(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

me want to close shop b4 30yr old. xpink: u very brave leh, want 11 kids???!?!?!?! imagine having to go thru 11 times?!!! omg. cant imagine.

suika/mercs/apr: sorree.. guess a lot of us in the same age group :p

miaiko: bb kicking vigorously.. mebbe he likes kohi like mummy =p

aiyo but sometimes i will start to think, if im not a mummy now, what will i be doing?
i think i change boyfriends like mad?
LOL!

mmm... actually good thing abt having children early is tat the mummy still have stamina and recover faster...

i have some friends nearly 30s, reached a stage whereby intending to have their old age spent overseas, without children... maybe reached a age whereby the mentality has changed and without children will be better alraedy...

samval: i am sure i reaching 70kg! next check-up sure 70kg already lar. all the fats at the bottom half of the body. blame it on a sedentary job!

gelato : ya i think so too!
i hope i still have the energy to entertain her after NB come out.

ni : ya. but my hubby told me leh, "u want stitch below 11 times????"
the thought of stitching below 11 times make me "NONO! I DONT WANT ANYMORE"
gosh.

sus/suika/mercs/apr - heehee.. we are in the same age group. but Apr, the rest of us are having our first child...so in that sense, u r still a younger mummy.

hahaha,
gelato, i think we should not compare weight in this way, we should state how many we gain, kekeke!
agree with you that we should pay more attention to the big one because they are the one who already understand lots of things.....
i always tell my girl abt her mei mei and we sometimes sign together for mei mei.....
my big one doesn't like to be call baby liao, she always says she is jie jie
happy.gif

oh, one more thing to share..... when u give birth to the 2nd or 3rd one, buy a gift for your older one.... anything (can be cryon, story book, sticker, etc) den s/he will not feel left out because everybody is buying for mei mei or di di. and if possible, bring her shopping one of these day and ask them to chose a gift for the mei mei or di di. this will strengten the bonding between siblings (wat i read)

mo3 : having a didi. actually got meimei also but i miscarriage my twin girl during 2nd month++ cos i got knock down by someone at marina sq.
but at tat time, i din know im having twins although my girl keep telling me there's meimei and didi inside my stomach.

kamy, so happy to hear that i'm younger mummy, kekeke..... thanks, thanks!!!
actually i'm also in another forum and everybody there call me auntie april1.

april1 : ya, i did buy a gift for my elder gal, told her didi gave her, but she's still jealous. I guess, the attn we give is very impt too... =)

xpink: I'm sorry to hear that... but still very fortunate that didi survives. didi will be a very strong boy.
but come to think of that, it's really quite dangerous during the 1st trim, any knock can be serious.

april1 : yaya i just heard from my friend also! so im thinking to use this method.
keke.
my girl keep wanting us to call her baby, she's very very very easily jealous type.

kamy : ya lor! cos my gynae say he tried to detect my twin girl but always cant see. den can only see the umbilian cord. but at least still got 1 survive. hehe

xpink: I remember few mths back, some1 mentioned being pushed by some ladies in Marina Sq, is it u? U lost ur BB bec of that fall?

xpink: u r such a strong and positive gal! I admire you leh... it's like no matter what happens, u always see things in the positive light! ^^

hi all! just got back home..
went eat ba chuo mee w boss just now

wow.. xpink: u r a v brave and young mummy leh!!

me already going to turn 30 in jan!! and just having the first bb

r u gals comparing weight now ah?! its v sad wan lor.. everytime go gynae ..want to weigh but afraid to know how much i have put on... now already more than halfway mark to 70kg liao.
sad.gif

blessedmum: I've been thinking about the Bedok Blk 85 bak chor mee lately! But it's kinda out of the way for us to go all the way there for a bowl of noodles. Let's see if my craving gets so strong I'll make hubby drive down one night. Hahaha

kamy & miaiko : aiyo! u make me blush leh.
we are all brave mummies ok!

ni, sperzz : ya! my gynae say cos the twin girl is hidden somewhere so very weak. but my gynae say, even i nv kena knock down by someone, the bb might not survive also.
but its all fated la.
cos me & my hubby side got no history of having twins baby. so im quite surprise tat i had twins before.
haha.

ni : my gynae say de. cos flow out the foetus and my gynae took it.

Samval : yup. at least i had 1 with me!

ju : the bb flow out herself from my below. i din know it was a foetus. cos it looks like having heavy menses mucus kind. den at the same time im at my gynae there to do a check up cos having pain. so my gynae say i had a miscarrige.

aft comparing weight, now u all comparing age?? me oldest lah... hehe...

xpink : twins are more vulnerable, glad that didi survive. i can't imagine what you hv gone thru, you're indeed very brave & positive.

xpink: it's a blessing at least u managed to keep 1....but that time gynea no tell u the other survived meh?

xpink: HUH!!! tat's quite a sudden news to u then. gd think u still hv another.

nowadays pp really dun care who they bump into.. and the walk w/o looking... sigh.. hope our children will b polite n open eyes big big when walking ard.

blessedmum: Oh, there's bak chor mee @ railway mall? Yes, will check it out some day. Hehe

xpink_xuanx: Glad all's good now and you're such a positive happy mommy.
happy.gif

ange:
me & hb also regulars of the bak chor mee down there lei...haha
maybe we can meet there for a bowl one of the nites huh..... hahaha

gelato : hehe thanks
happy.gif

suika : my gynae din even tell me there's twins. he only say he saw 2 umbillian cord but he say maybe tat one is kuku bird not umbillian cord. den he nv really go ahead to double confirm also. until i had a fall and bb flow out den he say i actually had a twins but maybe hidden somewhere in my womb or behind the didi so he cant detect or something.
i don really understand what he say, my hubby eventually cant accept what my gynae say. cos like make no sense at all?
but still accept it lor cos what to do?
at least still manage to survive 1 baby.

xpink: mayb that time it's too early for him to confirm? but think again they shd b able to know coz u'll see 2bb forming inside us instead of 1 mah....nvm dun think abt that now....let it go n take good care of urself now

ju : ya! some more those ladies nv even appologise to me despite that i keep cursing them.

Ange : me stay bedok leh! but not near 85.
hahaha.

ni: Not too sure wor. I thought they only open @ night? Haven't been there in ages. The last time I went they were closed for renovation and I was so disappointed.

Back