(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

hi fabbie, thks for sharing... Ur ger so cute
happy.gif
did u take up this Xmas promo? Cos Im quite interested but concern if the weather not good how? cos Dec is rainy season... Still pondering to have indoor or outdoor photography service

hi mummykhoo
thanks thanks.. nope i didnt take. cus i just took their nov package. if im getting again. i think my hub is going to nag at me.. hahaa..

Im not really very sure about that. maybe you would like to drop them a email? their will let you know the answers.. =) their email is [email protected] ^___^ i find that their photographs are very nice. so help them to promo hehe

fabbie,
V nice photos!!!
happy.gif
Where are they taken? Clarice looks so "sexy" in her bikini.
happy.gif

Jowinbb,
I am ordering on 7 Dec. Usually they'll call us up for immediate delivery. Should be by 14 dec ba. I hope to distribute finish.

Hi Snowger,

I have pm u my order, let me know when and how to pay.. thanks so much!! =)

Jowinbaby..

I'm staying in the east, how do you want to collect?? =)

Gerry,
Orders noted.
happy.gif
Will email u once we hit $250 worth of orders.

Jowinbaby,
still got Ypg leh. She oso stay in East.
happy.gif

ypg,
ur HT order lar. STill with me mah. Cos jowinbb ask who stay in East coming to collect HT from me. So got u lor... U still got additional orders?

jakes bday on friday!!so fast...all our babies turning one!!

i feel like his bday more like for adults..haha....no babies joining him...only those big kor kor and jie jie around him...

Mommies...

Wanna ask, have you teach the baby to brush teeth?
Seems like my boy hates tooth brush, everytime we wanted to brush his teeth, he will strugle.. Haiz.. what should I do.
He still have 4 teeth so far... coming out 2 soon.

Hi Gerry
Great. Thanks. Me also in Bedok.
You help me get from Snowger ok?

I will send my orders to snowger soon

Today super busy settling alot of things..

Gerry,
Haig rds are only weekends leh when I visit my grandma. It's pretty near Parkway. Just let me know ok? Usually is late afternoon I will go.
happy.gif

So I put ur collection pt as Haig Road ya?

Hi ladies
a busy and tired day for all of us... Some mummies wondering what i posted on FB status. Well, Ashlynne contacted HFMD and discovered yesterday. We had a day disinfecting the house and toys. Had to settle all her coming Sat's 1st party, cancel her party venue etcetc...N postpone everything till she recover to celebrate again.

Sad.. but no choice...
happy.gif

Snowger,

Haig Rd nearer for me... =) yeah I'll collect from there.. late afternoon is good for me... Thanks!!

Jowin..

Can I'll collect for u.. =)

Healthy Time Spree:
So happy we hit $250 worth of orders (total retail price), so you gals can start paying me liao. I will drop you all an email with regard to the payment.
happy.gif

Fabbie,
The pics are v nice! where was the shoot done?

Jowin,
Pray that Ashlynne will recover fast fast! and enjoy her 1st birthday!

Jowin,
hope Ashlynne recovers soon... take care of urself too, when the lil one is down, us parents are also tired out..how did ashlynne contact HFMD fm?

Kayson's fever kept rising last nite n was admitted ..hopefully tom can discharge as he's really super scare of the nurses coming near to even take his temp...haiz...not to mention the fight that we have to put thur to get him take his medicine...he USED to take his medicine quite well...think taking for it over the wkend has frighten him n now he struggles again during each medicine feed...

thanks to all mummies for ur wellwishes on FB, i really hope he recovers soon n in time else i'll hv to postpone his party too
sad.gif

Hi Pas and gals..
Thanks.
We went thru the path where ashlynne went etc.. when HFMD will take 1-2 days to surface.. count backwards,she might contacted it at a coffee shop, sitting on a high chair, although i already wipe it.. All other days, i did not even bring her out.. Sigh!!.. perhaps the kid b4 her sat on it , has HFMD... we just strike this 4D so accurately

Just hope she recover soon..

Now searching new venue for her birthday in another 3 weeks when she recover...i think its very tough already.. My poor gal.. her full month did not get a proper celebration cos my grandpa passed away.. NOW her 1 yr old bday also in a mess.

Poor kayson.. hope he get well soon and enjoy his party.

Snowger,

I see. So where I am supposed to collect the HT stuff from u?

jowin,

Goodness! Understand ur feeling cause I also nearly cancel Kai Tong birthday celebration when she is down with a serious cough n flu b4 tat. But luckily she get better and we continue with the arrangement.

Dun be too upset about Ashlynne unable to celebrate her birthday. This year our bb lunar birthday is later so u can still have a GRAND celebration for her.

Hope she can recover well soon. U n ur hubby got to take care also.

Pastilies,

Hope Kayson get well and discharge soon. Could it be some nurse scare him n tat make him dun want to have medicine? When is his birthday party scheduled?

jowin...

I hope Ashlynne will get better soon... She must be in quite a bit of discomfort.. U guys have to take care too... I remember my grown up fren having HFMD and she felt really crappy with all the ulcers everywhere...

I will help you to collect the HT stuff.. No worries..=)

jowin,

oh no. poor ashlynne. She must be very uncomfortable. Hope she gets well soon.

Pastillies,

Kayson's fever due to? now fever subside already?

Pas,
Oh no, the fever so bad got to get admitted... Hope he gets well really soon! Must be one of those viral/bacteria infection... Shoo Shoo, go away virus and bacteria, dun make our babies sick!

Jowinbb,
Let's hope Ash's HFMD does not get too serious and not cause her too much discomfort. Get well soon Ashlynne!

Come to think of it, you can celebrate Ash's birthday on the chinese lunar date lor.
happy.gif
Mine cannot cos it will be in January next year...

ypg,
No rush lar. Cos I need to order the jars which did not come the last round. I will sms u once all the stocks arrive okie?
happy.gif

Hi Snowger, we most likely schedule it on 20th Dec, before her lunar.. Its also 3 weeks from her HFMD.. will be fully recovered to invite guests again .. Cheers!!

Touchwood, so far, she has 1 blister, a few red dots on body and 2 ulcer in mouth.. Today is 3rd day.. i dun really wish to see any increase.

still taking her milk and porridge daily.

Hope she get well soon
happy.gif

If she taking her milk n porridge will recover in no time...hope ashlynne recover fast enough for her party!

anyone need to buy new Similac stage 2 900g? My mum give Brennon gain Iq by mistake..so we started him on gain iq...but i still have 2 tins of stage 2, 900g

Jowin,
good that ashlynne is still taking her food n milk well.. poor gal, ulcer in mouth n blister must be painful her...hope she recovers soon..
& u can find a suitable venue for her party. She deserves a good one!

jappooh, its viral fever, oso dunno how he got it or from where. but like wat ypg says, there's a lot of bad bacteria n virus going ard everywhere...it start w a flu n progess to fever. high fever. We recorded a high of 39.8 at home, tt's when we deicde to bring him to hosp as his fever was almost uncontrollable..

At the hosp , they check n test for everything: check for HFMD, test for H1N1. then PD says there's another strain of pneumonia ard... i didnt felt it was necessary to get kayson admitted, but PD says just for precaution , in case of secondary infection when his defence is low (his blood test results shows low white blood cells count)

he's now dishcarge as fever better but still hovering at the 37 range..but below the 38deg ard...no point to let him carry on stay in hosp, he gets quite agitated in the room, keep wanting to go out...n when he gets agitated his fever goes up again..so come home better...we just carry one feeding medicine to control the fever..PD says its fake measles, spotted some rash this morning, so its a sign his fever will be gone soon..i hope..

ypg, his party is this sat too.

Hi Pas
Thanks..

I am searching for venue now.Its hard to find cos its near to Xmas but still available..However, its quite ex.. Jewel box charge me $120+++ per head.. crazy.. i cannot afford at 80paxs X $120+++ for her birthday.. other places still searching.. problematic is.. i am stuck with alot of deposit paid to different supplier ( like catering) which now, i cannot use new supplier but to stick back to them.. Yet some venue only take in-house.
sad.gif

Great to hear tat Kayson discharge and feeling better.. 37 degree not fever... he shd be healing very soon and can enjoy his party
happy.gif

pastillies,

ervin have fake measles 1 mth plus ago. The fever will be there for 3 to 4 days and sometime quite high. After fever goes down the rash will appear. he is recovering liao

pas

emma also had fake measles two weeks ago...and yes, it is characterised by 3 days of high fever, and when the fever breaks the rashes appear...so dont worry, that's the last of the fever you gonna see .....

Back