(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

afternoon ladies

mi stuck at home todae wif my boi. developed high fever so nursing him at home. he's active tt he machiam not sick. tiring mi out. haiz.

juzyounme
thanx for d info. tink i go wif natal essentials. hehe. got earli bird discount if order 1mth before delivery. =)

gathering on 4th oct
most likely can make it liao. many dr block clinic so i don hav to work. hehe.

4 Oct gathering.

Okay to be fair to dear Phy who has made the reservation, please indicate whether you can go by today 5pm beside your name, "Going" or "Not going".

1. Hippo
2. iemik0 (2 + 1 pax) -?
3. Meilik (2+pax) - confirm going
4. Spaghetti (2pax)
5. bubblepearl - hougang
6. Loveangel/Pris ?
7. Ikeike/Christine
8. emeraldbride (2pax) ?
9. Carmen (1pax - as HB most prob have to work)
10. Ah Bur/ Belinda

Ivy, this is wat i did. After discharged from hospital, we will need to pay our bill to our gynae. As my gynae's clinic is situated at TMC, hb will go down the clinic and pay the bill and also pass the antenatal package receipt to the nurse and they will process from there.

hehe.. thanks meilik.. tmrw morning also can la.. i going out to site for recce liao.. so wont check till morning too..

ivy, KKH got record.. so they will submit

iemik0 - well, both natal essentials and newbaby have 5% discount if order 1mth before EDD. hope ur boy recovers soon, take care. btw, i wanted to ask u some qns, see when got chance.

piGgiCia - actually what's this claim $450 from medisave for the pre-delivery consultation charges? u mean our consultation can claim thru medisave? then they will return in cash to us???

Jusyounme, $450 is the max claim from medisave. As I took package fr my gynae, the nurse advised I can claim $450 from medisave.

Hihi All,
4 oct gathering:
I cant go cos last min my boss ask me to work on sat
sad.gif
. I'll meet u gals at the next outing then.

1. iemik0 (2 + 1 pax) -?
2. Meilik (2+pax) - confirm going
3. Spaghetti (2pax)
4. bubblepearl - hougang
5. Loveangel/Pris ?
6. Ikeike/Christine
7. emeraldbride (2pax) ?
8. Carmen (1pax - as HB most prob have to work)
9. Ah Bur/ Belinda

Thanks Jowin. Like tat I can go n buy liao. Cos yesterday I saw NTUC got 2 refill packs at disc! So will get it manz...
happy.gif

Adelchia,
Me bb oso like to be lazy sometimes. usually I will purposely talk a lot or do light taps on my tummy to "disturb". Then i at most get one (possibly irritated) kick. Me oso dun hv detailed scan arranged by Dr Tseng. Will be seeing him in Wk 31 so see wat he says?

2nd Baby - KKH got no package for pre-delivery consultation. still can claim ooo. is it auto or need to alert them? get cash or?

wah..so many not going ah..

4th oct gathering..ladies..how abt meeting at AMK, the Mac park there..dun need to make any reservation one..

Erm..phyl u not coming ah..

Juzyounme,
thanks for the comparison on natal essentials & newbaby. My preference is better quality & greater variety of food over price. Anyway the price difference between the 2 caterers is about $100+. If the food is really better, I don't mind paying just $100+ more. And yes, I'm a soup lover!
Btw is the herbal taste of natal's food strong?
Hmm... I'll also find out how it is from my friend who is doing confinement now & has ordered from newbaby.

phyl,
Oh, this year's 6 Dec is an auspicious date ah.. my #1 is born on 6 Dec, three years ago.. which is also an auspicious date that yr.. hehe
Btw, anymore auspicious dates in Dec 08 huh?

Anyone knows if there's an online version of 'tong shu' that I can check? me curious.

Snowger,
Previously I was using kodomo detergent, and yes it smells nice. Now that my girl is older, downgrade to the same detergent as we adults are using … hee

LuthAdel normally dreams is always opps de leh. thats why i hope to dream how pain i am in my dream lolx. but anyway dreams are unpredictable de. hehe sometimes it will come true!

Gathering on 4 Oct:

Venue: Sakura @ Ochard or AMK Mac Park???
1. iemik0 (2 + 1 pax) -?
3. Spaghetti (2pax)
4. bubblepearl - hougang
5. Loveangel/Pris ?
6. Ikeike/Christine
7. emeraldbride (2pax) ?
8. Carmen - Yishun, confirm going
9. Ah Bur/ Belinda

Phyl:
it's ok gal, the yellow duckie is small amt. juz feel heart pain ytd when i saw the carpark charges... Grr... i guess my list either outdated or sala lor. Bo bian, now at least i remeber next time die die wont park at Crown Prince liao! haha...

Juzyounme:
welcome, juz remember to consume the stuff yrself hor, it's meant for u and BB =)

Sam:
Can update mine is a Girl please? Thanks =)

Juzyounme, Snowger,
Thanks for the advice. I think today must be one of my paranoid days. Bb finally started to move after much disturbing and tapping (i feel so bad to disturb the peace in the tummy)....

Sam,
Can help to update mine for the table also? Thanks!
Name: AdelChia
EDD: 20 Dec
Order: #1
Doc: Dr Paul Tseng
Hospital: MT A
Stay: AMK
FTWM

It's so sian to work today.... yesterday was such a nice holiday....

Carmen - yup, sure, i will consume them. thanks a lot. in fact, wanted to ask u - i put 5 red dates & 10 dou qi zi into hot water, after 2 hrs got some slight taste, is it the way to prepare?

juzyounme:
you can put more gou qi zi lar, no need to stinge on the quantity. I like it a bit more taste, so at least 8-10 red date and a handful of gou qi zi =)

AdelChia:
Yalor, agree! im so sian at werk today too.. but lucky oni 1 more day to wkend ;)

Carmen, next time park outside somerset mrt..the road between shophouse and Singtel..can use hourly coupon..fyi..foc parking during weekend..but take note, it is parallel parking

Adelchia, tot u go home and rest liao..keke..can understand the paraniod feeling..so pakchey!

Carmen,
Dunno why so sian hor? Doesn't feel like a thurs.. lucky almost go home time liao. I'm just gonna zao at 6pm.. dun care.. =)

Bubblepearl,
Yah, was very tempted to take leave lei, but work cannot finish... in the end i do work until now lor!
Sometimes very mixed feelings, when bb kick and kick until i cannot slp, i'll tell him to dun kick and leave me alone. And when he really dun kick, i get paranoid... either way also no win

Hi gals,
am feeling really down. My MS is back and i cant work lei. Cant wait to be 6pm so i can go hm and rest. But once get hm i hope to spend more time with my boy. I feel so physical and mentally tired. Feel like crying. have been crying for the pass 2 nites. Dunno how to explain my feeling to my hubby.
sad.gif

Wat should i do?

Jappooh,
Why dun u try doing stuff u like (shopping? cooking? playing with your boy?). Maybe u will feel better after tt =)

Actually i think crying is a good way of letting your emotions go. If you dunno how to explain your feelings to your husband, i think just crying in his embrace is enuff. Sometimes we just need a shoulder to cry on, instead of crying to ourselves.

Cheer up yah? =)

Hi Gers

Thanks for all the console and kind words. Really appreciate alot.

Today went KKH for checkup again, smaller bb still not growing well....haiz....doctor say will discuss my case with a panel of doctors & ask me go back in 2 wks time....really need to pray hard and talk to jie jie to let mei mei eat more now!!

Talking about durians, i got a huge craving also but worried that i might get diabeties hence so far dare not eat...mayb can try eat, alot of ppl tell me can pump up bb weight, hehe...

I will stay cheerful and happy to pull through this period
happy.gif

thanks scarletgal! I will get it since u n jowin say it's got nice smell! :p

Adelchia,
Ur bb really listens leh! My hubby oni tell bb not to kick so hard n disturb my sleep. I tell bb, mummy wan to zzz u kick tmr in the morning to wake me up ok? Btw, my colleague tells me tat aft bb is born, u will miss the days where he/she is inside n kicking ur tummy! :p

So tapping really works! When I miss my bb's "action" i will do some light tapping. Sure got response aft awhile... She must be thinking that mummy (me) is annoying! :p

girl80,
u can try the forseasons @ Joo Chiat there. The stall is opposite the famous Joo Chiat black pepper crab stir-fry stall. They got pretty good durians there (now I think u shld eat D24 those type). :p The stall is geylang style, i.e. u can open the durian n eat there. If no good can tell them to change!

ivy,

it's auto la ... I remember them telling me that part of the 1k I got back the last time from KKH when I delivered .. part of it was the Medisave claim for the antenatal visits.

ok, I'll update the table ...
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospi</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>raven_1313</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>Sembawang / Simei</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shirley Ang</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>bunnipet</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prof PC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>sam</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. M. George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>echo</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr.Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Bubble pearl</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia/ ESH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>iemiko</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr .KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jolynash</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Evonne Tay</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Funshine</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. KH Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Balestier</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Old Airport Rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Carmen</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>MT Alvernia</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panj/Jurong East</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>amber</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Chereen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Tamms</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Meredith</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Pris</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Chia Yee Tien</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Mummyhamster</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Spaghetti</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Summergoh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>dr poon king fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West Ext</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>jowinbaby</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Reddates</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Decbaby</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>DR K K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>llig</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. H S Ting</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>ikeike</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lavendery</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Snowger</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Santorini</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>DR LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jazlyn</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Phylicia (phyl)</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun Ring</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>mydarlings</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT Alvernia</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Jacqueline Ng</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Y Y</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Mamamamia</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>DR Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Emeraldbride</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Macpherson</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Tulle</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Joan Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>DEE</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Vickie</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Charis Tan</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SC Chew</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>AdelChia</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Mimi (mimizz)</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>DR Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Xiaohwa</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Hippomummy</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Ah Bur</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Juzyounme</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Marsiling</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Winnie171175</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodland</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands/ Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Maidenleak</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>YL Polaris</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham WL</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>mummymummy</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Chantalle</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bkt BJ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>ScaletFGal</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>mum2ndx</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

juzyounme, i ask KKH b4, they have the record, and they will auto claim medisave for us.. maybe when u go for next checkup, ask the nurses there lor.. or can ask iemik0.. hehe..

carmen, thanks wor!! hehe.. will buy something nice for your girl!! hehe.. but not that white dress!! =)

girl80, i drank 1 full cup of durian milkshake from four seasons @ AMK Hub.. hehe.. very nice oh.. i wanna let my baby grow bigger also.. coz everyone keep saying my tummy small.. that one is nice.. then diluted with NZ milk so also got calcium!!

snowger ah.. NTUC 20% bazaar discount until yesterday nia.. i din manage to go yesterday.. went to my Yishun one that dun see toyogo.. nvm lor.. hubby says go carrefoure and see first coz AMK NTUC no selection.

Ladies, FYI, disposable undies cheapest is from NTUC.. its not free size.. got size one.. and its $1.95 for 7 pcs.. if got NTUC card, additional 5% rebate.. Avent, Pigeon, Tollyjoy. Lucky baby, Safety first all on 20% discount.. Formula milk like mamil and enfa got disc also.

Phyl....cant meet you at KKH...Irene Chua not available for those days...our appointment apart by 2 days...mine on 17 oct. So how do we claim the $450 from KKH?is it included in the $1800 deductible allowed for our hospitalization package?
confuse...not sure how to claim back...the $450 can help...buy more pampers!!!

So tired today,Yesterday went East Coast , brought my son to play sand. Lucky weather was quite good. Yeah it's fri tomolo, can rest during weekends.

Phyl,

I went AMK HUB NTUC yesterday as well. Had some four season pancakes there as well.

Think bb fair till 8 Oct'08 @NTUC

long time never post... cos been transferred to site and there is no internet there!

can someone confirm when ntuc baby fair ends? i need to go get kodomo detergent and the refill pack.

hi jowinbaby,

please update my info:
Due date: 15th Dec
Dr: Dr Tanny Chan
Hosp: Glen E
Stay: Telok Blangah

cheers,

Ivy,

Phyl is right .. KKH does it automatically .. don't need for you to do anything ..

The last time I had my girl there 2 years ago, it was auto .. that's why I got 1k back after everything .. part of it was the $450.

happy.gif

Hi Sam,

Sorry to trouble you, can help update mine..

Name:Esthers
EDD:06 Dec
Child:#1
Doc:Dr Adrian Tan
Hos:TMC
Stay:Toa Payoh
FTWM

Hi Kristal...that meaNs when i book my delivery package i pay the $800 for B ward...then after delivery they will include the 450 deducted from my total bill on top of the 1800 deducted from medisave?

have sample of KKH bill...

Hello...you won't believe it...my ikea baby wardrobe has a crack in the door...haven't even properly started using it yet! The Ikea guys are coming down this Saturday to change the door for me...sorry ...I have to drop out too. Apologies to Phyl who went through all the trouble...

Venue: Sakura @ Ochard or AMK Mac Park???
1. iemik0 (2 + 1 pax) -?
3. bubblepearl - hougang
4. Loveangel/Pris ?
5. Ikeike/Christine
6. emeraldbride (2pax) ?
7. Carmen - Yishun, confirm going
8. Ah Bur/ Belinda

Hi there,
don't mind help me update my details:
EDD: 15/12/08, 1st baby
Gynae: Adrian WoodWorth, TMC