(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Rose,
Okie. Text me then will go together with you.
happy.gif

JamGal,
More Hello Kitty for you :p
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2641566.html?1246463828

Irene

thks for the inform i will try and feedback to u soon

marie

i heard ppl said fish soup with green papaya will help
u can ask u mil to cook after u try pls let me know the result
i havent try it

happy weekend mummies!!! .. well almost lah
is it true that durians can make BM thicker?? any feedback?? i dun take durian but for baby sake, mebbe i shd ah??
ooh potluck this mon? i got doctor's appt at 11am in Tampines though..dun think got time to make something..

been trying to make one of the gatherings but jus always miss out..sighs!!

kidz, thanx for the favor suggestions!!
rin, Thanx for helping order stuff!!

sooo hooked onto online shopping now.. very hard to restrain esp all the links posted here are GOOD stuff!!

hmm, any suggestions for nice and trendy nursing wear? got sale anywhere?

FENUGREEK
My BM supply is up and down and baby latches on most times and i pump once a day (need to start doing it more frequently!)
I boil water and pour into a cup with 1 teaspoon of water.. best if you have those cups/mugs with strainer in them so can reuse the fenugreek seeds..i dirnk abt 2 cups aday and it works.. so mebbe worth a try..
yup i too have heard fish soup is good for supple but too lazy to make some!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Pat ,you're back! How's working life together with the lovely princess?I really envy you (X1000000) that you get to work and take care of bb at the same time.If only I'm allowed to do that as well.Are you going to take leave to join us for durians?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">pravina,come come! You don't think I'm going to really cook curry chicken,do you? I'm going to buy the curry chicken and bring over ley.Potluck doesnt have to be self made ;0)</font>

<font color="666600">I also cannot resist the lure of the thorny thing....Me too!! I'll try my best to go!! :p

Re: Durian Feast
Date: 7 July 09 (Tuesday)
Time: 2pm (Hi-Tea)
Venue: Sengkang

1. Kris
2. Rose
3. Catherine
4. Ow_mum
5. BB_mum
6. Pei
7. Marie + PIL + bb (KIV)
8. Audrey + bb
9. Pat + bb (KIV)</font>

<font color="aa00aa">marie,I havent started using ley,think will start soon.Today too angry at everyone! Today's Justin 100th day.Yesterday i asked and asked what time must we be at MIL house for the ceremony and the customary thingy.They said evening.Then this morning at 10.30am,hubby called me say must go through the customary thingy before 12pm!!! Wa lau!! Where got time to prepare!! Maid washing clothes and still need to hang.still must pack bag,milk powder,toys,clothes,milk bottles,bb havent bathe,then camera no battery!! Very angry ley,cannot find camera charger ,flipped the whole house upside down,the places he told me to go find all dont have.Then went to dig up another camera,put battery in,dunno how to switch to video mode!!Then ask maid to pack pacifiers,she only told me then that 2 pacifier caps are missing!! Been missing for few days but never bother to tell me! Pissed off at in law,maid and hubby Grrrr</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Marie,can I pass you the milk bottle money on Tue? Transactions with Rose is always Cash ,not nets,not transfer ley
happy.gif
If you end up not coming,will pay cash to Kris and ask Kris to help me transfer to you,ok?</font>

to all april mummy

may i know now i coming to 3mth can eat birdnest o not ?
have few time after i full mth my mil brew birdnest for me but she very cute she keep in my room and said dont let my sil know abt tis
but i dont dare to eat scare no good for bb i think is 'liang'right ?
but my mil never tink is sweet thing end up hv numbers of ant inside
so i give my hb to eat

i have miss out few time so i feel a bite ke xi
pls advice

<font color="ff6000">Hello Rose, don't envy me lor coz I am not focused at work at all. I am intending to either put her in infantcare after clearing my balance 4 wks maternity leave or leave her home with my mum and ask my mum to be a full-time grandma hahah.. If possible, still hope to put her in infantcare coz at least the caregivers there would follow my instructions.

I am taking the balance of my maternity leave starting next week, I hope. My dad just went to remove his appendix last friday coz of appendicitis. ML should have started early this week but thought I would delay it since he cannot be in office.

kekek Chris, can lah. Die die push away other appointments lah. Marie also taking leave to come you know? </font>

<font color="ff6000">Wow, I think Volcano Rose just erupted.. Lots of hot larva now. Have to tread carefully keke.

Sometimes with a maid it's like that lor. Double the anger and double the inconvenience coz they always wait till last minute then tell you this missing, that missing, need to buy this/that.

Your in-laws also weird leh. If the traditional thingy is so important, they should have prepared a few days or wks prior to that mah. Why so last minute? So you've gone over and done the 'rites' already arh?

Please don't be pissed at me hor? keke</font>

<font color="666600">Rose: It's done at 100th day meh? not too sure abt that. My sis say 4th mth. I'm leaving that to her to help me 'settle' the misc. I'll try to be there on Tues. If not u can ask Kris to transac for u. :p

Chris: Ya lor..Me n Pat take leave to go for gathering..Very Wei Da one lor :p ....Must change appt to come hor...</font>

<font color="ff6000">Chris, I think birds nest should be fine bah. Basically just proteins. It's more nutritious than liang I think. If you don't want, you can courier to me. I will be more than willing to help you drink it up.

Rose, you so rich! All transactions in cash. How come the last time we went to eat sushi, I only saw $50 cash in your wallet huh? Where did you hide the rest??</font>

Rose,

Rose Rose, cool cool, don't be pissed off anymore. Just go play with Justin and when he smiles at you, all your anger will fade away
happy.gif

<font color="119911">rose,
lidat got to charge u tt service charge like bank leh, keke.

chris,
u can courier to me oso, i dun mind thou im still bm oso.

pat,
tink rose hide inside bra or shoes, hehe.</font>

<font color="666600">Chris: I also dun mind leh...Bird Nest...Gd lor..Yummy..

Pat: Rose has a BIG diaper where she can stash hidden CASH.. :p</font>

marie ,pat

i cant join b'coz i cough now later spread to yours then yours spread to bb no good lah
and i need to take leave on thur so cant take already on tues

<font color="ff6000">kekek.. oh yes, rose has a okiedog sumo diaper bag. Kris, rose was wearing slippers that day, so confirm not in her shoes. And she was wearing something that can see her cleavage that day also lor. If she hid it in her bra, i'm sure will be able to see the edges of the notes one.

Sigh.. after the 3 months maternity leave, really no mood to work leh. Maybe that's why companies are not very keen on the govt's proposition to increase maternity leave. Once you are 'out of work' for this long, you lose momentum to continue from where you've left off leh. How huh? I want to be a full-time mother!!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Haha,I think I requested to pay Marie later after saying being pissed at the whole world so Marie no choice got to agree hor ;0)

Kris,dont anyhow charge me,wait I angry at you and go another forum to rant. Kris this,kris that!!! :0)

Kris,my bra where got space to hide my so many wads of cash ley,I'm not so flat one hor :-D

Marie,Yah yah,I always hide lots of cash in Justin's diaper,then sometimes I forget and let him wear and throw it out.Wanna volunteer change his diapers from now on :0)</font>

<font color="ff6000">I think about my little fat thing very often while I'm in the office leh. Miss her toothless smile and incomprehensible vocabulary. Miss cleaning the sai sai off her fleshy round buttocks and the smell of her sticky sai sai also leh. How huh?</font>

wahhh tis woman so fierce ah, go other forum n rant. quick tell me which forum, i go c if thrs anyone u ranting at nw, keke. whahahhha, cant help but laugh at ur techniques to get ppl to change justin's diaper, mayb i shld try oso.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Pat me too ley.Whenever I "break" my leave,I can't stop thinking about bb and feel like becoming SAHM too.Esp if i leave the house and see him happily and guai guai playing by himself,my heart ache.I still remembered that initially during the first 2 weeks of ML,I couldnt wait to get back to work.Now I don't feel like going back,sigh!

I prefer infant care to grandparents.They learn their languages properly ,learn about discipline.With grandparents,they become spoilt and often end up with many bad habits and watching too much TV</font>

<font color="ff6000">Wa Rose, you very tactless lor. Indirectly arrow me, saying I'm flat is it?

You sure boh, hide cash in justin's diaper. I should have checked out his diaper when I checked out your diaper bag that day leh. Haiyo, really regret. If not, I may be a few thousand dollars richer.

I like to keep some spare cash in somewhere I always forget to look in. So at times when I find money in there, it's a very nice surprise hahaha..

Kris, I also want to quit but I can't lor. Sigh. Bound by unwritten contract wor. You want to sponsor me to 'break' my contract boh? Then I can shop and play mj with you everyday kekeke. </font>

<font color="ff6000">Kris, I am still sane now but if I continue working, maybe I will end up being insane wor. Will someone please forward this to my boss so that I can have excuse to quit?? then I don't have to go for my 3 mths jab..

Yes lor, Rose. You were having post-pregnancy depression then I think keke. You were so upset about having Justin. So poor thing coz Justin is such a good boy and so adorable somemore. You still said you regretted having him leh. Now, there's a 360degree change.

Yes yes, I really want to put her to infantcare but this is such a last minute decision. I don't think it would be easy to find someplace where there's still a vacancy.</font>

u r damn rite. whenever i go out in the morning, kerryn on the bed smiling n playin, i feel damn guilty de lor, leave her at hm n i go out gai gai.

pat,
hw to quit ur family biz unless u quit ur family, right. ur dad sure kills u. my dad oso lidat but i managed to break away frm his biz but still takes monthly allowance frm him, keke.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">wah kris,I also want to "respect" my FIL ley,heeee

Pat,remember it was your precious princess who didnt give you face,kept burrowing her face inwards and inwards kekeke ;0) If not I dont usually go look at ppl's boobs one :-D</font>

Alot of conversation going on hor? How come never include 'radio' me?!!!!

Went back to office yesterday for just 1.5 hour with my boss, brought Andrea along and let recept babysit..Throughout the session, I realise i've really lost touch of alot work stuff and also i couldn't concentrate on what he was ranting on, all i care was andrea outside, whether is she ok, feeling tired or hungry...

pat, rose, i also wanna be SAHM leh!!! i wan i wan

<font color="aa00aa">jam/pat,must buy toto more often hor,then if dio,the dream still can come true and no need to control shopping.Actually my dream job is to work as salesgirl in LV/Gucci/Tiffanys/Bvlgari/Prada ley.I already know what to say to them at my interview,"You will NOT regret hiring me cuz my pay will go back to the co.! :-D</font>

Chris,
Fenugreek is also known as methi seeds and i think can only consume the WHITE ones not the black ones.
you can usually get them at medical halls or indian grocery stores..
hope this helps.
a little goes a long way so a small packet is good enough.. i dun drink it everyday but depends on your BM flow

Hahahaha..rose, not easy being salesgirl @ this kind of high end boutique leh, always encounter alot of nose dangling high up in the air customers one..

<font color="aa00aa">Kris,any lobang on hand and mouth wet wipes?Justin is such a drooling prince these days + sucking of fist/thumb.smelly hands all the time,eeewwwwwwww!</font>

Pat, Rose, Jam, come join me as SAHM:p hee..

Audrey, my place is near anchorage and ikea..
The others leh? Esp those staying central! Join in...Audrey, what food u bringing? Rose bringing Justin? Bring leh, wanna see Isaac's play mate!

Date: 6th July (Coming Mon!)
Time: 1230pm
Venue: Depot Road

1. KP
2. Rose - Curry Chicken
3. Audrey + bb

<font color="aa00aa">Jam,when I can finally go work as salesgirl ,means I dont need the money,working for leisure means no need to bother about such snobs</font>

Kris, tues i cant make it cos its my parents off day!...Can u make it on Mon?

Pumpkin seed? Near for u right?:p

sorry din realise got soo many typo errors..
its One teaspoon of FENUGREEK to abt 2 cups of hot water; can reuse the seeds till they pop open and swell in size..
hope this helps mummies!!

<font color="ff6000">wahahhaah kris, you don't geh geh hor. You sure you feel guilty about going out arh? Then I think you better cut down your breakfast time hahaha. No more breakfast at Ikea, Mac or Swensens and leaving kerryn all alone and kicking in bed.

Wah Kris, teach me how leh. I also want to break away yet take allowance leh. Quick quick show me a few ropes, then I can 'respect' him also. I will tell him that if he gives me more, I will 'respect' him more haha.

Rose, you're right leh. I must teach chanessa some basic manners eg. not letting the whole world focus their attention on mummy's chest when she decides that she is tired and need some dark and flat place to sleep.

Aey, I think we should all come together and appeal to the government to support SAHMs leh. keke. We are so noble lor. We help the govt to increase the population leh and we are staying home so that we can train our little human beings to be more useful and contribute to the society and economy when they grow up mah. In view of that, we should be getting some allowance from the government for our work right?

Jam, I also like that one leh. I will be very curious to know if Chanessa is behaving ok. I want to go and make sure she is really sleeping and not fussing. keke. So I'm really very busy in the office. Busy thinking about how she's doing in the next room.</font>

<font color="ff6000">Hahahahahahah Rose, I think they will be very scared to hire you lor. Later you tamper with stock quantity and contend with their loyal customers for the limited edition bags how? Then everyday never work, busy checking out when the next model is coming, whether got new edition or not. Wah very busy lor.

KP, you don't tempt me lor coz I really hope I can be a SAHM leh. My hubby is not very supportive though. He says we are not just employees, we can't just quit or work part-time as and when we like. Which is true lah. But I told him I don't wish to be a part-time parent also. To me, bb is more important than work but then we have got work obligations at the same time. Dunno how. Headache.</font>

Pat, sad to say being a sahm = useless person. That's how people see it ley. So government won't want this kind of contribution. It's the opposite lah..you work they give you more money....

wah..... so many happening stuff today....

rose: dun angry liao!!! later gt fine lines come out den cannot be LV/Gucci.... sales gal le.. :p:p

Jam: also dunno if this will happen to me, like it happens to u to keep thking of andrea and me keep thking of ash when i start work tis coming monday!!!!!!! oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat, rose: i tot of letting b2 go infantcare.. but the infantcare here at my place is charging sky high price lo!!!
thk its 1100 or 1200, den after subsidy, i still gotta pay $800!!! hmm..
sad.gif
so ex!!

Back