(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

babe
heard some mummies here mentioned tat during teething, bb tend to poo more... mayb tis is norm???

yuki
i oso fetch my boi to my mum place @ 7am... so now he'll wake up even b4 7am, knowing time for him to take car ride lor... hahaha

Ok ic a lot of mummies interested in gymboree too. Good good can go together. Shall we go on 19th sept? It will be at harbourfront gymboree.

sunshinebb
ya try not to force if he keep rejecting. i used to force cos scared my gal didn't drink enuff and end up feeding time is so stressful. My PD taught me to stop when bb doesn't want.. try again after 15-30mins.. stop again if doesnt want.. after few days things will improve. Now i'll stop if she turns away.. next few feeds she will drink more. Unless bb totally dun wana drink then got to see doc.

Ya i agree babies are getting smarter, and they know what they want. haha

sunshine, thanks..

babe, my MIL said that bb tends to have more bowel movements during teething and the milk supply will definitely drop cos the sucking on the teats will make them even more uncomfortable, so try to spoonfeed more than bottle feed...

yuki

Wow, you're lucky! Your baby can sleep so well. Mine sleeps around 9-10pm still wakes up at 3am and 5am but I don't feed her, just give her some water and give her the pacifier.

The only change in diet is coming back to Singapore from Aussieland since last month. So I eat a lot of local food. My milk and bread intake is also less than before.

sunshinebb
oh your boy got up early waiting for car ride!
happy.gif

these few days my gal cries during car ride, maybe becos she's tired.. but wonder if she could be bored listening to the same bb songs. Cos when i played my pop music she kept quiet and drift off into dreamland hahaha...

sportyger
19 sep ok for me... hope dun clash w kindermusik...
2835506.gif

gd idea... aft class hv lunch 2gether!!!

yuki
ya lor, sometimes bz packing so leave him in his cot if he wakes up early...
initially play bb songs for my boi... but seems like not catching his attention so i switch to pop music n he'll stone for a while to listen... not sure he likes it anot... hahaha

blurjen - re: aquaducks...will let babe have the slot on 3-Oct if she wants it...
happy.gif
i tink i will go for the trial much later...

babe - u want the swimming slot on the 3rd?

sportyger - i'm ok on the 19-Sep provided that kindermusik is not on that day...since i'm not gg for aquaducks already, i'm fine with the date on 26-sep for kindermusik...i better note the dates now, i'm getting quite confused oledi..haha...

missycandy - i'm oso ok for the kindermusik on 26th! let me know ok? thanks!!

gymboree @ harbour front too far for me..

haha. anyway all slots have been taken up as well.

re:kindermusik
either sat 19th or sun 27th is fine for me.

welcome new mommies!! yuki n victoria..
hey maybe u gals wanna join the 6 mth bash on 5th sep..? can get to know all of us better.. hahahaha...

victoria
u stay at simei ar? so good.. wanna join us for lunch on 1st sep at tampines since u r sahm..
happy.gif

wa, another trial class ar.. gymboree? hmmm..

Re: hair loss
yes.. my hair is dropping like nobody business.. ahhaha.. heard from my sil tat will be on like tat for a year lo..

Re: baby's fart
omg!! tell u ar.. my boy's farting is so smelly man thought he shitted but no le.. aiyo.. i think maybe itz becoz of the introduction of semi solid for him now ba..

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok so many to read bth. lol. faster read...

okie for kindermusik trial, the lady has emailed me... available slot is only Sunday 10am... 2 dates 13th or 27th... il put up the 2 dates.. u all choose okie.. then we book both dates... the other date someone will have to coordinate that side okie? =P

Kindermusik Trial Class ($25.50 incld gst) (12pax/class)

Sun 13th Sept 09 10am

Sun 27th Sept 10am
1. missycandy
2. queenie

After putting ur name on the list, kindly pm me (missycandy) ur real name & surname, contact, baby's name & baby's birthdate.

Re:aquaducks
yeah!! my hubby agree to drive me there n is very keen oso.. coz he said swimming is very good.. hooray.. oo.. but seem like no slot liao.. how? ok nvm.. i call myself to ask then.. heee...

ORIGINAL LIST

2. babydreams (19 Sept)
3. daphne crosailo kang

5. sung
6. sunshinebb (oso prefer 19th sept ^_^)
7. Lenny Susanty (prefer 19 Sept cos aqua duck is on 26th)
8. Jasmin (prefer 19 Sept)
9. jtho (oso prefer 19th, cos i think aqua ducks is on 26th)
10. pinksorbet (19-sep is better...)
11. Ann

priority to the mummies in this list as they indicated 1st
happy.gif
quick book ur slots!!!!!

sportyger - im ok with 19th sept.. count me in! thanKs!!

blurjen - what slots r avail for the trial class ? i missed out the posts... working too late to book le..
sad.gif

Sunshine & Prosper,

re: Putting babies on schedule

Benefits for babies:
we pre-empt what they need before they cry for it.. the same reason why mummies fix their feeding schedule. It goes for the same for sleep too. its mainly to leave baby calm and assured and avoid unnecessary crying in addition to health and psychological reasons.

Extract from Gina Ford's The new contented little baby book.

Page 108.
John Herman, PHD, Infant Sleep Expert & Associate Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry at University of Texas "If activities are being scheduled to the detriment of sleep, it's a mistake."

Page 109.
"recent research shows that a nap between noon and 2pm is deeper and more refreshing than a later nap because it coinsides with the baby's natural dip in alertness.

Benefits for mummies:
It allows me to be able to plan what i need to do and when i can do it.
i.e.:

1. i can have my meals in peace during her nap or sleep
a. 9.00am - 9.45am : my breakfast
b. 12.00pm - 2.15/2.30pm : i cook lunch and eat my lunch
c. 7.00pm - my dinner (tingkat or i cook)

apart from my meals, i can plan out household chores like laundry, magic clean my floor, iron my clothes, read books, watch tv etc..

when her schedule is fixed.. i know i can have my meals or do stuff in peace without worrying when she is gonna cry then i have to drop what i am doing halfway to go to her.

as for bringing her out:
I bring her out for a stroll around my condo pool / neighbourhood after her morning nap and come back before her afternoon nap time.

for going to Jurong point, i normally go after her afternoon nap time at 2.30pm then reach home around 5.00pm.. its only 1 mrt station away and not much to shop at Jurong point anyway.

for venturing further, normally will be after her moning nap. she sleeps in her carrier around 12.00noon anyway. i just try to avoid noisy places to let her rest better.

Anyway.. its sharing on my part.. we are all individuals who have our own preference and styles in parenting ya?

victoria
below's the list:

Lunch
1 sept ( Tuesday )
12 noon
Tampines swensons/ Kim Gary/ Jack's place/ Din Tai Feng/ sushi/ delifrance - kindly state yr preference

1. Vernice80
2. Kris
3. Annmelody ( any restaurant)
4. Queenie (hmm anithing but kim gary coz find the seat very squeezy..)
5. Pepper (any, pls sms when the gathering date is nearer coz i might miss out the thread once in a while one.. thks!!)
6. missycandy (kiv - if at Bugis i confirmed will meet!)
7. Keron&jeris (kiv)
8. victoria ?

hee.. sure.. hmmm but then not yet decide on where to eat le.. hahaha.. u may wanna pm annmelody ur hp no n name so she can sms u to finalise on it? if u cannot find her nick, u may pm me so when any news will let u noe again..
happy.gif

Lunch
1 sept ( Tuesday )
12 noon
Tampines swensons/ Kim Gary/ Jack's place/ Din Tai Feng/ sushi/ delifrance - kindly state yr preference

1. Vernice80
2. Kris
5. Pepper (any, pls sms when the gathering date is nearer coz i might miss out the thread once in a while one.. thks!!)
7. Keron&jeris (kiv)
8. victoria ?
9. bluebell

queenie
all personalised r done in korea n ship here one.. wa.. i waited for like nearly a month liao.. finally my beanies got mail out liao.. maybe u wanna check with the seller will she be organising another spree bo?

Sun, my bb still fart a lot .. just no poo poo ..

Lenny/p3pp3r, got discount if buy more wor .. wan to combine order ? I interested in the J250 headband

Lunch
1 sept ( Tuesday )
12 noon

1. Vernice80
2. Kris
7. Keron&jeris (kiv)
8. victoria ?
9. bluebell
10. Jo

Lunch
1 sept ( Tuesday )
12 noon

1. Vernice80
2. Kris
6. missycandy (kiv)
7. Keron&jeris (kiv)
8. victoria ?
9. bluebell
10. Jo

Sun 13th Sept 09 10am
1. Lenny Susanty

Sun 27th Sept 10am
1. missycandy
2. queenie

After putting ur name on the list, kindly pm me (missycandy) ur real name & surname, contact, baby's name & baby's birthdate.

Lunch
there is one next Tuesday at bugis
25 sept
12 noon
pasta de waraku @ illuma bugis
1. Missycandy
2. Annmelody
3. Inya ?
4. Mangogal ? U joining? Neat yr office?

alamak so many lists goin on. blur liao... lol... so many ongoings... *faintx*

1. aquaducks
2. baby bash
3. gymboree
4. kindermusik
5. lunch 25th aug
6. lunch 1st sept

Sun 13th Sept 09 10am
1. Lenny Susanty

Sun 27th Sept 10am
1. missycandy
2. queenie

ORIGINAL LIST

2. babydreams (19 Sept)
3. daphne crosailo kang

5. sung
6. sunshinebb (oso prefer 19th sept ^_^)

8. Jasmin (prefer 19 Sept)
9. jtho (oso prefer 19th, cos i think aqua ducks is on 26th)
10. pinksorbet (19-sep is better...)
11. Ann

priority to the mummies in this list as they indicated 1st quick book ur slots!!!!!

Back