(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

lipstar,

I did the same thing to my rooms...
i moved in only in March 09 to my new flat. Also hacked down one room to walk-in wardrobe link to my
master bedroom. This part of the reno is my proudest and favourite part of my house.
happy.gif

The other empty room, i bought a sofa bed and was turning it to a guest cum study room, when before I
start moving my bookshelf and books over from my MIL place, i got news IM PREGNANT!
Now I have to think of a way to get rid of my Sofa Bed... (I love it, and can't bear to give away as it is
in my favourite velvet orange) and start moving the things from the so call guest/study room for my bb.
I'm aiming for #2 maybe 2/3 years later, then the children will have to share room. Poor things...
I used to dread sharing room with my bro...until I got my own room when i was older then I knew what bliss
it's like... Hope have the $$$ to move to a bigger house by then.

Pumkin, mine is East Shore Hospital...costs $222+..including 7% GST. Kind of disappointed that they dun provide the 3D/4D printout..erm..act. i also can't tell which is 3D which is 4D..haha..mine also give me X ray likes pics all in a chart (bigger than A3 size) + a report on the readings. sigh...so nice yr gynea gave u additional pics..i have to wait till 24 Nov for nx appointment which the pics given also nt those 3D (coloured) one..only black & white.

f*cking pissed off with my husband right now. When is he going to get it that he cannot take me and what I do for granted? Just because now he is working and I am not, doesn't make me any less respectable. A*shole. He forgot how I was the main breadwinner, how I was the one who paid alot more for most things, and how back when I was working and suffering from terrible stress, I still always put him first no matter what.

@#%%&& Even when I am not working now, as a housewife I make an effort to be a good wife, by doing housework consistently, by cooking and washing for him. I always put in my best whether at work or in this case, my new "work" as a housewife.

All I'm asking is, if you are in the wrong, then at least try to act a little contrite, apologise and sweet talk a little, just a little ... to make me happy .. show me that you care enough.

Then everything would fine. You come home late for dinner is ok. You want to go and drink with friends at the last min is ok. I can accept it cos I know that you are stressed at work. But at least when you come home, at least have the decency to "sweet talk" me a bit. Don't give me the f*cking nothing has happened, take me for granted attitude. When I pout my lips and probe for a little apology you give me that "oh my god here she goes again kicking up a fuss over nothing" look. OMG HOW NOT TO GET ANGRY LIKE THAT??!! I wasn't even angry until I see his F-up face with that lousy attitude!

Sorry, MTBs, that you have to hear my foul language, but I am really feeling damned HOT right now and I really feel like throwing a plate at him but couldn't.

Need to vent.

Apologies again for the language.

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh

alfafa:: HUGS!! cooool down!!
happy.gif

pumpkin:: mine's also 107 like miss83 quoted ley! hehe! she's weighing at 382g for 21wk 1 day Hehes!!
happy.gif

alfafa, relax relax cool down.. don't get so work out, it's bad for bb... rest early tonight.. maybe u can have a little chat with hb and express your concern.. take care ya..

SG, hmm.. seems like my bb is smaller compared to yours. My bb was 375g at wk 23.. hmm.. seems mine is smaller than my peers too.. hope bb is doing okay. then where did all my weight gain gone to? all to me?? opps

*still angry*

but better now after ranting.

Thanks babes, for putting up with this. Don't feel like praying but yah ... think I will. Ask for strength to deal with stupid husband.

alfaf77
i use to be let u.. the main source breadwinner coz pay higher than hubby, understand how u feel totall, worst still now not working and he simply like a king sia.. at times feel like
1837565.gif
... dun get too upset, have a good tok with ur hubby..

pumpkin seed
how many pics did they give u?? i was told the ds at 107 le.. how come so ex ur one?? omine cant wait till my turn...
1837566.gif

SG - eee yur...we pay higher and then all ESH gives is that? i'm feeling so disappointed when i read yr post leh =( cos i expected at least a 3D/4D scan pic of bb's face or something like that...even color one will be good given the higher price we pay
sad.gif

mine is on 19Nov....now that i know hb can't even go in with me, i was thinking if he should take leave to accompany me...

dun see why hbs cannot accompany us when the scan is being conducted....

alfafa,
u're an independent person, dun let yur hsbd's actions get u down yar? as a sahm/sahmtb, i think it's even more impt to maintain yur individuality and not let yur other half affect u too much. if he doesn't appreciate u, then all the more u hv to take care of yurself. *hug hug*

heeeeeeeeeeeeee now I feel very paiseh. Like a spoilt brat throwing tantrum in a forum. Thanks babes. All of you are so sweet. *big hugs to all*

I feel stupid now.

Also just told my baby that daddy is a stupid pig. Said it infront of him. Hahahha we are ok now. I'm not angry anymore. We talked about it just now. I know he's not a bad or mean person ... just plain obtuse when it comes to woman. :p Told him if we have a son he better be a bit savvy with woman.

Ok all is well. Thanks
happy.gif
)
p/s really tough to be a SAHM. Admire those of you. It's REALLY TOUGH to swallow a humble pill and to have to tahan all these unnecessary grief. I'm still 50-50. Maybe even 60-40 now after this episode i.e. leaning towards going back o work. Cannot stomach his attitude. Don't know man .. guess I'll know after the baby is out.

alfafa77,
Cool down, I know how you feel, sometimes when I feel low, my HB also like cant be border and when I start to tear than he become scared...

Hi all,

now it's my turn to vent my anger.. hmmm.. so angry with my hb now also.. don't know if I am throwing tamtrum or not.. but i really angry lor..

We had planned for short holiday in nov.. and hb say better play safe, don't take plane.. so i say fine.. so we can only go batam, bintan or malaysia.. I not very gian abt these places, but i thought it's just a get away. at least it's a getaway. I was thinking of going to KL and another 1 day in sunway lagoon which is near KL too.. Should be okay right?? then my dear stupid hb go tell my mil and mil started getting worried for our wellbeing etc.. I know she's worried abt me, but i aren't taking flight mah.. so should be safe. not that i am going malaysia for mountain climbing or watsoever..

She started persuading me to postpone the whole trip after delivery.. but i see no reason why i should do that.. she even suggested to ask my sil's whole family to come along with us in case something happen to me.. sianz half liao lor.. i am suppose to celebrate my er ren shi jie with my hb on this wedding anniversary, and now she ask me to bring the whole group of pple along?? i want to faintz sia..

Anyway, i already expected this coming, but I am so angry with hb that he tell mil so early.. I am only planning to go end of nov.. and now that I think i got to suffer few wks of naggings.. cna't he just tell her when date draws near?? going to give hb a black face tonight.. i was so angry that i say jus cancel everything.. i want him and mil to feel guilty.. hmpf..

I am wondeirng, m i over reacting? sobz...

alfafa,
glad tat everything's ok now. yar, being a sahm seems to put us at a disadvantaged position, lik we r meant to gv in coz we dun contribute $ to the household. m sure u will hv a decision once bb is born, meanwhile, stash some private $ away so u can vent your frustrations on shopping! hehe....

wintertime
*hugs*
why dont u check with your gynae if you're allowed to travel. I always ask my gynae first before I'm going for holiday..and most of holiday I always take plane..if gynae says ok, ask him also for the reason he's allowing u..he might say that bb is healthy, in good position, etc...then u can explain it back to ur hb and mil..
anyway 2nd trim is the safest to travel..

*sayang alfafa & winter*

husbands can be such arrrseeeeeholes at times... but we still lurve em... LoLx.

yeh i also wana be SAHM but im nt sure if i can deal with the emotional & mental situations... hmmm...

winter - i do not think u r overeacting.. cn understand hw u feel... =) try to talk to ur hubby when u have cooled down... explain to him u wan alone time with him to spend anni... then try to teh him a bit lo... hee hee hee...

okie i nid to KO super tired... been waking up early past few days.. need to wake up early again tomorrow... haii...

niteX

Wintertime,
Think its ok to travel as now e're in 2nd trimester, if 3rd trimester maybe our tummy too big to walk too much liao. My ex-colleague ever fly to Aust. when she is 5mths preggy, they went on a relax holiday F& E so not in rush, they just rent a car to drive around and relax. Me too want to go travwel too but hubby say better save $$ as #2 is coming so no choice lor, have to bare with it. He says wait for the 2 kids to be like 4 yrs old and 2yrs old, which means I have to wait for another 2 more years after delivery worst than ever lor. :/

winter!!! Imagine you are smashing some virtual glass plates ... against the wall. One by one smash smash smash! Then the last and the heaviest one, you aim at your husband!
happy.gif
)

Shiok right?!

Missycandy, totally agree. Idiots all of them.

Big hugs to Sharon, Joyce, Jasmine, Cindy, Pink, Miss 83, and whoever is lurking out there!

wintertime,
u're not over reacting, yur mil is over reacting! it's safe to travel as long as your pregnancy is stable. lik wat miss83 suggests, get the gynae's advice and explain to yur mil. also, maybe hv an emergency plan so yur mil knows u r prepared, eg. let her know tat u hv yur gynae's hp no., where the nearest hospital is etc. so she's more assured. hv to fight for this trip, coz u wun get much chances to spend couple time together once bb comes along! good luck!

miss83, ya.. gynae say i can travel , by whichever mode is fine.. hb knows abt it and he's perfectly okay.. it's my mil who is getting everything so work up.. half sianzz.. I already give in by not flying cos i know if i fly, i sure will have endless nags.. hiazz..

missycandy, actually hb in difficult position also.. he's supporting me by asking me to ignore my mil.. he even rebute mil earlier on.. but i am just feeling so upset.. i don't wan hb to sandwich in between but at same time, i am really angry lor..

Jasmine, ya.. my sis flies also.. u know wat? i had rejected all biz travel since i pregnant.. cos i know my hb is worried and my mil sure got something to say.. but it's biz trips u see, i am more than happy to find excuse not to fly.. but this time round, i am thinking for a short holiday mah..

alfafa, hahaha.. so funnie.. i wish i can do that.. it's not his fault lah. he told me tto go ahead and plan, and i actually expect my mil to react this way, esp i am carrying her first GRANDSON.. but i think i am getting emotionally too work up.. think hormones working on me.

sharon, gynae had given green light liao lor.. haizz.. i thinking of cancelling everything now.. going to make my hb and mil guilty.. so feel like ignoring my hb for next few dyas..

idlecat
no worries... true tat get it during sales will be cheaper...

fatfish
oic... then can take fr soon hor...

Saw previous post and found that some mummies angried wit their Hb. Actually i am 1 of them too. Today is the 3rd day and i still don't felt like talking to hb yet.

HB's crime:
He told me before he had quite smoking and did not take up anymore, but recently i could smell some smoking from his body. Did ever asked him twice and he said his friends, colleagues and nearby pple got smoked so gt the smell. 3 days ago i seriously asked him again than he admitted that his colleague gave him to smoke and he took it.

I was so upset and angry lor that he cheated me, he said because he was too stress. Than i asked him if like that i can take up smoking also lor. Till now he did not even said that he won't smoke again or something. Don't quite trust him anymore.

I had threatened him that i will not care what he do and he cannot care what i do. I intend to pretend that i take up smoking.

kome
understand he broke the trust btw u n him... tat's realli very sad but mayb can give him chance again for sake of the bb... keep yr mood happy can?

DS
Mine was also pretty fast, within 20 mins. $107 done at TMC. They gave me 6 pictures including a side profile with him touching his nose
1838595.gif

Alfafa
*sayang
1838596.gif
* Your hubby a bit too much. If it were me, I would also be upset and angry .
1838597.gif
Good to know things are ok now.

Wintertime
*hugs
1838599.gif
* U're not overeacting.

Stretch mark cream
I'm using "Floxia" bought from my gynae.

Yay! It's Friday finally !
1838598.gif

<font color="ff0000">Sorry, I am not against any people at this thread. Just angry with hb that he lied to me.</font>

Sun
Unless he told me that he will not smoke again if not i will not talk to him unnecessary lor.

Alfafa &amp; Wintertime
We 3 can hug together. 3 of us been anger by stupid hbs.

hihi, can i join the you mummy to be... my little prince EDD is on 1st of march... which make him 21 wk and this fat little one is almost 500g lor... been following this thread for very long, but as i'm feeling very ill most of the time so didn't write anything...

wintertime, just dun care so much abt your MIL... heee thats wad i alway do... last week i just fly to penang for a shopping and makaning trip.. and i only tell her the day b4.. hee.. and i tell her in a way that "i'm just informing u... no need your acknowledgment" manner.. hee.. very bad hor.. b4 she said anything i went off to work.. the early in morning b4 she wakie, i flew off lor.. haha.. its really very shoik to get out of singapore and spend private moment with hubby b4 the litle one come out...

kome, my hubby even worst than your lor... i feel he love his computer games more than me... i remember there is once at 2 or 3 pm leh.. i tell him to go out for lunch, he simply ignore me and continue his game.. till i take the key and walk out then he come out chasing and say why dun wait for him to finish his game... haiz... sometime i feel hubby still like a little kid.. wondred can he be a good daddy or not..

elicia
my hb oso love computer games... tink they will learn to be more mature when little one arrive...
like my uncle, who said he dun like kid but when his son arrived, he dotes him very much like his precious wor... hee hee

Elicia
My hb still played computer games even when my son came out. Now he simply after work switch on his computer either surf net or played computer. He won't care what his son is doing or play with him lor. One thing good is that I called him he will still response and pause his games.

Re: Hubby
Elicia, my hubby is also like a kid. We usually do housework only on weekends. I will do laundry every weekend. He mops the floor once a few weeks and spends most of his weekend surfing net. Last weekend I was feeling very unwell so asked him to help with the laundry. Then he grumbled and uttered some sarcastic remark. Every time I ask him to help with some minor thing he would also sometimes spew some sarcastic remark. Thus, I snapped and flew into a rage
1838632.gif
. I felt that I am already pregnant and suffering
1838633.gif
, and still doing housework every weekend while he spends most of his weekends surfing net, and doing housework only when he feels like it. So unfair.
1838634.gif

Wah!! Most of your HB loves to play computer game. Lucky my hubby don't like computer games, he will spend time with my gal when Im busy or on he net hehee...

Kome.
Did the lady email you on the payment for the fish Oil? I already paid mine, she says the stock will be in by this week or next.

Jasmine
I had make payment to her last week. Yesterday just emailed and checked and she said still waiting for the socks to arrive. Btw she giving birth this sat.

Kome,
I also received her mail last week, she say she will pop this week. So you're going by postage ah? I buying 7 bottles so will be picking up from her block.

Kome ...

think 2yrs ago i oso caught my hubby lying to me abt smoking ... cos he stopped aft we started dating and promised that he will never take it up again.

but that time i could smell it in his breath and i actually took his car keys and went to the car to search ... found a pack hidden away in the boot - in one of those side compartment some more

wow ... so angry lor but the good thing was that i went off for a short working trip the next day so that gave both of us some room to cool down and talk abt it. i think it was more disappointed than angry ...

after that i purposely went to tell my MIL and SIL hahaha and he got a scolding from the 2 of them too ... cos my late FIL was a heavy smoker and he passed away mainly due to that. so from then on no more such nonesense lor

re: hubby *roll eyes*

think they are still BOYS lor ... cos my hubby oso ... sometimes when he is fed up with the housework he will say things under his breath lor or purposely shout so loud at my #1 but i know he just wants me to know that he is fed up hahahah

but i ignore him lar ... cos my rationale is that the reason why you think you need to do so much more these days its cos I USED TO DO EVERYTHING!!! everything to do with my #1 used to be taken care of by me alone ...

also good lar ... let him re-think if he still wants a #3 hahahahah

have been down with bad cough..and have been coughing continuous non stop. wonder is bb inside bouncing will affect them internally?

morning to all...

jasmine: can i chk which marks n spencers u went to buy the bb clothes? cos tot of gg tdy...

re:bb movement - think i felt it awhile last night, n immediately flip my shirt up n saw two twitches...is it supposed to be like tat? i also dunno...

Jasmine,
I have not decide yet. Do you know where she stay? She did not tell me anything yet.

Seabreeze
Ya more on disappointment than angry. I should go take his bike key and search hor. His bike got alot of compartment to hide.

St
Oh dear, quick go see doctor and take some medicine.

kome, see doc liao also took med. but still slight cough...didn't take antibotics

but baby should be ok right...with all the bouncing inside

elicia
congrat on ur little prince!! another baby cowboy... hahahha
1838892.gif

re: hubby smoking
*sayang kome* my hubby smoke too but i understand he tries his best bot to smoke in front of me or whenever with me outside... wat to do, ever since i knew him he is already a smoker, asking him to stop completely on smoking is rather impossible, think give and take ba, he has to come to concious on his own.. becoz i found tat the more i force him the more he has the urge...

any mommies has remedies on curing flu? i have very bad block nose at night and running nose in the day time.. dun dare to take any flu medication coz scare not good for baby, but it was terrible for me, i kept "hachuing" at night where i think i actually disturb bb's sleeping and it makes me hard to sleep as well.. i slept only at around 4plus in the morning, very tired.. wondering did bb slept well or not.. feel so bad for him.. hahahaha
recently got difficulty in breathing as well.. maybe becoz of the flu, arbo is the baby growth which has pushed all my organ upwards..

Hi All,

have been reading this forum for quite sometime. I'm also a 2009 March MTB. My EDD date will be 12 march.

i got a question and it is bothering me for quite sometime, hope that you guys can help..

do you guys feel uncomfortable when you sneeze?

pinkdeoness,
I went Centerpoint M&amp;S. But hor the size there left with NB and 1 month onwards, if you thinking to buy the 5 pcs pkt better go other M&amp;S to see. I brought the last pkt of 9-12months for the colourful design romper, there only left with small size. There is another design which comes in all 7 pcs white set with print on the front of the romper which is selling at $34 for 7pcs before discount of further 20%. Im thinking to go Paragon to see look later.

kome, see doc liao also took med. but still slight cough...didn't take antibotics

but baby should be ok right...with all the bouncing inside

Back