(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

porky...

he prefer apple juice to pear juice...

ya feeding depends on his mood...ytd i tried feeding him...he refused to eat...but the day b4...he gobbled up and wan more...

ikea feeding set...i tink i going down tis fri to get it...

cheyanne, i haven let him try the pear juice..i also got buy..

hahaha, the feeding set quite pop..dunno wan to buy which colour now..

shers..what brand? baby yoplait?

joyce, jasc - blend anchovies..i presume using normal blender issit..
maybe i try to blend some n taste try.

shers, what gadget u bought? got pic?

jamie, i got no tips leh...mayb let hailey sleep enuf then prepare cereal for her before her feeding time..i do tat last weekend loh...cos if already feeding time, i think our bb cant wait will get cranky..btw i mix apple and cereal, jaeden like it leh..hehe

juju, u see the link that adv posted yesterday for the pix

cheyanne, i like the light blue also..but this week no time to go ikea see...mayb get the green or white one

Hi Porky,
Thanks for replying me, how do u go abt using paint application, me have no ideals at all. If it's not too troublesome for u, can u tell me more details.
Thanks in advance...

hi mummies,
please find below the link for my BP on slings.
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3253013.html?1258437587

Jamie (nov)
U try to use ikea’s spoon (the steel one for making coffee one).. both my kids eat well with that during the solid time..
My boy takes about 10mins to finish his 1 cube of solid.. guess that should be acceptable rite..

I find the pigeon spoon is simply too small for them..

Shers
Yr hubby can cook ar? I dun have the hobby to really cook (perhaps I didn’t have much time for that previously).. I might love to cook next time tho hhahahaha..

Mummies
U all are very adventurous in food for yr little ones, I dun bother to give Kea Yoplait yogurt hehe.. he will sure love it one day when he grows up..

joyce, jaime,
after i see the video on the webbie with my hb, he nods head to with me the go ahead to buy.. whahhaaa.. so simple! no need to transfer here and there and no need to wash so many things..

cola,
ya lor.. my hb can cook very well.. he says the amt i cook can serve army camp... whahhaa.. but i need to clear up his mess after his cooking because he throws the food all over the kitchen.. but heng la.. my kitchen is super small.. so its ok..

jaime,
i never compare philip b4.. i just fall in love with this babycook..

Jaime (nov)
Parenting is about trial and error so u just try try try with watever that u think might work hehee...

will learn overtime one.. :p

rc cola..that should be jamie (nov) in bee gee nee...

shers
i found from ebay lar..some one selling second hand for 15..i also wanna buy..haven found yet..when i went to ikea to check..say OOS...i check ikea website also dont have...

unless u wanan go ebay n buy second hand...some more sell for sgd 15 for second hand

shers,
i've seen the baby cook for a long time, but not sure how to get it. where did u buy urs?

re: allergies
any babies here experiencing food allergies? my girl has been getting alot of rashes on her face. seems that she will get it after we give her teething biscuits.

she's fine with other food though. but still not easy to feed. she's still a small eater and drinker.

cheekz, it could be the saliva, cos teething biscuit tend to rub outside the mouth.

Is the gathering next week, Friday on? Count me in please.

Re:solids
Started my boy on ht brown rice cereal, steamed cherry apple, carrot, avocado raw n bananas. He got strong reaction to avocado, shut his mouth. But since he started, been shitting few times a day... Is that normal? Also drink less milk.. How ah??

gd morn mummies~

re porridge
me haven fed porridge yet.. puttin off for a while too until 7mths.. tink now stick wif purees n cereals 1st..

re highchair
ooh got cushion oso.. v nice the pic posted by jaime.. i wanna get oso!!!

re yogurt
shers.. thks for info!! goin to buy liao..

but mummies, if we feed yogurt can we feed chilled? coz hav the notion that warm food is better for babies.. cannot feed cold food.. am i right ah?

muffintop,

Long time didn't see you post!
My girl also poo'ed more than 2 times after feedind solid!

She is in the learning process, stil not able to eat well yet, started her last friday only!

My boy is currently on 2 BM and 3 FM. He seems to be taking Similac quite well. Anyone have Similac (improved version) to exchange with me? I can meet up at Chinatown area during lunch time, Punggol during weekend and Bedok during weekday night. I have the following with me:

- Nan 2 (2 tins)
- Mamil gold (2 tins)
- Friso (900g - can exchange for 2 400g Similac)
- Enfapro (will be delivered)
- Promil (will be delivered)

muffintop, my boy taking cereal and apple only so far..but he still asking for milk every 2 hrs wor..ifc feed 3 tblsp cereal with milk

he also poo twice a day

Re:poo

haiz...my boy eat alot but no output...he only poo once every 2 days...giv him gripe water...etc etc also no use...but he will poo aft feed at 3++pm regular time...

Baby May

Me! i have similac (improved version), can exchange with mamil gold step 2? :p

Chinatown meet up during lunch time okay!

hi mummies
happy.gif

yuan2 refused to latch since last sat -- m hanging up my nursing bra and breastpump for good or till #2 comes along :p

re: puree
rc, yes, yuan2 likes the brocolli+carrot puree
happy.gif
tonight i m gonna make avocado puree -- thinking of adding sweet potato... hee hee... will let u know how it turn out :p

thanks to audrey's help, i hv ordered a california bb sunscreen from her friend
happy.gif
hv a company event (hike @ southern ridge) this weekend -- gonna bjorn-ed yuan2 along
happy.gif

re: high chair
jaime, wow, that's a nice cushion
happy.gif
will keep a lookout for it.

re: bb food
haven't start yuan2 on porridge -- coz she is still trying different type of veg/fruit... probably in another couple of weeks (she will be 7mth by then)...

can i let yuan try celery and corn?

for green peas, can i puree the frozen peas? or is there any alternative? from can?

for ikan bilis, where can i get the powdered form? dun hv a miller at home...

re: poo
nowadays yuan2 poo more often -- once in the moring n evening... she likes mummy to wash her butt -- always smile in the mirror in front of the basin... i have been feeding her water -- so her poo is soft n mashy...

re: 25 nov gathering
feb_mum, i plan to take leave on that day -- to avoid a boring meeting :p can i still join in the gathering?

adv,

i never hear of celery ( n i personally hate it). for corn some books say after 1 year. but i wonder how do u puree corn? got the skin layer.

for peas, i bought frozen ones. steam, remove skin n use spoon to mash.

oh about latching..hmm..u never know one day if yuan2 wanna latch again...then u wont have supply..

babies very temperamental also..sometimes wanna latch..sometimes dont want..my boy for 3 nights never latch (i wanna give up b/f liao) ...then past 2 night ok. so i am still not retiring my pumps as yet.

Adv
I hate celery smell, totally put off by the smell so wont be serving it to my kids hehe..

Oh btw.. I have tis thinking.. mix carbo with vege/fruit..
U may want to mix potato with avocado or sweet potato with broccoli (sweet + non-sweet = balance up).. just sharing with u :p

I also bought avocado, it should have ripen by Friday, so will be giving it to him on Friday, I might mix it up with BM instead.. coz avocado + milk = nice! We all love avocado blend hehehe of course for me, hubby and meg, we mix avocado with fresh milk.. for bb, I shall mix with EBM..

jaime, i like celery and i wanna let yuan2 try more green stuff... so many orange stuff...

for corn, i think the same as pea -- remove skin... sounds like a lot of work to remove skin from pea/corn...

i confirmed stop bfg -- it has been a long tiring 6.5mth journey!

rc, yup, i m mixing sweet n non-sweet together
happy.gif
hmmm, is avocado sweet? i thot it is somewat tasteless hence wanna blend with sweet potato...

Back