(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

cherry: i find the dresses from chateau de sable very sweet and simple. understated elegance.
laura ashley do have nice dresses.
Ashley can change into tutu skirt for the cake cutting ceremony.

Wow... our thread is really moving very slowly...

cheekygal: You are right about Chateau de Sable. I love the clothes! I'd pop in there everytime I'm at Suntec... but prices not that cheap...

Ni: Great! Yes, much as I hate having an 'outsider' in the house, I have to say they are a great help... esp with an untidy & messy MIL & 3 active gals in the house... it's cool too that dinner is always waiting at the end of the work day, clothes are always washed & pressed, shoes are always clean... hee hee...

cheekygal, i like chateau too
happy.gif
went to the suntec branch already but the salesgal is not v helpful, and always dun have the size
sad.gif
btw, for chateau, the design is evergreen. the shirt and overalls that I bought for #1 when he was 1yr old are still selling in the shop now! Shows that its classic haha.

thanks, will check out laura ashley. Probably go paragon to check out the kids clothes too.

btw, cheekgal, have u read a chinese mag called nu ren wo zui da before? is it good? Seems like a good mag for makeup and stuff..only BIG BIG problem is its in mandarin! I saw sasa selling it but its all wrapped up, so i cant tell whether its the lots of pics little words type. Anyway, i also buy jap mags although i dun understand hehe, cos its mainly pictures so i just see pics plus my elementary jap can figure out most of the time
happy.gif

Hey ladies! Can anyone help me find the link to the birthday banners??
I missed on the ordering, but decided I'd like to get one for each my kiddos =p

cherry: my MIL reads nu ren wo zui da mag and watches the show. i take her nu ren wo zui da magazines to browse and see pics and when something interest me, i ask her to translate to me.
i buy jap magazines too, even though i don't understand jap. the pictures tell thousand words anyway. my fave is Vivi which is often sold out pretty fast.

cherryale: no no...tat is not what i meant all along la...i am not comparing...just envy only and also think u all are very fortunate...
i am contented with what i have now...there is no end to comparing...

and nu ren wo zui da, alot of chinese leh..even teach make up all that also is in chinese...but i do enjoy looking at the pics..sometimes when hb goes kinokuiniya he will buy for me too...but just realize sasa sells the mag too..

cheeky, your mil so hip wan huh, read such mags?? Is vivi nice? next time i shall try. my love for jap mags started when i first visited japan years ago, then after that I continue buying mags like oggi and cancam in kino. But they are mostly the same, show u how to dress up from 1st to 31st day of the month :p

mercs, yah sasa sells the mag too. Is the kino version all wrapped up? I want to browse to see wat they have before buying. Actually i have a fear of chinese words, my brain switchs off the moment i see them.

cherryale: i also "read" jap magazines...i like JJ..but very the ex leh..then end up after reading also throw away so i stop buying le.

kino version also all wrapped up...kino sells $12+ per book...sasa i cant remember how much...

cherry: i also hate chinese words. so hor, make sure the mag hor is simplified chinese leh, if its the traditional chinese hor, wau headache!

mercs, true, then the correct term to use should be I 'see' jap mag...lol. 12+ is cheaper than sasa which is selling for 13+. furthermore i have 10% at kino.

me also like those jap magazines...I'm now crazy about DIY manicure. Going to get those jap magazines for some nice designs. hee..
happy.gif
For me I'm ok with Chinese words but Jap cannot lah...just see pics only...haha..
happy.gif
Cherryale, not bad ah you can still read some basic Jap. You must have learned the language before.

cherry: i used to read cancam when i was younger, switched to vivi coz' it suits me more.

Can cam is more OL plus casual/semi formal style.
Vivi is more casual and wild style
Cutie is street style.

jan > she can customise but her prices not cheap,she quoted me $240 for the cake.when i told my hubby,he gave me the face and commented that " cake only leh,costs so ex,u tink diamond ring ah?"

ladies > any nice western cafe to recommend? plann go for dinner tml nite

babystarlet: so ex.. walao.. my sil custom made a doraemon 3D cake from ecreative then cost $240 we were alr jumping. but thats 3D leh... this one only normal cake with pocoyo picture need so ex ah.. alamak.. then burst my budget liao.

sperzz: i will collect my banner myself tonite, since i need go SK area. will be collecting frm cheekygal too. u wan me to collect ur PL items?? anyone need to collect banner????

Hi All,

<font color="ff0000">Why pay more for the Car Insurance when we can save the monies to buy pretty clothes for our kids / Lot of toys / <u>BEST</u> milk powder in town / send them to the <u>MOST</u> reputable Montessori / bring your kids for holiday / pamper yourself with branded stuffs…..and more.</font>

Car insurance have to be renewed every year, as with most car owners, we do not have the time to approach each and every car insurer for quotations, not to mention going through the fine prints in detail and comparing plans.

Most of us end up renewing our car insurance with the existing insurer and not knowing that we might be paying $200 - $500 more...

By comparing quotations from all 10 Singapore Motor Insurers, we will do a <u>FREE</u> comparison for you with all motor insurance companies in Singapore...insurers that you heard often as well as others that you have not.

For more information, please email me [email protected] with your Car Plate Number/ Policy Applicant Particular / Contact Number for a <font color="0000ff">NO OBLIGATION FREE QUOTE.</font>

good afternoon ladies, hope u had lunch.

any idea what to wear for boy for 1 year old? seems like very hard to find nice clothes leh. anywhere sell long sleeve for babies? just a thought.

helo samval: long time no see u here! is zachary alright already???

i was thinking of chateau too. think boys will look smart in shirt and pants and a little tie

ni, nvr mind. PL things I see when I go collect myself from cheekygal.

ni, can u collect for janjan. Since they work nearer to u.

dazed, u wan ni to collect for u?

ni: when u gg to collect ah? is it tonight? the jojo girl say to text her before u go down wor..

i told her u collecting for me liao. thank you ah..:D

ni, can collect for me please? thanks!

tomorrow JL got sale again... carlson wipes super cheap. and also those want to buy spiffies, also got offer...

jan, me will be at marina sq outlet tomorrow... lunch time chiong with colleagues... haha... wanna meet me there? will prob skip lunch... haha.. or ta bao back to office.

dazed: me as usual, work half day. lunch time gg to meet ex-colleagues for lunch after that will be 'appointment' with JL. i'll probably go after lunch

Hi mummies, I'm a zombie walking around and sp many meetings... last nite Leon got 3 episodes of crying and can't get to sleep... 2am to 3.30am, 4.30 to 5.30am and 6am to 6.30am - everything also dun wan type..., then woke up at 7am as if nothing happened...

Any mummy apply soothing gel for teething ? Does it help ?

Hey mum's, thanks a bundle for the link! Better order soon, as not long to go...the months are passing one by one toooo fast!

hi ann01, yes when baby is teething, teething gel helps, but try to use it as last resort. A few times baby cries at night, after feeding milk and daipers change, if baby is still crying and nothing soothe him, don't even want pacifier, then I will apply dentinox. Almost immediately, baby stops crying and fall back to sleep. give it a try and hope you get some rest tonight!

ann01jan: when kyler teething i also apply dentinox leh...no choice cos he refused to drink milk.
u can try and see whether does it soothe leon?

Back