me and my girl haha... can see that she is super happy every day when i come home :p

Flommy and anxious preggy,
Dun worry too much, your gynae will be able to advise you what to do...

Oh really, we will be going to gynae at the same day ar? haha.. i will take childcare leave on that day coz my girl is going for her MMR as well..
Take care hor.. my m/s is okay liao, can eat most things!!! :p

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> Cola,
My pleasure. =)

I think I've gain another 1-2kg already. But my tummy isn't showing much. Just a little bulging out... </font>.

hi everyone,
haven't been in here for a while, because I keep getting sick
sad.gif

oh, to update the list, my daughter is now 2.75 years old now. The current baby dunno what sex yet.. refuse to 'show' the gynae when I was there last week. So prob only find out during the detailed scan just before Christmas..

I would like to join the gathering too
happy.gif

Dear mummies going for amnio test

Please make sure that you are well on the day of the test, don't fall sick, cough and running nose.

After the test, go straight home and don't carry heavy things. Try to rest in bed for two days. I had my test last friday. This is my #2 baby, I did it for my no.1 too.

Take care

re:mil
empathise with u all. stay strong and yes must be bo-chap yet insist on ur rites. I not staying with MIL but worry lah coz hubby always listen to her and actually want stay with her; i keep refuse. wah siong I feel so suffocated or like dumb mute when with IL even if 1 day only. feel like getting my way is sooo difficult. kudos to u ladies

I'll be going for an emergency checkup with my gynae later this afternoon.. On sunday, I suddenly bleed.. so I went to KKH A&amp;E. The doctor said my babies are fine..but I'm still experiencing some brown discharge..so better go see my own gynae. I've been given bedrest yesterday and today..
Due to my past miscarriage, I am really worried... I broke down for the first time. Please keep me in prayers.. Thks.

Back