(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

marie : me ... also finishing and going to sleep also ha ha ha, full day ahead today *yawn* Have fun at the gatherings mummies, want to go but got errands to do

<font color="ff3366">Frustrating...Went to pil for dinner last night...#2 was sleeping soundly then fil have to go and pinch his cheeks...then started crying, screaming non-stop for 30mins!!! Tried carrying, pating, walking around, latching on....everything...just when he calmed down a but mil came in &amp; tried to comfort him....he started screaming again....tried to calm him down then mil got a wet towel &amp; wipe his face &amp; hands...., screamed even louder....I'm like...please lor...

Finally, hubby carried him outside of house then #2 settled to sleep...then just now after 3am night feed, started screaming (think night time cried too much) &amp; refused to go back to sleep...so frustrated!! I carry, he stop, I put down, he starts. So bo chap, put him down &amp; let him cry, after awhile, he slept...

I kept all his mittens &amp; booties after 6weeks cos they keep dropping off &amp; the hands very smelly when I remove the mittens! I held his hands very tightly &amp; cut...so far so good.

Kris: Transferred to u liao</font>

<font color="119911">so hapi, 2dae can meetup n chit chat liaoz.

owmum,
ut total is = $62.75.

marie,
i let u noe lata k coz i dunno if im gg frm outside or frm hm.

Re: Wetbags,
mummies who havent trf, do so by noon k, got to send in order liaoz.</font>

<font color="666600">kris: Can I collect the wipes another day from your house? too heavy for me to handle later cos I still have a pack of diapers from ow_mum.

Ow_Mum: dun forget to bring the Nepia Diapers.</font>

kris/marie
can sms me and let me know if you are sharing a cab. if the kiddos tired me out by noon, i'll chip in and share the cab with you mommies. ;)

Morning mummies..

Re: Mittens and Booties
Daytime I usu take off her mittens but nite time I will let her wear cos afriad she will scratch her face..already kena a few times..but true la, it recovers quite fast but see already heart pain ma..I let wear booties all the time lei, scared she cold..hmm..maybe can try to remove hor..but go out must wear la..

Lilmoo/kris/marie:
Ytd I was still tinking about taking MRT den change to LRT..but lazy la..tinking of taking cab there..can share cab wif u all?

Yvonne:
I tot of leaving bb at hm wif hb oso but he's going out as well so I have to bring bb wif me..

Bonbon:
Reali pei fu you..travel so far..make me feel so guilty of nt going to next week's gathering at United square cos I feel it's too far..hmm..see hw..maybe ask hb to look after bb den I go out..

Mousy_pig: Both my sis &amp; mum did..my sis used to be an air stewardess..apparently the one she went quite popular wif stewardess wan..very natural..nt ex oso but the thg is super long waiting list..if u can wait, I'll get the number from her..

Re: Menses
I tot menses shouldn't come if we're BFing? Mine's nt here yet..hope it doesn't come!
Anyway, I read smwhere that no menses doesn't mean won't get preggie..that's hw my fren got preggie soon after she gave birth...so do take precaution if u dun wan a bb soon...

JAm, I have the whole set of hello kitty fr Mac as well..but the difference was my mum helped me queue..hee..and she had to get 2 sets..one for me, and one for my sis..but as I grow up, nw nt so crazy le..but my sis-in-law, her whole room filled with hello kitty stuff..even her DVD oso hello kitty wan..

osh
i actually tried to take the mittens off jade, but it's been so hot these days i let her sleep in the aircon rm most of the day.. so will leave mittens and booties on.. wondering when i can stop washing mittens!!
as for cutting nails, i just get someone to hold her down while i cut her nails haha..

btw hor, not sure if u all know, but pigeon scissors are very good for cutting nails! Try k
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">I'm a big fan of hello kitty ,little twin stars,charmmy kitty and my melody! However I dont like Hello kitty household appliances as they will make the house look too girly for any man to live in.Hence I only limit buying things that I can carry.I have Hello Kitty HP,Mac compact powder,water bottle,hot water flask,handbag,stationeries,shopping bag and some small accessories. Now looking for hello kitty thumb drive and golf bag</font>

mousy_pig, there's this shop near Bishan Bus Interchange called #1 Salon. Number is 6258 3822. This is the shop where many air stewardesses go to do eyebrow emboidery...i used to go there for facial

<font color="ff3399">morning mummies, haha no need pei fu me go to punggol plaza la.. cos quite long neva met up plus i'm gg back work 2july le.. so wanna make full use n leave baby hm so i can go out enjoy!! 2 more weeks of freedom left only..
happy.gif

i also took off baby's mittens abt 6weeks old. she's wearing socks no occasionally at home when weather quite cooling. she will also scratch her face n i just leave her to do it as long she dun dig her own eyeballs lor..

she will explore more to grasp her toy rattle n hold on tightly now. previously when mittens on, pass her rattle she dunno how to grab one..

i read before that baby hands n legs will tend to be colder one, but dun mean they are cold! touch their stomach to determine if they are warm or cold.. tat's most accurate for babies..
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff3399">mousy, i also tot of doing eyebrow b4 got preggy but scared pain.. kiki.. my collegues did n her not so natural n color wear off.. she did at J*** Yip hehe.. $888 i think.. i wonder is Rin or Jam's recommendation cheaper or not..
happy.gif
</font>

I remember Mrs Wong mentioned that should take off mittens after bb is 6 wks, for motor skills...I usu cut bb nails when she's in deep slp or smtimes I cut when she's drinking her milk..cos I have the breastfeeding pillow so she can just lie there and usu when she's so engrossed drinking her milk, she doesn't bother about me cutting her nails..ha

Bonbon: 888 is ex! I dun remember my sis or mum paying dat much..

Jam: Dunno whether it's the same one or nt, cos I remember my sis did mention got hair &amp; facial services as well..

Mousy: Tink my sis bz at wk..haven reply my sms yet..

mousy_pig, i din do eyebrow, but alot of stewardesses do, even a few of my friends also tried and no complaints. i must say this shop is really popular loe. run by two sisters, joanne and another one i dun noe the name. can look for either one
happy.gif

bonbon, i boycott j*** yip one, they cut hair cut super lousy loe, and i don't like their hair stylists one. i can ask about the #1 charges...should be quite ok. besides, it really quite raved about by many people..i do facial last time only $30 (but minus ambience and comfort lah)..it's a neighbourhood shop mah

mousy_pig, rem to request for Joanne's sister to do for u. She is the lady boss. Need to queue for appointment though. I brought my mom there to do it a few yrs ago.
happy.gif

<font color="ff3399">jam,bb-mum, think i know which shop u all talking abt le.. haha last time in Sgbrides also highly recommended this shop.. at the hdb flats next to the interchange there only.. hee</font>

baby_mummy, do you know the name of Joanne's sister?

no prob i can wait, most important have to be nice
happy.gif

any good hairstylist there to recommend, want to do my hair also leh
happy.gif

<font color="666600">mousy_pig: my stylist not bad. at yishun. U want? a little ex for HDB..but he is gd. I go there for like 13yrs already...since my sch days.</font>

mousy_pig, hee i juz remembered she is called AMY!

U call enquire and ask when is the earliest. Weekdays also need to pre-book a few months!!

wah 13 years??? ok can PM me the contact. I stay AMK so quite near.

I use to go Funan Kimage near my office now not working sian to go all the way down there.

Anyone did hair colouring? Dunno can do anot hor bfeeding? I know highligh is ok cos never touch the roots of the hair.

<font color="119911">angel wet wipes:
the guy juz deliver to my hse, my maid saw, she got a shock, tot i ordered so many packs for wat!! actuali the small packs OOS liaoz, den i told him if dun have den 4get it, dun wan to wait for a mth for stock to arrived, juz deliver my orders order, den he came to my plc wif all our orders n i saw JL price tags on it. he actuali went JL last nite to take back the stock, ahha.</font>

<font color="119911">marie, lilmoo,
im driving, if need a ride let me noe. marie, i pick u up at the same bus stop? lilmoo, can u go over to the bus stop juz b4 TPE exit? u chk wif marie wat blk its near to k.</font>

mousy_pig, my friend say $150 for both sides. Her appt is always full, better to call now to book for appt and most probably at end of year. Use amy. Joanne do facial only.

<font color="666600">mousy_pig: Here's the number to my stylist.

Cross Hair Salon
Tel: 67593033

Look for Sam. He's the boss..a little dao but his service is gd. try to go on wkday..wkends normally fully booked. Do call to make an appt in advance.</font>

marie/kris
not sure which bus stop leh. is that sk or pg? my bus stop is the one on punggol road, the very first bus stop coming from sk to pg on punggol road after crossing tpe.

marie/kris
not very familiar with sk but i think that bus stop is not convenient for me to get to, cos i dont even know got what bus will go there from punggol, have to go backwards from pg to sk. like that i'll just walk or take LRT lor.

Kris,
Father's Day should be next Sunday leh.

Ants Nest on MamyPoko Diaper!!!

Mummies, I must tell you all this incident. Last night, my hubby was wiping our girl, then he suddenly shouted very loud. I tot our girl gave him a big bomb (poo splattering everywhere), ended up he was trying to put the MamyPoko diaper on her, and on top on the diaper, there was a ANTS NEST!!! Imagine our horror when we saw like at least 30 ants crawling on the diaper which has been placed on the mattress of the cot for the day?!

Luckily we didn't find ants anywhere else, really dunno how the ants got there and 'invade' that particular diaper only. Now makes me paranoid when using MamyPoko!

Thanks Marie for the contact.

JamGal, I just called, wah their number like hotline so hard to get. Guess what, my appointment is on the 24 Dec!!! How come she so popular??? Yeah it's only $150 quite cheap.

Back