(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

wa.. our thread really happening lo.. so many gatherings n trial sessions..
oya candace, how many slots left for the 6th mth bash ar?

Hi All Mommies,
Below is the list of mommies with confirm slot for the aquaducks trial lesson.

List of mommies for AquaDucks Swimming Lesson (26/9/09, 2pm slot)
1. blurjen
2. jtho
3. Lenny Susanty
4. babydreams
5. daphne crosailo kang
6. starflower

List of mommies for AquaDucks Swimming Lesson (03/10/09, 2.30pm slot)
1. Minnie
2. Jasmin
3. babe

** Please kindly PM me the following information for registation:
- Mommy Name and Nick
- Baby name
- Date of birth of baby
- Contact number

Venue for the trial class:
Soprano Restaurant
7, Portsdown Road S(139298)

missycandy, the slot for 26/9 n 3/10 are all taken up. btw if u r interested in tues lesson, u can call em n sign up cos they told me there are alot of slot for wkday lesson. btw are there still slot for 6 mth bash? I will like to go with my husband. how much per pax?

hmmm ok il call them when i have more free time... next wk a bit packed... maybe on thurs.. hmmm... see how... thanks
happy.gif

Kindermusik Trial Class ($25.50 incld gst) (12pax/class)

Sun 13th Sept 2009 10am
1. Lenny Susanty
2. Sunshinebaby

Sun 27th Sept 2009 10am
1. missycandy
2. queenie

After putting ur name on the list, kindly pm me (missycandy) ur real name & surname, contact, baby's name & baby's birthdate

Hi p3, I pm you liao.

I also ordered a beanie, the one with curly hair...hee...

Here's a pic of Joyce with headband. Can't wait for the beanie :p

2836141.jpg

bluebell - ur lil one really very cuteeee very girly look! nt like kirsten... looks like boy.. lol... go out ppl stil saying is a boi -_-"

blurjen
about $35 plus minus..

re: personalized beanies
Why did i missed it again...... sobs sobs
all bcoz of exams revisions. SAD

Sun 13th Sept 2009 10am
1. Lenny Susanty
2. Sunshinebaby
3. wintertime

Sun 27th Sept 2009 10am
1. missycandy
2. queenie

After putting ur name on the list, kindly pm sun96 for 13th Sept class & missycandy for 27th Sept class - ur real name & surname, contact, baby's name & baby's birthdate

sun
over already ... but coz tt time was mugging notes so didnt notice the BP ..so all exams fault made me missed the BP.. if not by now i shd have already gotten the personalised beanies.
sob sob
im starting new modules next monday. and u will very soon hear me say exams on the way again..

Sun 13th Sept 2009 10am
1. Lenny Susanty
2. Sunshinebaby
3. wintertime

Sun 27th Sept 2009 10am
1. missycandy
2. queenie
3. jtho

After putting ur name on the list, kindly pm sun96 for 13th Sept class & missycandy for 27th Sept class - ur real name & surname, contact, baby's name & baby's birthdate

blurjen
yes, my boy is using the duck bathtub. he loves it. it's good cos he can sit in the tub without much assistance, so i won't have to worry about him slipping into the water.

Sun 13th Sept 2009 10am
1. Lenny Susanty
2. Sunshinebaby
3. wintertime

Sun 27th Sept 2009 10am
1. missycandy
2. queenie
3. jtho
4. pinksorbet

Re: dropping hair
its scary how i drop hair like nobody's business...despite using hair loss control shampoo it still doesn't help....wonder when will this stop as i'm getting v worried...haix

Oh, a number of mummies using the duck bathtub
happy.gif
I just found my boy's one in the store-room. Dunno rot already or not...hahaha...

Sunshinebaby & Missycandy, Joyce thanks you for the compliments
happy.gif

Misscandy, dun worry, some pple just can't tell wr boy or gal. Last time my boy wear boy boy clothes also have pple ask me is this a gal...geez...

ducky tub - i jus used it jus now... kirsten was enjoyin herself inside.. keep kicking n touching the other end of the tub... LOL... then smiling away so happily.. hee heee...

pinksorbet - what shampoo u use? i got the f.a.s.t one... it seems to work for me.. cn see my hair growing plus drop rate not that bad le...
happy.gif

bluebell - hee hee hee... ya the irony of it! tsk tsk.. nvm la... its okie.. they say boy then i jus say ya... lol... sometimes i also call her ah boi.. ahahaha!

Sun 13th Sept 2009 10am
1. Lenny Susanty
2. Sunshinebaby
3. wintertime

Sun 27th Sept 2009 10am
1. missycandy
2. queenie
3. jtho
4. pinksorbet
5. daphne crosailo kang

ORIGINAL LIST

2. babydreams (19 Sept)
5. sung
11. Ann

priority to the mummies in this list as they indicated 1st quick book ur slots!!!!!

missy
arhhhh!!!! u just tempted me more lo!!!! nearly buying one today le but stop myself liao.. ok.. set my mind even firmer, going to get it after the lunch gathering on 1 sep.. DUCKIE!! wait for me to come buy u!!! wahahhahaaha...

p3pp3r
hahaha... u very funny! but i have to say, the duck is really a good buy... even my nanny say it's good... kekeke

eh p3ps... u might wan to reconsider.. its quite small leh... in time to come, ziv wun be able to fit... he like lil sumo now.. hee hee.. maybe cn ask jtho...

ya tatz wat i thought too.. tatz y i told myself dun buy le... but then another thought is tat, he isnt very long so still got chance la.. wahahha...

missy - i use the bio-botantical shampoo recommended by one of the mummies here but it didn't seem to help for moi...i scared i become botak soon leh, wanna cry liaoz...haiz

wat is F.A.S.T shampoo? the brand is called FAST? If good i dun mind trying...

<font color="ff0000">dear mummies, the baby bash attendance list if officially closed. we have hit 70adults &amp; 42 babies. I'm afraid we can't accept anymore. Apologies and Thanks for being understanding.
happy.gif
</font>

missy - sad sad...i guess i have to find another shampoo that works then...even thought of going to yunnan...hahaha

my hair alot drop still never mind but my hair v little lo...sobz...

Re: 6th month bash
wow thats a huge number of mummies and babies i can imagine it will be a noisy affair..lol

pink - ya.. initially my hair also drop til very very jialat... very sad evrytime... its a lot one time... its reli jialat... luckily nw lesser.. plus see the hair growing... quite funny la.. lol...

6mth bash
Wow huge turnout...ermmm..will there be sticker tags to tag the mummies and babies so we know who is who? I believe not all mummies know each other...or is it just me as I did not attend any of the gatherings except trials at Little gum and kindermusik

missy - not sleeping yet ah? i BTH seeing stars liao...i bet i'm gg to fall asleep when i lie on bed 3 mins flat...thats how tired i am...lol

nite gurlie...

Lunch - 25aug/tues
12noon
pasta de waraku @ illuma bugis
1.missycandy
2.inya
3.inya fren. - most welcome to join
happy.gif

4. Babe kazoole
5.annmelody

Lunch - 1Sept /Tuesday
12noon
Swenson @Tampines mall

1. Pepper
2. Jo
3. Annmelody
4. Kris
5. Bluebell
6. Vernice 80
7. Victoria ( kiv)
8. Keron &amp; Jeris (kiv)
9. Missycandy (kiv)
10.Queenie ( kiv)

Srumpee
u have a big heart. I find that as long as u feel for this girl n wants to care for her. It's yr instinct thus it doesn't matter that she's not related. She will definayely appreciate you n grateful to you for she is so blessed for having an guardian angel looking out n caring so much for her. * big hugzzz*

Inya
do feel free to ask you fren to join us. More the merrier !

Victoria n Yuki
welcome to the march family!

Memory
my memory tends to be real short nowadays. Just like this thread, have to keep refering to the past threads else I forgot names n stuff etc. Work wise also have to start having reminders so that I dun forget stuff. Dun know is it me old or due to lack of sleep.

misscandy, the baby bash is on the 5th or 6th?? paiseh, forgot the date le... Got a impression it's a saturday but I remember the date as 6th...

SIL is planning to celebrate FIL's birthday on the 6th... sianz..

Back