(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Pei,

Hee u nv respond till I am afraid my sms/email never get to you!!

I'll be away from Thurs-Sat. So best to collect mon-wed! Else gotta wait till I'm back. Any time should be fine as my MIL is at home. Just let me know in advance ya?

Catherine! Go out and enjoy today!! Sep coming very fast!!
happy.gif

Cat, i went Cold Storage today, not selling the dicey thingy anymore, today they are selling dust roller haha...

but i went to Tangs @ vivo on last Monday, they were selling the dicey thing too, not sure if now still have ornot..

<font color="119911">pei,
ultrabeary helped me bot oreadi frm cp when she came over the other day.

catherine,
im not so sure leh, mayb u can ask pei helped u get one 1st?

jam,
prepared to start work tmr? rmbr to wear white k, keke.</font>

Bb_mummy, now i realise the importance of bottle feeding. But sometimes alot of things cannot say infront of the baby. Dexter took well to latch and bottle. Then one day, i mentioned to use bottle feeding and next thing i know, he totally rejected the bottle. I had to try and try everyday to reintroduce the bottle to him. Alot of ebm wasted. Think my chicky pox, hse move , nasty maid (whom i sent back just this sat) etc all added up and now my supply totally affected. I just set my alarm to wake up tonight to pump liao.

<font color="ff3399">re:stopping bf

previously i tried the san zha (haw) and mai ya (malt) concotion, just boil those 2 together and drink. supposed to stop but din work for me, still had engorgement n block ducts for 2 weeks. so took the short cut n gotten the lil tablet from gynae but that was quite fast relief but took about 2 weeks also to completely soften the breasts and stop the milk making feeling..

argh.. so irritated by some office ppl, so fake at work!! on surface when working try to be nice, once working separately, then instantly chut pattern, delete from facebook, block on msn etc.. i cant be bothered with this kinda immature behaviour but just find it so irritating!! </font>

baby mummy and Pei, MIL just went back tonight. Shall we do a baby massage session this Tues or Weds? Cos I won't be free from Thurs til 10th Aug. Want to do something but need to stay at home on Tues and Weds. Quite poofed from bringing people out everyday.

<font color="666600">Audrey: I wanna order too..Today I tried to let Xander wear his beanie n he no fuss le..Cos just shave him bald yday. Initially before 1mth he fuss everytime we wear a cap on him, that's why i delay in ordering the beanie.</font>

marie n Audrey: haha.. wad size u all order ah? i order M size is it too big? lolx..

ROSE: hmm.. wonder if u still ordering from buniquestore? if nt i will place order myself...let me knw k...

Audrey, I also wanna order! Hee..

I am tempted to order the picnic hat for myself leh.. but I wonder if I can fit though.. although my head is quite small HAHA...

Shall PM you my orders!!!

pumpkinseed, shall we do it on TUES? Same time?

Wed I'll need to pack for my bintan trip!! Will be away from thurs too!! heee so exciting!!

<font color="666600">Morning!!

Audrey: Sure! Once I'm ready will PM u my orders.

lilmoo: How's ur pump? Did u manage to loan a set while getting urs repair??

ow_mum: I haven figure out wat to buy yet. so many designs. size i'll let u noe when i check out Xander's head. :p</font>

Audrey, I've PM u my order!

Sailormoon says the Picnic Hat circumference is 52cm! Haha... my head same size.. so I am going to order for myself!!!

Pls see my revised order in your PM.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Hi Mommies!</font></font> Finally, I can hv some x 2 myself! B1 well enuf so back in CC 2day. In fact sent her in early coz the CC got picked for Dumex commercial shooting &amp; we were asked if like to let her audition. Onli catch was whole family left 2gthr &amp; I dropped off hubby w B2 1st -- didn't wanna bring B2 to jiejie's CC (bug going around). So B1 cried like crazy when daddy got out of cab. If she had been wearing makeup all run oledi. She was clinging 2 me when we reached the CC. Poor thing stay home >1wk w me tho kena scolded so many x stl onli wan mommy!
happy.gif
Okie, x 2 catch up on posts!

<font color="ff6000">Dodos:</font> Happy Belated B'day! Hope ur hubby get u something super nice to make it more memorable
wink.gif

<font color="119911">Teething Gel - Can use Bonjela</font> Hey, this works too. I chked w pharmacist b4. On the tube also says can use on BB fr 4M up.

<font color="aa00aa">Pei:</font> I saw the cloth Scottish Terrier u made on ur FB. Can give me pattern? It's veri cute leh.

<font color="0000ff">Lilmoo:</font> How r u surviving? Hubby cld book out during wkend? Here's the pix of the cooling cushion I promised u. KKH uses it 2 when children r feverish. This 1 we got fr T&amp;S for like $13 bt it's thicker + cooler than another we got fr NTUC recently ($3-$4 onli). The new 1 we got must be kept in a/c rm b4 it gets cold! Btw I also lie on this cushion when I've got a fever -- it's really soothing!
wink.gif

<font color="ff0000">Cooling Cushion - For feverish bb to slp on</font>
2733611.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">Pravina:</font> Yes! Tx! B2 is stl aslp aft our earlier foray... Bt dunno if B1's feeling better @ CC coz she reali cried big x when I sent her in
sad.gif

Catherine, look at your baby's picture lor, shld be able to calm u down:p hee

kidz, how's sebestian doing?

bonbon, how's work? hope u're coping well! Havent seen u for quite some time liao...

ow mum, i am thinking of ordering more pillow cases, how many items u thinking of getting? Can get discount if > 4 items..

<font color="ff3399">kp, i'm still hanging in there lor. ren ren ren.. haha workload like up 200% from before ML lor kiki will cya soon when i pick up the california cream from u

kiki i gave in to temptation n bot 4tubs gelato, later delivering le.. kiki

i'm so keen on the beanies! esp after seeing Kaylene with the lil bits of hair so cute but i think mine hates anyting on her head till now..

bbmum, i also like the picnic hat esp cos its reversible too.. kiki.. </font>

powerball
you have chicken pox? ok or not? take care.

marie
still dead. my hb doing reservist so later my bro is coming to take the pump to the service center. if they cannot fix on the spot then must survive using my backup pump, which is much slower. *sigh* hopefully they will be nice and pass me a set when they repair mine.

kidz
tired tired tired. where is T&amp;S? wouldn't mind getting one before #2's next round of jab in mid aug. glad SA is all better now. did i miss something? S is also sick meh?

pravina
hey, really tired lor. did you end up ordering the bb carrier?

ow mum
every time i tempted to order something from bp, i see your name. heehee

hi mummies, reporting from office now, cant leave much memos in FB as my boss in FB too.....

clearing the 4000 emails over these 4 mths........ Zzzz......

mornin mummies!nice weather..feel like slpin..hee..
Cat: make sure u drink lotsa of water..tink of bb, will motivate u..
bonbon: hope u ok too..read u had a lot of frustration at work..the beanies reali make e bb look cuter n prettier but my bb doesnt like it too much either..but vain mummy wil try to put it on for her a while 2 take pix..lol..

Ow mum &amp; KP: i wanna get one more pillow n perhaps an extra set of pillow case..lazy to kip bringing it to and fro my mum's place..she has another beansprout pillow but too short..wats e webby again?

<font color="ff6000">KP &amp; Lilmoo:</font> Sebastian's ok -- he's truly a little ox coz his jiejie actually sneezed on him a few x! Okie, he's up n in my lap now latched on as i type w 1 finger...

raspberrytea, yup!! I got the transfer. Same for all the mummies who have smsed me!! Haha no time to reply sms ytd as my bb is super fussy.. then had to rush to attend a wedding dinner!

The cow very cute leh.. i also like it. It took Jovan 1-2 days to warm up to it.. and now when he is in good mood, he smiles and talk to the cow.. haha

<font color="aa00aa">AUDREY,My BEANIE order is :

1)COLORFUL Personalized Name Beanie BP Price : $16
M size.Beanie colour is Mixing Grey. Name: Justin C.

2) Personalized Initial Name Beanie BP Price : $16
(inclusive of local postage)
M size. Beanie colour is Blue. Personalized Initial Name is J.C

3) COLORFUL Personalized Name Beanie BP Price : $16
M size.Beanie colour is Hot Red. Name: Cutie Pie

Do I transfer the money to you or to seller now ? Or do I transfer the money to you or to seller later after you consolidate?</font>

reporting from work.. feeling ultry bluey, very sian..

the beanies look so cute, i think also cos the babies they use v cute! good marketing ploy.
anyway, for mummies ordering beanies, isn't it very hot for our babies? my bb always perspiring, even in aircon room, so i dunno if she will like wearing it.
but so tempted to get one to try.

Audrey, are you still consolidating? if order together, how do I collect from you?

<font color="aa00aa">i like the 3 colours dunno how to choose! That's why I always take a long time when there are so many choices!!I never measure his head....</font>

looks like most of us start work already.. i starting next mon.. sigh...

btw, who keen to buy the Detinox.. watson having sale... now only $6.75...

rin, i will sms u to collect the beanies.. can't wait to get it...
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Ow mummy,KP,paiseh,dont want delay your bunique stores anymore.Please go ahead to order.I'm having a brain freeze from trying to choose the design as well as to design a special one for my ponyo.I'll just order myself without the discount!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">ultrabeary,I also start work next monday sigh,i think this week i will put ponyo on the mat more often,hopefully I can catch his first flip while I'm still here</font>

Back