(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Morning ladies! Just had sugar-free bird's nest for breakfast
happy.gif
Nice, just not much taste since no sugar... haha...

Having Jap food for lunch...
happy.gif

ni if u can take no-pay leave that's good
happy.gif

samval be the trail blazer in ur co?? maybe the other ladies also think of it but dun dare? Then they will thank u for it?

suika to clarify, 1st to 4th child will get bb bonus. 1st & 2nd get 3k each, 3rd & 4th get 6k each.

The savings (CDA) account is additional money that the govt will give if u save money for 2nd, 3rd and 4th child until they are 6 yrs old. Cap is 6k for 2nd child and 12k for 3rd & 4th child. Which means that total $ that u can get for 2nd child is potentially 9k (3k bb bonus + 6k CDA) and 18k (6k bb bonus + 12k CDA) for 3rd & 4th child.

sel, blessedmum one of my frens is a teacher too n could take 1.5 yrs NPL leh.. so good hor

janjan hope u're feeling better..

Just went for gynae visit, am going into 14th week now and baby is at 7cm...was moving alot during the scan stretching, showing us his/her back etc. Relieved to see things are fine though can't reconcile how come I am losing weight yet my tummy is expanding!

Dr Joycelyn Wong just shared that she is probably on leave during last 2 weeks of Dec which is probably when I may just pop since my EDD is 03 Jan 2009. Asked me to think if wanna start seeing Dr Caroline Khi instead since she will do the delivery on behalf when she is on leave....both are good gynaes still thinking thinking...no diff in cost since I paid for the package already...

sperzz: issit? do the sisters come to the ward daily to administer communion for the mother too?

de_luxe: no lah, i think not possible for me to take so long ML. hmm...i stay at home for the whole week and so bored. was so glad that i'm back to work now
happy.gif

samval, I am not very sure (me buddhism). The sister did visit me once when I am discharging as I am feeling depression when in the hospital, the nurse asked the sister to come to talk to me. But I do heard that the sister also pray for the mother when giving birth. u can call the hospital to check. Really I like MtA. The nurses there are really friendly n caring. During the 3 days stay there I feel very gd, nvr once I heard them scolding and talk loudly to the mother. And when u need their help, they come quickly to u..... So most properly I will chose MtA again.

sperzz: thank you so much for the nice info
happy.gif
really makes me feel good. i will consider Mt. A also. need to talk with hubby/gynae first & see how. thanks.

Hi Chere, perhaps it was Dr Wong's recent decision, maybe you can check with her at your next visit. For me being first time mum, I think I may just pop during Christmas so better to have gynae around, otherwise I will freak out!

hello mtbs
my edd is on 20 jan 2009 and im currently having really bad breakouts. anyone else facing the same prob? any solution pls?

samval haha... dun think u'll have time to be bored when there's a newborn ard again.. from wat all my frens have told me, it's a mindless routine of feeding and diaper changing...

hi sharon i've been breaking out recently too, dun think there's any solution cuz it's all hormonal!

Hi all MTBS!
Just back from the scan this morning! Saw baby again! and its so much more in detailed! haha!
Can see baby moving around, wiggling her little fingers, stretching her small little arms, and even bouncing off her back...HA! My hubby was so amazed by the bouncing..
Even the sonographer said the baby is very active and chuckles at times when she saw the baby doing her little actions.
Have got back my results for NT scan lioa.. but not v sure how to interpret.. anyone here knows whats the average ratio for low risk? Anyway will have to wait for Thurs for my gynae to interpret..
happy.gif

hey de_luxe, i also have been breaking out.. not going to do anything about it!

for confinement, my mum will be doing it for me, as she lives nearby only. Seems like my EDD keeps pushing forward, earlier... still keeping my fingers crossed that it wont be earlier anymore!!!

I have been for the TMC hospital tour liao.. TMC seems qte ok lah. Doing reno now.. some of the wards already done up and really qte nice
happy.gif
so hopefully by next year, it would be better

but do agree the delivery/ birth suits not very nice. but still ok lah for me.

anyone doing any pre natal massages?
i was told only safe after 1st trimester so my whole body is just aching for a massage now. any recommendations?

Hi Mummies,

If you are interested to order Blue Egg Milk Bags, let me know

Am consolidating orders now..

If interested, pls PM me...Thanks

Intro on Blue Egg Breastmilk Storage Bags:

They are pre-sterilised and meant to ease the transport and storage of your precious breastmilk. These milk bags are designed with zip lock feature and enable easy sealing. It does not require wire-ties, additional clips or rubberbands. The self standing feature also make it easier for you to store in your freezer upright and helps save the storage space. You can also indicate your name and date/time on the milk bag that you have expressed before you store in the freezer. This breastmilk storage bags can also be an ideal gift for new mothers to encourage breastfeeding!! Try it out today

Features:

Pre-Sterilized
Freezer Safe
Easy Sealing
Leak Proof
Capacity storage up to 250ml (8oz)
Broad base to enable self-standing
Double Layered
FDA approved material used (100% safe)

Will advise payment mode once orders are confirmed.

You can either opt for postage or self collect at designated meetup points

mtbs.. thought ystdy was the worst ever ms. but today was worse.... i almost puke.. but still nothing come out.

i try as much as i can not to take dimante. scared will develop a reliance on it. so far only take it when i really really cannot tahan, and its usually in the middle of the night. haha.. cos it causes drowsiness.. then i sleep already will forget abt the night sickness.

my fren shared with me that her 2 kids both she never go for epidural. she took refuge in the water tub instead. and she says that water really can help to relief pain. now i'm tempted to do the same too. unfortunately, i think only TMC has got water tub for mummy to soak during contraction until she is ready to deliver. and i'm not sure if there's any charge for using the facility. any of you out there has any idea?

sperzz: No. i dont know the gender yet. The lady said its still too early to say.. i tink actually she can see if she wants to zoom in.. but she didnt..
I didnt wait v loong cos mine was supposedly the first one at 830 am. but i didnt go in until abt 9am.. by the time i came out abt 940, there were many mums waiting outside liao.. so maybe for u there would be a slight waiting time bah

Hi ladies!!!

Just came back from my 12th week scan! Went for some kind of down syndrome test and baby appears to be in the normal range for everything and we manage to know baby's gender!!!

Yeah yeah... It's a boy! Can see the pokey thing very clearly! The songrapher's really good! When I told my gynae and nurse they were like "wow can see that early?!!" Manage to hear baby's heartbeat too... OMG amazing...
happy.gif
The wierd thing is, from the start of the pregnancy I somehow know its a boy and have told hubby the feeling... Haha he was amazed too!

Hi nova, Congrat! must be happy that everything is going well...

Can i check with you if ur MS went away on the 12th wk?

morning ladies,
me no MS for the past 3 days liao and never take the anti-vommitting med. hmm..dunno anything wrong? sigh, better stop thinking negatively
sad.gif

also, me no more breast tenderness and pain. now i'm coming to 10 weeks. anyone still have breast pain or is it fading??

Samval, I'm in my 10th week, and dun experience any MS at all also. For the past I only feel bloated and sore breast. I dun feel as sore nowadays as compared to previous weeks.

Sometimes I also can't help but worry if the baby is fine. Trying to think positively. Can't wait to go for my next review on Monday.

novakido,
congrats leh.. so fast u know the gender liao... good good.. u can start shopping for bb things le...

i also hv a feeling that it's gg to be a boy... dunno my instinct zhun or nt... bt i prefer a girl leh.. the clothes so cute... hehe...

hope,
my MS is gone for many days le (@12w4d now).. bt still got the urge to puke if i hav no breakfast and if i eat too much for dinner... before that, i had no appetite and can puke all day round...

samval,
the breast tenderness is so much better now.. not tat painful liao... so happy that life is returning to normal.. can enjoy till the bulge is out...

Thanks ladies! Ya! Was a huge surprise cause never expect to know the gender so soon leh... The sonographer showed us the pee pee only nearer to the end. When she said its a boy, dunnoe why started tearing leh.

<font color="0000ff">Sel</font> Maybe leh if you got the wierd feeling and somehow cannot describe it hehe... maybe!!!

<font color="0000ff">Hope</font> My MS is somehow slightly better but still have not gone away yet
sad.gif
Still puke this morning but its either I ate too much or because of the heat... Hope yours go away soon and I hope for mine too!
sad.gif
My sis in law was telling me give myself soem more time till about 14weeks...

hi nova, mind to tell me ur age.. i want to see how accurate is the chinese gender predictor chart. =).. becoz according to the chart, most of the female age 30, will get a girl this yr..=)

I suspect mine will be a girl too.. but hubby wants a boy leh

My MS seems to subside... so a bit worried.. not appetite starts to come back.. not as bad as the past few weeks. although i still vomit once a while, not sure if it's psychological though..my hubby always said i like to pretend to puke

hope: me also a bit worried...anyway i just puke alot out. all my BF gone liao
sad.gif

do you all feel that once aft puking, you feel much better and less nausea?

novakido: wah, congrats! tears of joy lah
happy.gif
i also hope can see the gender by 12th week. you all go for what kind of scan that can see one? NT scan issit?

samval,
poor thing, puked again... hv some milo or some light snack bah.. after puking, really feel slightly better.. dunno it's just psychological effect..

nova,
hope that my instinct is accurate bah.. think hubbie wld like a boy too.. haha... boy cheaper la.. no need to buy so many clothes/bags.. my fren's 14mth old told her mum that it's a didi.. see if her words are right...

So nice to hear that MS is subsiding for some of you, mine is still on at full force. I think I will ask Dr Ho for medication already, cannot tahan anymore.

I plan to take no pay leave till September and return to school in Term 4...or maybe I'll just be on leave till 2010! We'll see how it goes lah.

Hope: can check for me? me born 1969 Oct leh, hubby &amp; friends tell me it's girl but i feel abt same preg exp as 1st boy.

oh ya, I heard if boy can confirm earlier coz got the "extra" thing, once can see it means boy (unless like my fren, who actually saw a finger &amp; got a surprise)

hi ladies i'm back....after taking mc yest for the flu n guess what...my PC is sick....hahaha now using a temp PC to work on

samval: i've stop taking that med for quite a while now

de_luxe: so meaning all will get $$ la just 2nd child onwards got the extra saving part to do issit?

novakido: can see gender already? that's fast....i'll be going nxt wk hopefully i'm able to see mine too....

haha...samval, u also think i quiet these few days huh....coz last week on mc 2 days ma, then come back got stuff to do...i read the forum but just never post thread, coz suddenly i feel myself out of you guys chat here...

sel: me also leh, i got a feeling that its a boy also...dunno why. we still have another month to go before we knw the gender. my colleague said by 16th weeks, should be able to knw but confirm only at the tmc detailed scan. btw, the detailed scan at TMC will be $107.00.

hi bluen, it's such a pity to change gynae. Really felt comfortable with Dr Wong. Our EDD only 3 days apart and i heard 38 weeks considered full term already so there's a chance to pop during end Dec. Me first time mum too.

JS, you mean water birth available in s'pore? i suah koo never heard b4.

anyway gave birth in TMC 1999. Not very nice experience. the nurses there keep selling things (when i had prob BF) like nipple shield, nippple cream etc etc instead of giving real useful help.

stayed there slightly more than a week coz son got jaundice. but after so many days in hospital in the end still had prob after discharge got to see lactation consultant at 2 other hospitals.

hope the team there have "upgraded" after so many years. but i'm not going back there anymore.

JS: wow you can take so long leave ah? envy envy
sad.gif
was telling the mummies here if i take long leave, i'd probably lose my job liao.

you now how many weeks? i think better ask your gynae for med for the MS. better to take and eat proper meals rather than don't take med and keep puking and cannot eat at all.

sel: the thought of any hot drinks makes me puke leh. so now just keep drinking orange juice or ribena. and i puke orange juice its worst cos the juice is sour + my gastric juice etc
sad.gif

suika: NT plus detailed scan is $250? that's ex. might as well go for the OSCAR.

mercs: yo, i also wanna know is NT scan included in the package and how much if its not?

Novakido,

What kind of test did you go throught for the down syn? Is it the ultrasound with the blood test or the with withdraw the liquid from the baby. Cos tomorrow I will see my gyne and do the test.

mercsboy
i was at philips showroom in the morning la. am looking for the dual pump, saw the single electric one too.

<font color="0000ff">Hope</font> My hubby checked too! I'm suppose to have a girl hehe but its a boy!
happy.gif
I'm 28 this year but for my girlfriend it was quite chun hehe... but I also dunnoe leh, I find the gender is base on the guys X or Y sperm ya? Dunnoe why got that prediction for gals hehe, should predict for guys ma! As for me, I prefer boys and hubby prefers girls, hehe of course as long as the baby's healthy no matter the gender also happy lor...

<font color="0000ff">Samval</font> Ya lor Samval, its the NT scan I think where they measure the spine one, but it feels like a normal scan. I think for baby boys easier to see coz got that thing poking out, but if girl slightly harder. They were saying if its a boy its a boy, but if on the scan its a girl still have chance its a boy hehe...

<font color="0000ff">Sel</font> My friends son also said his mummy's baby in the tummy also boy leh, but in the end girl... He was so disappointed cause he really wants a didi to play with
sad.gif
Boy still can dress up wor hehe...

<font color="0000ff">suika</font> Ya lor, so fast we were surprised too, thought only about 4 and a half months then can see... But I guess baby is developed and was in a good position and the sonographer's really good ba, even the gynae was surprise so early can see baby's gender.

samval, my detailed week 12 scan will cost me $360. how come it's so ex? need to pay that amt when i do my blood test in week 12, then go back 2 days later for the scan. hmmm....

i cannot take hot drinks too... always craving for iced drinks...

kellie, i dun think water birth is available in Sing. in TMC, you get to soak in the tub, but when birthing, you need to be back in bed.

novakido - congrats! you must be so happy! can shop online and deliver to your place... it's so cheap in the US!

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Meiqi</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Samval</font>, the scan in SG cheap lor, the scan here in USA is $400 USD leh...
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Snow</font>, its the U/S test with blood taken... They measure the fluid accumulation behind the neck of the baby (Neural Translucency)...

<font color="0000ff">Trima</font> Yeah lor, but I guess further into the trimester ba, now hor still pukey no mood to shop manz... After everyone knows their gender we shall next discuss on buying stuff ya!!!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Rachel</font> Thanks for updating the chart!

novakido
congrats! i oso teared when i came to know of my #1's gender. the tears just came naturally and i looked at my hb the 1st thing when the sonographer pointed to us the birdy =p

novakido - do you have to fork out for the scan costs out of your own pocket, or are you covered by insurance? i will be going to the US soon, and would like to know the costs involved for my checkups there.
happy.gif

kellie ,there are few versions of the chinese gender prediction chart.. anyway.. based on ur age, and May conception, it's a boy!! =)

Back