(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

chocz... its my first time with a bb!! Haha totally no idea..

Any mummies who can help??
happy.gif

<font color="119911">pei,
i seen a few but either too small or too big, looking for hse reli headache manz. hb says no rush n nw he super bzee so...</font>

hi mummies..
Had a gd chat wif Cat, Audrey and Pei today=)

Actually I dun mind opening up my hse too if u all dun mind a tiny hse..sk 4 rm flat..always tell ppl it's a mini hse..haha..I have aircon in my living rm but quite small and I dun have the mat so unless smone wan to bring..and anyday is fine for me wan..

Audrey, you stil want to order? Hee.. tink I wil stop first cos she organises quite frequently..dun wana stock up too much..besides, always got new designs..shall wait and see =) if u need to, I can help to bargain..lol..

<font color="ff3399">bbmum, chocz, i think cait has the same symptoms too! haha she use to put both her thumb n index fingers into mouth to suck (yah she's v greedy! must be different and suck both fingers pinched together!) but these 2days she's been kinda using only her index finger, and she's like scratching the gums n roof of her mouth. a few times she made those super loud wanna vomit sound..

i dunno y but old ppl (my MIL n other aunties) say its not good for baby teeth so soon then when i tell her maybe cait's teething they'll shoot dagger looks n shhhhh shhhh me, so weird.. dun they understand now babies milk v nutritious n we all took alot supplements so baby development also sped up.. </font>

There's several teething gel u can get from Watson, Guardian, etc...got Bonjela, etc

taste sweet n numbs the gums...my #1 loves it a lot..alternatively, some teether can put inside fridge then give bb to bite..also cool cool numbs the gums...

ow_mummy, I am intending to order some items from cheong choon for delivery! Coz I dunno their price list.. so do you always call and ask them the price for each item?

Just wondering if my list is very long.. wouldn't I be on the phone for a very long time.. and will the person taking the orders be v irritated?? haha

bonbon!! Why why?? Why no good to teeth early?

Ya I took a lot of supplements when preggy! haha.. now still taking. But getting lazier and lazier lah..

Catherine, the teething gel is safe? Those cool cool teethers would pose another problem for me as my bb is too young to know how to hold and position the teether in the right position for the LONG duration.. kept dropping loh. and I have to hold it for him.. it's a scenario worse than popping back the tu tu leh!!

Kris,
hehe ya I missed the durians too!!
Here's the number to call before you head down to combat.
Mr Ang 81430495/90292837

Would love to have another durian session at my place but next week I'll be travelling!!! Unless we make it during the weekends as I'm going to work full time from the first week of August.

baby_mummy
winnie at cheong choon is usually very patient, you can call her to check prices. call in the afternoon. the teething gel is safe, made for bb, but it does nothing for my #1. i used dentinox.

baby_mummy: I also use Dentinox...for me, it's a life saver...cos #1 can't sleep during teething, even pacifier also can't help so after I apply teething gel, @ least he can sleep...

marie
i bought the lactina.

chocz
can get at most places. pharmacy, cold storage, and giants all these places should be able to find with the baby formula and stuff.

<font color="ff0000">Hi mommies!</font> Wah, mad mad wk man w B1 down with such a bad case of flu. High fever for 3D, then temp yo-yo for next 3 + she kena nose bleed (suspect fr the nose drops), runny nose and terrible phlegmy cough. Totally exhausted hubby and me. She so poor thing, we've nvr pumped her w so much meds b4. Was veri clingy 2 me too -- 2 the extend and almost made me fall when I was carrying B2 <sigh> Super poor thing. Heard her CC teachers on MC + other kidz also missed sch a few days. Bt nt H1N1 - tx God! Now she's recovering, juz some cough and runny nose. Bt obviously stl dehydrated -- got panda eyes &amp; her pull up pantz also looser oledi...

<font color="0000ff">Selling BN set of Your Baby Can Read DVD:</font> Any1 interested? It's full set comprising 5 DVDs and 2 sets of complementary flashcards. Selling @ $75. Outside retail is $90+. Pls PM me if you are keen, am selling 4 fren who decided nt to kp as she's nt letting her kid watch TV til after 1Y
happy.gif

<font color="119911">$14/pk for Huggies Dry or Dry Comfort:</font> Rec'd this contact fr another mommy. Huggies Agent is called Ah Guek, hp 92389911. Must self-collect fr her place @ Blk 274, Tampines St 22. Price of $14/pk is for all sizes of Huggies Dry or Dry Comfort. For Huggies Pull Up or Ultra it is $13.50/pk for all sizes. Call her for more info. I hvn't bought through her yet, bt thinking of switching to Huggies Pull Up for my B1... Btw, there's another agent who can do delivery -- Cindy, hp 91459520. She organises BP as well. Bt pricier. With min. order of 5pks, it is $15/pk for Huggies Dry or Dry Comfort and $14.50/pk for Ultra or Pull Up -- all sizes. FOC delivery for min. 20pkts to 1 location, or pay $5 delivery fee. Note datz if u order less than 5pks fr Cindy, each pk is $0.50 more than the prices I've listed here. For both agents, you can order mix sizes and types of Huggies. Also, I hear if bb outgrows the size, juz exchange unopened pks when you next order fr these ladies.

Audrey,
If you are taking orders for the headbands, do let me know k! I am interested to get 1-2 pcs, missed the previous mini BP that Rin organised. Thanks.
happy.gif

oOoh bought the detinox teething gel oredi, its for birth onwards...hopefully it helps, most gel for 4mths or 6mths above.

KP, Dexter does not drink 240ml. I was just quoting the FM can's instructions. If i give ebm, Dexter can drink up to 180ml. But my yield is only 120ml and is after 5 hrs. I am thinking now to wake up at night to pump but so very tired
sad.gif

The trial to feed Dexter FM at night went very unsuccessfully. sigh.

chocz, where you got it from? How much is it?

Powerball, how u define unsuccessful? Dexter cried and refused the bottle or milk??

I think your supply is good leh.. it is just that Dexter drinks alot!!
happy.gif

Powerball, ya u shd wake up at nite and pump!! Haha.. I am working yet I oso wake and pump! heee... bo bian.. need to do that to up up the supply!! jia you!!

powerball,
I realised that if I don't wake up in the middle of the night to pump, my supply will drop very fast. So now I pump 4x a day at 5am, 11am, 4pm and 10pm, average about 200ml or slightly more. Usually I let my girl take her last feed at 9plus, so at least I can get about 5-6 hrs of zzz before waking up at 5am to pump cos her waking time for milk is about there too.

<font color="ff3399">bbmum, i cant rem the reason but its sth like they will talk back alot to the family lor kiki..

too bad gotta rush off just now couldnt chat more..

kris, marie.. thanks thanks! kiki

went ion just now, find it quite disappointing leh, and the pathways quite narrow.. </font>

dodos: u ordering the be light frm bp? It comes with d changing mat...i've one very light n nice... nw i want to get the slider.

kris: I might be colleccting the wetbags frm u tomorrow evening or earlier. Can pm me your hp no? so that I can sms u before gg down..

chocz, which design did you get? At this price also? Think it will be easier to bring this bag out with bb alone. Material looks comfy.

bonbon, me too at ion just now. The nursing room is so big but only 1 plastic chair. But nothing there lah all branded stuffs. Toilet is nice and clean at the moment cos the place is new.

powerball
i'm also having trouble giving my girl FM... she's very resistant towards it, will hold the teat in her mouth and refuse to drink.. after crying and calming down for really long will she drink the milk.. and after stopping to burp her, it's so hard to start again! just now i had to keep telling her to finish the FM then i'll give her BM, and she actually listened! so i had to give her BM, drink the BM halfway fell asleep..

sigh.. i was hoping she would take more FM already since i'm trying to stop expressing

btw, what foods to take to stop milk supply?

<font color="aa00aa">mummies,I just came back from my first exercise since Aug 2008!! Wah siong ah!! While I was jogging,I told myself,I'm never going to have another child again!!! Pure torture!!!</font>

dodos: mine is in Zany Zinnias bought frm babetitude's previous bp at same price. Yup, it's easier to bring with bb alone...i like the prints n material cos mess can be easily clean off. I also hv a be mine. Their products are quite versatile.

<font color="119911">Morning mummies!

i hate sunday!!! hb is out playin soccer every sunday, damn! btw if our gathering next wk onz? so its at marie's, rin's or mine? wed or thurs?</font>

Kris, i hate it even more. Today is my birthday and hb is going to watch the 'fools'. So angry.
your hb going also right?

<font color="119911">dodos,
yup, hb gg to watch liverfool wif his soccer team mates, super duper sianz. wahlao, if my bdae, hb sure dun dare to go else i sure give him hell. hw u spend ur bdae den?</font>

<font color="119911">catherine,
u oso starting work tmr? gosh time fly manz. hw come so many starting work tmr? but u can still join us in the afternoon rite?</font>

dodos,
Happy Birthday! Ask your hubby compensate you in other sense... hehe.

dodos &amp; Kris,
Seeing what you all typed, I think it's heng that my hubby is not into soccer at all. He thinks it's boliao to have so many guys chasing after one ball haha... BUT he goes to car workshops often, so I tagged along sometimes and sat at the workshop to wait for him, very sianz also!

moogey,
I know you can take haw 山楂 or malt 麦芽 to reduce milk supply, think can get these from medical halls. I gonna stop by mid Sep so I think I will slowly reduce the supply by pumping lesser. I know bonbon was taking some stuffs sometime back to stop her milk flow, bonbon wanna share whether it works?
happy.gif

Catherine,
Look forward to Sep and Dec hols, that's always my motivation hehe...

kris,

Gathering thurs lah, Wed I can't make it
sad.gif
Oh you have been looking at properties? Where have you been looking? HB and I are thinking of viewing some just to get a few about house prices.

Hey I saw that chopper thingy that you bought at CP at TPY yesterday. Did you manage to get another one? If not, you want me to help you buy?

Dodos, happy birthday!

Bb_mummy, he refused the FM and cried. Had to latch him. I think he is too used to "fastfood" as if i latch, immediately he gets to drink. With FM, he has to wait plus the bottle teat different fr the nipple.

Yah, i think i have to get up at night to pump. Just that now i have no convenient pl as i got my CL back to help me when i came down with chicky pox.

Hi ladies,

Im a March mummy so tot this may b suitable for u gals. Anyway, my hubby is going to run a talk about financial planning on 8th August, next saturday. The talk will emphasize on children's education planning and hospitalisation plans. On top of this, there will be aalso be a talk on will writing. I spoke to my hubby and he has agreed to give March/April mummies FREE finanical analysis and a promotional rate if you sign up to write a will. There's also a door gift for all parents who come for the talk.
If u r interested, Pls PM me to let me know. Thanks!

powerball, maybe it's the waiting time that made him very angry and hence reject the whole bottle feeding. Usually gotta prepare the milk in advance!! Making FM takes longer than warming EBM! Sometimes it's very hard to estimate the feeding time also.. but since its FM, can just throw if the timing expires!!

Teat flow is very very much faster than the nipple!! I think u just need to replace latching by bottle gradually.. eg introduce once a day.. and then twice a day... The good thing is, at least Dexter can latch well!! Mine still gotta see his mood! Sigh..

With CL around, definitely better!! Why no convenient place to pump?? Curtains wise or privacy?

Dodos!! Happy BIRTHDAY to u!! =)

Pei, when u wanna collect your items ya?? It has arrived!!

Chocz, thanks! I think I really must go get the gel... my bb is SUPER fussy today. Wants to be carried around with sophie's head stuck in his mouth.. so tiring!!

baby-mummy,

Sorry haven't replied your email. When is a good time for me to drop by your place to collect my stuff? Most likely will be around 2pm or 4pm. Will transfer the balance by tomorrow. So excited about my loot!!

Back