(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

ni: joking la...please dont stop asking me when..wakakaka...

suika: she want year end baby leh...for me...i dont want to kana CNY...

sperzz: heehee that's y i no wan my kid's BD to fall on holidays....very lugi 1 lor....like if CNY then ppl will oni give 1 angbao n value still abt same

ni, no leh, Delia present had the same value as Damien Xmas present. btw, I also not gg to celebrate my kids bday anymore.

bbstarlet: try after another 2mths like that ba....coz now it's gonna kana CNY period again if u TIO lah

but sperzz, christmas eve baby is special, I find. I am quite happy that ashley is born on 31 dec. Only problem is she is the youngest in school, unless she goes to sch with John
happy.gif
then she will be 1 day older..haha

for mummies with babies born in dec, are you going to send them to playgroup next year (2011) when they turn 2?

just have a quick browser of 2 pages...can't catch up..it's been long time since few mth ago, I came in...

<font color="119911">cherryale</font>,
yr end bb got lot of advantages too. eg some places charge kid above 3 yr old..so if one bb born yr end, that's mean dun need to pay.... how's everyone bb?? must be hawking eye on them right....

<font color="119911">mercboy</font>,
my boy born one day after cny. luckily, CL not free to come...so delay 2 wks... but think admitted to hospital during 2nd day of CNY night might have charge more than normal day.

<font color="119911">Miyuki1</font>,
some of the mummy dun pump when latch on. but some still pump. it depends on individual. cheers..jiayou in yr moo moo....

<font color="aa00aa">suika</font>,
when kid bd fall during holiday, gd and bad. one can save $$, dun need to buy party stuff and distribute. gd excuse...

morning ladies. i have to rant again. paiseh. cannot post on fb, so this is my only avenue of letting it out man!

mil called this morning, wanting to speak to hb only, den hb driving of cos i pick up mah.. she so secretive i can sense something wrong. so hb called her back, den true loh, she called for $$$. actually my hb gives her a comfortable amount every month already. this time she is calling on sil behalf! to get $500 for the daughter yearly insurance instalment!

but wait..... know what? she just bought iphone loh! got $$$ to buy iphone no $$$ to buy insurance for daughter! i was really pissed! not that we dun have the $$ to lend, but is really buay gam wan to lend loh! this kinda pple dun deserve help at all one loh, if u noe ur daughter insurance is only to be due for payment, why spend on iphone!

then i told hb dun lend, he shouted at me leh! sob! he shouted that we very "fan"! like wtf loh! is ur family who comes with so much trouble. not my sis come for u for $$$ leh!

vvvvvvv pissed this morning

ni, cool down....I also very pissed with my IL side too. But wat can we do rite, no matter wat HB will still help their family out even if he know wat really happen. They will think that we r very calculative on all this issue and will tell u that all this ppl r his family member.

but its like we just paid FULLY for her daughter holiday trip! then now insurance also we have to pay! why not i use this sum for my OWN son's expenses!? even if buy toys i also happier! why not her daughter change parents to be us lah. the fact is i pissed that she cannot provision for her expenses! yearly insurance is not like u noe last min de loh. u noe if beforehand, still buy a stupid iphone!

ni: cool down....guys r always like that...and most likely it's his sis who's making use of this situation....where's her own hb? vanished in the air?

sperzz &amp; ni: they all same surname 1 mah....wad r we lah.... my hb always thinks i'm eyeing on his $ lor everytime take $ from him on this n that but towards his own family he everything oso snatching to pay...shit lor pay liao in the end oso i fork out to settle the card

ni, HB will always think that we r calculative. If I am in ur position, I will also pissed off. Some pple are like this, they only care abt themselve first, and somemore she know ur HB will not be some ren xin not to pay for niece insurance and if ur MIL open mouth ur HB sure wont reject.

but really very very very very angry leh! not that i gey gao the $500! but.... aiya! pissed! i think i need to jump into the pool to extinguish my anger of flame!

ni: think sperzz is right lor, even u shout and scream, the guy will always think paying for their family is a norm... but i first time heard mother pay for daughter insurance, shouldn't it be the other way round ? Haizzz...

looks like the mood not right today hor ? I wanted to ask anyone interested in JG holiday programme... 4 mummies get 20% discount... Just PM me to arrange...

sperzz: the guys wun bother abt those stuffs 1 lor

ni: like that no wonder lah....shd b ur hb feels that she's a single mother so try to help more ba

ni: piangz...yr SIL also not zi dong one lor...she very young only is it...
dont understand what this kind of ppl thinking...
my side is my sis &amp; BIL...also problematic one...damn sian...i can understand that..
my own mother also biased one...treat BIL nicer although my hubby really did put in effort..

ann, I am interested but then I not sure can take leave or not bec my boss is in oversea holiday now. I can only confirm on next Tue. Can wait till that day?

ok, the class is 9am to 11am, so I intend to take half day leave for the whole week... total 2.5 days and at least I show face in office lor... i see got how many mummies first... if just 2 of us, then we won't get the 20% discount...

ni/mercs: so we more or less in the same shoe... my side also got problematic case, my BIL going through divorce now and have a 2yr old girl... headache headache...

ann: ni and I have signed up last week for the 9-11am class for JG. but we are going for the beach theme. Which theme are you going for? Let's do it together.. BEACH theme..2nd week

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.
Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For infants 6 month old up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 35

Pls PM me if u keen. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

ni, I can understand as sometimes I will complain about hb's family and he will be unhappy too. Unfortunately, he is also in a difficult position esp since his mum is the one asking on behalf of the sis. Take care, dun be too angry, or else will lead to wrinkles.

I am so happy now, something that I thought has no chance of happening may have a chance of happening now. Pray hard that I will get it!

ni, good that you have cool down. hehe, u know I am very mean, told hb he cannot lend his brother anything that belongs to me or are presents from me which include wii, cameras etc..haha. I said I would stick my name on those things.

thank you thank you, I will know by end of this week whether i can get it!

sperzz, thank you!!!! in a way, I got one confirmed already, now if the second can be confirmed by end of the week, I will have the bonus of choosing either one. Not bad from a situation that has no option to a choice
happy.gif
Thank God and all your well wishes!

Good morning mummies! Wow, we are really quiet these days...

Ni: Cool it, hope u r feeling better today. Look at it this way - you married a good man who would at least look after his family.

ni, hopefully ur MIL only ask ur HB again. BTW insurance Premium can delay for abt 1mth to pay. She no $$ this mth then pay next mth lor

ni: nxt mth then think of another reason again lor....dun worry lah if ur hb no wana lend/give he sure will comes up w a reason to her

Back