(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Pris, me used for 1 yr for my elder girl liao. Nw still using cos the condition is still very gd!

This is wat the nurse told me leh.

Zach was a nightmare again last night..woke up every 2 hrs to feed!! I alr set alarm to wake up at 5am to pump, end up, he drained out the breast for me..hahaha, now while he is sleeping, onie i can pump, but not alot...my right breast milk ss is so pathetic, less than 10ml after 20mins of pumping.summore thought of storing in milk bags n freeze them liao..hahaha. looks like i can forget abt storing milk.

End up all of us woke up at 9.45am onie - super tired...

Santorini, u're still breastfeeding ur baby on demand?? How are u coping? Dun hv ur sms...else can sms u..hahaha

Lavendry is still coping with her bb..she say hers turn to a monster once at home and at night...cute!

REPOST - NAN 1 HA

Mommies whose babies r taking the above.
I've 6 new tins of NAN HA 1 (900g) to let go as my son is taking Friso comfort due to his reflux. I'd bought in bulk b4 the doc told us he had reflux. Expiry date is May 2010.

<font color="ff0000">Letting go at S$32 per tin (NTUC selling at abt S$37). I'm also giving away a brand new pack of Drypers S size diapers (FOC - 64pcs) if u r getting at least 3 tins.</font>

Pls email me at [email protected] if u r interested.

2nd baby: Do you find the VIA cups not as good or do you encounter any problems? My hubby said if the packaging recommends throwing after 5 uses, means there must be something "wrong" with the plastic. In the end, we compromise by throwing after using for a month. Haha...

I shall tell him you used for a year. Haha...maybe can convince him to throw the cups away after a few months usage instead. :p

Emeraldbride: My CL takes cares &amp; feeds Preston EBM at night so i'm not sure whether he's a terror. But he's a terror in the day too...as long as he wakes up, it means he's hungry &amp; needs to have his milk NOW! Cannot wait! If i keep him waiting while i warm up his EBM, he wails until his face turns lobster red!!!

Good that you're latching your baby on! I haven't latched him for over a week...only express the milk out.

Hello all!!
Just wondering for mummies who have popped, what are the really neccessary stuff to pack into the hospital bag? Like how many pairs of disposable undies.. nursing bras etc? I be gg KKH for delivery, do we need to bring bb diapers?

bubble
dun get medicine from doc to stop milk supply.. i heard that will make your breast very lau lau de.. if you everyday bath.. stop bathing liao.. dun on aircon or blow fan.. i did happen before. was shivering and feel very cold. but for me awhile only..

Pris
Im not sure about the delivery leh.. cus i went to collect from them de..

Tara
you took epidural liao then u start vomitting? i tout after taking it.. u will feel better de. poor u ah.. i only feel vomitting when i didnt take epiduarl nia.. I bet your baby is very cute! but i cant see image in the forum recently. not sure why =(

Chantalle

so fast u going to give birth liao. the chart show that your edd is end of Dec.

anyway, no need to bring diapers, KKH will provide diapers, wipes, pads etc. all these are charged so remember to bring whatever balance back.

emeraldbride i am still bfing on dd but my bb can tahan longer now that i hv more milk...my CL has been god-sent... She helped me to massage my breasts when i had blocked ducts and she put hot towel for me when i had engorgement....

I learnt so mUch frm her and have lots of opportunities to rest despite feeding on dd...... I pm u my mobile...

Congrats to all mummies who have popped!! =D

I need some advice on breast feeding...

I started breastfeeding but then didnt have enuff milk so baby took bottle at night. Now it is difficult to latch on again. Right now, i jus pump out and bottle feed baby.

Anyone having problems latching on after baby has taken the bottle? Any solution?

Thanks v much!!

bbpearl,

Wat fabbie said is right, cannot on the fan or air-con already... I was still sleeping with air-con and even have my massage in the air-con room..after my sudden chill episode, my CL told me no more air-con or fan...

Remember to wear socks also...the weather is cold today....so that has brought some relief ....hopefully it will stay like this for the rest of the month...

Fab,
Yeah, I was vomitting after i had the epi...I also had itches on my tummy, back and even my numb legs.....all side-effects of the epi....though tough, the side-effects were nothing compared to the contraction pain!!

Pris, I m still using the cups leh. Find them still usable and in gd condition. After u mention, I am abit worried so I better start using the cups for other storage purpose.

Charis, prob w latching and bottle feeding is bb may have nipple confusion. I express most of the time and latch bb only one time a day and when bb is latched on, she dun suckle the aerola area, instead look for nipple only.

San, that's nice of yr CL. My CL is not fast enough for me. At times, I still need to warm the towel and fix the pump by myself.

chantalle...you delivering at KKH no need diapers,wipes for baby.

they will be providing 10pieces of maternity loop for you..it may not be enough cos they already use some after your delivery.you can buy from them those adhesive kinds..or just bring your own.
7pieces of disposable panties will be provided...which is actually more than enough.

you wont be needing nursing bra and bra pads as the milk flow has not come in during your stAY in the hospital.

Tara, that's good!! I hope my CL also know how to massage my breast..i suspect i also hv blocked ducts cos Zach seems to be latching longer and longer each feed..prob the milk is not flowing out fast enuf for him..hahaha. U latch on or feed via bottle?

Got ur PM liao..

Ade, hw much wt have u lost? I took up yr ML, Rose and she is a nice lady.

Bubblepearl, dun stop breastfeeding. Must perserve on!

Dang gui will reduce BM supply??! OMG my mil has been making me drink one big bowl of danggui with black chicken every night for the past one week. No wonder I don't feel engorged at all although I dun pump! I better ask her to stop

2nd Baby
I was 1kg away from my pre preggy weight during the last visit to Dr. Chan. I think i've lost more since but not sure how much yet...no weighing machine at home
happy.gif
What about you?

I agree that Rose is good and many who saw me recently was stunned that I just gave birth 1 mth ago 'cos my tummy is almost flat :D

2ndbaby

How many sessions have you had with Rose? I had 4 sessions so far with her, my tummy i tink left abt 25% more to go before returning to original state....

As for my weight i still have long way to go....gained too much during pregnancy, i still have another 2/3 to lose.....

Linea nigra
anyone knows when the line will go away? My CL said might take 2 years!!!! faintz...means i cannot wear bikini for a long time???!!!

Santorini
Just go ahead and wear that bikini lah. That is a sexy line that only a mum will have. Who knows, you may set off a trend :p

ivy
juz measure nipple size onli as stated on webby. =)

fabbie
mi tinking of getting marie france wrap. hehe. dono works anot lei. feel fat. hope next wk when my massage start, can hav flatter tummy.

for freezing milk, can kip in freezer for 3mths. in fridge for 48hrs.
if freeze milk le den wan defrost, to consume w/i 24hrs.

my hb helps mi looks afta my boi one. coz i no got confinement lady. so its juz us n our bois. hehe. so take turn do tings lor. eat dinner oso like tt. if bb needs to change diapers n im pumping milk, he will change it la. hehe. if nite time need his help to prepare milk, juz waki him n off he goes to d kitchen. hehe.

bubblepearl
i went at 10plusam. saw a lady wearing shorts carrying bb walking out of polyclinic. mayb tt could b u. hehe.

ivy
if u drinking dom tt is boiled wif black chicken to get chicken wine, its ok. coz alcohol content 'evaporated' liao. my mummy got 7 bottles of dom at her place. hope she does nt bring it ova. hate d taste of chicken wine. yuckz. i remember tt i consumed almost 5 bottles of dom during my laz confinement. faints.

kath
i use milk storage bags from first few yrs n avent via cups to store my milk. like fabbie, every dae will hav 4 bottles in fridge n d rest in freezer. juz pump n gauge how much will be needed for d dae n d rest i freeze to ensure got enuf supply for my boi. den if need to defrost, juz place in fridge n make sure consume w/i 24hrs can le.

pris
milk supply at nite will be lower coz we tired liao. veri common one. usually d 1st milk we pump in d morning will be d most one. =)

jlow
kinda hard to tell relatives. bb definiately passed here n there one. juz take note tt if anyone unwell, make sure they tell u n they don carry bb. best if they don come coz bb joshua immunity will still be low. easy to catch virus again.

iemiko...so its alcohol that will decrease the milk supply??

i am getting more milk flow from my left breast....than right...what is it due to??anyone knowS??i finally got my first 100ml of milk in total from both sides...!!!!

my boy wont be able to finish all the 100ml EBM...can i feed him then keep the remaining if he does not finish??room temp for 4 hrs...?

Tara
The tummy line.. my massage lady told me 1 yr.. now im so shock when your CL say 2 YEARS!! omg. faints.. anyway your CL very good to you! ^___^

Re: Stop BM supply
I heard from my aunt.. "xian zha" will stop BM supply.. btw whats dang gui?

iemiko..hmm..it was my hb carrying the bb..i am carrying the bag

thanks for all the moral support on bf!! I will perserve to bf! Hb is collect the pumpin' pal shield + for me now..hope can express more milk for storage..

charis_tan: same problem as u..just now try to latch my boi and he dun seem to latch well as what he did earlier..i will try to latch him twice a day and see how he is doing..but at the same time, i will standby the milk for him..incase he failed in latching again

ivy: what i did for my boi, i will split the milk to the quantity that he can finish and the remaining pour into another bottle..and add on after i express another round.

Santorini: Your CL sounds really good! Glad that you have her around to help you.

Iemiko: Are you referring to the flexi shields from mumsfairy? I still don't know which part to measure.

Ivy: If your bb will drink the milk within next 4 hours, you can leave outside at room temp. No need to keep in the fridge unless more than 4 hours.

2nd baby: Do you sterilize the pump after every pump session???

Preston started drinking 90ml of EBM today!
happy.gif
So far not bad...he can last bout 3 hours before waking up for next feed. He is 17 days old...

just rx good news from adelchia..she just give birth at noon today. natural w epi. bb weight 3.365kg...snowger also today...n they are having the same doc...but one in tmc n other is in mt a..doc must be busy

ivy: yup..i split the ebm..both i keep in fridge..cos i scare spoilt..keke

now manage to have 2.3 bottles in the fridge...

pris..just collected the shield..will try the shield later..

Tara, I had 7 sessions w her. Lost 8kg. I put on alot of wt..14 kg. so still got 6 kg to lose. After 2nd session, I could feel my tummy shrinking.

Ade, did u still put on the binder now? Me not diligent enough leh. After the 7 sessions of massage, I dun wear binder but Rose advised me to continue to wear.

Pris, I sterilize my pump after every use. Last time I dun. After 1st wk, then I did.

My girl seems to be drinking alot. 100ml every 2.5 hrs.

I put on nearly 20kg of weight for my pregnancy leh...now as of today, got 9kg more to go before going back to 50kg..n if i can go back to 48kg which is last year's weight, it will be a bonus point..

iemiko, u can start massage next week liao? how long must we wait before we can massage? my gynae wants me to monitor my bp first before giving me the greenlight to massage and exercise leh.. i cant wait to sit on my URobic again..

Tara, my linea nigra also very obvious and my belly button still so big and ugly..wonder will it go back to normal..haha

Fabbie, my sis bought a float from kiddy palace on day 2 for me, but it's too big...

Tara, u princess is a little angel...

Phyl, ur Hayden also a handsome prince. i really salute u, no CL, MIL nor mom... i am really glad that i've engaged a CL. I told her i need an extra week... hehehe...

Bubble, jia you on BF... 1 of my nipple oso start to become sore, though my girl oni latch 1-2 times a day...i jus bought and collect the pumpin pal this afternoon, still trying to get the hang of it.

last nite got engorgement on one side till i can't sleep, there's this little bump that makes me feel so hot and feverish. i kept massaging it since last nite and now it seems better. still feel very engorge every 2.5-3 hrs.

could i pls add my girl name to the list if someone is updating it.. her name is Cidney and i delivered at TMC not Alvernia. Thanks a million!!!

wah
all of u so good.. so fast can massage..me hor.. dun know until when.. sigh.. tummy when i remove the binder, can see the line n still sagging..

Line need 2 yrs to go away.. gosh.. there goes my bikini.. Tara, same same..

Hi Pris
yes.. the supply very unstable for me.. sometimes alot sometimes no.. 1st pump- 120ml, 2nd pump - 80ml, 3rd pump -40ml.. i hor.. feel like crying already... Dun know wats happening..

Yes, i know cannot take dang gui. was mentioned at Mrs Wong class tat it cut the milk supply . I m thinking of wat ways to increase beside drink warm water b4 pump, drink En Mum milk, alot of soup and alot of milo.. wonder if shd really take frenugreek anot..SIGH>> supply did not increase as days goes...

bbpearl,
i had the shivers last week as well, woke up freezing even tho the room temp was only 26! it didn't happen again after that. No reason to stop bf...my sis had the same chills as well, seems to be quite common. just keep warm

I got my shields from mumsfairy liao..i bought the L one..now trying out..not bad leh..can see my milk flowing..hahahaat least it covers the whole areola.

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Popped!!</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">S/N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EDD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">BB#</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hosp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM/SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gender</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">DOB</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Weight</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Delivery Mode</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl80</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRLS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joann Quek / Jolin Quek</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.02kg/1.225kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summergoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Poon King Fu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cadence</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.16kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LuthAdel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Corp Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bryan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mimi (mimizz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.435kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rihan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Mary Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sun Haoyu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.36kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Reddates</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wong Faye</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.11kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jlow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kek Lee Phin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joshua Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.79kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabbie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clarice Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.8kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jolynash</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok North</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Geraine Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.01kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">raven_1313</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang/Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siew Yu Chang Keith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.999kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Preston Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiao Pooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr H C Han</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jermaine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.75kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Merydith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Hang Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Randall</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.13kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">c-sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Esthers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sean Guoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.155kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mrs.Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pantai, MY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Eason Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.35kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Princesstiara</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T B Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tiara Loh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.7kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">c-sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2nd Baby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang/Jurong East</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Claryce</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Spaghetti</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Woo Bit Hwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">David Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.74kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">19</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sam</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr M George</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Calista Grace</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.61kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Iemiko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K T Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kayson Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.46kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jelybean</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Central</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lisa Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.77kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">22</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tamms</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lee Wei Hong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Olivia Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.84kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Echo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Commonwealth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.675kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Laval</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkant</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natasha</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.835kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Llig</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Marianne Hendricks</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Md Aqeel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.434kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dolphin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Fong Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LYJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.985kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jazlyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Clifford Chan \ Dr CY Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunway Medical</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac Teow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.34kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Irene Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">West Coast</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jake Travis Espino</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.205kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ah Bur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cidney</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.95kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emeraldbride</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zachary Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.745kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jowinbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ashlynne Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.54kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Santorini</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.115kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hippomummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jaysen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">34</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bubblepearl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gerrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.2kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">35</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">jes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chan KH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.53kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">36</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phylicia (phyl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeap Min Li</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun Ring</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hayden Phang Yu Zhe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.268kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">37</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Paulyn Kao</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Bernard Chern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Macpherson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ruben</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">38</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jappooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CCK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ervin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.81kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">39</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mei Lik</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Beh Suan Tiong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands/Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivan Hoe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">40</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lavendery</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Kim Teng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jalan Membina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.615kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">41</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yunbb</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong</font> West</TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.45kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">42</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fong2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Old Airport Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Valerie Chen Si Ting</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">43</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">mayelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Sim L N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ryan Teo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.93kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">44</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Juzyounme</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marsiling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.995kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">45</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Qiqi81</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loke Kah Leong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">East Shore</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Brayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">46</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Snowger</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">47</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AdelChia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Josiah Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Waiting...</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Evonne Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Heng T L</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Funshine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T C Chang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Karen Ko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Balestier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><sub>Kasia</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christineteo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yio Chu Kang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Matthias Kwang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Decbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K K Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">izu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Joan Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holland</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">joanne81</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Christopher Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Brennon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Y G Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiaohwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phoebe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Nashi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">annt21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr SH Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Upper Thomson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Alson Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Winnie171175</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Anthony Siow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pastilies</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ang HY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jokris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loke Kah Leong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">East Shore</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Charlotte Lai</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YL Polaris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mummymummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Devendra</font></TD><TD><sub>SGH</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">19</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chantalle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bkt BJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pang Kai Ern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ScarletGal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xuelyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr W H Kee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok Reservoir</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summer Cheo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">22</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toonies23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Whampoa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mum2ndx</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr C H Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stephanie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Bubble, when u c ur milk flow stop, u can stop pumpin, i didnt know at first too, always pump for 15 mins, now its btwn 8-15mins.
Aiyah, i forget to buy the shield, must ask my hubby to go collect again.

Those who dun have Mrs Wong Book she has a feeding table share with you mummies.. sorry ah.. i duno how to create a table and post here hehe

Age of Infant______Amount per feed______No. of feeds per
0-1 week______1-2oz(30ml-60ml)______7-8 Days
1-2 week______2-3oz(60-90)______6-7 Days
2-4 week______3-4oz(90-120)______5-6 Days
1-2 mths______4-5oz(120-150)______5 Days
2-3 mths______6oz(180ml)______5 Days
3-4 mths______7oz(210ml)______5 Days
4-5 mths______7oz(210ml)______4 Days
5-6 mths______8oz(240ml)______4 Days
above 6 mths______8oz(240ml)______3 Days

Hi All

I've just discharged today. Popped on 11th Dec by C-Sect with GA. Bb was 3.17kg.

Birth story:
10pm - Check in Hospital
10:30 - Brought as to labour ward as no available 2 bedder. Slept overnite there.
7:15am - Woke up. Relieve myself
7:30am - Push me to waiting area outside operating theatre
7:55am - Push me to operating theatre. Anesthetist administer drip. Wait for gynae to arrive.
8:15am - Gynae arrive. Anesthetist ask me to breathe in hard a GA mask or something. Knocked out.
8:28am - Baby out (was told by hubby)
9am - Was awaken up by anesthetist, asking me to breathe in hard again. Felt throat very dry and no voice.
9:15am - Pushed me temporary to a an available ward. Thereafter in the afternoon transferred us to a 2 bedder.

hi all,

finally got chance to log in. emeraldbride,
mine is boy leh not girl. Name: Jaeden Hee wt: 3.45kg, length: 51cm, Natural wif epi

My birth story:
11pm: Check into TMC observation ward.
1130-1230am: On CTG machine to check contraction and heartbeat. Wait for gynae to reach. 2-3cm dilated, break waterbag. no need put pill to induce since this is 3rd child according to gynae. He say bb will arrived ard 4-5am..Clear my bowel.
1240am: Was ask to go to the delivery to monitor.
no contraction pain at all through out.. but scare later dunno will pain a not.. so still opts for epi..
1am: Anesthetist administer epi..
4am: ard 4cm dilated..
5am-6am: still waiting.. bb heartbeat drop on and off.. so was told to breathe in oxygen for almost 1 hr.
7am: Got urge to poo... so midwife check again, dilated 10cm liao but bb head still high, was put to sideway to help bb to descend....
730-740am: Gynae came n check, say ok get ready to push although bb head still high.. he will be using vacuum to help me.
750-801am: Start to push .. jialat .. 4-5 pushes.. still cannot get bb out as bb shoulder stuck! even ask my hb to help pressing down my thigh.. faint.. no more strength n breath to push.. but give my very best to use last last strength to push.. FINALLY .. BB OUT at 801am.. was panting like mad thru out stitching.. arghhhh thought 3rd child liao should be out easily???? not true lorrr ...

my hb tio scared as PD also cm inside e delivery ward once bb out to check bb arm, luckily my bb arm ok..

now my nipple sore n bleed.. arghh .. touch tio pain liao ..hw to pump?? how to latch?? faint ..

my boy now kept on pooing leh .. changed diapers liao straight away poo little bit again.. aiyoo.. e color is dark yellow with white white thing .. machiam is e milk powder .. anyone also like tat?

Btw, i've just started pumping my milk today (Day 4). The amount is not much but it's really encouraging to see that i've breast milk! :p But just not sure how long i shld pump per breast. 15 mins or 20 mins? and how do we know when to stop pumping per breast? Any of u can share ur experience?

Decided to pump instead of latching on as most of the time my gal seems to suckle for comfort and fall sleep. And i'm not sure if she's getting enuf breast milk or if there's really any breast milk. Besides always end up with sore nipples.

Hi Fabbie,
Thank u for the chart, very useful le. I kept wondering if bb is getting enough milk becos he gets up every hour and feeds abt 15 min....nearly faint....now i know he was not having enough de la... sigh...sotong mummy.

jollycow
np.. hehe its not too late to discover ^___^

Yunbb
Use your pump to pump ya milk out. since ya nipple sore and bleed le hor. then use pump to pump your milk. if very painful then use ya hand to squeeze out your milk. baby poo alot is normal heheh ya 3rd child like not easy.. cus my frd also have 3rd child and the birth is really not fast.. hers is like 12 hrs of labour lor. didnt want to tell u that day.. scare will be scare hehe..

Back