(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

i love baby
i c..yea la. KK like dat one. its not abt the dr. Dr Irene also does the Premium package at KK and has her own clinic at AMK. that shld be better. thk Dr Irene is senior, post higher so may charge more. she v nice,caring tho when I saw her.

thot KK costs is cheaper but found out abt the same lah.checked with my 2 frens at KK - after first consultation, each session costs abt $70-80 incl scan but scan must at diff queue/place and by technician.

Hi mummies and MTBs! Here's my details:
Gynae: Dr Adrian Woodworth, TMC
EDD: 24 May 2009
9 weeks so far, no MS yet but have put on 3-4kg!! Kinda unhealthy I thought!

Hi Flower81, i didn't know we r not suppose to drink water after epi, i was so thirsty when i came out from the delivery suite, i gulped down my longan drink and threw all out...

Alot of my frens swopped from KKH to TMC/Mt. A

Hello Geekysnoop...

jen/i_luv_baby,
yes company allows MC from gynae.... my #1 i always request MC fr DR JW.. save leave
happy.gif

cola
ur girl looks like papa??

Flommy, i oso wanted to drink & eat so much aft i came out. but my friend say scare i vomit. dun let mi drink water. the most 1 sip. end up, nez day no urine come out aft trying for an hr. the nurse says, if i stil dun urine, wan to insert tube into mi liao, to drain out the urine...panic sia. try to urine...haha...

flommy,i luv baby
kk is gd if u have complications. few of my frens incl myself switch fro private to KK as its lot, lot cheaper. still have a few frens with smooth preg at KK - they can tahan the queue. I myself cannot tahan, but dat time complications so no choice ah. heard if take Premium package, then its better. ie. lesser queue, scan by dr.

norm KK I wait ard 1h on average. but if have diff appts so more queues - worse lah.

thomson - depends on the dr also. heard pp wait >=1hr for dr WK Tan. dr JW is ok. I used to wait abt 20mins average

Hey Flower81, nurse tried to mk me urine then hv to wait smtime too so she help me by pressing my bladder area so i manage to pee..

Daec - my gynae's clinic in hougang, so far waiting time is good, bills are good too, cheap cheap..

if i remember correctly, after e delivery, can sip water n take small bite of food.. cos after i deliver.. they push my food tray into e delivery ward for me to eat leh... n i took small bite n sip .. slowly n all finish up with no vomiting at all :p
maybe i too greedy hahaha

Hi,

Epi can be relieving for some pple, for my case, more pain than relief as I was trembling/shivering after taking epi for #1. This is the side effect for some pple like me.

piggycow,
yes currently oversea but will back to spore for delivery
happy.gif

will have to move on to another country again this dec, coz hubby's work will be relocated again... hopefully there will be good enrichment class/ ctes for my 1 yr old boy, coz he now attending Julia Gabriel @ KL and loves it
happy.gif

mummies,
last sat went for checkup and heard bb's heartbeat! so happy! EDD is 2 june 09. bb abt 15mm in size...

any mummy has caessarian and manage to have natural birth for subsequent birth?

joyce: ya i dun ve e trembling/ shivering but was my body temp runing hirewire tru out e night... 1 min i very cold (nurse ve to come in n put blankets on me) e next time, i sweat like mad (is droplets flowing off my face type) nurse ve to come in n take e cover off.. goes on thru e night leh.. luckily e nurses got shift if not, deal with me alone, they can be exhausted...:p

flommy, i tried for an hr n more leh...
sad.gif

o, my....jen/joyce, epi can b so suffering...i really must consider if #2 wan take epi anot...

WL - but i wonder if without epid will i ended up with c-sect??

cos everytime e contraction starts i became very tense up (not able to relax) so cervic can't 'open' (went in with 0.5cm, after 7hrs plus only 1.5cm - meaning open only 1cm with induce liquid) but once i took e epid within 4hrs i'm ready for delivery...

O...frankly, i dun really experience the actual contraction coz i took the epi b4 the "kick" really starts...i dunoe hw painful or hw tense 1 will get. hrmm...i really must consider properly..

Anyone suffer backache from epi? i have always had a bad shoulder and back problem and is thinking hard if epi should even be an option for me.

Stretchmark cream
Has anyone tried or any review on Palmer's?
I realised they have Palmer's organic, Palmer's in tub form and another 1 in tube I think. Anyone knows what's the diff?

Gals.. i need some advice... im with Prof Tay at SGH.. i like him coz he's assuring and gives me a feeling tat im in good hand... but i dun like the long wait, then some mths there's no u/s done.. and also, if i need to see him due to emergency, he is unable to see mi immediately.. and i can only speak to him over the phone...

i experienced spotting jus now, so i went to see Dr Adrian coz heard alot of good reviews abt him.. he talks sooo fast and i can't really ask him much qns coz abit pressurised by him.. but his package is cheap.. $550 for unlimited visits and i can do the u/s for every visit...

how ah.. which gynae shld i stick too?? headache and dillemma leh..

Hi May,

I think U/S is not required on every visit. I think experience gynae will not have to depends on u/s to see bb's condition.

1st, choose a gynae whom you are comfortable with, not the price.. tho is one concern.

When I had my 2nd, I went to a clinic near my place, which is convenient for me, but, I just dun feel comfy with him. When to see my present gynae, I like him.. hence, stick with him for this 3rd bb. Waiting time to see him is not long, I have never waited more than 30mins so far.

joyce.. i was thinking abt it too.. anyway, i was kinda confused nw.. coz dr adrian's scanning machine is kinda old kind.. and when he did the u/s for me, bb is 7wk+.. and abt 1.02cm and my edd become 6/6/09..
at sgh, their scanning machine is more advanced and they est bb abt 12mm a week ago.. and the edd is the same as wat i calculate via internet which is 29 May...

aiyo.. why the difference ah?

Hi May

I understand what you mean by the long wait since am also seeing him
happy.gif
Normally wat i would do is i would request for the 1st few slots in the morning so i dun have to wait long. Most of the time, i would even request to be his first patient
happy.gif
I dun like to see him bet 10 to 12pm cos thats his peak. Maybe u can try this.. with regards to u/s, i was also quite uneasy when he didn't scan for every visit for my #1 but i guess i have to trust that my baby is in his good hands lo. Actually u can insist to do u/s for every visit, just get him to fill up the form for you only mah. for my #1, i will ask him to fill up the form when i miss my baby and he will do it one
happy.gif

Welcome all the newcomers. Will update the table..for those who has yet to give me your full details, do let us know k?

dunno leh.. it didn't bother me too.. my doc's machine also not advance.. however, his estimation just based on 'measuring tape' is very accurate as to the size of the bb..

When I was abt to due for #2, I asked him roughly how big is my bb, he said not more than 3kg.. true enuf, came out only 2.8kg

piggy cow.. my next visit with prof tay will be 11 nov.. soo long.. and coz im experiencing spotting which happens like once a week.. its causing mi stress... anyway, both doc says there's a blood clot in the sac and it shld dissolve by its own.. but then.. whenever i see the spotting, its making mi sooo worried... do u think i shld request prof tay to see mi like more frequently till i stabilise??

after hearing joyce's advice.. i really "bu se de" prof tay leh.. i guess my heart is with him more... after all my #1 is delivered by him too.. haiz..

joyce - prof tay's technique is very similar to your gynae. He also uses measuring tape and presses my tummy every time. Even during the final trimester, he would just touch my tummy and he will know whether baby has turned or not and even engaged already. He also told me my baby would be between 3.5kg and true enough, she was 3.4kg.

May - i tink you just stick to prof tay lah. If u change now and if u happen to have any bad experience with your new gynae, u will regret one. I guess u can request to see him more often lo, tell him your fears. Just drop him an email and sees what he says lo. I also had to change my appt due to my class, just dropped him an email, will wait for his response which is normally quite prompt.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae </TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>No of pregnancy</TD><TD>Gender of current child</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Stay in </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>14 mths</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguinny</TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>jaime</TD><TD>2-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jln Besar </TD></TR><TR><TD>mikojade</TD><TD>3-May-09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May_09</TD><TD>4-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasc</TD><TD>5-May-09</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>29.5 mths</TD><TD>Choa Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>lcyen</TD><TD>5-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>15 mths</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>jacquise</TD><TD>5-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>JRTlover</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>daec</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>14mths</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>13 mths</TD><TD>Delta Ave </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocolat</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>25 mths</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Flommy</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_Cow</TD><TD>8-May-09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>16mths</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adeline_Teo</TD><TD>8-May-09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JEN</TD><TD>9-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>20 mths</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>3.5 yrs old, 10 mths</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>feb_mum</TD><TD>9-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>20 mths</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>10-May-09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>15 mths</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>mamaduckie</TD><TD>11-May-09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.5 yrs old</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>12-May-09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>33 mths</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>9 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>graceofgod</TD><TD>15-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>20 mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>14 mths</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>F, M</TD><TD>6, 3 yrs old</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>19-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearly_ng</TD><TD>20-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>4, 2 yrs old</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi_fi</TD><TD>20-May-09</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>12 mths</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>i_luv_baby</TD><TD>20-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>4.5yrs old</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>geekysnoop</TD><TD>24-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>27-May-09</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>12 mths</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>28-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>3 yrs old</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>15 mths</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buddy</TD><TD>29-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>xbbm</TD><TD>30-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>12 mths</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxylyn</TD><TD>30-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>F, M</TD><TD>6, 5 yrs old</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin_Qin_Yi</TD><TD>30-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>30-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodo</TD><TD>2-Jun-09</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>12 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M </TD><TD>7 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>star</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

piggy cow,
did i give u my full preg details?
happy.gif

jen,
actually i have the same doubt, is it bcoz i din take epidural takes why i end up c-section...
coz i was 1cm dilation and contraction quite frequent, but after 12 hours of contractions and pain, i only dilated 3cm... coz i was trying to control the pain and very stress up, maybe that explain why my cervix just reluctant to open... so i had epidural c-section ultimately...

may,
i had spotting yesterday also.. visited a gynae and had an injection to stabilise pregnancy.. currently on duphaston pills also, had this for my 1st preg as well... did ur gynae prescribe u this?

wahh.... no U/S scan and just measure the tummy...
happy.gif
Amazing! My mum's gynae also did that when she was expecting me and my brother! Btw, come to think of it, my mum gave birth to me at 35 and my bro at 38, no tests watsoever, and we are born normal!
happy.gif

piggy cow, dodo.. prof tay and dr adrian both said tat its due to the blood clot in the sac.. tats y.. and both also says it will dissolve off by itself and won't affect bb.. but too much spotting also not gd.. stress man..

ahh.. i think overall i still prefer prof tay... will stick to him... dr adrian is professional but his style of seeing patient is not wat i'd expect... maybe i've seen prof tay and think he is beta ba..

Seeing J. Wong tmw for my 3rd visit @ 12wks. Think she will go thru the tests to take. But Im quite determined not to do OSCARS. heh. Hope everything will be fine and Ill be moving on to 2nd trimester!
happy.gif
Cant wait for the FATIGUE to be over. And of cos, to see baby again tmw!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Jen,

Usualli Dr J Woong is quite generous with MC.... I rem if she ask mi if I needed MC for the day the last time i see her.

Btw my EDD is 1 day b4 yours 8th May 09....hehe

Hi Piggy Cow, thanks for organising all the details. My first gal is 15 mths old now and I reside in Hougang. My Gynae is Dr Phua Soo Mear.

Flower81/Jen/Joyce: I had my epi real early, my nurse says its the smart ting to do ley, if the contractions come in too intensive, it would be difficult for the Anaesthetician to administer. Otherwise, it means my Anaesthetician is very skilful, it was painless for me, no backpain for me so far..

Chocolat: A friend of mine was allergic to the Palmer's stretch mark cream so I m using Vichy instead.

read all ur give birth experience.... now i think back my #1... when went to last trimester check up.. i was dilated 2cm... no contraction pain... the next mornin still go office handover work... went to clinic chk again.. was 5cm dilated.. still no feel pain.. dr request midnight check in labor ward.. abt 7cm open.. break the water bag... i think bb kancheong without water... suddenly her heartbeat drop... aiya end up Emergency c-section... haiz... dr also feel wasted for me.. coz i was dilated easily n no pain

Went to gynae yday.

Bb is now 2.5cm and my EDD also bring forward to 20 May (previously 30 May). I wonder will EDD keep shifting? MS seems to have reduced as long as I have sufficient sleep. On sunday I stayed up late to watch HK serials and next day like zoombie.

Next visit (end Oct) I need to sign package liao. Have all the mummies here signed package?

Re: triple / oscar test
Is anyone going for the test? My gynae said oscar test gotta do early (around 12 wks) while triple test is 16 wks. So either choose triple test or oscar test. She seems to recommend triple test for me. She say for my age, down syndrome is 1:209. Quite Worried....

Anxylyn,
I'm also going to see Dr Heng on 31 Oct. Am still waiting and waiting... When are you next seeing her?
Dr Heng didn't tell me anything abt the tests, but I enquired about it myself with the nurses. i'm undecided whether to do it or not.
Not to worry about abt the test, if you worried you just go for the test else you will keep worrying.

dodo - my main concern is not to ve c-sect cos i heard, recovery period is longer so when i endure till 3plus (thinking should be it liao) but when e nurse told me 1.5cm, i told hubby epid cos i dun wan to C-sect cos my gyne said once waterbag breaks bb must comes out with 12hrs so calculated my chances of c-sect is high if i keep enduring e pain (too tense can't open)

firefly - MC from her is ok but i scare my comp dun accept them...
yr EDD is 1 day before mine but gyne said i may deliver 3 days or even early cos my #1 came 3 days before due.

Flommy - nurse said if more than 7cm dilated then sorry, u ve to endure all e way..
my Anaesthetician is Dicky Tan (heard he is very very good), also no pain..
but to protect yr back (do prepare a changing table), y i said dat cos when i staying with my mum during confinement, i change my gal with her on e bed while i bended over her, after 1 min, my back was super pain but once hubby took e changing table over, backpain no more.

Hi ladies,
I am still flu hahaha guess i have to endure this during my firt tri (if i am lucky) or the whole preg
sad.gif

Adv_sport,
thanks. I will take good care of myself
happy.gif

Iceyen,
actually when my girl first arrives to this earth hor, she looks 1000% like me hahaha
Now her face slowly changes
happy.gif

Sb said i look young, thanks!!! that pict was taken when preg liao hor..
I was born in 1985, and i think that is how i should look bah hahahahaha if sb said ilook like 30s then i got to do self-retrospect hahahaha~

Icyen,

Breaking water bag manually is not required.. as far as my gynae is concern. He just let everything ocurs at it's timing..

For my #2, water bag bursted just b4 bb crowned! Nothing was interfered by the gynae..

joyce
i think my case abit different.... no pain feeling.. no contraction... suddenly dilated 7cm... abit dangerous mayb bb will come out anytime anywhere.. like those cases labor at taxi/carpark/toilet... so i must in labor ward break water bag to force the bb come out.. if not dunno need to wait for hw long @labor ward....
some water bag burst -- still no dilated
some dilated but water bag stubborn still no burst... then i choose dun wan to wait loh.... haiz

Hi Piggy cow, thanks for organising the details, I stay at Yio Chu Kang.
I have my appt with Dr JW on fri... fridays are the worst days 4 me as I am really tired end of the week and so max MS.. so I am hoping to take MC. My colleague said that my co had accepted MC from gynac for her. I am looking forward to seeing her..
Plz advise... I keep feeling a bit dizzy nowadays ...my hb says it is psychological... So i try to ignore.. i checked my bp on my FIL's home monitor, on sun and yesterday and it is a bit low.. shud i see a doc so it is ok to wait till fri?

bean,
When's your EDD?
Oh sorry, my next appt should be 24 Nov. Supposed to be 1 week before but Dr Heng is going on holiday on week of 17 Nov (start of school holiday) so have to delay to the next week. I need to ask if I can go earlier cos by then I'm like week 13/14 liao. I think I will take the test cos I'm 35 by the time I give birth next year. So better be safe.

hello everyone,
i went for my gynae check yest at 11wks. bb is 46mm and saw something extra between the legs so this #2 is likely a boy!

on stretchmark cream, i used palmers initially with my #1 but it caused me very bad rashes. in the end, my gynae prescribed topicream for me but i still end up with lots of railway tracks! but guess it's becoz i'm very petite (was only 39kg pre preg) and put on nearly 16kg when i was preg with #1! tk God dat i managed to shed almost all the weight thereafter.

this time round, i'm using clarins oil. hopefully, i dun get so many stretchmarks *cross my fingers*

lcyen - clarins oil reminds me of those massage oils used during spa sessions, very nice smelling. it gets absorbed very fast so no wories abt the oily feeling. i oso hate oily stuff.

Anxylyn: My ratio is 1:500 juz as worried and i was ill couple of weeks ago not knowing tat im pregnant so i was popping antibiotics too, i hv a forthcoming biz trip and a day surgery to cope with next mth...sigh....not sure how all this will affect baby
:-(

feb_mum
ok thanks... i'll go and buy one to try apply...
my #1.. i cant rem wat brand i used leh... old oredi memory no good.. haha

mommies thinking to buy clarins oil.. can get at those sasa or places that sells parallel beauty product dun ve to buy from shopping centre.. very X.. think can save $10plus.

Back