(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

agh! hehee, true la, i try to tell myself that too
happy.gif

Dun care, today am gg to go out for a while to clear my head, cheer myself up
happy.gif

i thought of that gallop, but no sign of teething on the gums leh, plus eating and drinking ok... usually when he teeths will kanna constipation which *touch wood* is not a problem...

sigh. hope it gets better soon!!

Hi Ow mummy,

Can email me the cake design for boys? Since Sesame Street figurine is free, may take Sesame street. Will confirm with you by tommorrow. Thanks.

pinkypink,

i will prob go tom...my bb very cranky today..so prob wont bring him out today...hopefully tomorrow he is okay..so did u find the pot?

<font color="aa00aa">edj,pinky pink, the tiger pot that can cook teochew porridge is called Food Jar.I kiasu and bought it when still preggy but until now no need to test it out yet.But so many ppl confirmed that it can cook porridge with hot boiling water</font>

Rose,

food jar can cook porridge ah?
i just found out from pseed, hers realyl work with just boling water..thermal cooker...i am going to exchange mine tomorrow...

pinkypink,

u found it?

Mummies,

who is keen to do lunch tomorrow in town?

pei u keen..before u have to be locked at home..since your hubby going away next week..
happy.gif

KP u can since its so near your home?

Audrey? go before u start work?

Hi ow_mummy!

Pine Garden:

1) Ow_mummy 2 tier pooh cake (2.5Kg) 11/4
2) Lifung 10/4 (2 tier own design cake,2.5kg)
3) Koi 10/4 (2 tier pooh cake, 3kg)
4) Coralmarine 25/4 (2.5-3kg,2 tier cake own design)
5) Jamgal 3/4 (2 tier cake)
6) Catherine 26/4 (1 tier 3kg) Mickey Mouse 3rd birthday
7) Baby_May_09 1/5 (2 tier, 2.5 - 3 kg) Mickey/ Pooh if I can get the
figurine
8) Ling Lim 24/4 (2 tier, 2-2.5kg)
9) Poohwei 30/5 (1 tier 2-2.5kg) dora
10) Shers 25\4 (2 tier, 2-2.5kg) dora
11) Jacqueline Tan 21/3 (1 tier, 2kg, Mickey mouse)
12) Audrey 1/5 (1 tier, 3kg)
13) Baby_mummy 11/4
14) KP (Likely 2 tier, 2-2.5kg)
15) Coolzy - 27/3
16) Pinkyseed - 24/4 (2 tier, 2-2.5kg)Carebear/Pooh
17) eviangal - 17/4 (either 1, 2kg, own design
18) ratnamishra - 25/4 (crown design 5kg - emailed u all details Thanks much)
19) Eunice (3kg cake - Mickey or Numeral 1 or 2 tier) 27/3
20) Gina Ho 11/4 (pls let me take a look at the catalogue?)
21) Baked_potato 24/4 (2kg cake, Hello Kitty)
22) Yenz2, 01/05 (most likely 2-2.5kg, 2 tier, have PM u to request for catalogue)
23) Michie28 01/05 (2-2.5kg 2-tier, Hello Kitty
24) Andrea1985 (I had email u all the details, Thank you very much!!!)
25) asp_23 17/4 (2kg cake, catalog pls)
26) porkylim, 04/04 (2 tier 2kg)
27) ashleigh22 17/04(2 tier, Mickey Mouse)

Hey mummies who ordered babycook, the attachment to steam rice and pasta is available now. Can see www.beaba.com under 'new products' for the pic and description. It's $28 with 20%. I hesitated putting this up on the forum because of our past experience but think I will leave the decision to you guys
happy.gif

Someone else has to do the collation though as I don't have time to handle it.

<font color="aa00aa">clingy babies,
ahhh .. so i'm not the only one!!! my boy is clingy!!! went for a 3 playgrp trials and he was clingy to me initially and then started warming up to the grp .. but made me hesitant to sign up!!
my boy naps for an hour each in the morning and in the afternoon .. but sleep little at nite..
been trying to get him to sleep THRU the nite but did not succeed.. and then asked hubby to take over the nite duties... and am happy to report that he wakes up once during the nite and goes back to sleep after some time...
mummies, rope in the daddies!!

PD says separation anxiety will peak at abt this age; some babies will outgrow it fast .. some slowly and some never!! depends on how independent they are!
so dun despair mummies... its a growing phase!!

anyways, enjoy the close bond you have with your babies now cos i hear that boys will tend to grow closer to the dads as they grow older.
gals are a mixed bunch; some to mummies, mostly to daddies!!</font>

my bb not clingy to me at all, which makes me kind of sad! another reason why i stopping work soon. in fact, she is quite clingy to her daddy, cos he spends more time with her...
other than that, i dun think she has separation anxiety, quite an independent baby..

baby coughing
wat do i do when bb is coughing ah? she has never fallen sick before, so i dunno if need to bring her to PD to get medicine or let her body fight it?

osh_gosh
dun be sad la...babies will stick to ppl they see most often. my ger will sometimes choose my dad over me cos he is her caregiver. u're stopping work ar? so nice... if the cough is v v mild, she might be able to fight it off. if its frequent, its better to bring her to see a doc b4 it develops into something more serious. my ger started abit of coughing last nite n i brought her to a GP this morning. Got phelgm meds to take (doc says will help immune system also) n cough meds to standby (only for v bad cough). avoid citrus fruits...can eat chicken hehe.

Edj, still have to go to the nursery at Thomson to get a vase. Ikea didn't have the glass ones that i was looking for. What is on the lunch menu for tomorrow and what time?

Oshgosh_bb, u have to watch out for fever as usually babies may have fever when they have cough or flu.

<font color="0000ff">GAP 20% Off</font> FYI. I'm nt buying anything bt if u wan I kan help using my acc. $7 flat US ground shipping fee. Itz 3D discount code so muz gimme ur orders by Sat, 3pm. Use diz format pls:

Nickname:
Mobile no.:
Item description:
Item URL:
Item size:
Item colour:
Item price:
If OOS, how...?:
Grand total of ur purchases:
Tt ref no.:

Initial xchng rate set as 1.44 until I get my cc bill bt thus far UOB think lowest? Tt payment for ur order to me based on 1.44. My POSB savings acc 129-06329-7.

<font color="ff6000">Eunice:</font> U collected ur wipes yet? I used 6 alcohol wipes 2 clean e LG mat when it arrived. Now maintain itz cleanliness by using 1-2 wipes.

<font color="aa00aa">Pravina:</font> Turns out Speedpost did come -- think when I was bathing Sebastian @ 4+. So I gotta arrange 4 redelivery on Sat. Confirm I'll pass u ur loot on Mon
wink.gif
Btw, he's super sticky 2 me when we're @ home. Moment I come back w him &amp; put him in bbcot 2 chng, do chores, etc. he'll cry e house down -- reali cry veri3 pitifully. He's actuali cried til threw up on a few occasions. Sigh. Bt when bring him out u've seen how he's ok w other ppl -- veri friendly &amp; happy. Bt once home coz I'm primary caregiver &amp; I'm facing him &amp; he me most of e day, he gets veri upset when he kant c me. Itz been going on abt 2-3M now... My hb kp telling him "Bastion, u cannot grow up 2 b a mommy's boy..." <sigh>

kidz
not yet leh. lilmoo's place is not really convenient for me cos i dun drive. hopefully i can get it from her soon!!!! i used dettol to clean the mat when it first arrived. i use her bottle wash to clean it as and when.

<font color="0077aa">Burnt a pot juz now...</font> Was cooking beef 4 Sebastian bt I 4got 2 set timer &amp; went in 2 nurse him. Ended up w beef jerky bt e pot amazed me -- all e burnt beef &amp; stock was like a sheet of paper @ e bottom whc juz fell out when I tipped e pot ovr. Haiz, otherwise I gotta go look 4 new pot again. I think my flu medication making me more blur dan usual -- prob I was onli functioning on 1/4 brain juz now along w e hormonal upheaval datz stl raging w me stl bfdg Sebastian...
crazy.gif
Anyway, e pot's ok... I'l stick 2 diz brand fr now
wink.gif

Rgding To Pine Garden's cake order:

Dear mummies, to make my life easier, haha.. the manager has sent me a memo for this bulk order, n i will open this up for all the other month thread..the offer will open for orders b4 30th June 2010. So ladies from now on u can sent ur order direct to [email protected]

Thanks! =)

Dear Motherhood Mummies,

We at Pine Garden’s Cake will be extending an exclusive Motherhood members’ discount of
*10% off cake prices for a minimum order of a 2kg cake.
*This special discount is NOT applicable to Artistic Labour Charges, Delivery Charges, and/or any
other miscellaneous charges not otherwise stated.
To redeem for discount:
- Members have to email enquiries and requests to [email protected]
- Members to state that they are members of Motherhood Forum, and to provide the following
details:
 Full Name
 Contact Number
 Email Address
 Postal Address
 Motherhood ID
 Order Enquiries or Requests

Terms and Conditions:
- Orders have to be placed strictly via our Corporate Office. No walk-in orders or purchases allowed.
- Discount will only be extended to Active Members of the Forum. As a requirement, members need
to have at least an average of 10 forum posts per month (from date they registered for an account)
- Minimum order of at least a 2kg cake is required.
- Copyrighted toy figurines are to be provided by customers
- Orders has to be placed at least 3 working days in advance (delivery is first-come-first-served)
- Discount is applicable for orders placed before 30 June 2010.
- Discount not to be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
- Pine Garden’s Cake reserves the right to adjust, alter or amend the terms and conditions at any
time without prior notice.
Should you require further clarifications, please feel free to contact our Sales &amp; Marketing Team at
6457 6159 or email to [email protected]
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
For and on behalf of Pine Garden’s Cake Pte Ltd
Ms Liz Tan
Sales &amp; Marketing Manager
(Computer Generated Letter with No Signature Required)

KP: u ordering the figurines from birthday direct, i think after shipping cost n exchange rate it cost e same as buying from SG. Sg Sites selling $17.50.

Hi edj! I went to taka n saw the tiger food jar but the promoter said it cannot cook in it, she said can buy n try but no guarantee
sad.gif
then the la gourmet one, if it's the miracle thermal cooker them must cook til one boil on the stove then after that can put in for further cooking. So I didn't get either... Guess will stick with my thermos for now lor... Lemme know if u hear smthing else tomo when u go!!

Hi oshkosh, I'm also thinking of staying at home... broached it with boss Liao but she's super unhappy... Sigh.

Have u totally decided or still thinking?

Re baby cough: my friend went to guardian when her bb had mild cough and found the guardian brand cough syrup is apparently suitable for young babies, so she compared the Ingredients to junior peppermint cure - same ingredients lor! So she decided to buy the junior peppermint cure for her girl and after two half doses no more cough!

Any mummies keen in getting bag organisers? I bought 2 previously under lugamax collection. Due to daily usage, its wearing out now. Wana get another piece. There is a pretty attractive bulk purchase discount now. The more we buy, the more we save.

Please add in your name if keen.

*FOR BO, NBO AND DBO:
Quantity Discount given
1 to 5 pcs 10%
6 to 10 pcs 15%
11 to 20 pcs 20%
21 to 30 pcs 30%
31 to 40 pcs 35%
41 to 70 pcs 40%
71 to 100 pcs 50%

BONUS!!!
FOC 1 BO SIZE M FOR EVERY 20PCS PURCHASED
NOTE: MAX. OF 100PCS PRE-ORDER FOR THE ABOVE OFFER

*FOR NDBO, 3IN1 BO AND RBO = 10% OFF (NO MINIMUM QUANTITY)

Bulk Purchase Thread: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3661658.html?1267023394

1. Eviangal - 2 pcs
2. Jacqueline Tan - 1pc BO Khaki Magenta (M) &amp; 1pc 3in1 Checked Black

pinkypink,

pseed told me she tried her la gourmet thermal cooker today and it works...she just put rice and boiling water..after 2 hours it became porridge..i told her to try..she said really soft....i am going to look for it tomorrow...let u know..
happy.gif

ow_mummy, check with u... if previously u helped us to submit the format to Pine Garden already, do we need to resubmit order to them now? or our order accepted?

thanks mummies for the advice on baby coughing.. think i shall bring her go PD tom morning to get some medicine to standby...

pinkypink
oh i confirmed stopping liao, hehe.. for 1 yr, going on NPL.. u shld join me! haha..
but i put in a lot of thought b4 making this decision lar, and there are some moments when i wonder if i'm making the right choice.. really not easy, but i guess priorities have changed for me!

Ow_Mummy: i emailed them 2 days ago lei. still no reply. Are they very slow in responding? Gonna call them tomorrow.

Btw, thnak you for getting the discount for us.

<font color="aa00aa">Edj:</font> If itz a Thermal Magic Cooker dan confirm kan cook porridge (teochew style) &amp; any brand of thermal cooker shd do e magic. Diz e one w a stainless steel pot inside whc u fill w e ingredients, bring 2 boil ovr stove &amp; transfer immediately in2 e outer vacuum container. It seals e heat 2 'slow cook' -- I've cooked porridge, soups, sweetcorn, etc diz way. Mine's a 1.8l whc is compact. Bt if u using it when there's no access 2 cooking facilities, putting in boiling hot H20 kan do e trick 2 -- tho Marie shared w me b4 dat diz makes e H20 'heaty'...
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Kant make it for lunch Wed's lunch liao. Hb says got sealions turning up @ symposium in his sch so wan me 2 bring both 'monkeys' there... Meaning B1 wont b attending CC dat day
wink.gif
U gals go enjoy &amp; fdbk on food &amp; service
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff0000">Lunch @ RELISH Wed 3Mar</font>
1)gallop(both ok)
2)NM (both ok)
3)Pumpkinseed 3/3
4)KP
5)Pei (KIV)
6)Audrey ??
7)Catherine (both ok)

Any mummies facing this problem? Val has been waking up several times a night fussing around like in pain. And hs been rather moody lately. Unsure is she teething or what. Quite disturbing to see her so frustrated and in pain.

<font size="+1">Anymore mummies keen to join? Just 2 more pieces to reach the next discount tier.</font>

Any mummies keen in getting bag organisers? I bought 2 previously under lugamax collection. Due to daily usage, its wearing out now. Wana get another piece. There is a pretty attractive bulk purchase discount now. The more we buy, the more we save.

*FOR BO, NBO AND DBO:
Quantity Discount given
1 to 5 pcs 10%
6 to 10 pcs 15%
11 to 20 pcs 20%
21 to 30 pcs 30%
31 to 40 pcs 35%
41 to 70 pcs 40%
71 to 100 pcs 50%

BONUS!!!

Bulk Purchase Thread: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3661658.html?1267023394

1. Eviangal - 2 pcs

*FOR BO, NBO AND DBO:
Quantity Discount given
1 to 5 pcs 10%
6 to 10 pcs 15%
11 to 20 pcs 20%
21 to 30 pcs 30%
31 to 40 pcs 35%
41 to 70 pcs 40%
71 to 100 pcs 50%

BONUS!!!

1. Eviangal - 2 pcs
3. Gallop - 2 pcs

Back