(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

pastillies,
Are u organise the RL spree? I tempting too.
happy.gif

hey gals
2nd batch bowl is here

Will post out this weekend
Doris - post
echo - self collect where ?
tara's mum - post
Mildy - Post
Xiaohwa - post
Jinomo - self collect where
Joanne81 - self collect where?
Chirstine - self collect or post?

Sam.. thanks.. this time no GAP.. can'
t find anything. its alot of winter clothing.. Wish SG have winter. haha.. then me and baby will dress nicely... LOL...

lil rabbit,
no la, COACH already too much to handle..but might be getting for ownself ..HB wants..still looking at thou...

Sam/Jo,
u both direct fm GAP before? SG credit card can??i saw for FS for >$50.

snow,
great catching up over lucnh today! i just rem as i went back office that we forgot abt our ice cream ah!! we too engross to quickly go shopping;p

iketarochan,

Did u hear wrongly? I also called them but it's closed leh, not stopped operating. Very diff leh.

Ya i do agree sometimes they can be slow in responding but so far ok, still response la. Sometimes quite fast too, like instantly. Maybe got to catch the right time? Hee.

Anyway, I still stick to kidzpartystore since got good feedback from my friend and Adel cause i think their deco is more professional and I'm not comfortable with one of the other bp sellers heard use maid... so not legal..

Hi all mummy,
Can check any one using winnie the pooh as birthday themes. I looking for a deco - Pooh n tigger on a swing, alot of the bp have this OSS. Can check anyone have n willing to let go. Thks

Elina,
I c I c... :p U and ur hb look v v v young! Thanks for coming to collect for HT. I will be doing another of round of orders early dec. Cos they still owe me lots of hugga bear cookies and some jars lor... :'(

snowy: haha.look but in actual fact not young liao. HT - ya count me in for the Dec round, might need a few more jars and etc =P

Hey tsw, I checked out their webpage and was impressed hence we booked them and we saw their actual work and was impressed too. However this miscommunication is unforeseen so I think as a consumer point of view, I had better think of an alternative (other bp or otherwise ya). Too bad I called them otherwise I can copy paste their reply here to share with u hehehe....

So ok, you have helped to clear Kidsparty name. I hope you can move along now
happy.gif

Peace. Make love not war hehehe.......

reddates,
If got a few mums wanna meet at IMM I can arrange lar... :p but my hb like not too happy I gotta do so much running - and not earning anything... WAHAHAH... But I just do for fun lor... *keke! too bad the supplier can't give me a higher disc for being such a loyal repeat customer...
sad.gif

Snowger, its like tat la..
Me too.. ask for more discount.. they dun give.. somemore, last order, we mount up to $1K plus...

Like u said, u saw other thread, a gal set up BP with no discount given.. i see liao also wanna laugh..dun wan to comment any there.. LOL

Eh... actually hor, will i get "disclipline" for doing consolidating orders for HT on this thread uh? Actually i notice BP thread there got someone doing for HT oso.

Hi Paulyn, I'm doing Pooh bear theme too, and I'm using that Pooh bear on swing cake topper too! ^^ Wah... really difficult to find!!
Bought mine from one of the seller here, but I think that was the last piece. I stumbled across another source on ebay by this seller "Ourpartyshop". You may want to check there.

jowinbaby,
haha... yar lor...

anyway, i read already i feel like laughing oso... esp how the "investigator" found tat the gal is using a few nicks at the same time... LOL! Anyway they cancel the BP liao.

Snowger,

Ok, if there's other mummies keen to collect at IMM, then I join in the order. Thks for the trouble.

You can c at the WTS, alot of ppl oso selling things , doing biz. To me it's ok lah, if we can buy it cheaper than retail, whether from bulk, overseas or auction rite.

i think hor.. reallie must treat snowger drink kopi at least.. coz she really nv earn a single cent n somemore run here run there.. thanks snowger for organizing.. hayden loves his teddy puffs..

Haha Phyl,
Dun make me feel paiseh lar, I not asking for kopi hor. I am going to start the spree this evening... Look out for my post (with collection points n t&c) okie? :p Orders will be made on 7 Dec.
happy.gif
Aft that the stocks will be delivered to me, then collection can start.
happy.gif

2nd baby/Nitestar
U still wan to buy? Cos u all collect there one mah...

I oso want to buy. Zach finally starting on the last pack of cereal. But the hugga bear cookies still unopened. The holiday camp thingy give them Teddy puff daily n he onie Noe how to throw it on the floor. Zzzz

2ndbb,

I can collect for you this time round if you 1 2 order.

Kath,
Faye like the teddy puff oso, even my son loves it too, I find it quite nice oso, heehee...

Healthy Times Spree
Terms & Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel this spree
2. I will not be responsible for the expiry date of the products as the goods are given to me by the supplier (however, the last time I placed the order, i checked with NTUC and found that the expiry date is same as those on the shelf.).
3. Self collection only. Collection should be done within 2 weeks of being informed of the goods arrival. (dun wan the stock still with me during xmas! Else I will put them under my xmas tree. :p)
4. As I am not earning from this spree, I would appreciate if mummies to tell me where you would like to collect your stuff.
5. If you are tom-panging ur stuff with another mother, please co-ordinate at your end then inform me.
happy.gif

6. No payment no order.
7. No refund will be made unless the item ordered is OOS.

==========================
Order taking - 26 Nov 2009 to 3 Dec 2009
Payment for order will start after MOQ is met and latest to be done by 5 Dec 2009
MOQ: $250 (in order for all of us to enjoy the 15% discount!)

Collection point:
1. Redhill
2. Punggol
3. Haig Road
4. Bishan
5. Outram MRT (lunch time or aft office hrs)
6. Ion Orchard (1 day meet up only)
For meets up, I rather not unless there are 3 mommies lar... Or if I am going there, my fave hang out now is Ion Orchard... :p

Website to refer for HT items: www.healthytimes.sg
Price of each item = price on HT website *0.85

Format for sending me your orders.
Your Nick:
Item Name: (no URLs please)
Quantity:
HP No:
Email No:

You can PM me or post here... But dun do both else I will be confuse.

Hi Mummies,

I'm looking for the below bath toys organizer ..

anyone seen this Frog Pod Bath Toys Organizer in spore retail outlet?

3300737.jpg

thanks ...

Evanmummy, the distributor here is

J&E Baby & Mothercare Pte Ltd
No. 81 Toh Guan Road East
#03-01 Secom Centre
Singapore 608606

Phone +65 6562 3008
Fax +65 6562 3108
HP +65 9630 5115

May
[email protected]

Call them up and see where you can get your frog pod organizer lor
happy.gif

Teddy puffs: My boy likes to throw the teddy puffs instead of put into his mouth, I mixed the teddy puffs and Gerber puffs put in his bowl, his picks all the Gerber puffs and threw out all the teddy puff on the floor. I think he was not appreciate teddy puff and I need to clear and eat on his behalf.

Fondant : I want to prepare the fondant dough in advance, may I know how long can it keep in Tupperware on room temperature ?

little_rabbit,
I think cos ur boi has eaten better things... So no longer interested in the teddy puff. The teddy puff I feel taste more bland. Ate the peach gerber before (hehe Luthadel gave me to try). really nicer than teddy puff and of cos less effort to eat as it's smaller. :p

Someday will let her try the Gerber one. But must wait to clear stock for HT first. In case she starts throwing puffs like ur boi... :p

hey all.. im helping to promo on lil Etoile Photography. my experience with them is great! Rev the photographer give us his patience and guide us how are we taking on our photos. and now they are having a promo which is quite a good deal! so check it out ya! I saw some of my previews on my photos. they are great! muahaha when its ready on my hand.. then i upload ba. kaka

http://[email protected] <= check out their photos photos.. and below is their promo for DEC only!
Our Xmas Promo Package (juz for mth of Dec)

<font color="ff0000"><blink>Lil Etoile Photography X’mas Outdoor Package Special - $100 (only applicable for month of Dec)</blink></font>

- 30 – 40 mins (we will gauge accordingly and we definitely dun rush thru a shoot, we space our time btwn each family in order not to compromise on quality)
- Outdoor Only (restricted to Botanic Garden/Hort Park only)
- Up to 5 family members (pets can be included)
- Online Gallery Selection (up to 2 wks) in web format
- 3 Edited Pictures (in high resolution)
- All images (basic touchup - high res) returned in CD/DVD. (All images except those blurred will not be returned)

*Payment to be made in full upon confirmation*
For more enquires please email [email protected]

Zachmommy,
Surez!
happy.gif

iemik0,
The party was great! Thanks for hosting.
happy.gif
Too bad I came late and by then ur cake cut liao.

iemik0
do post ya photos ya! hehe cant wait to see kayson party!! btw. i saw kayson on mum &amp; babies mag so cute that he give a =P haha

Healthy Times Spree
I forgot to add that I will close the spree before 3 Dec if orders total hit $500 worth of orders (in orginal price). At the moment I already have $118 worth of orders already...

Gals who have PM me, I have noted your orders and replied u liao.
happy.gif

snowger
hehe. thanx for coming! hope nicole had loads of fun! =)

fabbie
sure! will upload some from my camera tmr n more when i get d pics from Rev &amp; Mich. they reali pro n got my whole event covered. wonder how many pics they took in total coz got 2 cameras. lolx.

yipe. tt cheeky boi luvs to stick out his tongue &amp; act shy. lolx.

Show you all one of my favourite photo from lil etoile hehe
3308065.jpg

3308066.jpg

3308067.jpg

3308068.jpg

still got more. but i will upload more photos in FB when i have it on my hand ba. hehe

Back