(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

DaddyToBe >ya,the avent pump is $279.actually i wanted to go toa payoh sales this sat,but
was thinking most likely only e pump gt discount.the avent package at taka still bundled with
those milk store containers which i tink quite good.

suika >ya i know,saw ur post.thanks .but the 1 is for manual.the IQ electric 1 can be converted
to manual pump as well.jus called the 1st few yrs,the IQ uno electric costs $279,nothing bundled
together.same price as taka

Zill: mine oso $800 for normal, as for c-sec i forgotten liao...no come to my mind on that before :p
had always thought my boy can comes out naturally

suika (suika) ya,cos I m news in this company.. will ask them ba when my bb about to delivery.. Now worries is the cover up la.. nobody at the moment will cover my job.. as all here is working different thing.. haiz..

suika: japan expenses very high ok...postpone 1st lor...go for a short one 1st la...but must be within these 2 mths...certify from gynae...

mercsboy: mine cannot bring over so must finish up everything....ur colleague can cover for u? that's good at least u no hv to worry on losing ur job

giggler: aiya...he oni says after delivery go during ML lor.....say till so easy...wan go oso must got $ what %#*%&

babystarlet: if same price den go for the bundled 1....

Jesline : You married very young? still schooling that time? Sorry for being KPO... =P

Giggler : i can't rem where i read that from, it was 6/7 years ago...hehe... anw, my then gynae say it's nonsense. haha...

mercsboy: nvm liao lor....now i've already see very open on my HM too liao....during my 1st tri was so upset but happy now got my boy liao la

cjteng: now till ur EDD still got some time mah they can get in a temp at most to cover u

me also be taking my ML after give birth. i think in office more safe than at home. office got alot of mummies to guide me and alot of drivers to send me to hospital if really in labour..
if at home, must wait for hubby to come back..

gelato: me ROM at 21yrs... chinese traditional wedding when 23... (that time studying RMIT degree at SIM lor)

giggler: yr mum also stay near Gek Pok... we can have a small gathering there.. hee hee

my gynae told me that the max of c-sect is 4 lei....maybe that apply to me only.. not too sure....

suika, go somewhere near first lah, put jpn later.

Jesline, ya, we can have a small gathering at Gek Poh.
happy.gif
I go back to my parents' place for dinner every nite. Some gynae are more cautious ba?

Jesline : It was my childhood dream to get married at 23 cos i scared if too old take wedding photos not pretty... keke... but it didn't materialise. =)

aiyo...so good u all married young then can start family earlier, next time kids not so big gap...my best friend 28 yrs old only, her kid already 10 yrs old...

suika (suika) no, they won't hired anyone la.. as we can contract staff.. lucky is.. we still can have the ML.. if not really lugi!!

i'm back! bought the pigeon sterilizer too!.. hehe...

din go lavender though cos too tired liao... cos friend wanted to go plaza sin..

suika, can travel now until about 28 weeks... i'm going kl for short trip mid sept.

giggler / jesline, sure! but weekdays usually will be back oni about 8 pm... weekends depends but most times i'm out....hehe... must advance notice to plan...

suika,
You can travel in the 2nd trimester leh. Just get a travel certificate from your gynae when you want to go. I went to Taipei in my 28th week, with my girl in tow. My hb had to attend a conference, so I gallivanted with my then 2+ YO girl and some Taiwanese friends. Go, go and enjoy first. Hard to travel once you have kids unless you're willing to leave them behind.

sperzz,
You can PM me. Just click on my nick.

hihi everyone.. i juz reach home.. morning went for my detail scan.. baby is normal and healthy.. she is 143mm n weight 255g.. doctor say she very guai inside, so we finish the detail scan less dan 30 min.. when i went back to see my doctor at sun plaza, doctor wanted to let me see baby in 3D.. but in the end, baby is facing upside down.. den cannot see.. haha..

Privileged: Maybe you were too busy to notice... I believe I could feel baby by about 15-16wks... felt sth, but did not really take note. Then when gynae asked me, I told him, I don't know le... but by weeks 17, it happened very frequently, so it was quite obvious that it was baby's movement. Watch out for it during your next quiet moment. =D

Pinkie Pirate: How come book so soon? My clinic says after 34 wks le... I remember for #2, did not even register! Cos I always go on Sat, then abt 34wks was last patient... so nurse says next visit then register... then baby came at exactly 37wks! Just gynae tell hospital, this is my patient! Hahaha... after went in then hubby go and register. PD, I'm not sure, many there... my gynae assigned for my gals... but in the end, I did not follow up with either... cos gals very healthy, no problem.. then I tot no need to go lor... hee hee..

giggler: I'll probably go for epi c-sec... cos hubby says he wants to go in. Both #1 & #2 ended up emergency c-sec... so he couldn't go in.. then he doesn't want to me go for #4 cos he scared dangerous to have too many c-sec... so this may be last one for me lor... epi sounds scary le... but if he's with me, just go for it lor... I also want to witness the delivery.

Finally I bought the pigeon sterilizer set this evening.

I have yet to receive the bath thermometer. Anyone receive already?

Just came back from my gynae visit, I'm having a boy!

Husband is disappointed because he really wanted a girl but I'm just glad that I now know the sex of my baby because I've been dying to go shopping! Now I know what I need to buy!

EmQ,
How come your husband wasn't allowed into your emergency c-section?

I had an emergency c-section too for my son and my husband was there throughout for me once the epdidural was put in. That scared-y cat didn't dare to look over the cloth though...

Hi mummies,

my amnio test came out.
My baby is normal and healthy and 99.9% confirmed that he's a boy!
I'm such a happy girl!
1 boy 1 girl.
I hope my no.3 is a girl again. LOL

hi all

tot i'd share this with all of you. received robinsons mailer: medela elec mini pump with bag and 30s disposable pads for only $247 (robinsons members). but i think this is only a single pump. so my friend says its no so worth it. cos double pump cost ard $200 plus also
happy.gif

can't wait for my detailed scan. 2 more weeks to go... counting down

thanks dazed & Privileged!
most likely not travelling ba....coz can't afford to let anything happen to my baby....if not dun noe how to face my PIL...see la they no bother abt me but yet everything i do must make sure they no hv the chance to blame me on things....haizzz

xpink: congrates!!! at least finally everything's ok now no need to worry n can start shopping liao....

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>ChongBB</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>NY</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Miaiko</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Giggler</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cjteng</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Faz</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Fiona87</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Dazed</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Roland Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>belacan</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jesline</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Law Hoi Yan</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>EmQ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Prof Thsm KF </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kee Wei Heong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Meiqi</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>ZiLL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Teo Pek Kim </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Jersherm</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Beng </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Babystarlet</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Earlness</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>sus</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>piyobaby</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>gelato</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. TC Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Msdandan</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr JP Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Tumble</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>jasmommy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Showy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Cheekygirl</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

*newly join MTBs, pls address your details to me so that i can capture easily and add on to our growing list!

hi, has anyone got good feedback of sevices from GPLS confinement or Bliss confinement. Need to engage CL from one of them. thanks!

wow, long time no see, how the mummy list has grown!

rachel thanks for updating: my bb is girl! edd still same at 1 jan, luckily govt back date incentive to 17 aug, otherwise might just miss by a small margin haha

Mummies: tot want to share something with u all...u know this shop called CK which can be found anywhere? They sell nursing bra at $3.90 leh...but i bought it in chong pang CK la, only 1 design which is pink...but nursing bra only at $3.90 still worth to buy rite? so if u all got pass by can check it out...
and those mummies if got go JB City sq, there is this shop call Grace maternity, they sell nursing bra (claimed triumph brand) at RM$37.90.. its still cheap lor compared to sg. but only 1 colour. they have other branches in Pelangi also. FYI...

zill &amp; suika &amp; mercsboy : thanks!
yup im relieve now.
hehe
actually be4 confirm gender, i alrdy start shopping. =x
heng ah! it din gone wasted. LOL

mercsboy : huh? i din know CK sell nursing bra also. must go chiong and see liao.

xpink_xuanx, congrats! i'm so looking forward to my ds in 1.5 weeks... i want to shop!

mercsboy, really huh. will go see see then, so cheap leh...

ladies: John little having 20% discount. I bought Tollyjoy baby wipes, most of the shopping center no discount except there, 3 tub only $9+ after discount....

dazed : thanks! i'll be visiting my gynae in 3days time. hehe

sperzz : john little every 3months got expo sales so i normally buy from there cos their sales is 20% + additional 20% one.
more wu hua.

very long time no come in to chat.. hee..

me just went for my check up last week. but still couldnt see my bb gender.. hee.. this week i start to feel my bb move... so happy..

oh.. to update the table.. this is my first born.. and most probably going to give birth at mount E...

mercaboy: I also went to CK at Kovan, they also selling the nursing bra....I juz got my bra with the underiwre also cost $3.90....

xpink_xuanx: is it? I went a few time for the expo sale but usually dun find thing very cheap...mayb nxt time will see carefully..

xpink_xuan: i didn realise CK sell nursing bra also until my friend told me...and its pink in colour one...$3.90 only...i think its worth lo, i saw outside sell almost $50 per pc leh...

sperzz: is it pink colour also??

Yesterday at around 12am, i finally feel my baby move!! looks like my baby is night owl lor...afternoon no movement at all...i still asked my hubby to touch my tummy and confirm that my baby is moving!! haha...finally have a feel of it liao..

JS: Cos for emergency c-sec, gynae does GA, not epi, think he says epi takes a while to take effect, etc... safer to go GA... so end up both also GA &amp; hubby can't go in... I know heard from a friend her's was epi c-sec although emergency. 1st one hubby didn't go in as hospital says need prior approval... dunno la... then 2nd one, he didn't dare go in... hee hee..

I doubt my hubby would want to look over the screen... better not to see than faint in there right... hee hee..

Me having a headache again... wonder if it's because it's Sun... hahaha... was feeling better on Fri... then today started again... sigh...

Hi,

I am helping my helping my friend (she just gave birth) to sell away a almost BN CORE Prenatal Heart Listener. She bought it 3 months ago and only used less than 5 times.

Willing to let go @ S$40. Self collection at Hougang area.

Interested parties pls PM me.
happy.gif

Dear all,

I went to "The First Years" (paragon) to buy the Avent manual pump yestd - was told that there's no warranty for manual pump. Hence, it doesn't matter when we buy.

Back