(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

phy
sounds scary wor.. but your there still okai? mine i realise my there like abit pain. but not as pain as i usually have liao. haiz. recover like so damn long =(

iemik0
ok.. at least i know its normal hahha but isnt it weird? you got to stay in the toliet for duno about half and hr.. and the moto pump is so loud.

Anyway gals im getting some of theses ^__^ just share with the sprees
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1974235.html?1229144368
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1965938.html?1229143122

btw ask you gals..

did you all store ya milks in freezer? If yes how long?

Normally you all store milks in the fridge(not freezer) right? normally last for how many days? 2 days is it?

Ivy
yup! and i bought the post natal wrap that you are getting in the spree too! Ida cloth wrap infact is better but more manfan!. cus it TIES in to your tummy..like focus layer by layer. hmm u get what i mean? as for the wrap that we buy its only just wrap the whole tummy nia. no layer de.. i buy the spree wrap cus im thinking to wrap when times im lazy.. hehe Anyway the white cloth that ida selling after 1 month then must wash. so i will got others to wear too lor.

emeraldbride..me have yet bought leh..

Fabbie..infact i am thinking shld i give up express milk..tiring leh..i am using single pump and when i pump one side..another side drip..and i cannot let my boy latch..i scare nipple pain and sore again..

Jac..i use meleda cream ytd..n now getting better..but i just have the fear to latch him again...

iemiki0, i was there abt 8.30-10.30am...i am in pink strip top and brown shorts..how abt u?

i tink i will get the shield from mumsfairy! I intend to breast feed as long as I can..juz now i latch him on one side manage to pump out 50ml fr one side..now i onie pump 2 times a day n the rest of the time i latch on..when i was in hosp, all the nurse told me must persevere on cos i hv very good nipple size =P

I tink this way is better..now my boi still hv not went beyond 60ml per feed..sometimes cant even finish 60ml (if i feed him with ebm) but he likes to latch one ard 2.5hrs once..which is still ok lar..hehe

When he went PD yesterday, he put on 300g which is within the range..so quite healthy!

Breastfeeding/pumping moms,

Do u guys have super sensitive nipples?? Mine are like soo sensitive, esp after a shower.. so much so that wrapping a towel around is super uncomfortable.. Will it always be like that so long as I'm breasfeeding??

fabbie
Yes I intend to pump when I go back to work. Also have no nursing room in the office, but I bought a nursing shawl - intend to just cover up and pump at my table. I don't really want to pump in the toilet. Feel it's so unhygienic.. Will only do so if I have no choice.

3rd-degree tear measures how big the tear was. So for me, I got 3rd deg tear, and doctor said I got stitches all the way to my anus.
sad.gif

Phyl
My tear was so bad that doctor said it might be considered 4th-degree. She also didn't want to tell me how the number of stitches I got. Just said, "You got many stitches."

Re milk storage
I use this as a guide: http://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/milkstorage.html

Generally, I will keep the milk in the fridge for a few days. Will try not to freeze refridgerated milk, meaning that I will not transfer from fridge to freezer if it is not consumed. So if I have enough milk in the fridge for the next few feeds, then I will directly freeze what I pump out. I feel that it's fresher to freeze freshly pumped milk than refridgerated milk.

emeraldbride
Good that you want to persevere with breastfeeding. It's not easy but it's totally worth it! If you still have problems latching, can consider seeing a lactation consultant? The ones at TMC are very helpful. And don't worry about how many ml your boy is consuming. As long as he's producing enough wet and poopy diapers in a day, and he's putting on weight, means that you are doing a good job. Don't give up!
happy.gif

echo
thanks will go read.. thats a good idea.. then i shall put my bags all in the fridfge first. if i have enff then i put in the freezer..

so ya 3rd degree tear meaning u pass motion will be painful?

echo ya pump not noisy mah?

iemik0 (iemik0)
cos it will caused lumps..so no good to breasts. so massage b4 and after pump.. NOT during pump.

Kath
i massage for around 3 mins or less for each breasts. This morning i got a huge hard lump on my right breast. DAMN PAIN lor.. massage with hot towel.. then massage n massage always.. by the 2nd time i pump, the lump went off.. HENG.. if not got to go back to Mrs Wong for her to "remove" the pump.. she massage me, i sure cry..

Now, i average standard gets 60ml per breasts.. hope can increase so that i can store EBM too. Manage to store 1 bottle now..

Fabbie
kath dun need the handsfree already. The pump she bought already is a handsfree one and quite solid lor..

wah.. kath power sia!

Need to vent this!
Haiz.. im so piss with my hub.. he always ALWAYS DRInk ice water.. and COKE infront of me! ask me how to kill him can?! Im already very very tempted to drink ice water or even worst COKE! the sound of the ice.. the coke smell.. the "AHhhh" after his drinking.. is making me so crazy till i really wan to cry liao. cus im really trying very hard not to drink ice water or coke! its always hot milo.. warm logang water. thats all =(

btw mummies's hubbies are all working? does they help with all the change diapers and feeding at times? or they just come back and play baby. dun feed or change diapers or dun even wan to take care of baby and sleep like a rock. mine did change diapers and feeding but sometimes very little! Like Today. i told him my gal need to change pampers can help? he say he want to sleep.. and said baby no need to change so many pamper!? i was like what?!@#$% and said just now he already change 1 time for baby pampers liao. wah.. this one time pampers is sooo much to him sia! but then i already hear she pooed once liao.. arghz..

nvm.. like yesterday i told him want to take care of baby today? or i put at my mum's room. he say he take care lor. Ya right. i wake up 2 times to feed baby and change pampers and he beside me snoring like hell! then last feeding in the morning i cannot get up liao. i just push everything to him liao. damn angry lor! so angry till i dun even want to talk to him liao! Why my hub is so lazy! always know is sleep n sleep. I also want to sleep ah! and he always think that staying at home is so SHIOK! but NO lor. is not shiok at all!! he always loves to compare that he working outside so tough.. and i stay at home anytime can sleep. WTH!

okai i feel much better after i said everything out hahahhaha and im pumping my milk out.. my gal just cry. and i push it to him again haha. his stone face is damn funny! hahha feel so shiok now! lolx am i mean to him?! Hmmmm

spaghetti,
yah my baby is ok already..Lucky I did not put cap on his head else maybe would have reached 38.5 degrees..
For me, I din swaddle the baby coz he always squeeze his hands out and show discomfort lor..
Haiz dunno how to tahan hor..every night lidat

emeraldbride,
so cute hor...they sleep lidat...maybe they have been taking the placenta as their pillow..

fabbie,
my hubby also say will take care baby n feed him in the night but however end up he slept n snore like a pig too..End up I got awaken by his snore...Totally tired man...
Btw what brand is the breast shield and where to get it?? I thinking of getting one too..

fabbie...my hubby is working so i am still the one to wake up and feed baby..but he will help..if i need things just wake him up.whenever he get home he will help too....play with baby and change his diapers....i dont have CL...so at times he must wake up early to cook the longan drink.

but he is surrending already...asking his mom to come over to singapore to help out.but even if his mom come,she wont be sleeping with the baby...in the end think I will still be waking up in the middle of the night....

fabbie,

sigh .. it's like that lor. my hubby from baby no.1 to now baby no.4 ... I'm still the one who gets up to feed and change the baby .. hubby has to work what .. so he needs to sleep ..

I long ago stopped feeling fed-up ... just rest in the day when you can ... when baby naps, you nap too ... it helps. no point feeling fed-up with these men la .. lol.

Ya, mine also can sleep and snore damn shiok while I'm half-dead and zombified in the nite getting up to bf. lol.

fabbie
I'm using the Medela PISA. It does have some noise, but I don't find it too noisy. It's about the same level as the fan in a computer?

For my third degree tear, my doctor prescribed me stool softeners, so that I won't have to strain when passing motion. So when I need to poo, I can feel the poop just coming out on its own, and I don't need to force it. Like that, it's not painful to pass motion. But I have to be careful when sitting on a toilet bowl, because it's a bit pain if I sit normally. So I have been sitting just halfway, lean a bit forward, to minimise the pressure on my stitches.

Hi everyone, having been posting and reading the thread for a while, my bum really hurts whenever i am sitting down, and laptop is only available in the study room and we've got no wireless...
My girl got phobia to my nipple... everytime, i put her lying dowm to suckle, she will start crying... my CL has been cup feeding her for the past weeks...Sigh... so sad that she's rejecting my nipple...
I forgot to ask my Gynae about my stitches and tear, my gf ask me to see it with a mirror, i don;t dare...hahaha

Hi emeraldbride, Thanks on updating the list.

Hi Annt21, i've been using the Medela nipple cream when i am still pregnant, the cream works for me..

Hi bubblepearl, must use ur own milk to moisturize ur nipple and try to air them... must use the nipple shield, can air and hold leakage of milk...

Jowin, use double... i only need 8-10 mins now to pump every 3 hrs...My CL also give me a hot drink b4 i start pumpin and i oso standby a hot towel, massage b4 pumpin helps too..

Hi gals,
i have give birth to many Ervin on 10th Dec 08.

My birth story:
11pm: Check into TMC observation ward.
1130pm: On CTG machine to check contraction and heartbeat. Clear my bowel. Then gynae check still 2cm dilated. Given pills to put below for induce. THen gyane burst thw water bag.
12am: Was ask to go to the delivery to monitor.
1am: still 2cm dilated.
2am: still 2cm dilated contraction is getting stronger.
3am: the contraction is getting very painful and reading hit 150. The contraction is at 1min interval but still 2cm dilated. REquest to use the lauging gas.
4am: still 2cm dilated the pain get too painful that i cant even talk. The midwife say i am too tense and ask me to relax. (too painful to relax)
5am: Was given a jab at the thigh. Check 3cm dialted. (Oh my god how long was this going to continue?) Continue to use the lauging gas
615am: Call for nurse cos have the urge to push liao. Check 10cm liao and call for gynae. Gyane came and cut me then told me push when i have the urge. after 3 push baby Ervin arrive at 634am.

This delivery is longer than my 1st one which is 4.5hrs. This is 7hrs. so not all 2nd labour are faster. This time the pain is even worst then the last one. I nearly ask for epidural cos the dilation keep staying at 2cm after 5 hrs. Luckily it speed up at the last hr.

Fabbie,
your wound still pain. I go down on bed to walk at 1130am ont eh day i give birth. And the nurse at 1st refuse to let me walk cos she say i only give birth at 630am still too early to go toilet lei. End up i still go pee cos cant tahan lar.

Now the wound not so pain liao just slight pain only. Today is my 4th day. Hope to recover asap. Sometime i forget still sit cross leg.

Hi Loveangel,

i am from Jan 09 thread. Was wondering if your massage lady was good - os u mentioned that u did 7 day massage after delivery and tummy almost flat liao. Could you recommend your massage lady if she is good? Thanks!

Hi Fabbie,

Or would you be able to recommend me your massage lady? Most apprciated - cos i would like to engage a effective one as i am having my first child - and am clueless in this area. Would appreciate your help and recommendation. Thanks!

hi bawbaw..i am using Fabbie massage lady,their services are really good...i am still having my massage with them,tml will be the 4th session and my tummy have shrink.you can contact Ida at 94249829,have to book them earlier,cos heard they are quite fully book.

Hi All,

Had given birth on 1st Dec via C-sect. My boy weighs 2.55kg. Didn't have time to logon since his birth as busy taking care of him.

Hi ...

Finally have the energy and time to post....
Congratulations to all who popped....

My little girl arrived on 5th Dec.....

This is her birth story:-
Friday 5 december 2008
7:30 check in delivery suite, preparation starts
9:10 dr. visited, 2 cm dilated
9:20 induction starts
13:05 water bag broken, contraction till now still bearable... still can smile at dr...
15;00 Contraction 2 mins apart, too painful...ask for epi....
15:30 epidurial injection, started to have side effects, vomitting and shivering....
19:30 4-5 cm dilated....midwife said should be able to deliver before midnight...
22:15 too miserable from the vomitting, asked for antivomitting meds..
22:30 Managed to catch some sleep....
23:00 9 cm dilated. The nurse said probably 30 minutes more. Still sleeping..
23:20 midwife asked me to try to push once....after one push, midwife said o.k can get dr in already....
23:35 dr arrived
23:40 3 pushes and baby was out at 2348hrs...

1978458.jpg

1978459.jpg

Emeraldbride, could you pls update my data...bb's name is Emma...

Echo...Our daughters have the same name....hehe...

bur..

Haha, i also dun dare to see down there... i went back for my visit with dr, and dr asked me how's my wound and i told him...umm..i dun dare to see..

so he examined me...and showed me using a mirror...that my stitches have healed very nicely...and there's nothing to be scared of...I cant even see the stitches at all....dun even know where the tear is...hehe...

so maybe there is nothing to be scared of....

Congrat Santorini,
Wow, your girl girl look very sweet just like mummy keke...

phyl,
your baby very smiley hehe ..laugh until so cute!

Wonder how is juzyounme doing?

ikeke, congrats!! hope to see you post your baby soon
happy.gif

Hi ladies.

Ventured out to Turf City today and checked out the shop 'My Tot's Room'. They have really nice wall stickers!! So for those who missed the spree and still want to get wall stickers, can check out this store okie.. They also have matching hooks, rugs etc, and kids-sized furniture.
happy.gif
very cute!

Juz say she will only be posting when she is back home. currently she is resting....

is storage bags better or should get those glass bottles to store BM??

gill, so fast u venture out liao? U dun do confinement?

my boy juz latched on my breast for like 1.5hrs!! Totally drained out one of the breast and i now pumping the other side..asked my hb to bring in my laptop to the room else everytime i pump i got nothing much to do..haha

I realise night time milk supply is quite low hor..

Fabbie, once u pump, u pour immediate to milk bag and store in fridge? Then when heating up, u pour into milk bottle? Will thr be wastage? Haha, i scared wastage of milk.. now manage to store abt 100ml of EBM but will prob use it tmr..I will start storing in fridge from monday onwards when CL is here and I 'should' have more time.

Fabbie, dun be despair.. my hb also always drink cold drinks in front of me and at one point of time even offered it to me and he got chided by my mom..haha.. he also dun wake up at night, i know he needs alot of sleep. Last time when I was pregnant, kick him also cant wake up liao, wat makes u tink bb cry will wake him up leh..hahah..but in the afternoon, he will carry baby if he cries but he never change diapers before..spare him lar..

hi kath
oh...ur BM increase so much already.. tats very good.. me still quite low...last yield only 80ml..
just pump n alot leak to bra.. damn heartpain...

Hi ah bur
ya.. using double lioa..but wonder why my BM get lesser n lesser or maintain... no increase liao.. very disheartened..

Hi, I helped ikeke put in her details... :p

<table border=1><tr><td>Popped!!</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Delivery Mode </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl80</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>Dr K H Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRLS</TD><TD>Joann Quek / Jolin Quek</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>2.02kg/1.225kg</TD><TD>C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Summergoh</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Cadence</TD><TD>5/11/2008</TD><TD>2.16kg</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Mimi (mimizz)</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Zayden</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>3.435kg</TD><TD>C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Rihan</TD><TD>4-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Sun Haoyu</TD><TD>18/11/2008</TD><TD>2.36kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Reddates</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Wong Faye</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>11-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Joshua Low</TD><TD>24/11/2008</TD><TD>2.79kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Clarice Chew</TD><TD>25/11/2008</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jolynash</TD><TD>5-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Geraine Tan</TD><TD>25/11/2008</TD><TD>3.01kg</TD><TD>C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>raven_1313</TD><TD>5-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang/Simei</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Siew Yu Chang Keith</TD><TD>25/11/2008</TD><TD>3.999kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Pris</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chia Yee Tien</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Preston Goh</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Xiao Pooh</TD><TD>2-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr H C Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Jermaine</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Merydith</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Randall</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>c-sect w/GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Esthers</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Sean Guoh</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>3.155kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mrs.Ho</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chia</TD><TD>Pantai, MY</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Eason Ho</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>2.35kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Princesstiara</TD><TD>2-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr T B Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Tiara Loh</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>3.7kg</TD><TD>c-sect w/GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang/Jurong East</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Claryce</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Spaghetti</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>David Lee</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>2.74kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr M George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Calista Grace</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>3.61kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Iemiko</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Kayson Lim</TD><TD>1/12/2008</TD><TD>3.46kg</TD><TD>C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jelybean</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Lisa Choo</TD><TD>1/12/2008</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Tamms</TD><TD>9-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Olivia Choo</TD><TD>1/12/2008</TD><TD>2.84kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Echo</TD><TD>4-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD>2/12/2008</TD><TD>3.675kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Laval</TD><TD>13-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkant</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Natasha</TD><TD>2/12/2008</TD><TD>2.835kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Llig</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Md Aqeel</TD><TD>3/12/2008</TD><TD>3.434kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Dolphin</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>LYJ</TD><TD>3/12/2008</TD><TD>2.985kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Jazlyn</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan \ Dr CY Wong</TD><TD>Sunway Medical</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Isaac Teow</TD><TD>3/12/2008</TD><TD>2.34kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Jake Travis Espino</TD><TD>4/12/2008</TD><TD>3.205kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Ah Bur</TD><TD>22-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4/12/2008</TD><TD>2.95kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Emeraldbride</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Zachary Tan</TD><TD>5/12/2008</TD><TD>2.745kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Jowinbaby</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Ashlynne Lee</TD><TD>5/12/2008</TD><TD>3.54kg</TD><TD>C-Sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Santorini</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5/12/2008</TD><TD>3.115kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Hippomummy</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Jaysen</TD><TD>6/12/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bubblepearl</TD><TD>5-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt A/ESH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Gerrad</TD><TD>7/12/2008</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>jes</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7/12/2008</TD><TD>3.53kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Phylicia (phyl)</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun Ring</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Hayden Phang Yu Zhe</TD><TD>8/12/2008</TD><TD>3.268kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Macpherson</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Ruben</TD><TD>8/12/2008</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>9-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands/Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Ivan Hoe</TD><TD>9/12/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>mayelynn</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Sim L N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Ryan Teo</TD><TD>9/12/2008</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Ervin</TD><TD>10/12/2008</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Ikeke</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>10/12/2008</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Lavendery</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jalan Membina</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11/12/2008</TD><TD>2.615kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Old Airport Rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Valerie Chen Si Ting</TD><TD>11/12/2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12/12/2008</TD><TD>3.45kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Juzyounme</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Marsiling</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Ambrose</TD><TD>13/12/2008</TD><TD>2.995kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Waiting...</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Qiqi81</TD><TD>1-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Brayden</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Evonne Tay</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Funshine</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Balestier</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Carmen</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Kasia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Christineteo</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Matthias Kwang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Decbaby</TD><TD>13-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr K K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Snowger</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>izu</TD><TD>18-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Holland</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>joanne81</TD><TD>18-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chen</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Brennon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dee</TD><TD>19-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Y G Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>AdelChia</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Josiah Chia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Xiaohwa</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Phoebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Nashi</TD><TD>22-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>annt21</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr SH Chen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Upper Thomson</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Alson Lee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Winnie171175</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Pastilies</TD><TD>25-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ang HY</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jokris</TD><TD>25-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Charlotte Lai</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>YL Polaris</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Mummymummy</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Chantalle</TD><TD>29-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bkt BJ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Pang Kai Ern</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ScarletGal</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Xuelyn</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Summer Cheo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Toonies23</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Whampoa</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Mum2ndx</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Merydith
Ya lar.. i also always cannot sleep.. woke up cus of my hubbie snore.. how i wish i can snore as loud as i can to wake him up! hahaha
the shield i bought from mumfairy => http://www.mumsfairy.com/product_info.php/products_id/30?osCsid=a258c276992f43756bcf6dbf7854d6e2

Ivy
WAH! he cook for u longan drink? so nice! hahah Ivy. can drink DOM but 1 slip can liao.. 1 small cup per day.. for me i drink 1 slip.

echo
i heard that another breast pump is more soft than medela.. my medela pump sound is like outside cutting grass leh!! that time my mum say AIYO i tout outside cutting grass.. cut till so long.. lolx

ahbur
Get a float! although it doesnt really help alot. but it helps abit!

Jappoh
my wound abit pain. i think is not my wound.. i suspect got a little lump at my butt that touches my wound.. thats why is pain.. hope will disappear soon. everyyday have been applying cream and cleanning liao lor.

BawBaw
Ya you can try your luck. but i heard dec they are fully book already. =)

Kath
once i pump i straight away put in the milk bag and put in the fridge.. If theres too much of milk in my below fridge. i will put in the freezer lor.. everyday the fridge below must have 4 packet.. so everyday will take out 4 packets from the freezer put in the below fridge lor. to slowly melt.. then when i want to feed. by the time should be soft abit liao ba. then i will use running water to make it more defroze ba. i heard they say cannot use hot or boiling water to defroze the milkbags. must use warm or running water. then pour into the bottle. and place the bottle to the warmer.. duno u know what i mean anot hehe . no wastage.. btw my milk bag i use the first years milk bags

wah. u meaning your boy cry, your hubbie cannot wake up? normally my gal cry and i cannoit get up. i will push n push my hubbie to wake up haha My hub got a phobia in changing diapers liao. cus he everytime change 1.. he carry her liao.. she poos again hahaha

Sam
i cannot believe say. my hub just saw the comments you all gave and say. " you see all husband the same okai.. i got do all these also hor" -_____- lmao. GUYS! hahha

haiz i cant see image in this forum still.. =( whats wrong huh. Hmm

Emeraldbride: My milk ss at night is lower too. I suspect cos i have no patience to pump cos i'm too sleepy. So i'll just pump enough to relieve enorgement but not totally empty. :p Lazy mom here...

Santorini: Your baby gal looks adorable!
happy.gif

Ivy: I refridgerate my EBM in the Avent VIA cups. I have not used the milk bags yet because i think i'll only use them for freezing. Currently not enough to freeze yet.

bawbaw: I'll PM you my massage lady's contact.

Fabbie: I want to buy the flexishields from mumsfairy too. Btw...how do you measure the nipple size? Include the areola too? I want to buy the handsfree thing too...i tried pumping both sides yesterday but i have to hold the bottles/cup. Super tiring &amp; I felt quite helpless -- even when glasses slip on my nose, i can't even push up cos my hands must hold the pumps!!!

I settled Preston's CDA &amp; Baby Bonus application today! After that, sneaked to Orchard Rd with hubby for an hour...bought new makeup! Haha...

Emeraldbride,
Yup, i don't do confinement. Actually first went out (other than polyclinic) on Wed..8 days aft delivery. I only have maid to help me out, no CL etc. I just do massage and pray recover fast fast so that life can be back to normal asap. Started piggy-back rides for my elder son already too. Can tell that he's happy to have his mummy back
happy.gif

Loveangel,
You can expect to receive the Baby Bonus within 2-3 working days....they super effective. I got mine within 2days of applying and was very impressed.

Pris
you can get Large.. which i felt is normal for everyone. i wanted to buy Large but i buy wrong i buy medium. but medium still fits well for me too.

Ivy
i think milk bottle is better. but u cannot be always having alot of milk bottles to store it right? so use milk bags lor. and milk bags can put in freezer anytime ba.

Helo mummies
I am back today, bb Joshua has overcome the influenza virus himself and we can be discharge today! so relieve... and his blocked nose is no longer a hindrance to him, he can suck and drink again, back to his normal self. **wink**

So fast for some of us hor..bb coming to full month soon...so many things needs to be plan.
Has anyone tried neo garden's or Angeli's food lately? Any comment?

I'm doing Joshua's full month next Sunday, hopefully he will be well by then. can't imagine all the hands and mouths around him. It's so hard at times to tell the relatives to hands off.
sad.gif
anyone has good idea how to tell them off politely?

gals
any idea wat herbs ate will lessen milk?
i so scare dun know wat thing my mum cook or boil soup tat will reduce BM.. suddenly for 30mins pump, my BM only less than 50ml.. usually its at least 100ml for 2 breasts.

hey jolly
thats great that ya boy is back home! yours will be held on next sunday? mine will be held on next sat! hehe.. hmm hands of relatives for not touching joshua is quite hard wor.. but mouth maybe u can avoid lor maybe like you carry him or put him in the stroller? If they carry some of them may just kiss him liao. Im not sure lar. hehehe Maybe you can try telling them say.. Oh last week he kana virus so will be abit sensitive to this and that... BUt at the end of the event. You wipe and clean his face and body lor.

sobsob...i was having fever last nite! my left side breast was engored! I also dunno why..i have been pumping faithfully leh...it was so scary...i was in my parents room feeding my boi and suddenly..i feel v cold w the aircon on..told my hb and he say not cold leh...so i went out to the living room and i was still shivering...so told my mum abt it..n she n my sil faster get me long pants and sweater to wear..hb saw my face turn pale...told him that i suspect i got engorgment cos i feel lumpy at my left side..ask him to squeeze out the milk for me...and wah piangz..it is so painful...after that, i slept till 3am ..my whole bed was wet as i was perspiring...now better..but my mum want me to throw my 1st milk which i pump out after i recover from fever..she say no good for bb..and NOW all of them discourage me bf! HB+Mum+SILS, all ask me to get medicine from my doc to stop milk supply...just now try to latch my boi..but dun think he want to latch liao...how ah?

bbpearl,
I had the same episode of sudden chill with uncontrollable shivering like yours two nites ago, scared the hell out of my hb and cl.

Just perservere, you have come so far... My CL says once you get over the engorgement stage, all the milk will flow better and then things will get better . ..... (hugs)...... Jia you!!!

Bubblepearl: You probably caught a chill. Dress warmly. But i don't think your BM is affected. Persist in BF ok?
happy.gif
Glad you're better.

Fabbie: Thanks...i'll check the website and order soon. Do you have any idea when they will arrive if i buy online &amp; opt for delivery?

Jowin: Sometimes towards the end of the day, our milk ss will drop a bit. Could be not enough water too. Don't worry...monitor your pumping amount today again ok?

Jlow: Congrats that your bb is well!!!

Congrats San!

Thanks gill for sharing, after my confinement, gonna head there to check out the wall stickers.

Ivy, storage bags take up lesser space in fridge. Pris, I also use Avent cups to store. Btw, can avent cups be sterilize. Or used 5 times than throw?

Jowin, the nurse at TMC told me not to take Dang Gui, will decrease milk ss.

Today's weather quite cooling. First time I dun sweat like mad.

2nd baby: So far i sterilize the VIA cups. According to the packaging, it says must throw after 5 times. I don't care...like very wasted. I'll throw after using for a month. :p

Dang gui will decrease milk ss? Serious!?

Ya, today's weather is perfect...i overslept, despite the alarm clock, and expressed BM an hour late. Haha...

Back