(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

jamgal
yeah, it's bigger, not sure how many ml. tall tall thin thin one. i got it from sanrio store in the US many many years ago before we even thought of ttc.

marie
i like that cat, never knew her name until now.
happy.gif

hahah...marie, yah hello kitty no mouth one ahahaha...

anyone going to order more of Fitti? the promo ending soon leh..end of this month..i'm very gian, but i got 10 packs of diapers waiting for andrea to use le

My mcdonald's delivery is here!! nuggets meal *wink wink*

jialat, i tink my tyre is ballooning again...tomorrow must start wearing the binder again...for 20 hours straight!

<font color="666600">Jam: I'm thinking of ordering Fitti too. How many packs n wat size u getting? I still need S leh...u have extra? got extra S i get fr u 1st...then i order M n L.</font>

<font color="666600">Jam: u order Mac's?? at this time..OMG. how to lose weight..still craving arh..:p I love xiao tian tian too...变变变!

Audrey: hehe. it's me fav character. :p</font>

jam
now you say nuggets i feel like nuggets. the frozen jap crispy chicken nuggets quite good, too bad now i dont have any in the freezer, if not i'll warm up some!

so long never hear anyone mention xiao tian tain!!

Marie, my S no more liao leh..M i got 3 more packs..u wanna share or wha? i think i will take M loe..but you want S how? Fitti chao kuan one, if wan different size, must 3 of each size.

i couldn't eat peacefully at grandma's place loe..andrea cry, pass from one aunty to another, still cannot pacify. daddy take over also cry, i have to pretend to do my job as mummy right, cannot just sit there, shake leg and enjoy my makan mah..in the end, after feeding her, i no more mood to eat le loe...

jamgal
paper doll, yes!! i was just thinking of those disney/cartoon packs that we used to buy. it comes with a scene background and rub ons. include a ice cream stick in the pack to do the rub on. did you play with those?

kidz
went to visit the "campus", it's really nice. my #1 may just become your #1's classmate next year and maybe earlier. ;) the hello kitty fair in HFC really nothing much.

rose
you like humphrey? mothercare having sales on the bottles, very cute, i like but only have wide neck.

rin
i went to pick up something from another mommy tonight then i realize where you live. she stays near the shop n save also.

kidz
the chinatown point hello kitty shop must be the one my fren was telling me about. she said the hard boiled egg mould can buy from there.

jamgal
that chinatown point shop has the hard boiled egg mould.

tan
so good your bb can sleep through the night for so long.

rose
what do you need the colors balls for? i have some but dont know if it's what you are looking for.

Morning mummies..brought bb out the whole day ytd..went vivo for lunch, den valley point for coffee+cake (but I took non-caffeine drink la) den tiong bahru plaza for dinner..first time out so long wif bb! but she was realy an angel..slept so so much..tink out of the 9 hrs that I was out, she probably was only awake for 1-2 hrs..ha..my frens were commenting she's such a well-behaved ger..=) but as expected, when she reached home, eyes big big, dun wana slp..luckily she was only awake for around 2 hrs, den slept at 1130pm..simply love my BECO carrier..heng nvr bring stroller out else wif the long time outside, she surely scream liao..

Rose: I will ask my sis to get for me today or tmr, depending which day she free..but tink she will kill me if I still ask her to call you and ask you wat you want..so you want that hello kitty bottle that Jamgal posted? Let me know ya..

Lilmoo: I was at vivo..nvr see you..hee..so many ppl hor..did you see those models for the LG new phone? So funny hor..like robot like that..but the girls are pretty..tall and fair..my frens were saying that maybe they are Koreans..luckily the nursing rm no queue, so cld feed baby b4 she was crying..so nw you know where I was describing le =)Actually your area oso gt leftovers during the walk-in but hb and I prefer to but smwhere near MRT station but we did go down to see see look look..dat time periwinkle oso got leftover but we din like the interior shape..we actually knocked on ppl's door to see the houses..ha..so thick skin hor..

Re: Childhood cartoon
I love smurfs and carebears! I have so many of these at home, waiting for my daughter to start appreciating soft toys den I'll let her play wif dem..hee..

Jamgal: You're tempting me on the GAP sale..initially wana go shopping wif hb and bb today but hb said that ytd out for too long le, let bb rest at hm today, so will orchard shopping tmr..yeah! long time nvr shop for myself le..was flipping the newspaper on sat and told hb that there's simply too many sales ard so must go c c ma...hee..

Tan: Nice to see you here! I remember Mrs Wong mentioned b4 that babies should be swaddled till 3 mths. In fact, it's gd cos it makes them feel more secure but I stop swaddling my bb when she was 4 days old cos she reali hated it..would scream very very loud..i attempted to swaddle her subsequently but each time, she would struggle so much..my daughter very unglam wan..likes to slp hands open wide wide..ha..

Rin, I also din know Gap got Sale till I decided to pop by and check it out. With this Sales, it will be more worth it to buy in Singapore than overseas and you can see the item firsthand, feel it firsthand and of cos bb can wear ASAP!!! One thing i don't like about overseas spree is it takes super long leh, keke..i gan cheong spider one

lilmoo, i find that chinatown hello kitty abit overpriced and not as much variety as the one @ Raffles Place. When you really free, shop pop by there and check it out. Din know Hello Kitty is so well-liked by OLs in Singapore loe, all going crazy over it. I got 2 HK umbrellas but never dare to bring out, just buy as keepsake haha..

<font color="666600">Rin/lilmoo: i was at Vivo yday too. Went there for dinner with hb, bb &amp; ILs. Din noe got Gap sale if not sure go check it out..</font>

sigh my MS drop a lot, looks like i need to let my bb drink FM totally liao.. dunno why but feel v sad thinking abt it.. my fault also cos i purposely stretch out my pump interval over the past few weeks cos v tired of pumping. but now when the supply actually drops, i regret not trying harder w BF
sad.gif

oshgosh_baby, focus on spending more time with your baby than being upset about not able to give BM to baby. Initially, I also keep thinking I'm not a good mother cos I din give my baby enough BM, but come to think of it, BM is milk, FM also milk. As long as your baby is healthy and happy, not giving BM doesn't make you less of a great mum!

MONI MUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG TIME NO POST!!!!
How's everyone here?????????? :D

btw.. xiao tian tian, isnt e lady who is very rich and died, leaving a legacy for her sister and ex-hubby to fight over?? :p:p
e lady also call xiao tian tian right??

for those of u going back to work, how do you all plan to prolong your pumping? as in if you are pumping 4 hourly now, do we need to slowly increase to 5 hourly, then 6 hourly etc...

<font color="aa00aa">Rin,ok help me buy 1 Hello Kitty milk bottle and 1 Thomas the train milk bottle.But I want the next size,bigger than what Jam bought.Ok to help me get?</font>

oshgosh..
dont worry too much about it, as Jamgal says, as long as bb is ok, we should just let it be :)

i've been pumping every 6 hrs a day cos i've gotten too lazy to pump/wash etc etc.. but have been taking fenugreek everyday still.. just 2 a day. mine's the green life brand, not GNC, find it not bad. available at guardina.

<font color="aa00aa">Jam/lilmoo,I bought my Hello Kitty thumb drive from Isetan! Very nice! It is so small that it is also a hp charm.4GB in size
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff3399">marie, no prob.. hehe nice "inspecting" your house ah.. kiki. now mr bon n i more motivated to save $$ so we can finally reno n move into new place maybe 1-2yrs time.. kiki

jam, with babies ah, alot what if la.. sat i brought cait out whole day from gynae appt, to ocbc bank, to MIL's workplace, to accompany Mr bon work OT, then Funan.. i tot i brought out 3 feeds = 9hrs quite safe le.. but then hor.. cait turn kuku n fed 2hrly.. i got shock also n wanted to buy milk powder.. haha but lucky after 1st n 2nd feed, her 3rd feed was almost going hm time so still ok lor..

kris, haha next time everytime i gonna step in SK i gonna call n ask where u are ah.. kiki</font>

<font color="119911">moogey,
i os pump every 6hr nw, hopin to go 7hr;y by end of the mth.

bonbon,
whahahha, so i will noe u gonna come sk everytime, keke.

yvonne,
can let me noe once u trf the payment for wetbags n wipes. thanks.</font>

Jam and Marie, u gals still ordering fitti ah:p I am thinking of ordering nepia cos cocobunz gave me s and m to try, really like the quality cos it fels really soft and comfortable for baby
happy.gif
Moreover got promo till mth end too. Me still clearing my Mamy poko small size! shucks still got like 1 pack of 72 pcs left, but realised its getting small for isaac cos got red lines liao...:p

KP, i really love nepia actually.. started using the M size for jade and i love that it fits perfectly :)
but my dad bought like 6 packs of Mamy poko in JB so have to use those first. quite cheap promo, <$13 per pack. but promo over already. waiting to finish them so i can buy nepia heh..

Kris, u pump 6hrly u get so much! i pump 6hrly i get like 330ml at max.. sigh..

<font color="666600">bonbon: gd to hear u both get the motivation to save $$ to reno..we're also saving gg to do BIG reno in 1-2yrs time. Dun intend to move out loh...

Rin: Can I also tag n ask ur sis to help me buy Thomas the train bottles? How much?

KP: Xander now weighs only 5.5-6kg. So he's still ok with Fitti(butt still not too big, can fit quite nicely still). Fitti for daily use cos so much poo. can change regularly. Wanted to try pet pet but i dun like the sticker type diaper. I also just started to use Mamy Poko 72 pack S and have 1 S nepia.</font>

moogey, really, the M size fits perfectly for jade? I thought the S size is more fitting for Isaac
happy.gif
But he can wear both S and M though..realy like the material and the urine indicator! Now i cant wait to finish all the other brands! $13 for MP is really cheap, i would stock up too if its that price! Which part of JB did he buy it from and what size of MP is Jade wearing?

Marie, yeah, Isaac also poos a lot so change diaper so many times a bit xim tia:p hehe

hi mummies,

where can develope cheap photos for 4R &amp; 2R with no min qty eh? used to go marina sq with 20cts for min 100pc...

who use the HOTSLING or PUPSIK pouch eh? comments?

saw there's a outing @ marina sq, wanna join, can?

<font color="ff3399">KP i also got 1 sample dunno what brand, its blue n white, waist band got a lion pic, is that nepia ah.. its really like ultra thin pad compared to other brands kiki..

marie, i also dunno to buy more S or let cait use M which is looser fit.. i down to last pack fitti, the other stocks all M n L le.. kiki.. feel like trying sealer n pet pet for day diaper cos quite good also rite?

jam, damn sian must order min 3S size if fitti direct. unless got mummies to share, think at most 1pack S shd upgrade cos M start from 6kg rite.. hmm

kris, i also wanna go this wed w/o cait. i must see if my MIL can be home to take care or working first.. haha. like marie i must chiong n go out more b4 going back work.. sobs..

oh ya.. PAT PAT!!! how's ur first day at work?? kiki got keep going nursery to check on chanessa?
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff3399">leereiner, i used to develop at Parkway Parade basement hor, diagonally opposite Watsons, next to delifrance its 20cents per pic, self service type n can collect in 1hr time.. i forgot is there's min, but if have abt 10-20pics, not so many as 100pcs haha.. </font>

<font color="66660">KP: ya lor. sim tia...now must cal dollars n cents..in long run quite a bit lor.

leereiner: U are most welcome to join us!! in fact this wed we're meeting too at United Square. Come n join us too..</font>

<font color="666600">bonbon: I think my S will be sufficient to last Xander for another 1 mth. abt 140pcs to go..then he should pass his 6kg mark.
happy.gif
I'm sharing with Jam for the fitti order..cos i can pick up from her place easy..just 5mins from my hse.</font>

oshgosh, my milk ss also like decreases or mayb claudia's drinking more now. 140-150ml every 2-3 hrs. me also trying to stretch my pumping interval in prearation for work. how much your bb drinking?

mousy pig,to prepare for work, i stretched to 4 -5 hrs in the day and since claudia sleeps fm 10.30pm to 6.30am. so 11pm last pump then wake up pump at 6am or 7am loh. like this milk supply like less leh
sad.gif

moogey/KP, $13 for MP? cheap leh? in JB giant huh?

KP
jade's wearing M nepia, but a bit big la.. but pampers s getting a bit small.. trying to finish the pampers s now.. still got half a pack to go..

Kris: how much u getting now every 6hrly pump?
me.. 4-5hrly pump squeeze until dry dry can get abt 260ml.. good times can get 300ml..
sad.gif

seems ss getting lower...
sad.gif

Back