(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Ow_mummy, dexter also. Strangers can play and talk to him but cannot touch. At this stage, think they start to be wary of strangers and may even stick closer to u. I also suspect that he is teething now. Refuse milk for 2 days liao!

powerball, dexter not taking milk at all? did u try any others like water. semisolids? Isaac the opposite, he likes to smile at strangers:p

ow, did u take her temperature?

any mummies using NanPro1? I couldn't find it in the supermarket last week, so ended up with Nan Pro 2 (for 6 mths and above)...since bb going to be 6 mths in a few days time, i tot can start..
any feedback on Nan Pro 2? I hope its not heaty, now bb poos everyday but have heard some people say that bb poos less on Nan Pro 2...

v stress at work, sigh.

ow_mummy and powerball,
the babies are now associating faces so they are oki with familiar ones and not so with strangers... also over-stimulation can cause such outburst... my boy does it sometimes... and all he wants after coming back from an outing is some soothing and gentle roccking to sleep.. sometimes, i try to leave him alone in his cot and he tires himself out sleeps.. like 2 hours!!!
drinks milk regularly but prefers to latch on ...

hope this helps.

ow_mummy
i think powerball is right. they r starting to recognise faces n becoming wary of ppl they seldom meet. my girl will even remember who was the one who "passed" her to strangers. when my hb's family came to visit, he kept passing her to them n she started to cry. when he took her back, she refused n kept crying n only when i carried then she kept quiet n smiled. i tot cos she liked me better but noooo... when i brought her to my office, i passed her to my colleagues. she was happy playing with them for a while, let them carry. then she was tired n started to cry...n when i took her back, she continued crying!!! only when daddy carried, then she kept quiet n smiled happily. so mabbe chelsey also liddat?

mine also very cranky these few days...he used to smile to everyone...but he refused to latch on nowadays...very worried...

Pumpkin: U saw Joy's Laura Ashley + other pretty dresses? Buay tahan rite? I c also drool bt no size 4 B1 :p

Cath: Sayang. Give ur hb benefit of doubt, he also eager 2 help soothe bb :)

Stranger Anxiety: Think starts around 6M so our bbs beginning 2 experience it now. B2 wont even let grandma carry now. Bt he'l smile @ strangers fr safety of mommy or daddy's arms. I Rmbr last x one infant care wont let me visit wkday coz of stranger Anxiety, dun wan me 2 stress e bbs out :-S

i guess so too, n also shld be teething.. KP , i nv take her temp leh..cuz normally she is ok.. she will still smile n play w me n daddy...but i m sick nw..

p.seed: Ralph lauren having additional 25% off including Sale items=)

Anyone can volunteer to do an excel file to keep track of the orders pls?:p

Seller will deliver to me and the rest can collect during our gatherings!

Note: Min 10 orders combined.

Summary:

Bathrobe without personalization - $15

Bathrobe with personalization - $18

Junior Bath and Face Towel set - $18

KP,
wow.. thats a good deal!!!
here is my order

1) $18 for the junior towel set with personalisation - can choose your own pic and name to be sewn on

http://www.bebelicious.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=290

2)

Bathrobes - $15 each
Bathrobes with personalisation of name - $18 each

http://www.bebelicious.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=281

The following slots are available:

Blue – 4
Pink – 7
White - 3

KP - 01 Blue
Pravina - Blue x 1 and white x 1 ( can let you know later if personalisation confirmed??)

i can try do the excel if you want.. lemmknow.

hey kp, how are you?
happy.gif
I am interested in the bathrobes too. if it's ok for me to order can i have a blue and a white as well?

hehe, raspberry, buy the towel set lor:p At least that one can last longer than the bathrobe!:p

Pravina, yeah, can u do up an excel file? Many thanks leh!

But we must have min 10 orders in total loe:p

Anyone keen on the towel set?

N.M, sure, Pravina will consolidate all the orders
happy.gif
Let her know if u wan it with personalisation at 18 k?

Pravina
I will take the following:

1) $18 for the junior towel set with personalisation - can choose your own pic and name to be sewn on

2 towel sets
1 pink, 1 blue

Bathrobes with personalisation of name - $18 each
1 bathrobe set in white

I will send you the personalisation details later. Thanks

Pravina, do note the stock left for each set hor
happy.gif

Blue – 4
Pink – 7
White - 3

Seller will send all to my place at no additional cost and u all can arrange to collect from me. Else she can mail the orders to u directly also, with registered mail service of $3.70.

Pravina

Can you add another towel set to my order - 1 white

So altogether I chop 3 sets of towels and 1 set of bathrobe :)

haha, really in a shopping mood today - these SG BP are too easy and 'evil' for my wallet

Pk, thanks!

Pravina, i do want the 2 robes to be personalized but will only be able to give details later. Hope that's ok.

By the way, payment should be made out to who?

Oh, means we almost have 10 orders liao ah? Then we can close the spree today, Pravina how?
happy.gif
I am thinking of getting a towel set too..

Payment can transfer to me:

posb savings 126-63953-8

andream, yes, we are ordering from bebelicious. Personalised bathrobes will be at $18, but doesnt come with towel though.

Still white all 3 taken already - only blue and pink left

KP gal
Transferred the $$ to you already, pls check. SGD18*4 sets

To Account POSB Savings
126-63953-8 KPGALTOWELS
Amount S$72.00
Transaction Reference 2481844556

Pravina, can I give you the personalisation details later for the 3 towel set and 1 bathrobe set? Got to rush off now..

hi hi,
so here is the tally for now.
NICK ORDER COLOR QUANTITY
KP BATHROBE BLUE 1
PRAVINA BATHROBE BLUE 1
PRAVINA BATHROBE WHITE 1
N.M (MAMAN) BATHROBE BLUE 1
N.M (MAMAN) BATHROBE WHITE 1
JOIE (JOIE) BATHROBE WHITE 1
JOIE (JOIE) TOWEL SET PINK 1
JOIE (JOIE) TOWEL SET BLUE 1
JOIE (JOIE) TOWEL SET WHITE 1

so all white and blue bathrobes taken!!!
left only PINK (7 pieces)

YIKES,
can somebody tell me how to post table here??

KP, N.M.(maman) and Joie,
Please send details of personalisation via PM, also wiith email addresses so i can contact all of you together.

Please transfer funds to KP.

baked potato, of cos can!

powerball, must close fast cos the bathrobe is small lor! need to get it asap to get my money worthwhile! hahahaha

So everyone, pls send in your orders by today hor! And pls send personalisation details to pravina. Transfer funds to me by today so ur order does not get held up k?
happy.gif

pravina, the price she quoted me was based on taking all 5 sets..now if u're just taking 1 set think she'll sell at 21.90. u wan?

KP/Pravina
I would like to order 1 bathrobe. Since no more white, I'll take PINK with personalisation. Will confirm personaliation later on.

Thanks KP for getting us such a good deal!!!

andrea, yes, 1 last one left...quick quick..

everyone, pls send ur personalisation details to pravina..pls PM her ok? pls transfer to me today so we wont be held up ok?
happy.gif

UPDATE
KP BATHROBE BLUE 1
PRAVINA BATHROBE BLUE 1
PRAVINA BATHROBE WHITE 1
EUNICE (ALAYNA) BATHROBE PINK 1
ANDREA (ANDREA1985) BATHROBE BLUE 1

As of now,
BLUE - none
WHITE - none
PINK - 6 left

Baked_potato >> lemmknow which one you want yar, bathrobe or towel set. Thanx!!

KP, ur Issac so big size, i think ur money very fast wasted. Hehehe... evil laugh!

I only want to order towel set so still need to let u know by tonight is it?

Btw, any mummies letting babies eat more than 3 tsp of rice cereal?

KP BATHROBE BLUE 1
PRAVINA BATHROBE BLUE 1
PRAVINA BATHROBE WHITE 1
EUNICE (ALAYNA) BATHROBE PINK 1
ANDREA (ANDREA1985) BATHROBE BLUE 1
BAKED POTATO (BAKED_POTATO BATHROBE PINK 1

ONLY LEFT WITH PINK (5 PIECES)

BOOKS
Seller has reverted for the Looney Tunes, she can only give 50 cents discount per set but she'll throw in free postage. If you're still keen, please PM me your add & so I can give u my bank details to make transfer.

pravina
please drop my order for the pink bathrobe. I did a rough measurement & I think it'll be too short in abt a mth's time. not worth the $$. I'll think about the towel & let u know asap can? KP any idea how much stock left for towel sets?? Any idea abt the quality of the towels? Also Carter's?

MUMMIES,
please PM me with details for personalisation.
i'll collate all orders, send you all email to verify your personalisation details and KP will place the order.

hope thats oki with all of you...

sorry ah, i dunno how to post proper tables here
=]

eunice, powerball, yah, that's what i thought about the bathrobe also, so considering whether to get or not, perhaps just the towel set too:p But i thought it would be nice and cute to let him wear a bathrobe! I measured isaac and he is now 70.5cm length and 47cm width..so he can fit the bathrobe nicely now but think can only last 1-2mths?:p

Eunice, not sure abt the quality, dun think its from carters.

I asked seller for more discounts but she says this is max, so we shall close this spree today lor..

Back