(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

pseed, yesterday isaac puked out all his milk on himself and me too! but well, at least he slept through last night from 7+pm to 630am!

poor ning! jetlag is bad even for adults. cant imagine how uncomfortable it must be for a baby
sad.gif

KP, i bought it towel+bathrobe set for sgd21.90.
no personalisation though.

kidzskidz, i'll try to put some Comfort on them then. thanks for the tip!

thanks raspberry..how's the sizing? small?

rose, there's a pic of a baby wearing the bath robe in there..i check with this seller if she has any ready stocks avail..

<font color="aa00aa">Kp,ok you check k? I just want to get the cheaper one.It doesnt matter if got personalisation or not.But pumpkin say very fast cannot wear already hor.Later I go check whether the $16 still have or not</font>

KP
I'm keen to get the bath-robe as well, no need personalisation if its much cheaper. Please keep me i the loop. Thanks. Btw, ur undershirts r here, let me know how n when u wanna collect.

<font color="666600">Rose: I'm not joining u gals for lunch. Doc comes only at 1pm. By the time I finish n travel to AMK. It's prob 3to4 le. Catch u gals soon lah. Enjoy!</font>

Pumpkinseed,
please share photo of your baby in bathrobe...

my boy is wearing 6-12mths clothes now so wondering if the bathrobe will fit him...

thanx for sharing.. and WELCOME BACK!!!!
hope your baby recoveres from the jetlag soon...

KP,
i also keen in the bathrobe... me oki with or without personalization... just need to fit me boy for at least a year old...

hi KP
i checked...length of the bathrobe is only about 38cms..sizing should be ok..there's some kind of elastic material on each side of the bath robe..

the bathrobe+towel set was preordered ..so not sure if seller has ready stock. but she can prolly give better pricing since so many of you wanna get
happy.gif

p.seed
thanks for getting the bags &amp; sophie for me! so glad to have met u &amp; ning. both mother n daughter r so pretty... =)

mummies

sorry to intrude...

i hv 1 tin of Nan Pro 2 (400g), want to exchange for similac 2 (400g)

also keen to buy a few tins of similac 2 400g

pls pm me if you keen. thanks!

hi KP,
i'll take the dog. does she have anymore for boys?? i need 2 sets...for my boy and my nephew...=)

thanx for coordinating this !!

andrea, yes, after i take the crocodile only left with 2 dog and 2 cat.

Andrea - 1 dog
pravina - 1 dog

Left with 2 cats - Anyone still keen?

i managed to negotiate for $18 each (with purchase of all 5), delivery via normal post (all orders) to me. Let me know if anyone still wants the cats design, else i have to check with her again if she's selling to us at $18..
happy.gif

By the way, I read from the site that for the Carters' bathrobes - measurement is 65cm, so it seems bigger than the one from bebelicious which is

Chest - 27cm
Length - 41cm

Will reconfirm with seller yah?

<font color="ff0000">JL Sale:</font> Usual stuffs. 20% storewide applicable to non-nett price items lor - most offer stuffs wl b clearly stated if there's 20% more discount or nt. There are some special buys bt I was in a rush so didn't reali spend dat much x. Oh, Kodomo shampoo/bath refill (small packs) @ $1 onli for mbrs.

<font color="0000ff">Bathrobe:</font> Nt easy 2 find 2 fit our tau-jiak bbs leh. I also stl looking... 4 B1 e one I got her actuali reached her ankles then so now she's grown, falls nicely below e knees. I think can last for another 1-2yrs
wink.gif

KP, sayang Isaac!

Eh regarding the bathrobes. If it's really the same one as the one I have with me now, it will be too small for your panda bear. I put the robe against her while she was sleeping face down just now and it could barely cover her bum.

eunice, thanks for coming to pick up the stuff just now. Glad it's what you wanted
happy.gif
A very sweet mummy came to pick me up at last min cos we were going to another mummy's place to exchange stuff so I left earlier than I told you.
and thanks for the compliment!

by the way, from other thread
mother n baby mag.
hort park event
4th oct Sun

9am-1.30pm:free admission at The Gardening Hub.
8.30: start collect goodies bag, register for huggies dnim catwalk, explore park.
11:-heinz baby food-facts
11.30: nutrition tops
12: entertainment
12.30 JWT kids gym
1pm:lucky draw

*headache* Need to vent....sorry...

#1 is @ terrible two ago....everything also cry...and he's so problematic. few weeks back teething, coughing and can don't eat for whole day, not even milk! Now finally solved &amp; eat a lot. Started blinking non-stop. 1st thought he craving for attention...then he rub his eyes until very dark eye bag. Bring to pd, sensitive eyes, prescribe eye drop

#2 had fever (almost 39degree) 2 nights ago. Fed him paracetomol (donno teething or wah) then last night, he ok. DH insisted on feeding him paracetomol as he cranky (temp 36.9degree!) Then DH bottle-fed him last night...now this morning #2 refused to latch on!!! *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!* So angry! He still shouted at me last night for questioning him on feeding the paracetomol!

WHY did I get married!?! Get bullied by the 3 men in my life!

{RE: Books}
Only powerball interested? okies, I'll tell seller what we want cos she say need to see what we're getting. I'll keep u informed, powerball.

Catherine
*Hugs* mabbe he was also having a bad day? Mabbe worried n ks la...scared fever go up agn or what? 1 day bully, other 364 days love love....ok la... cheer up k =)

p.seed
hehe yeah, my friend was super happy too haha. my dad "tied" sophie up so she cannot "li jia chu zou" agn hhahahahaha.

chelsey had been very cranky this few days, n she will cry n shout very loudly for e smallest thing... last night.. after come back from AMK HUB meeting the mummies, my SIL play with her, but she cried so so badly (nv see her cry like tt b4) for 10 mins non stop until she like gonna breathless liao.. but wadever i do she also cant stop crying.. until her dad come back den she smile at him IMMEDIATELY! den later bring her out for dinner.. den when strangers talk to her she also will change face n start to cry... she used to b super friendly n smiley to everyone de...any idea why?

Back