(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Sembawang (Residing in Philippines now)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD></TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Bedok North Ave 4</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Miss Hae</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Jas (lizardesss)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Kitty138</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Liting, I think the chemicals in the products will go into our bloodstream one, but maybe it is very minimal. I apply moisturiser will still go and check the website see whether safe or not, i very kiasu and kiasi.. haha..

Mudpie, hang on there.. our 12th week coming soon.. we can just eat more and put back during 2nd trimester..

BabyGab
yes. as long as bb is healthy, boy or girl doesnt matter =)

Roxanne
i'm having the oscar scan on the same day too but different hospital. yes, i'm hanging on... actually, i'm not worried abt the weight lost cos i'm on the big side. hee...

Hi Liting
sorry for the late reply. Was busy with my work. Can't remember exactly how i search the calender but i guess type 'gender predictor' under the search engine...something like that.

Will be seeing DOC HK Ho next Tues....

Hi BabyGab
i think according to the chinese calender, we have to add one more year. As for the month, it is based on the chinese calender month too.
happy.gif

hi mummies.. im supposed to be at about 7 weeks or 6 weeks + now, but today i went for appointment the dr is unable to find my baby or any heartbeat.. im very worried.. would i be able to see the heartbeat later? the dr took a blood test for me today and want me to go back to take another blood test on thur to see my hcg level is doubling or decreasing.. im very worried..

hi vallance,

dun worry too much, quite normal to only hear heartbeat or see bb at 7 weeks above.

they say bb grow at different rates so some can see earlier some later.

most of us saw bb at 7 weeks plus?

happy.gif

Hi Grace, Babythad and Sandy, thanks for your advice, will call my gynae today! He did mention it could be fungal infection, or something else which could be threatening for bb, so I got worried.

Wah, Sandy, you mean your gynae actually looked at your discharge? She is a female? Mine is a male, I think very paiseh to show him...I am wearing panty liners everyday since from week 5 when I had brownish discharge, but the brown and yellow discharge are always on the front of the pantyliners, which means it comes from the clitoris area, so I wonder if those are vaginal discharge..or something else.

Hi Joyce, I can understand how you feel. Yes, we should not be bothered by these traditional thinking, but think of how to take good care of our bb and give him or her the best we can. My gynae is Dr Lawrence Ang with TMC, but I see him at his Sun
Plaza clinic. He called me a few times to find out how I was doing as I had brownish discharge initially and that really encourages me as doctors seldom remember their patients after office hours, especially as he is very busy. My colleagues recommended me as they find him good and offer cheap packages, consultations and scans from 1st visit to birth total $550, packages start from Week 16, they will deduct the amount paid from 1st visit to Week 16, so we pay the remaining amount only. You may want to consider, his clinic no: 67535228.

Hi Roxanne,

I also very kiasu and kiasi one, high 5! I stopped applying my pimple gel after what you and the other said, hope that's not too late. Now I am worried about my yellow discharge, hope it is nothing serious. So you are in Wk 11 now?

Hi Tarynn, thanks for your reply! I also lost about 1 - 2 kg recently as poor appetite too. Luckily no MS, touchwood. My gynae says it is normal to lose 3 - 5 kg during 1st trimester, he said weight monitoring is done from 5th month onwards.
He also only gave me 5mg of folic acid, saying calcium and iron pills are for mummy, not for bb, and he did not give me as he finds it not necessary. He said will give me multivites from 4th month onwards.
But I am also taking TCM to an tai, hopefully the TCM can supplement any necessary nutrients required.

Hi there,

Can I join in this thread? =)

I just went to the gynae yesterday (2nd appointment) and is 7 wks 6 days pregnant as per today.

During the scan, we heard the BB's heartbeat and also saw the heart flickering on the monitor. After this was done, our gynae informed us that I have another sac, which means I am carrying twins! We are very excited but our gynae is worried that BB#2 might not be able to pull it through coz we saw an empty sac. So, gynae told us that, either the sac will just disappear or that BB#2 is developing slower. Whatever it is, BB#1 is going on strong and healthy.

My EDD will be 25 Feb 2009 and I am currently in USA. =)

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Sembawang (Residing in Philippines now)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD></TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Bedok North Ave 4</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Miss Hae</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Jas (lizardesss)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Kitty138</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Valiance</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Valiance, do u experience other symptons? Dont be so worried, maybe you conceived quite late because u ovulate later, that is why it might be earlier than even 6 week plus and cant see anything.. I saw my baby around 7weeks too.. I read from the other threads, some of the mommies saw their babies' heartbeats even later..

Welcome butter! Wow, twins must be exciting... Your family also got history of twins? I hope my 2nd pregnancy in future will be a pair of twins, then i dont need to suffer so many times of morning sickness..

Liting, yah.. today is the 1st day of my 11th week.. strangely, for the past 2 days, my MS got better (cross fingers).. i wonder issit becos i stop taking the hormone pills that my gynae gimme.. but yesterday nite i got stomach cramps again, duno issit stomachache or stomach cramps.. so today going to continue the pills...

Anyway, i thought discharge is yellow color one? sometimes clear, sometimes yellow.. as long as not brown i think is ok..

Roxanne,
We do not have family history of twins! That's why both of us are very amazed and shocked! But from the moment I realised that I am pregnant, I just got this hunch that I am carrying twins.

When I went for my 1st scan, doctor only saw one sac. It was only during the 2nd scan that he saw there are actually 2 sacs!

Over here in USA, gynae do not do scanning during every visit. We only have 2 major scans. But coz of my "condition", I will be doing another scan again on the next visit. Hopefully by then, we will be able to see another heart flickering away. =)

Hey Jas, done.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Sembawang (Residing in Philippines now)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD></TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Bedok North Ave 4</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Jas (lizardesss)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Miss Hae</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Kitty138</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Valiance</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi mummies... i just finsh my check up.. i have some blood spottings and according to my doc, my hcg level at 7 weeks is only 3000++ and she couldnt find heartbeat during the u/s.. she suggest me tomorrow mornin to clear out since im now spotting with blood as this is a sign that my body is dispel out the baby...

do you all think i should seek for second opinion or my chances are really zero??

val:
I agree that you should get a 2nd opinion. With hcg level increasing since 3 weeks ago, it should be a good sign. I am not sure what's the standard hcg level, but no harm getting another opinion. If you need any contacts of our gynae, let us know..take care.

hi Roxanne, I am interested in pre-natal yoga but not sure if my condition allows...will see how it goes on my 2nd trimester. I used to go yoga every week and really missed exercising now. hey, you got any centers in mind?

Vallance, do seek 2nd opinion.. No matter what it is a life at stake.. Better go today..

AG, i saw a few websites.. Where did u go previously? How are u feeling now? Where are u working? Good to have companions..
happy.gif

I am working in Bugis Junction, living in Sembawang.

1. Mother &amp; Child - Nvr state cost
http://www.motherandchild.com.sg/yoga/yoga_main.htm

2. True Yoga - Average around $10-12 per class
http://www.trueyoga.com/

3. Whatever.com - $220 for 10 classes
http://www.whatever.com.sg/yoga.php?q=2

4. Pure Yoga - Nvr state fees
http://www.pure-yoga.com

hi liting, my gynae is a female and she saw the discharge when she was removing the v scan probe from me.
vallance, hope u are doing well. do u feel any MS?
roxanne, im 10 weeks and 1 day and im also feeling less MS. i hope its a good sign.

hi Roxanne,
I didn't know that true yoga and pure yoga got pre-natal class. I've been to true yoga before but find it too crowded. Heard pure yoga is good. Will check out these sites and hopefully my condition allows me to join. I am still on hospitalization up to today and will be going back to office tomorrow..no mood to go back
sad.gif

I am working in Raffles Place and staying at Pasir Ris.

hi mummies... i have already decide to go for the clean up tomorrow.. cause iam now already bleeding.. and i do not have any MS... thks gals..

Sandy, do you get worried when the morning sickness subside? I am paranoid, think I prefer to have morning sickness rather than feeling ok, at least that is the way my baby is telling me he is sound n healthy in me...

AG, sure.. think we have lotsa time to check.. I am going back to office next Friday, rested for 3 weeks already.. too used to resting, now dont feel like going back too..

Vallance, take care and build up your health!!! Babydust to you soon!!!

Feeling extremely terrible today... and I was telling my hubby, maybe BB#2 is alive and the heart is beating away right now... that's why mummy is feeling so sick... hee hee....

vaLIance,
Take care....

Hi all mummies,

Am from January MTBs. Was supposed to be due 31st Jan but now pushed back to 5th Feb.
happy.gif
Am exactly 11 weeks today. Doc suspect it's a boy but din wanna confirm yet. Said next visit at 13 weeks shld be able to tell keke
happy.gif

vaLlance: Do take care of urself and build up ur strength for next time. hugz

Roxanne: I dun get morning sickness. My worrisome imagination in overdrive. Worry abt whether BB is still growing etc... but have decided if it's mine it's mine. Worry oso no use. Juz gotta be happy and take things easy
happy.gif

Vallance take care don't worry you will concieve again very soon!

Finally get to come back here I think I'm in the eighth week and my morning sickness is worse than ever been puking everything I put in my stomach wonder when is this nightmare going to stop
sad.gif
poor hubby can only watch and console can't help
I haven't worked for 3 weeks already hope I won't lose my job!
heard u guys wanna join yoga classes? I heard its good for the birthing process but gotta wait lo now still early

Butter, when is ur next checkup? Heard that carrying twins will experience worse MS..

Welcome Jo.. I have been reading the Jan's thread on the off.. the gals there are quite active, guess cos most of them in their 2nd trimester already, very energetic.. Can let me know your information? You are one lucky soul, no MS.. how I envy u.. Most of us have been puking quite badly.. What u said is quite true, it is all fated.. But still quite worried.. haha.. the next time I see the baby is next wednesday.. cant wait.. feel like buying a scan machine and see everyday!!! My hubby purchase a fetal droppler,but now baby too small cant hear the heartbeat yet..

Piggymousey, yah, yoga should be good.. helps us maintain good posture, give birth also easier and faster gain back figure.. I will go down to the yoga centre to take information after my 12th week...

Roxanne,
My next appointment will be 11 Aug. Still long way to go. In the meantime, I really hope I will feel better soon... Really no appetite at all and haven't even taken my dinner... sigh... I think I will just go to bed... Feeling very sick...
sad.gif

Hi All

Im expecting Twins and due 16 Feb but it might earlier as twins tend to come out earlier.

Im also staying in Sembawang but moved to my mum's home in the east when I found out I was preggy.

Just wanted to know if any of u changed Gyny? Im from SGH but the q there is so long. Do any of u all know which gyny is good n have experience with Twins? Looking fwd to your reply.

roxanne: yah if only can buy a scan so can see every day haha the fetal droppler sounds good. Maybe i shld go get. So at least can hear the heartbeat everyday instead..
happy.gif
Where do you get it?

My Gynae: Dr YC Goh
EDD:5th Feb/ 1st child
Zone: SengKang
Hospital: Mt. A

Thanks Roxanne
happy.gif

hi roxanne,

im worried when i dun get MS. more worried if i have cramps with no MS. last night i had a good appetite and ate more than usual. i was asking HB if he thinks its a bad sign. but when midnite strikes, i started puking the remnants of my dinner. felt so awful but at the same time relieve. so HB asked me not to ask for MS anymore as he freaks out everytime i puke. im seeing my gynae tmr. cant wait! roxanne, i read that if u r having a boy n if the position of the fetus is good (i.e. boy boy not hiding), u can determine the gender at 12 wks. but if its a girl, confirmation of gender will only be 4 mths. hopefully u can get a hint next wed when u see ur gyane. so excited!

Hi Nicole G i am also expecting twin mine is identical twins wat abt urs? our edd are close also mine is 14 Feb heheh

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Sembawang (Residing in Philippines now)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD></TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Nicole G (Twins)</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Bedok North Ave 4</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Butter (Twins)</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jas (lizardesss)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Miss Hae</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Kitty138</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Wow, we got 3 twins here.. if Miss Hae is back, think 4 pair of twins.. so exciting!!

Jo, so good you dont need to work.. I think most of us are working here.. My husband bought it from Ebay.. The person has alot of stock and is residing in Spore..

Sandy, u must be excited.. hope you u can see the gender tmr! yah, nvr vomit also worried, vomit also sian.. my gynae told me the 2 mths before we experience our baby's first kick is the most worrying.. cos no MS, cant feel anything.. she says patients tend to get paranoid during this time...

Hi Roxanne,

Can add me?

My Gynae: Dr KF Tham
EDD:10 Feb/ 2nd child
Zone: Bukit Panjang
Hospital: Gleneagles

No morning sickness for my 1st one.
This one had morning sickness for abt 2 weeks, now not so bad.
only feel nausea in the evening.

read that Ginger can help ease the nausea.
mummies with morning sickness can try..

Back