(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

HLW, the M seems a bit small leh, like fitting lor..but yah, the tape i dun like, its quite irritating:p Think fitti still much better but a bit more ex though..I love mamy poko M, still must say i like the sleeping pooh! so cute
happy.gif

If ur gal cant wear, just bring ur receipt and change at ntuc loe!

KP, issac is only 2.5 months leh and using L, don't leh....slow down pls....

my choice of diapers now is fitti, pampers babydry and petpet

haha, jam, u think i want ah? bigger size means fewer pieces means more ex!!! but fitti he can wear M leh:p Jam, u use these 3 whole day one?? I use mamy poko or pampers active at night or when we go out

KP,
The receipts dunno throw where already haha... anyway you only use the tapes while letting bb wear and take off right, so bear with it for money saving sake hehe. My girl is still wearing Mamypoko S!! Yeah MP design nice, I only use for nights and going out. Actually I find MP comparable to Pampers, cheaper but just as good.
happy.gif

mummies,

anyone interested to take over 1 pack of pampers new baby S size (66 pcs), my girl can't reali fit S size diaper liao, letting go at cheap price, pm me if interested..
2599187.jpg

HLP, never mind lor, just call the ntuc outlet and sound v ke lian, baby cant wear liao leh, pls help but no receipt, i did that and they allowed me to change w/o receipt:p heheh, but they sae nx time must have receipt:p Yep, I also prefer MP to pampers actually..but i bought pampers active during ntuc 3 day special, per piece same price as when MP has sale, so just bought loe.

baby mum, yah lor, its not the weight problem, its the size of the box which will prob cause ex shipping - octotunes quite big rite

KP, yes!!! I always hated the extra charges that I have to bear coz of the volumetric weight loh..

Hee I've filled my babymallonline shopping cart already leh.. just short of clicking "checkout". Trying to resist.... KP, don't say BP is already so messy loh.. I had a super hard time just sorting out my own orders!

Actually hor I've tried EQ, Petpet, MP, Pampers, Nepia, Drypers.

I like pampers for the high cut and the fact that its the least bloated post absorption of the urine. Very light!! So far only pampers, MP & nepia are the marathon diapers. So nepia wins in terms of cost.

EQ, Petpet & Dryers all uses tape leh.. really hate it coz kept taping onto bb skin!! Prefers velcro.. but of the 3, I like EQ best. The cutting fits nicely. Petpet & Drypers are too small leh.. think Jovan might need a M size already.

Jam, you didn't keep diapers in the store?? mine is stacked up high high in the store coz of the latest nepia promo!! OMG.. walk in wardrobe got lots of diapers?? Heee I really cannot imagine wor...

KP, US has this box hor that is a fixed charge.

Would the person be able to stuff as many octo as possible into this shipping box? Like that can really save ah..

baby_mummy, store room already so packed, walking in and out is such a hassle. my hubby already complaining liao and insists we find a weekend to clear the junk inside. being so lazi, he never suggest spring cleaning one loe...

<font color="119911">corine,
my bb oso coughing n having running nose, im bringing her to doc tmr.

jam,
u noe me damn well, im oreadi tinkin abt the chocolate balls liaoz, keke.

marie,
when did we confirm mj on wed? nobody told me abt it. issit confirm??? if catherine wanna join us for tea den lets make it tea at CP so more mummies can join, anyway i might b available only after 2pm on wed.

kidz,
my #1 oso passed her cough n running nose to #2, super duper sianz. actualli dun wanna bring bb to doc coz dun wan her to take med but seems like no choice lor.</font>

KP, if u doing a BP on the octupus i also wan to lonbang.

Saw this in my email just now. Those mommies who have alot of pic to share can use this and also do a part for charity. for every sign-up, $1 will be donated to the Singapore children's society. so no harm signing up.
happy.gif

http://www.nikon-caretogive.com/

lazi jam thinking...hmmm.need to take lrt, then mrt...kkekekek...

marie, how? i super indecisive leh, don't know want to shave andrea ornot...must make up my mind soon le!!

kris: Are u taking orders for wetbags still?

lilmoo: think lamaze might be french. coz the lamaze method was developed by this french doc. checked out a uk website, octotunes not cheaper. think was abt 16GBP. think OG with the 20% of seems the cheapest.

<font color="119911">marie,
if tea den we meet 3pm at starbucks lor, hw?

jam,
no lah, u so scare of swensens, i will go wif hb myself, keke.

baked_potato,
u can PM me ur order.

owmum,
will email u after i load frm my camera k. but catherine n LovJ gg back to work soon lor.</font>

kris: dunno how come ss drop.. but seems e entire day, i collected abt 200-300ml lesser these days..
suspect cld be e stretched hour pumping...
sad.gif
nw thking if shd get e fenugreek seed to drink..

re: gathering
wow! shiok ah!! how i wish i can go out as freely as u all lo..
imagine my mum (main caregiver after gg bk to work) is fighting time to go out now..
and she keeps gg out until i cannt go out... really tempt to just bring bb out on own! sigh...

mummies, nestle having fair from 26-28 June at marina square atrium...so if u all want to get nestle/gerber products can pop by...
price is abt the same as motherhood fair..its cheaper than NTUC (copy and paste from Jan mum)

Just nice for the Fri gathering! What time is it? I may not go after all as am monitoring the H1N1 situation.

JamGal,

Why so fast want to shave Andrea's head? I thought 4th month is when the hair starts falling out? I am planning to shave Mikaela's head too. So I should do it earlier is it?

<font color="666600">Pei: I'm gonna shave Xander's hair again on the 4th mth. U can plan to shave earlier too. Cos ur bb is a gal. So can shave earlier.</font>

Pei, i also shaving Dexter's hair in the 4th mth. For Hokkiens, my CL told me is 4th month.

Does anyone still have the discount voucher for the mao bi thing?

Hello mummies, sorry to interrupt. I'm a Dec09 MTB and looking for good CL. Anyone has good recommendation can pls PM to me? Kinda sceptical with some of the 'advertisement' in some of the threads.

Thanks so much!!
happy.gif

some people say to grow thicker hair but dunno how true is it. Rather cos most baby hair will drop at 4th month so people shave them.

marie,

why bb gal can shave earlier? I am tempted to shave her now. But scared shave now, then a little hair grow, then come 4th month fall out again!! *will faint*

mousy pig,

My auntie shaved her boy but not her girl, and her boy's hair is thicker and nicer than her girl leh!! Also don't know if it works or not lor.

mousy pig,

but what if shave and the hair takes ages to grow?!! That's my biggest fear!!
sad.gif
Somemore mine is a girl and everyone already says she looks like a boy!!

<font color="ff3399">wah mummies, tell u all sth funny. my FIL was hanging the laundry n he tot my hubby left tissue in the pants pocket that's y alot white fluff on the clothes.. then after he halfway thru hanging then he found the real "culprit".. think someone somehow threw in a diaper into the washing machine n it was washed n spun dry with the other clothes.. faint.. lucky not poo diaper lor... must investigate.. think most porb shd be MIL haha..
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff3399">when's the cartel lunch.. or has it been replaced by starbucks kopi + cake? kiki.. i dun mind going HG mall wor.. then i can go kovan visit my younger bro n join u all 38 38 session also..
happy.gif
</font>

hee hee bonbon, i also have a similar story to tell - someone i know left a used condom in his shorts pocket and then threw the shorts into the washing machine. End up the washing machine kenna clogged and got to call in the repairman. The repairman dug up the condom to show to his flatmates and my friend was SOOOO embarrassed!! Ha ha ha

audrey,

you shaved Enya now you not scared come 4th month, her hair falls out?? The she botak twice? Or is it if you shaved now, then hair won't fall out later?

haha.. pei, ur story is so funny! but who wld put a used condom in his pocket? not throw right after use meh? :p as for ur gal, wear pinks n no one will be mistaken! even my girl with hair, pple ask if she's a boy when i dress her up in yellow.. :p

<font color="ff3399">kris, cait also like abit sick leh. she's been sneezing and can hear grrook grrook like phlegm sound in her chest. hmm.. but she neva cough, only choke when drinking milk. i tot it was cause change her to #3 teats

weighed her this morning she drop weight again.. now 5.1kg only.. sianz.. thinking to monitor or bring her see PD..she drinking ok, poo pee slp all ok.. cos see liao PD also cant give medi for weight gain.. at most ask us monitor also. sianz</font>

Back