(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

Butter! <font color="0000ff">big wave to you!</font> Nice to see you here! Congrats!!

Vallance, sorry to hear tat, do take care of yourself and make sure you take nutritious food to nurse back your health.

But i think 2much ginger tea no good la i dunno true or not la my 1st pregency i drink alot ginger tea + eat alot yellow noodles all this end up my gal got jondies (haha dun know how to spell)for abt a mth but not serious till hospitalize tat kind la.

roxanne: yah taking a break now. Been working in same job for 11 years.

Twins so exciting hor.
happy.gif
Do you mummies of twins gotta go see gynae more often?

Jo: i read from website mummies with twin have to go gynae more often but my gynae nvr as me to do so maybe after my 1st trimaster ba. But all those vitamins have to eat double lor. Already got MS liao still have to eat so many pills faint.

Hi DD,

Think we got the same gynae
happy.gif

Since its ur #2, ur no.1 is also Dr.Tham ?

When is ur next appt ?

Mine is next week
happy.gif

Hi Gals, done!

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Sembawang (Residing in Philippines now)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD></TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Nicole G (Twins)</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Bedok North Ave 4</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Butter (Twins)</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Jas (lizardesss)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Miss Hae</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Kitty138</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ya no MS quite paranoid. keep wondering if bb is ok.
maybe go scan again next week haha!

&amp; LOST all my priviledges liao.
Got MS can prance around &amp; command HB to do housework.
Now he says u do lah u ok wat.

Sianz! :p

Ha ha , Taztaz, you very funny! Ha ha, but no MS better right? Then can absorb the nutrients for you and bb's health.

Hi Roxanne, can you change my EDD to 5th Feb? Thanks! Went to visit gynae and date is earlier again..I am interested to join the yoga if my condition permits, read that it helps us when giving birth. This morning, I also paranoid when I feel my morning blurping lesser, until it came back much later, then I felt more relieved. Think I wake up earlier than the last few days, so perhaps bb not woken up yet..ha ha ha. My gynae also asked me if I want the oscar test at next visit (Wk 12), so still considering, perhaps get advice from you when you do yours on 23rd July?

Hi Jo and Baobao, I have the same EDD as you two! Jo, I envy you, was hoping for twins too, so no need to suffer if I want a 2nd child...but my hb says no family history of twins, so he says unlikely.

Hi Vallance,

Have a mini confinement and take good care of your health and you will conceive soon again. All the best!

Hi Liting

Not true la i expecting twin but no family history also ma.

I have something to share with u gals. Next time when u buy fresh milk make sure u see properly b4 u drink it the best is pour into a cup.This morning i went to petrol kiosk to buy the Magnolia fresh milk the expiry date stated 26/7/2008 so i asume is save i open up and drink omg the taste is bitter 1 end up i throw everything including my breakfast out. Think from now on i dun dare to drink liao.

hello mummies to be sorry to interrupt..i am not selling things...Need a favour from those who undergone ivf/so-iui, i run out of gonal F and if you happen to have spare gonal F ..is it possible to pm me or sms me at 81274036. thanks sooo much I just need 1 more dosage so it will be a waste to buy a new pen..thanks.. Gonal F can only be kept 1 month after opening..

Taztaz, so funny...but when your tummy gets bigger, your hubby will still have to help you out also as you cannot do housework...haha enjoy your pregnancy days!!

Mich_tss, aiyoh, sounds really bad...must go back to complain to the petrol kiosk ah...but hor during my 1st pregnancy, I can only stomach certain brands of fresh milk, if I try to drink other brand, I will feel like puking..

My heart sank when going for my checkup yesterday still cannot find the Heartbeat now in my 7W5D. I can see the watersac is growing but gynae cannot find anything.. Ask me to have Blood test.

spicegal, confirm the milk is spoil de cos my husband try &amp; also say is bitter. Anyway the petrol kiosk ppl did change for us.

kitty138, dun worry everything will be fine.

Hi mich_tss and Spicegal

Thank you for you all encouragement....
Have the blood test yesterday and again blood test on sat the result will be know on the Monday.

I hope everything will be fine cos i can find the watersac grow from 1cm to 2.7cm within 2 weeks.

Hi Nicole G, my next appointment is 2morrow cant wait to see my 2 babies tooo hhahaha.

spicegal, ya already this pregency i dun like milk liao now like tat i think worst. i still have got more then half of the milk wanted to throw away but waste later i will try to drink bit by bit.

kitty138, is a good sign sac is growing so dun worried 2much okie just stay happy and think of positive. maybe ur bb naughty want to play with u.

Hi Saro,

Ya, 1st one also Dr Tham.
Actually haven see him yet for the 2nd one.
Wan to book appt but his dates all full. haha..
maybe will be going next monday...

Our EDD so close! 1 day apart, think we can see each other in hospital.. haha

Hi MTB, Sorry to intrude. Im from Nov thread. I have 2 new boxes (Box of 30 Capsules) of Progesterone Utrogestan 100.

Usual price should be around $25-$28/box, Im selling off at $20/box. Please PM me if interested, price neg.

Thanks

Hi Mummies,

Tomorrow is my check up i am into 9th wk, can't wait to see BB too.

Normally by how many wk gyane can do tummy scan instead of V scan?

I also hate popping vits pills.

Wahh Mich, I wish I can see my babies too but Gyny seeing me in 3 weeks time. I went for 1st scan at 6 weeks, than 8 weeks(last sat) now she said see at 12 week scan
sad.gif
I like to see my babies and I feel at ease to know they are ok...... Which gyny are u @???? I thought of changing after my 3month scan. I need a gny who has experience with Twins. Anyone to recomend??

BBYang, I had a tummy scan at 8weeks.

Nicole G, i see my gynae every 3weeks. My gynae is Gordon Lim @ Gleneagles but i dunno he got experience for twins or not but if i nvr remember wronly he have a twins himself. My 1st pregency he will scan whenever i go for my appointment same for this time round. I find he not bad but he dun really talk much unless u ask him question. If u want i can give u his contact

Mich_tss, for this pregnancy, I did not take any nutritious food at all, due to my ms, I could not take milk/soya bean milk or fish, I also have not been taking my folic acid diligently..haiz..

BByang, when I visit my gynae during the early few months, I normally try to go with a full bladder so tat the sac can be easily seen using the ultrasound, normally my gynae will do ultrasound 1st, if he cannot see anything then he will do the V-scan.

me going around the same time leh. Either mon or tue.

happy.gif

i'll prolly see u there!

u update us wat doc says k?
dun worry too much.. i'm also very paranoid (no MS so dun know how bb is), but all this worrying is not gd for bb.

try to relax n think positive k.

spicegal, u should try to take some even if after taking u throw out at least still got little bit digisted haha this is my theroy la. for me ok only no like milk &amp; veg hahah the rest ok. i normally go with full bladder also but b4 seeing my gynae the nurse will want to test my urine so end up same hahahah.

kitty: yup v scan is vaginal scan. Did doc do for you? usually done when cannot see BB yet.

taztaz: yah worry too much oso no use. I got no MS too. Juz backaches and sometimes headaches. Backaches cos last time do alot of hard impact sports so now suffering. Back keeps "cracking" now hahaha
happy.gif

Sure Liting. I think other than oscar, i doing bloodtest for HIV,rubella etc.. I will update u after my test.. my appt at 830am, i scare cannot wake up so early..

Better be careful with the food we eat, cos if we get food poisoning, our baby will get food poisoning too..

BByang, I did my tummy scan at 6th week but bladder not full cant see properly so use V-scan.. V scan can have clearer pic.. the real tummy scan was done at 8th week.. I did the scan liao then go pee using the test stick...

Yesterday nite, i woke up and pee 3 times leh.. broke my record, normally i woke up once only... Now feeling so tired, not enough sleep like that..

Hey gals, some of the information not complete, let me know the zone (area u staying) ok.. Next week I start work liao, then not much free time to update the table so often..

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Sembawang (Residing in Philippines now)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>9-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Bukit Purmei</TD><TD>Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD></TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Nicole G (Twins)</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Babythad</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mibebe (Candy)</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Bedok North Ave 4</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Butter (Twins)</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Jas (lizardesss)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Miss Hae</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Kitty138</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi everyone and congratulations to all mummies. I am new to this forum.

Name: Carmen
EDD: feb 20th
# of child: 2nd
USA

Butter, which part of US are you at? I am in the Bay area.....are you getting a confinement lady?

I also cannot see baby's heartbeat yet. going for another checkup next week...hopefully i can see the heartbeat this time. Have not been feeling well since i know i am pregnant. (so unlike my first one). my right side of the body is feeling pain all the time. like the heaty type of ear pain, wrist pain, scitica pain, knee, and most of my skins on my right body is painful when you touch lightly. When i applied cream to those painful area, it felt like a knife have just stabbed me to the bones. i think it is heaty but MIL no allow drinking liang chai. so keep taking pain killer to sustain my day and take care of my 3yo boy.

i just hope that the pain will go away soon....sometimes it is so painful that i can't even walk....

enough of my whining....it is nice to be talking to all the mummies with the similar due date. so fun...

Hi Mich, yes pls, Is he ex? How much do u pay for ur visits and also whats his package like for delivery and which hospital he delivers at? Many thanks.

Hi Rox, thanks for updating the table, mine is Dr Yu, and this is my 1st pregnancy. Ohh which part of Sembawang are u @. Im near the Family Centre (nearer to the factories end of sembawang drive.

hi ladies,

Just to find out more about storing of bb's cordblood...so far I heard of cordlife and stemcord, both of them are private banks right? how long do we have to store? Is it common for ppl to store nowadays?

There's a talk from stemcord next Sat 26th July from 2pm to 4pm at Gleneagles Medical Centre if you are interested. I have signed up for it so can go for this talk after my gynae's visit
happy.gif

hi Roxanne, could you help me update my zone to Pasir Ris. Thanks!

Back