sunshinebaby,
whew. thanks for your understanding. Yah I also don't wish to repeat the same mistake. I think Gracie was far too young to enjoy her Kindermusik trial last year and kinda wasted that trial. Actually my friends already told me the same i.e. wait till baby is at least 9mth old before going to kindermusik to really leverage on the class. But I just couldn't resist the chance to catch up with other moms mah. Hahaha should organise another kindermusik trial next since we can attend 2 trials.
Cindy,
paiseh think I'll wait till gracie is a bit older before joining the play days trial too. I'm quite interested to check out gymboree now having heard such rave reviews about it from daphne, seabreeze and inya.
Makes sense to me. Think babies our age might be a bit young for enrichment classes? Motorskills based classes on the other hand, would provide plenty of fun for our little budding explorers who are so hyper right now.
Srumpee dear! did you see my FB message? Where are you. Hope you saw the postings. Sat's bibinogs cancelled ok?
So sorry. Will gladly organise another one a couple of months down the road. Jo's mommy, you are welcome!
Mango,
I was summoned back suddenly to pick up gracie lah. had to cancel my icecream drink.

Actually my cab ride home from vivo is not more than 10mins. Babe paid for it. Think she might have emailed you he amount already. I also haven't TT yet. opps
jo's mommy. sometimes I think our hubbies are like little boys. Need to be taken in hand. Lols. Ok lah I love him to bits but he still drives me up the wall on a regular basis.
Fireangel,
very useful tips. Will surely look out for such signs. Keep these medical tips coming!
Lenny,
oh yah huh. Thought there was talk of hosting a 1 year old party I supposed round about March this year. Paiseh I'm about to start a new job end of Feb so would be spending all my effort on re-orientation plus working out the kinks in the new role. Can't volunteer to organise it.
Any volunteers? How about Jacob Ballas Children's Garden (botannical garden)? Hopefully by then our buds would have started walking. Or if not ... botannical garden or Hort park?? Open space plus no hubbies will be bored since they will not be confined by 4 walls.