Grace,
Thanks
I was guessing that it has to be you and family when I saw a lady carrying a baby and man carrying a girl. Which was why I turned back and smile. Haha.
Yes, was on our way out to meet my parents and sister for lunch. You just came back from church or something?
Kat,
Welcome. I do have sharp shooting pains in my breasts as well. I usually just attribute that to the breasts filling up.
starflower,
My letdown reflex is not pain but it is a funny sensation near the nipple area which intensify and then I know there is milk leakage following that. Little Ugin gave me letdown reflex the other day! Haha. That cute little guy.
Talking about the smile that melts your heart. He will just get cuter with the months, so much that you just want to pick him up and kiss and hug him all the time.... UNTIL *thunder and lightning* he starts displaying the terrible twos traits. By then you have to grit your teeth if you want to make sure you don't just whack him up. Haha. I was telling my sister yesterday that by the time my boy reaches 3 years old (he is 2.5 now and is at the peak, or rather I hope this is the peak, of terrible twos) I can switch into meditation mode anytime, anywhere. He is training me for that.
Lenny,
When calming a crying baby, remember not to feel flustered yourself, ya? Cos the baby can sense it in you and feel more insecure and cry even harder. The calmer you are, baby will calm down faster cos she can sense your calm heartbeat. For our first child, hubby was able to calm him down very fast and I think that is cos hubby remained very cool.... and baby sensed it.
Pumpkin,
I know your hubby is French, but why did you do summer school in Lycee? Language class?
Swine Flu
I know there are mummies who are concern about the swine flu and the gatherings coming up. Maybe we can do it this way, lets be responsible people and if we are sick, kids are sick or anyone else in the family whom we are in close contact with is sick, we just "isolate" ourselves from these gatherings for the sake of the babies. This way, we do not have to be too concern at the various meet-ups since everyone who is attending is assumed to be in the pink of health?
The reason why I didn't attend the gathering at alfafa's place was cos my #1 was sick that time