(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="666600">Kris: I have the leapfrog caterpillar too.
happy.gif

Catherine: I'm so tempted to go there leh. This fri gathering shall we 'attack' 2 malls? Marina Sq &amp; Taka? Mummies onz??</font>

Cia, i slept at 1am, andrea woke up at 3am
sad.gif
. after that fuss and fuss, i think she got nose block. No choice, carry her to study room and sleep together with her, cos scared wake my hubby up.

Me going back to work on july 27, so NOT looking forward to it lor. Got to go back to office next week for briefing..argghhhh......

ow_mummy, u super lucky got the last piece of octo. Must buy 4D.
No lunch lah, mum is here, cooking later..

baby_mummy, call OG orchard yet? Don't know if isetan have ornot hor.
Huh, mozzie patch not on skin one meh?? everytime i go to mr vu hometown in sabah, i sure bring one whole box and stick on skin leh..oops....hehe..got money liao eh, go buy coach??? then gucci don't want liao lah?? i brought the sumo bag out yesterday, so convenient, really alot of compartments and can dump everything, including my purchases inside loe
happy.gif

what is there to eat at boon keng? Still got boon tong kee ornot?
You and cia both take 3 months ML ah???

kris, i don't like repellent leh, got one smell on the body one and got like one layer of thingy one...tell u hor, that time the patch really cos my thigh to have one round scar, i so scared it won't disappear, everyday got to apply lotion
sad.gif

alot of us got the leapfrog caterpillar. I noe marie, bonbon also have. Me too. Andrea loves it also man, always can fall asleep listening to it..(hmm..not musically inclined liao loe, career as musician-->out)

powerball, go all the way to Siglap. U ask kris and marie if i will do that ornot lah haha..they noe i super lazi one

dodos, i only went there like once or twice hoooorr....where got so many times? Ah lao need to cut hair mah, so i chaperone loe keke

<font color="ff3399">wah cheesecake wor.. hehe make me hungry after my sara lee cake breakfast.. kiki i also wanna go la kopi + cake session but CP so far.. :p

sigh i also starting work 1july le.. supposed 2nd july then Op Mgr changed off day to Thurs n Sat.. so weird off thur, work fri, then off sat again.. hmmm after 3mth feels abit lost to go back work.. jialat
sad.gif

yah.. cait likes her caterpillar but she only looks, neva touch. she just like to listen to music n stare at the caterpillar.. all her toys she just eye them, see see no touch.. dunno why she so "cool" character one.. haha..</font>

<font color="ff3399">was at cheong choon on Sat n popped by the cheap toiletries building, so crowded.. haha then i saw swanston n i rem like marie or some mummy mention buying from that shop then i also stock up. i think my hubby mention b4 like after having baby like to buy n stock up things.. haha.. diapers la, wet wipes la, milk powder la, then now stock up toiletries n i bot like 4packs whisper 2 packs pantyliner my MIL say so much "roti" haha
happy.gif

pop by OG chinatown n i think owmum got the last pc, din see Octo there.. lucky chelsey loves it. hehe

trying to do cait's passport by tonight then hope can collect fri n join u all taka/MS.. i got taka CC got additional 10% rite.. mummies can shop together again
happy.gif
</font>

ROGER ROGER, i called Mothercare..All branches don't have Octotunes, OOS more than 1 month and not sure when it's coming in again...

Vivocity Toy'r'us also don't have....

So....mums, don't have to waste time calling the above...

Hee you all think we can do MS &amp; Taka together meh?? Hee usually we cannot make it one leh.. chat chat chat and only shop a while!!

But, if you all can make it to taka.. then most prob can meet u all at taka instead! :p

JamGal, u lugi hardworking wor!! I haven called! haha.. I sibei gian one gucci bag but cant find it.. so I switch to coach instead loh.. cheaper oso kekeke... I brought hubby to see the sumo bag.. he says no need leh!
sad.gif
Should just buy when he is not around hor?? keke

Rose, the special edition sumo base is actually much much bigger leh! Think can stuff lots inside too! (hubby says red red not nice! faint ah)

baby_mummy, my enthusiasm is slowly dying down liao, cos i sleepy already. you take over the calling ok keke..

the sumo really helps u to organise your things well, don't have to dig and search when you need something urgently..the front compartments are all MY belongings, behind compartments are andrea's one..haha. i was worried hubby won't carry cos he's super fussy over such things, but surprisingly, he sling until so shiok yesterday. you get a more neutral color lor, cos when u go out with bb and hubby, you carry bb, hubby sure need to help u with the bag, u think he will carry your coach on his shoulder?

<font color="ff3399">babymum u bought working bag or diaper bag? kiki i bot from seller coachcoach previously also not bad.. now mr bon asking me choose 1 wallet he wanna buy for me cos mine died after so many yrs.. cant decide what to get.. wan nice, then wanna save $$

buying which brand from which country is the cheapest ah? from looking ard, is it coach from us cheapest, lv from france cheapest? then gucci n burberry from where cheapest ah? ask stewardess fren buy cheaper or join spree better.. hehe must ask jam bbmum kp all these experienced spree-ers liao...
happy.gif
</font>

bonbon,
I bought from the BP thread in singaporemotherhood forum leh!! hahaha... those are outlet ones so VERY CHEAP!

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2245703.html?1245460283

tempt u tempt u!!

Tell u hor.. the only branded bags I have are from COACH! haha so definitely US cheaper! Greenhorn on LV and gucci leh.. That is Jam's expertise!! She really cover everything one! She's the queen lah.. I'm just a little princess. I scared once I step in hor.. my addiction cannot be cured liaoz keke.

p/s: Mr BonBon so sweet!! Stewardess frd buy definitely cheaper!

Oh.. I didn't buy baby bag. Too exp!! But I LOVE the new design. I bought a hangbag.. keke can bring for work with pump.

<font color="ff3399">bbmum!!! argh.. i starting surfing that BP n mentally ticking off items i wanna shortlist.. faint hahaha... oh no!! i like the simple weekend tote.. </font>

so pretty hor! Those stocks are so new leh.. still selling on coach webbie just a few weeks ago!

So I cant resist.. order pay and BUY on the same day loh.. now waiting for it to reach SG. keke

JAM!

OG Orchard point OOS too!!! sob..

But I've asked them to check other OGs... keke
Awaiting for their call.

Seems like it's a VERY popular product wor.. She immediately know which octopus I am talking about hahaha...

bb_mummy, i called them too..don't have lah..other branches also don't have...i think it's becos i called and you called, they must be wondering how come suddenly this product so popular....

KP, organise BP BP BP for octotunes!!

<font color="ff3399">bbmum, so many nice things but limited resources.. $$$ kiki must shortlist further liao.. ask mr bon choose for me tonight.. hmm cant wait tonight.. must send him this link now
happy.gif

thinking hard to choose long or short wallet.. now with baby i trying minimise everything liao haha</font>

baby mum, Jovan knows how to hold the giraffe himself and put it into his mouth liao??

bonbon, LV not necessary cheaper in France one, when i was staying in hong kong, hubby and me went for hols in France,Italy etc, I bought a gucci wallet there lor and when we returned to hkg, turn out hkg cheaper!!! Maybe also becos of the xchange rate then hkg dollar is pegged to usd and usd was low then and euros high! So i think it all boils down to xchange rate. Hubby bought an LV bag for me in US too..turned out hkg also cheaper! So we were staying in hkg, but getting expensive bags everywhere else! haha..btw, not sure if u know but there this place called citygate outlets in hkg where by its like a warehouse sale, but its in an upmarket shipping centre in tung chung near the airport, they sell everything half price!! even evita peroni, kate spade, burberry, nike, adidas, city chain, timberland! My fav place leh...

Jamgal, why leh? Octotunes is much cheaper in the states meh?? which item u wanna get?

Btw, I felt Petpet M like a bit smaller then Fitti M so i tried petpet L for Isaac just now..he can wear leh!!

<font color="ff3399">KP i think i know where u talking abt, near the cable car thing to go the big buddha there is it? the 360 sth sth.. i know its a whole shopping mall of outlets sales. shiok leh..

marie, i innocent!! *raise hands* hahaa i also tempted by bbmum leh.. now i go tempt mr bon he ask me choose what i like kiki.. </font>

I found Octotunes at only 8usd plus 5.5usd for shipping! But not sure if shipping is cheap though..is the item v big?

Marie, but according to what i see only 1 left in stock, i'll contact the seller to see if she has anymore k, then we can buy tog!

bb_mummy, you lucky loe, got the last piece hahaha..how come the shops all left one huh, got so coincident boh?

KP, not sure how much selling in US, but since quite a number of us are keen and the stock is OSS in most of the major departmental stores, you can try doing BP. I sure get from you, first time i get something from your BP leh..keke

i used to be fan of coach also, but now not gian anymore.

Marie, I just released the item from vpost today, hoping to wait till my other item arrives so we can share the base charge, but looks like the other item not able to arrive in time for the 2 weeks max consolidation, so i can only get 10% off instead of 15%, think shld be here either thurs or fri since i released today bah...

Jam, mentioned i found one at 8usd liao, but seems like last piece, will check with seller if she has more k..

<font color="119911">im back frm ubin, super exhausted after half day thr. got to take a nap lata.

powerball,
yup, dats the one, can sing colors oso, veri gd for bb.

dodos,
my hb likes liverfool since young but luckily he dun siao jersey, coz i find veri paiseh if he wears liverfool jersey out, keke.

jam,
dun 4get c if ur ofc got vacancy for kopi lady anot, den we can sneak out go shopping, keke.

u go buy california bb n try, so far i like dat, no oily feeling coz its water based.

KP,
thrs 2 types of octopus, one is the lamaze n the other is the smaller version, make sure dun buy the wrong one.</font>

kris, my round 'birthmark' from mozzie patch gone liao lah haha, that was maybe around 1 year ago.

next time u in the mood for coffee, can come down suntec anytime and look for me, like i said, i can tell my boss u r my BEST PERFECT candidate but just don't know why employers don't wanna hire you...that's why must meet more often to find out the reason! kekek

KP, if you organise BP i think not only April mummies want to buy alot of mummies also want. Last time i bought from BP really "HOT".

<font color="0000ff">Hi Ow, I also wanna play mj.. organise leh..

can come my house play as well??

Jam, I also go back to work on 27 July.. so sian.. dun feel like going back.. envy sahm..

KP, I also interested in the octo toys..</font>

KP: 8 usd? like babymummy i also saw it at abt 28usd. where did u see it? if u go to the amazon website, it will show u the pdt dimension and weight .

i'm aso interested Lamaze Octotunes. when i go bugis BHG, i couldn't find it leh...

me gg to start work next monday. super sianz...hopefully its a ez transition.
marie, u started work ordi rite, so do u give thawed frozen EBM to Xander when u are not ard? then freeze the milk u pump in the office. wondering wat's the best arrangement, any working mummies has any tots?

KP, if u can get it at 8 usd + 5.5usd shipping can start to bring them in liao.. u'll get many orders from this thread alone! haha...
happy.gif

Back