Time: 1230pm
Venue: Depot Road

1. KP
2. Rose - Curry Chicken
3. Audrey + bb
4. Pei + bb - I bring assorted bengawan solo
kuehs can? Any special kueh requests?

Rose, Pat, Jam,
Yes, yes quit your jobs, then more kaki to drink kopi and makan high tea :p Pat, hope you go to tue's durian feast because I don't think I have met you before!!

Pat, so my work is the best lor, cos pregnant means cannot work liao and gotta stop! then after that pregnant liao no one wanna hire also, so he bopian..heheheh, now i say its the best time to spend time with baby cos u dun wanna miss it! so cant work also. he says when bb is bigger can go back and work, then i told him, i thot u said u want to have a 2nd one soon? then how?:p

<font color="aa00aa">pei,Ondeh ondeh please!!! YUMMM,feel like buying some to eat later also
HURRAY TGIF!!! Looking forward to a nice weekend with hubby and bb
happy.gif
</font>

Super not looking forward to going back to work leh, gonna miss so many Andrea changes loe..Now it's starting to get really fun liao, with her smiling @ me, resting so shiok on my shoulder whenever I carry her, her eyes following me whenever i get up to do something, even rebeliously pushing away the milk bottle during feeds...

good to see you back in action here PAT!!!

i also want to quit my job .. but need the MONEY so can buy more things for baby and MOI!!

hey being a FULL TIME MOM def needs a FULL SALARY!!
wish they come up with a scheme to calculate the hours, the sweat, the EFFORT and everything else that goes in to being a MOM.. BEING A WOMAN!!!

Yes pravina!! Imagine we have to wake up during the wee hours in the morning to feed baby ok!! We are all doing our part to raise the next generation leh!! Government should do that part by giving us salary also!!

Jam, have a second one lah, then can have 4 months maternity sponsored again! So want to give birth tog again?? hehehe

<font color="ff6000">dodos, yes it's true. a lot of ppl think that SAHMs are quite useless but they don't see the patience and the effort SAHMs have to put in to care for the baby and take care of the entire family unit. If done well, this is one job which is not only more stressful but at the same time more meaningful and fulfilling than any other jobs lor. Investing our time in the next generation is something ppl should be proud of mah. We're nurturing our children so that they become useful in the future. It's sad that the govt don't encourage mums to stay home but I think I understand the govt's rationale behind the decisions also.

Yes leh Cia, infantcare nowadays charge sky-high. Even with the subsidy, we still need to pay so much. I think they're taking advantage of the govt subsidy to increase their fees. Everything to do with bbies are so damn expensive lor. </font>

KP, I was also thinking about ur idea leh, since I want to quit, might as well faster get preggy, then can once again get 4 months sponsored $$$...but hor, when u want to DO IT, you must inform me leh ahaha, then I must lure my hubby to stop what he's doing and get into the groove ahaha...

Rose,

Yah, I LOVE ondeh ondeh too!!!!! Alway buy and try whenever I see them
happy.gif
So far the nicest ones are from subway niche (but the palm sugar always leak) and Tiong Bahru pau. There's Tiong Bahru pau at TPY and I alway buy the ondeh ondeh there, but it's only available during the weekend
sad.gif

<font color="666600">Hey..me super bz...cant post much...but cant help but read the postings...so farni leh..the laughter release some stress..
happy.gif
</font>

dodos, u no need to work ah?? then join us on mon leh:p

Jam, ok on, tonite make 2nd baby ok? this time i want a gal..:p hehehe...any tips:p My hubby keep asking me when i am ready for 2nd one lor, he say the sooner the better, get it done and over with *faint* i asked him u sure u willing to get up at night and help and guess what he said..! Got maid to help mah!!

<font color="ff6000">Wah, I realized that April mummies a lot of tai tais hor?? All no need to work, just meet for hi-teas and shopping one wor. So envious.

Pei, I also hope to be there. I will let kris know tonight. Need to get hubby's approval first coz I want to ponten from work. Just in case he needs help. I already know how you look like lor kekeke From facebook. I did my research hahah..

Oh by the way hor Pei, I got the beco carrier keke. I like it so far. I 'backpacked' Chanessa and she fell asleep while in it. Does she still need the infant insert? She's about 6-7kg at least I think.</font>

Jam, KP

I thought for maternity leave, the cost is split between the company and the government? If so, then you must still be working when you are pregnant until you give birth leh. Or am I wrong??

<font color="aa00aa">I think Apr mums super suay.Get the sticky hot weather during confinement then when finally we can go out,got this swine flu going on!@#%$% now all the mummies are going back to work 1 by 1</font>

Pei, great u're joining us! Rose bringing curry chic means i need to char bee hoon right so can eat with curry chic! hmm...i wonder if my maid knows how to cook that..put what ah? carrot and?? I will provide drinks too!

KP, i only heard about tips of having a boy leh, no girl one..but hor, my fren say get ur hubby to self enjoy for 7 days in a roll, then on the eighth day do hor, the sperm is super QUALITY one ahahaha....

tonight what time ah ahahah???? must prepare leh..

Pei, i think govt pays 2 mths and employer 2 months right? Dunno leh...

Pat, r u working for ur hubby or something?? I thought u doing some bao ga liao stuff??

Jam, too strong sperm power will have a boy one lor!! cos the "boy" sperms swim faster one leh...hahahaha...timing up to u lor, conceive today can liao...hahahahah...but ur period started ald or not??? issit fertile period? heheh

dodos, how long after u gave birth u had ur 2nd?

kp, oredy started liao, i think now is not my ovulation period leh, cos i think my period is coming back in a few days time...

so this time u get gal i get boy...next time we will be 'qing jia' for both kids ah? issac take andrea, and goes on...

<font color="ff6000">KP, what is your job huh? I thought you all the way full-time housewife, part-time work only mah haha. Your job is to help april mummies source for cheaper milk powder, cheaper teethers, cheaper toys, cheaper everything mah. No?? keke

Faster have 2nd one together with Kris' 3rd so that you two have each other for support keke.. I don't think I dare to try for No. 2 arh. I will faint.

Pravina, Jam, if they come up with a scheme to calculate the salaries of SAHM, I think we would all be millionaires kekeke..

Yes lor, I will quit if I don't have family obligations. In fact, even with family obligations, I am still toying with the idea. But Singapore is a very practical place, I also need cash leh. So how?? Anyway to not work yet still get cash?? Kris, your father want to have god-daughter boh?

Wah Jam!! You also want to join the "the-more-the-merrier" club arh? Jiayou leh. Please inform me when you guys go on the next 4 months maternity hor? keke

I like ondeh ondeh too. That time my friend managed to get some homemade ones. That one is mini ondeh. Have to put the whole thing in the mouth and bite it one, if not, the liquid will spurt everywhere.

KP, your husband really thinks you're a cow arh? Feed milk through your neh neh not enough, want you to give birth to a few more somemore arh? Very tough ok????</font>

re: Credit Cards

Sorry I a bit kuku ah...I want to ask: For credit card application, do I post the application form (brochure) with the relevant documents together or separately? The reason for asking is because I saw that the credit card brochures is self-adressed and postage is already paid. So I presume I can only post the brochure by itself. But how about the relevant documents?

rose, twins still ok....triplets or more, dassit!!

my fren got a daughter and when her daugther is 3 years old, she decided to try for another one lah..u noe wha? in the end kena triplets, 3 elephant trunks leh!! faint loe

Pei, just need ur NRIC and CPF contribution/payslip can liao....what i did was i put the brochure + documents into another envelope leh...if i'm not wrong, can stuff the documents into the brochure and mail together one..

<font color="ff6000">Jam, self enjoy for 7 days arh? By the 8th day, the sperm come out only 1 tiny teardrop already lor. Like that enough or not? Or little but potent???!!?!?! keke

Wah, can schedule for the worm to visit the cave together also arh? Wait for me leh. I also want to schedule with hubby leh. hahaha then we can all report tomorrow hahaha..

KP, it's a family business lah. so we're working hand-in-hand, legs-to-legs keke.

Jam, if this time really dio together with KP, you must make sure you get the epidural and single room first, at least.. If not, you really second class citizen already.

Okay okay, enough of all my nonsense for today. I'm going to pick up my little fat thing already.. Bye..</font>

hahah...rose, twins govt got give double right??:p

Jam, now i also cant really keep track of my period, cos previously like 2 times period in a month! means super fertile huh..hahahaha, then after that like got a bit of blood again but not full period..so i dunno when when's now, scarly now ald preg:p hehehe

Pat, i was flying previously so had to stop once preg. I knew i was preg ald yet went to do a flight, end up got some brown discharge, scared the hell out of me, so after that i told ofc and stop in 24 hrs lor..not the hubbies look after mah, they just provide the sperm!:p

Pei, just staple the documents tog and it becomes one fat pile..its ok one..no need to put stamp

Pat, family business means u CAN stop work and be a sahm lor!! please lah, join us in producing no 2 then sure can stop liao...:p

<font color="ff6000">KP, can't lah. My sisters both are not helping so the responsibility falls on my hubby and I leh. My parents are no longer young lor, I can't just quit like that.

Been trying to get my sisters and bros-in-law in but not successful.

My dad built it up from scratch. I see it as our obligation to keep it going even if he's not around. Will try our best although I cannot guarantee.</font>

<font color="ff6000">Wooh, you stewardess arh? That explains the height and charisma lah..
Okay, really got to go.</font>

pat,

Which Beco design you got?? Hee hee, I have the owl sand colour. Glad that Chanessa likes it. I haven't tried it yet, have been using Pikkolo and too lazy to get the Beco out. If Chanessa is OK without the infant insert, then let her be I guess. For me, my girl is still too small, so would most probably need an insert, which in turn makes both mother and baby hotter.

For ondeh ondeh hor, I very big mouth, always put the whole thing into my mouth so can feel the palm sugar explosions!

Rose,

At TPY, there are 2 Tiong Bahru pau. But only the one that sells chwee kuehs (behind Watsons) sells it, not the one facing the square. During weekdays they have the BIG ondehs, but not nice.

Pat, sorry lor, now put on too much weight and sigh, only managed to lose 13.5kg of the 25 i put on..how? all of u managed ti lose so so fast..now i regret eating too much when i was pregnant..what kind of business ah? can sell us anything or not???:p

anyone tried ordering the gelato ice cream from the BP or not huh? Nice anot?

haha..pat, you can also enjoy with ur hubby for that 7 days lah, just not sure by 8th day are u still in the mood/energy ornot..

the 8th day sperm is not quantity one, it's QUALITY keke..

if really so heng preggy with KP again, yes i will make sure KP is behind me on admission, epidural, and single room..

CONGRATS KP!!! ahahah.....

KP,

You had your period already? I haven't got mine yet leh. Any BFing mothers got theirs yet??

For bee hoon, normally people put small shrimps, eggs and cai xin I think. Or can just buy roti to eat with curry, also nice :p

Wa, you so fast want to try for 2nd one ah? I very xian after 1 already leh...hee hee hee anyone only want 1 ah??

jam, siao ah u, wat congrats! maybe u are the one with a little life inside:p heheh..nah nah jam, i'll definitely ask for epi earlier than u again!! and take the last one bedder again!! history repeats itself yah...

i also want to be SAHM leh!! thinking about going back to work so siannnnnn!!!!
will miss my darling so much.. how to concentrate on work?
my hubby is ok with me stopping work, but i think i will also miss the $$ i earn to buy things for myself and bb jade.. sigh.
all those SAHM, does ur hubby give u allowance or what? or sub-card? i dun like to let my hubby know the things i buy leh, or else sure kenna "scolding"..

KP, wish i can join u guys at the gathering.. but bring my bb for her 3mth jab on Monday..
enjoy urselves!

hope i can go for another gathering before i start work in 2 weeks time.. sianzzzzz

so fast u guys talking abt number 2? i think i hv phobia of pregnancy liao.. can't imagine having another one for another 2 years at least.

anyway, my gynae says better to wait 1 yr before conceiving to allow body to fully recover.

oshgosh, bring her for jab the next day lah..no diff:p i am bringing issac on Wed for jab, but now got H1N1, dread to know what kind of viruses there are in the clinic man...

No allowance from hubby, but joint acct and sub card, credit card letters also i open and throw away one, and nets also with me..so he doesnt track...buy facial package just purchase and he also dunno:p Credit card payment is by giro!

oshgosh,

Yes, change bb Jade's appt lah, come join us
happy.gif
For me, same as KP. Joint acc and sub cards. But whatever I buy he knows, because he makes the payment. Come come, join us!!

oshgosh_baby, i also don't want to let my hubby know the things i buy loe. now my hubby is the 'act blur' kind or 'really don't know' kind of person, new bags or new clothes i carry or wear, he also won't know if it's new or old one loe, also never ask one. if i were to be SAHM and let him sub me on credit card, i think i will be in deep deep trouble. Every cent and dollar he will question me! and who is going to continue my installments on facial packages!

kp, i think u will win me hands down on #2, because i don't intend to have one maybe until andrea's two or three years old..maybe by then, you will be planning for #3 or #4!! Way to go KP! govt loves mums like you!

KP,
Can i join the lunch gathering at your house this monday? Few times want to join but have been unable to, this time i think can... Would like to meet up with april mummies..

hmm..now the topic is to work or to be a SAHM, seems like a lot want to quit n be a SAHM..
i just went for a job interview today but reading all the posting here reali discourage me in joining the work force once again lei..

can't change appt leh, cos tats the only day i will have help bringing jade to the clinic.. i v lousy, can't handle her alone like u guys..
sigh.. organise another day again? hehe

jamgal
my hubby like urs! all the things i buy, he dunno.. cos to him, all my bags/clothes/shoes look the same.. jus tat its always increasing in quantity! hehe.. so if i stop work and he sees our credit card bill, he will surely nag and nag..

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u gals r planning for another one when our bb is barely 3months old!!!
tats fast!!! think govt will be very happy!!!!!!!!
haa.... think i'll close shop already...

good luck ah!!!!!!!!!!!!
will keep a watchout for e next preggie in e line! hee..

<font color="ff3399">marie, i also sianz to miss so many gatherings haha. was dreading going to work and i think so far still ok after 3rd day work, do wonder wat cait is doing at home and my MIL v considerate will call me like 2-3 times when i'm at work to let me listen to baby when she's talking/singing/playing/scolding ppl with her limited baby babbling haha.

its true like abit lost touch with work cos in 3mth so much happened! then like working in slow mo.. everything must think awhile, then can do.. hahaha.. but so far quite smooth n nice colleagues at the new office..

pat, i also cannot resist lure of the prickling king leh.. but hor cant get leave on tues n escape from cck to sk.. haha.. have to buy from somewhere somehow n satisfy the cravings.. </font>

Back