(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Stella, thx for organising.
happy.gif

Christine, I haven sign up yet. Still considering but most likely.

Jowin, Yr hb made the right choice to park at far east leh. My parking fee was $8.60!

2nd baby, how much was the class ah? I din g ask for more details!

I see that most bb girls are very 'hiong'.. Zach was like "shuld i dirty myself??" ..holding back.

Actually i love this the most!
2847363.jpg

all the babies look so cute sitting together enjoying their snacks!

2nd baby,

Paiseh, I so blur. Din see the (). Haha... They look so much like the tai tai gathering u all have last month. Like mother like daughter/son? Hehe...

jo, fabbie, 2ndbb PM me ur email ya... s that i can send u the photos..
happy.gif

sorry ah..my keys on the keyboard abit cranky liao. Zach always hit on the keyboard.

if we sign up.. will we be putting together in a Same class????

so meaning what? 740 per term (10 weeks) and 1 week 2 session only right?

Wow damn tired after the class. Felt my bones like breaking already. Randall dunno why today scared of so many stuff .. Flour.. Paint...except when it comes to eating time.

So cute. Shannon n ashlynne so active during paint time. Next time sure v good with cosmetics! Hehhe

so funny also today the babies like want to kiss each other lidat

Fabbie, 1 wk 2 sessions. We checked out the timing for classes at evans rd just nw. Its tue and thu or wed and fri @ evans rd. No wkend classes.

ohh.. Chris sign up already..

Fabbie.. i also need to ask.. cos now no work $740 is an amount lor..

Just now, the teacher winnie told me about the Holiday programme for Nov/ Dec.. Its a 1 week program , which has a theme....

will ask abt it again..

Now lets see stage & such trial.. suppose to be similar to JG.. and cheaper..

Jowin, the 1 wk theme prog v interesting. Got to go to underwater world, bird park...

Actually I find tr winnie quite monotonous.

Going slp nw.. Nitez..

2ndbaby..

Think of putting the 9am but problem with the ferrying from the class. Maybe not signing him yet. Maybe will put him in waitlist for the weekend playclub next time lor...

Jowin, Fabbie, 2nd baby, Merydith ..

wow, looks like its really fun .. glad u all enjoyed.. guess the painting is the most fun part for bb ..

Ya, holiday camp (1wk intensive) program is vry fun (usually fully booked).. they will have different activities for bb everyday .. I'll be signing Evan up for school holiday camp ..anyone interesteed? i can volunteer to organise this again ..

Cant wait for my turn this WED !!!

hi Jappooh,

wah dunno why end up in spam box...no wonder i cant find it..n then I realised u email me twice...

I already replied u...can check..

ypg..
infact im suit for any dates. but not 22 and 23.. but see majority ba. if so little people not interested then suan le ba.^^

Holiday camp
KEEP me updated! btw. camp meaning 1 or 2 days???! cant be right? haha

fabbie,2ndbaby, jowinbaby, merydith, zachmommy (not sure who else i missed out)
nice seeing u all & yr adorable babies at the JG trial. i'm victoria's mummy, from Nov thread. didnt have much chance to introduce myself or hang around for a chat with u mummies cos i was with my mil n didnt want to let her get neglected.. so come here and say Hi instead
happy.gif
can email me the photos too > [email protected] are u gals also on facebook cos i'll upload my photos there and its easier to share our photos plus i can then figure out who is who?

its the 1st trial class of anything that i've brought my gal to n she thoroughly enjoyed it from the get go. smiled, babbled, bounced up n down, ogled at the other mummies, snatched toys from other bb, ate flour and squealed at the bubbles.

stella
thanks for organising the trial! Could u give more details abt the 1 wk holiday camp for bb, im interested n better book early if its so popular

hi jinomo
nice meeting u today! hehe.. whats ya facebook addy you add me ya.. [email protected] i have upload some of the pictures on my facebook. ^___^

Holiday camp
oh. now then i see.. 1 week camp? faints.. must see the program sia! haha

DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH
Date: Not fixed? Actually our Oct bb birthday bash also very early, at 12 Sep. So up to u all.
Venue: Not fixed

Interested:
1)ypg (ok on this date, Gymboree or My Gym)
2)fabbie (vote for 7 Nov, Sat)
3)reddates (if 7 Nov, can come?)
4)luthadel (vote for 7Nov, Sat)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Go ahead & add on the list.

DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH
Date: Not fixed? Actually our Oct bb birthday bash also very early, at 12 Sep. So up to u all.

Interested:
5) Jappooh (u gals let me knw the date then i try to arrange)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

stella, if u r organising the Hols Camp, count Zach in too!!

Gals that requested for photos, will send it tonite ok. Din bring my hard disk to work cos of sensitivity. I do not want to be body searched at my last day at work. hahaha

Jinomo, u can add me at FB > [email protected]

I hope there is some weekend class that I can sign Zach up.. tat poor boy dunno wat happen to his courage, he grew so scared of drilling sound - someone was at our place installing windows grill. The moment he hear tat sound, his eyes grew so big and he stick to me like glue!!!

Hi gals,

the JG class look so interesting. Hee.. But i knw JG always long q for weekend class. and is so far away from me. sigh...

Hi Kath
Keep me inform on the weekend class. I m interested to let Ashlynne go too. Perhaps we can go together??

Yeah, jappooh
i also wan to put my gal for the weekend class of JG. Wonder when they can accept on the waiting list.

Hi Jinomo
ohh. so its you beside me hor.. LOL
I m thinking.. who is Little Victoria??? Never heard before.. I have several pics of your darling
happy.gif
I m at facebook too > [email protected]

DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH
Date: Not fixed?

Interested:
6)Jowinbaby (vote for 7Nov, Sat)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Evanmommy, thanks for organising JG. Shannon enjoyed her and turned SMURF after the "outdoor" session hehehe... see her behind Ashlynne's pic whahaha....

2ndmummy, y postponing ah? Go together lah then have kakis leh.

I'm very sad today. Yesterday had a row with my aunt and she lectured me infront of her maid. All because I said I don't want my maid to be lead ashtray by her maid. She defended her maid so vehemently and asked me to jolly well trained my maid myself since her's is bad. She totally misses my point when I said bad and literally repeat my words so her maid could hear I spoke ill of her indirectly. I'm worried for my dotter now that she know's I think unworthy of the her(maid).... Sad sad sad......

ikeike,

today i also moody.. My MIL keep complainting that my elder boy dun sleep well nowadays. Keep waking up for milk or wanted to go pee. (recently he doesnt wan to put on diaper during the nite). As my MIL is sleeping with him during the nite it hard for me to train him loh.. Then my MIL keep nagging. Sigh..

Sometime i do wan to get a maid to help out but worry my MIL will keep complainting and nagging abt the maid end up i have more problem to solved. Headache..

Evanmommy, thanks for organising JG! Its was fun..I'm keen in the holiday camp too...

DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH

Interested:
7) joanne81 (any date is fine)
8)
9)
10)

DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH

Interested:
8) merydith (any date is ok)
9)
10)

ikeke,
wah... this thing quite sensitive...same like my MIL problem....since happen already then dun broad over it. Is there any other alternatives where you can put your maid with?

Fabbie,
Aiya yesterday forgot to pass u the $ for cup...I go home look at randall's tongue hor..blue color one..blue with the paint

Camp means whole week rite? Keen too!!

DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH

Interested:
8) ikeike (before Dec is fine)
9)
10)

Julia Gabriel:

well their weekend class are all for older bb - toddler .. playnest only available on weekday .. guess have to wait till they are 1 yr old .. or older ..

Will keep you all posted on the holiday camp .. getting some info from them .. by then, our bb will be 1 yr old !! Hooray .. time flies ..

Hi mommies,
DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH

Interested:
9) izu (let me know date)
10)

Ar..my name gone...add again

Hi mommies,
DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH

Interested:
10)merydith (any date)

Hi mommies,
DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH

Interested:
10)merydith (any date)
11) Evanmummy ( Nov)

Hi gals..
on the Bday Bash.
I happened to see my cousin's blog that they had their Baby Bash at Botanic Garden.. Its a picnic type.. where all prepared their own sandwiches, sat down on picnic mat.. Then maybe the organiser will buy a huge cake to share..

Sound great eh...

See Phyl got anything to say the above bo =P

Back