(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Precious bb - not supposed to let bb's whole foot touch the floor on the jumperoo cos if he lands on his heel or on the whole foot, it can be very painful !! :eek:

Moonbaby: Ni is collating & will be emailing the list of contact & address to all confirmed mummies. I suppose Sperzz will also be advising everyone regarding payment for the food.

Mummies: Can I confirm for the Nestle people to come at 1.30pm? My friend sms regarding some Tupperware recruitment. I'll be calling her to ask more. Appearantly if we 'allow' a recruitment event, Tupperware will provide goodies bag for all attendees. I understand there's no need for a confirm sign up... well, not for me for sure... maybe one of you SAHM/ WAHM might be interested to do some sales? I'm thinking to propose Tupperware pay for the booking of the KTV room (if it's still available)... then we can have food & Tupperware in KTV room. Can also use a corner as BFing area, as it is at Basement 1 & less open. Then the Playmats will be at the function room where we can mingle & the Nutrition talk can take place... hee hee... what do you think?

EmQ: hey.. I will not be going for the gathering coz I had to postpone my gal's immunization jab from yday to coming saturday. sorrie

Miaiko: No problem. Hope to meet you at the next gathering.

Mummies: This is my list but don't think it is the latest. Please check & update if necessary, so that Sperzz can do the final adjustment for catering.

Jan 09 Babies Gathering
13 Jun 09, 12-3pm
Nutrition Talk, 1.30pm

1) sperzz + Delia&Damien
2) ni & kyan
3) flo & victoria
4) cheekgal & Brayden
5) blessedmum + daddy & cayden
6) bb starlet & Crystal
7) sus & daddy + caleb
8) dazed & jiahe
9) Aileng+ shijie & daddy
10) bunny + daddy & matthias
11) Pluff & bb ( :p)
12) shann & babyern
13) Pinkie + ryan
14) Autumn Leaf + Ashley & Edison
15) Ange & Jon
16) Kelly & LeAnn & daddy
17) willting & Juvius
18) Gwen & Tristan
19) janjan & shyan
20) Weiyao + hubby + Aiden
21) Moonbaby + Jiaxuan
22) Precious_bb & Jensen
23) laugh + daddy & Adler
24) bawbaw + Ethan& daddy
25) Pat + hubby + John Andre
26) cheryl83 + kayden
27) Miyuki1 + hubby + son
28) Ashley + hubby + Darius
29) EmQ + Leticia

Kelly/Shahn/nova: so I bought a gd buy lar yippee.. It was a impluse buy, we were walking n he saw one booth selling a carrier think was ergo , asked me if we shld consider a carrier just do a bit of research but the booth very ching chong n quite busy.... Then one of the last booth we visited was selling the beco so we took to look see try try, then wow like not bad loh... Like wat nova said the patterns were damn happening... Hb tried n was quite pleased it covered his beer belly pretty well, and as they say the rest was history...

I kinda like the fact I can nurse my gal in the carrier... Was quite put off by the clips actually but later found it to be quite easy.. My gal enjoyed herself inside the 1st time so I hope it will last... I agree that it has a slimming effect too Kelly...

in office liao... this week morning shift, have to come in early...

emq, i will bring my sis too, ok?

Jan 09 Babies Gathering
13 Jun 09, 12-3pm
Nutrition Talk, 1.30pm

1) sperzz + Delia&Damien
2) ni & kyan
3) flo & victoria
4) cheekgal & Brayden
6) bb starlet & Crystal
7) sus & daddy + caleb
8) dazed & jiahe + sis
12) shann & babyern
13) Pinkie + ryan
15) Ange & Jon
17) willting & Juvius
18) Gwen & Tristan
19) janjan & shyan
21) Moonbaby + Jiaxuan
22) Precious_bb & Jensen
25) Pat + hubby + John Andre
26) cheryl83 + kayden
27) Miyuki1 + hubby + son
28) Ashley + hubby + Darius
29) EmQ + Leticia

good morning ladies! its a brand new week again. sianz! hahaha. but one thing to look forward to.... our gathering on 13 June. So those who have not given me their HP no. pls do so soon ok???

anyway, want to ask ah, the otahs are meant to steam one ah??? i tried the prawn yday, i steam, but seems a bit bit soft leh, i prefer bbq otahs. hahaa

i tried muar otah (prawn) yesterday.
had it on a thick slice of bread.
2540702.jpg

ni : u can heat up the otah in the oven toaster, i usually do so - wrapped in aluminium foil. but dun do tis too often, cos' cooking with aluminium is no good for our health. =P

Flo: My hb loves the carrier too. He will automatically put on the carrier if we are going out. That's why when choosing the design, he told me to get an unisex design. Anyway i got my carrier second hand so no choice.New beco carriers are sooo expensive. My sil is still using the carrier and my niece is about 1year+. SHe will use it when my niece is cranky and wants to sleep when they are out. Anyway flo, do sms me when you are coming. Thanks so much for ordering the otah. Looks yummy

gelato & sus: i love food.
sus: no more GD, u can eat all u like. hehe
the otah is nice, u can try it if u haven't.

there are many different ways of preparing, mercsboy told me she fry an egg and put it on top of otah. it sounds delicious to me.

cheekygal: wah...looks so yummy leh

ni: u steam too long is it...hot hot very nice one...u can steam then fried with egg also..

cheekygal: hehe yup Ive been going to lotsa buffets and eating myself silly after giving birth! And with breastfeeding no worries about putting on weight.. so shiok!

Ah I wanna eat otah toasted in oven now..

galss.. wish to join you all on 13June, but got something on that day
sad.gif

by the way, wanna check have you ladies slimmed down to pre-pregnancy stage yet?

I cannot seem to get into my old clothes yet.. so saddd...
i was told breastfeeding may slim, but the food we take counterbalance. so end up still same - no slim

Laugh : u wanna order more otah? i m short of 2 pkts to make up 20. we're planning to get Yuki to deliver to Tiong Bahru Plaza. =)

ni, I toast the otah in the oven. U need to wrap the otah with Aluminium foil then the outer surface will not be too hard.

junemom : i m back to my pre-preg weight, sometimes lighter than pre preg weight... but hor.... my tummy still not flat.... think i gonna live with it for the rest of my life le.... sob sob...

cheekygal, u got anything from the fair yest. I got 2 Evenflo milkbottle w/o BPA @$2/pc only. I also got the poney jeans for $4/pc. My HB not scold me and still said the jeans so cheap.

wow, as usual.... this thread moving so fast!
talk abt the otah, i think i'll have mine today or tomorrow bah? where is Jolene?

abt baby flipping over. my girl is everywhere.... she is not just flipping but turning, moving, aiyoh, dun know how to describe.
she like to stick her leg and hand out from one side of the cot even with a bumper cot protector..... no matter where u put her down..... she just like to move to that special corner in anyway ^_^

Jan 09 Babies Gathering
13 Jun 09, 12-3pm
Nutrition Talk, 1.30pm
Venue: EMQ hse

1)sperzz + Delia
2) ni & kyan
3) flo & victoria
4) cheekgal & Brayden
6) bb starlet & Crystal
7) sus & daddy + caleb
8) dazed, sis & jiahe
12) shann & babyern
13) Pinkie + ryan
15) Ange & Jon
17) willting & Juvius
18) Gwen & Tristan
19) janjan & shyan
21) Moonbaby + Jiaxuan
22) Precious_bb & Jensen
25) cheryl83 + kayden
26) Miyuki1 + hubby + son
27) Ashley + hubby + Darius
28) EmQ + Leticia
29) Pat, John & daddy
30) Ju, Melody & daddy

Ladies, correct the list if I missed any1 out

oh, and abt pre-preg weight.
something abt me, everytime after birth will be slimmer than pre-preg so when ppl asked me how i lose weight, my answer is "give birth lor" kekeke.
but hor, i'll slowly gain back once i stop BF
sad.gif

bunny : dunno leh... i nvr do anything special, except bfg... but my whole body like tofu... actually i bought a slimming belt few years back (those vibrating kind)... thot of using that to tone up abit, but no time to do... =(

Jan 09 Babies Gathering
13 Jun 09, 12-3pm
Nutrition Talk, 1.30pm

1)sperzz + Delia
2) ni & kyan
3) flo & victoria
4) cheekgal & Brayden + daddy
6) bb starlet & Crystal
7) sus & daddy + caleb
8) dazed, sis & jiahe
12) shann & babyern
13) Pinkie + ryan
15) Ange & Jon
17) willting & Juvius
18) Gwen & Tristan
19) janjan & shyan
21) Moonbaby + Jiaxuan
22) Precious_bb & Jensen
25) cheryl83 + kayden
28) EmQ + Leticia
29) Pat, John & daddy
30) Ju, Melody & daddy

Ladies, correct the list if I missed any1 out

sperzz: my hubby is coming to gathering, i cannot go without the driver. lol
nice meeting u yesterday, thought it was very short while.
i bought huggies ultra diapers, country save clothes detergent and pureen bottle washing detergent.

i also havent lose much weight leh...stuck at 55kg and arms still so flabby and tummy so flabby...
but i dont care liao la...as long can fit in M size i very happy liao.
and i think i got huge appetite lor!

sperzz, wow the jeans s such a good buy. Yippee, Delia can wear the coral top now!
happy.gif

flo, how much is the beco carrier?? Slimming effect...i think i need it
happy.gif

junemom, u have asked the question that I wanted to ask the mummies today. I am still very fat! Especially my tummy. The other day I was doing a presentation and my tummy was sticking out, sigh, cant fit into a lot of my clothes and I dun really want to buy too many new pieces that are bigger in size yet cant squeeze into my old size. Dilemma.

saving money, i intend to save once the GSS ends
happy.gif

april1 : u r so steady! lost more than u gained. but r u very slim to start with? if yes, u better eat more le, else where got strength to carry bb. =P

mercsboy : it's normal for bfg mums to hv huge appetite. my colleagues oso very surprised i eat sooooo much these days... haha...

cheekygal: u so bad!!! make me hungry thou i just had my bfast!! the way u prepared the otah seems so nice!!! drool drool.... =)

sperzz: i think ange + jon cannot make it, if i recalled correctly... there's too much food ah????

regarding: bf-ing and slimming, i think bf-ing did help in losing a bit of weight. thou after pumping i always feel hungry! hhahaha

gelato: i was 60kgs b4 my 1st preggie, and 65kgs b4 my 2nd. i dun think that weight can consider slim hor, kekeke (pai seh)
even now, my hubby said i to heavy..... imagine when i was 72 kgs with a big tummy, ops!!

gelato: ya...that day went makan with hubby family, eat 2 main dishes liao then still stomach feels empty one...the SIL was like "wah, so big appetite"...wahaha

wahh i feel like the heavyweight here... i was 63kg at 8th month, and suddenly boom 4kg to 67kg the final month. Now stuck at 59kg, my pre-preg was 51kg..
so disheartening..

i tot jan'09 mummies oni eat a lot while they were preggie......
wah, i find makan kaki liao..... another group that like good food. me and me frens always say,'what can beat good food and good company' hehehe

Total: we got 29 mummies and 13 daddies. I think 35pax shld be enuff as usually caterer will cater more food.

Jan 09 Babies Gathering
13 Jun 09, 12-3pm
Nutrition Talk, 1.30pm

1)sperzz + Delia
2) ni & kyan
3) flo & victoria
4) cheekgal & Brayden + daddy
6) bb starlet & Crystal
7) sus & daddy + caleb
8) dazed, sis & jiahe
12) shann & babyern
13) Pinkie + ryan
15) Ju, Melody & daddy
17) willting & Juvius
18) Gwen & Tristan
19) janjan & shyan
21) Moonbaby + Jiaxuan
22) Precious_bb & Jensen
25) cheryl83 + kayden
28) EmQ + Leticia
29) Pat, John & daddy

april1 : if u r tall, tis weight is ok. i m still amazed at u losing so much weight, isit all due to bfg? =)

mercsboy : me too. that day during lunch, i finished up every grain of rice (i normally can't finish), & after that, still complain hungry, went back to my desk to eat cookies.... my colleagues all opened their eyes BIG BIG... haha...

cherry: You are sooo slim oredi. You are a mother of two and you can fit into size S leh.. but ni and I can't. Remember?!?!? Hee!

ni: same here. I have been sitting on my savings and slimming plans. I told my hb.. must save.. must save for LeAnn.. then after that i saw something nice, I'll buy for her. Sigh! Somemore no mid year bonus. Die! Slimming worst! Keep on eating and eating.

ni: How's Kyan's first day at IFC?

gelato: me @ 168cms. i can't give all the credits to BF, a lot of ppl says i lose so much because i didn't jing bu during CF. i bought so many things for CF and i think i oni touch 10% of it. I'm the type that will chin cai, i even eat KFC and McD during CF. i can't really take 'BU', is to heaty for me lor. i eat/drink anything but alcohol as advised

kelly, I not only sit on my saving I even eat into my saving liao. Yest I went to the motherhood fair I dared not look at the gal's clothes at all. Juz that I need to get bottom for Delia then I get the poney bottom for her. I already assured my Hb I will only get the washing powder n bottle cleaning liquid only.

april: my height is same as yours. :)

ni: the otah i prepared is easy and fast.
i was thinking i can eat it for snack in office. but my office don't have toaster.

Back