(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

emeraldbride - when i get to lie down, eg. zzz, i do have a pillow at my feet. but then eh, most of the time i'm either on my feet or sitting with my feet on ground... so can feel the discomfort. haiz, if leave to my hb, don't know when he can do it.

sorry for the late reply..iemiko and llig...

the haircut is by student...toni&guy..my friend in the school...more of a trim then a cut...safe!!my another friend went to try already. so if you gers want just book appointment with me..PM please...slots filling quite fast...so book early then i can slot in you gers...

jowinbaby
noted. =)

smurfygal
im not too sure of d code for d dale binder. will go check it out ltr if im free. =) i onli know got 3 or 4 panel n size S & M. hehe.

llig, i also nv buy too many pkts of baby wipes. only bought 6 pkts of pigeon wipes during taka baby fair and will only use when not at home. will use cotton wool + water if at home which i think is more gentle to baby's skin.

jowin, ur knee cap also swollen? is it bcos of the food that u ate which is too salty? so far i only heard that our hands and feet will get swollen.

juzyounme, hmm... think u better dun do any drilling or painting la. can drill or paint after ur confinement and when baby is not at home.

phyl, u are the one who said u bought rompers from giant rite? i got 6 rompers from giant too at $1.99 each. very cheap hor... somemore the material is very soft.

amk baby fair - went to buy kodomo detergent and softener yesterday. also bought 1 set of pigeon comb and brush at 20% disc, and 1 red carters rompers at $7.90.

There are alternatives to bb wipes to be used at home. Can use cotton wool or water to clean. Some bbs are allergic to some brands of wipes. My neighbour has been using cotton wool to clean her baby and she told me its very cheap and good.

Seems like everyone is so disciplined in wearing the binder. For me, I recalled after massage, I was told to wear the binder but I just took off after half an hr, cant stand the tightness and heat. Really envy u all can tahan it.

phyl...which outlet giant sells the romper??interested!!!

around 6+am this morning having pains arnd stomach and my bb keep pushing me hurts a lot...feel like going hospital already...but fell asleep...anyone know why will have such pain. today took unpaid again to rest...

Mimi, for massage lady, she will provide the binder till end of the massage session. After which, if u wanna continue, u can buy the binder.

Mimi.. hehe..ya.. did u buy the one with elephants and crocs?? hehe.. very cute hor.. i bought 1 only coz my son has 20++ rompers liao..

ivy, i went to vivo giant that day. rest well oh!

iemik0, thanks.. me one 4 panel size S too!!

Binder.. erm girls.. the sizing is based on after delivery hip size.. which would definitely be smaller then now but MIGHT be bigger than b4 pregnancy.. so for e.g my hip was 34" so there's no need for me to get a M which caters for 46-62" coz wont be so big ma.. i wanna get binder now coz i cannot count on my block head to buy for me.. after delivery will be very busy and tired.. wont remember by then so since now can remember and got Discount.. so get now lor!

Wipes: i think this is very subjective too.. but when i was teaching childcare toddler class, i find that wipes is really the next best thing. convenient! the children brought their own brands of wipes coz the centre only provided NTUC tub ones.. and being super ATAS angmoh kids.. they usually go for j&j or pigeon.. but some of the local rich kids just used the tub NTUC ones.. So it depends on the parents ba..

i went to causeway point watsons.. no more liao leh... will go find at my yishun one today..

oh.. tell you all something oh.. i saw a super cute BLUE ELEPHANT that sings, have lights and its under Leapfrog.. sSOOOOOoooo cute!! somemore got discount!! $29.90 only..

i stood infront of it and said to the elephant.. i can only bring you home for Hayden to play if the block head daddy allows oh... and i smiled so very sweetly at that block head.. but he just turned and walked away!!!! ArghhHHhhh!!!

haha.. today going to causeway point again.. I MUST GET THAT ELEPHANT!! kekekekeke..

Which one is better? Rinse or non-rinse type for baby wash? All along i have the impression that rinse type is better becos it will not left any residue on baby's skin.

By the way, seems like after baby is born, we can no longer use vaccum cleaner becos of the noise, got to swtich to using broom?

Emeraldbride,
Thanks for the info. Can update on the food after your buffet dinner? =)

Jowinbaby,
I also knee cap pain today. Dunno why also, just suddenly pain when i was coming to work just now... weird..

Hi mini
No la. my knee cap is not swollen.. ankle also not swollen too.. just aching badly on sun nite... Recover yesterday... no more aching
happy.gif

Abit of water retention but also recover..
Now, just very tired

Hi iemiko
Thanks for helping me to buy.

Hi adelchia
ya. i also dun know why.. on sunday evening after dinner, suddenly just getting pain.. n it ache so badly tat i cannot really walk n sore... like into the bones.. Monday morning also... until i m thinking that could i be lack of calcium as i forgotten to take the calciums pills over the weekend?? I took on monday morning n went back to work... by noon, i m all okay... Maybe is 心理作用。。keke!!

Shall remember to ask gynae at next appt..

lavendery,
use vaccum cleaner anot is depends on the baby lar. Some babies like the vaccum cleaner sound cos ppl say it like they are still in our tummy. Some ppl say that if the baby get very cranky on the vaccum cleaner some baby will calm down. Dunno how true. I didnt try b4 lar.

Thanks 2nd baby...

Wat's the average cost per session if u hire a massage lady?? Not too sure what's the market rate... =)

Ivy... Sometimes it is the way the bb is position that's causing the pain..maybe it is Braxton Hicks contractions which could be painful for some women... but my doc said that it the pain persist for more than 2 hours.. maybe it is best to call the doc...

phyl,
wow u bought so many baby wipes. So far i have a few pigeon packs that was bought long time ago. So i didnt buy any. When my boy is young i do use quite a bit cos he poo 10x per day. But i use a mix of cotton wool and baby wipes.

Morning Ladies,

Going for my chk up later, can c bb again, wonder how big is she now since my last Scan 3 weeks ago.

BB wipes:

I find tat using wipes more convenient when u r cleaning poo as it's really get very messy. NB poos alot esp on BM, tat's y I noe will use alot of wipes thus I stock up when I c sale. Sometimes I will use warm boiled water with cotton wool as well. When u r out, best is use bb wipes and have to clean bb mouth/face after every feed coz if not will have milk/milia spots. BB drools alot as well, can use hanky as well but I find it more clean if use bb wipes, dun 1 2 reuse the hanky too often for cleaning the drool. Normally I will bring 2-3 hanky and bb wipes out.

Juzyounme,

Y can't u just leave all the reno alone first rather than jeopardise ur and bb saftey. Ur HB dun care abt ur well being, all the more u have to care abt urself. Left with few more weeks b4 we will pop, endure it, dun give urself too much stress, wat will come will come, no pt thinking and dwelling over too much. I may sound harsh, if anything happen to u, who take care of ur bb or rather who will take care of u?

Lavendery,

I think rinse type will be better coz more clean, use the broom if ur bb will be waken up by all the noise.

Jowin,

I find/research b4 that winter melon soup can relieve water retention, so ur might like to try it. I drink it about once every week from the beginning.

reddates,

yes when go out bb wipes is very useful. I usually bring 2 types. The pigeon red pack one for cleaning his butt. And the yellow pack one to clean his hands, mouth etc. Now my 1st boy get older liao we use less red ones but more yellow ones.

My check up is tmr. The last time i see my bb is 4 wks ago.

jappooh.. my wipes not as many as reddates one.. keke.. i only have 8 packets now... trying to find another 11 packets only.. i wanna bulk buy now coz cheap nia.. keke

Ivy... dun buy my Hayden's elephant leh. keke.. left one nia!! haha.. at kiddy palace.. got one lion too... hehe... later i go beg my block of wood to buy for Hayden! kekekeke... i work everyday.. keke.. physically in office.. mentally in kiddy palace visualizing my blue elephant.. socially online...

My cat is scared of the vacuum cleaner sound.. depends la.. i think if baby exposed to that sound all the time then shouldnt be scared rite? my cat scared coz hubby once suck her tail into the vacuum.. keke.. then she phobia liao!

lavendery
sound from vaccum cleaner depend on baby. but it is good to have noise around eg tv, radio. so that baby can get use to the surrounding especially during daytime.

phyl,
oh u only have 8 pkts har. I thought u have like 20pkts liao.. haha... I sotong..

I used to buy in bulk from pigeon cos my sis last time have 40% discount. But now dun have liao so didnt buy. Now i left 5pkts so dunno still wan to buy anot.

Phyl,

Ok lah , my wipes not alot lah, just tat now got sale, might as well stock up and save. Last time I oso buy in carton, think is 8 bdls x 3 pkts and some loose pkts of mini one.

Noise,

I train bb to "live" with noise oso, normally will leave the cd player/tv on, so tat he wun get scare easily. Nite time will be silent, noe tat he have to keep quiet and sleep.

Phyl,
The AMK shop which sells cheap Pigeon wipes is at where ah?

Jappooh & reddates,
Hehe, i was abit worried cos my home vaccum cleaner was quite noisy. Hence scare next time when baby is sleeping we cannot do any vaccuming. Maybe i worried too much already :p

Juzyounme,
My house is also still half-way renov done only. We just moved in last year Nov. Lots of reno stuffs are also not done up yet due to budget constraint. There's really no hurry to do everything at a go now esp u're pregnant. Wait till the baby is born and do one by one slowly. Even up till now we have not yet started to prepare for baby's room, its practically still an empty room :p

OIC....phyl my things in your office? i bought the kodomo wipes and annaku wipes....total i think i have arnd 2000 wipes...haha...think enough for stocking up...

reddates,
my boy last time sleep in a very quiet environment. actually is no good cos a little bit of sound will wake him up. So when we walk into the rm (cos he sleep in my MIL rm) we have to be careful and not to make any sound also. Really regret that.. Then slowly we start to change him loh.

So this 2nd one we have to create some noise liao.

lavendery, i saw it at TPY.. not AMK.. its one of the 3 sell cheap toiletries shop.. if i'm not wrong its the first one and its at the bottom shelf opp the sanitary pad shelf.

reddates, ya.. me also think for such things like wipes cheap then should stock up.. its something that we need ma.. i will bring baby out very often to find his daddy so i think wipes are essential.. but if Hayden LS then just carry him to the sink and wash his bum bum la.. that is if at home lor! wah.. tell you all horror story, that time i went Marina Square then got one mummy wash the son's shitty backside at the sink!! worse is got big pieces that cannot go down the hole lor! then tiao there... EEeeeeEEE..

jappooh.. is want to buy.. cannot find and buy yet..

lavendery, as wat jappooh mentions, I also read somewhere that some bbs love the sound of vacuum cleaner. Vacuum cleaner sound is reminiscent of womb sounds, thereby comforting newborns and infants. The sound of a vacuum cleaner works amazingly well to ease colic.

Jappooh, my gal also using the pigeon yellow compact pack. I stock up quite alot cos I find it very useful and handy esp nw they are on food.

phyl, Ohh TPY, my memory is failing me. Nevertheless I go TPY as often too, will try to look for that shop when i drop by there. Thanks.

2nd Baby, our womb is the reminiscent of vaccum cleaner? Never know its so noisy one. All along i tot its a very slient and peaceful place for baby to grow and sleep in :p

MOrning ALL~! wow. i dream im having a premature baby. hahah dreamt alot of guai guai things recently hehhe

anyway who is going to TMC to try breast pumps?? =)

Vaginal infection
Wondering if anyone kenna? My gynae had done the swap test for me and mentioned that its something like Strep B bacterial.

She said its a very common bacterial infection which affects pregnant woman; it could led to possible pre-labour and might even cause brain and lung damage to baby. She presently putting me on oral medication for 1 week and said i must hv dripping on my day of delivery, the dripping will have antibiotics inside to prevent the bacterials from passing into the baby when deliver *worried*

lavendery... i had it earlier on in my pregnancy.. doc gave me some oral antibiotics... but i think closer to the due date she will swap me one more time to see whether I need to have an antibiotic drip when giving birth... The chances of brain damages is about 1:2000... Dun have to worry.. so long as the doc knows about it. the situation is under control...

This bacteria does not affect only pregnant women... It can live in all of us... just like the all the bacteria that live in our gut... but it usually wouldn't make us sick... just that in pregnancy, it can lead to some complications like pre-term labour and affect the bb...

But u shouldn't worry unneccesarily... I was initially worried but if hb not worry than I shouldn't be... he knows better =)

LuthAdel Oh. hahaha i wan to prepare ma hehe. EH you plan your leave liao buay? im so stress sia.. duno when taking leave. duno when baby will come out also.

phyl ... your story about the mummy washing her baby's bum in the sink so gross ... I nearly spit out my coffee .. lol!!

Haiyah, you should've told her off .. how can anyone be that inconsiderate? At least WIPE off the poo with wipes till it's clean then can wash at the sink .. but even then, that's still an unhygienic thing to do what .. it's a PUBLIC toilet .. other people will be using the sink.

fabbie .. errrr ... stimulating your nipples now might trigger contractions .. very very small chance la .. but STILL. So don't test your pump first till baby is here .. lol
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospi</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Raven_1313</TD><TD>1-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang / Simei</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shirley Ang</TD><TD>1-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Xiao Pooh</TD><TD>2-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr H C Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Bunnipet</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prof P C Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lilee</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr M George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Echo</TD><TD>4-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Bubble pearl</TD><TD>5-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt A / ESH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Esthers</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Lemiko</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jolynash</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Evonne Tay</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Funshine</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Balestier</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Old Airport Rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Carmen</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang / Jurong East</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Amber</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Chereen</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Tamms</TD><TD>9-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Meredith</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Pris</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chia Yee Tien</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mummyhamster</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Spaghetti</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Summergoh</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>11-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jowinbaby</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Reddates</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Decbaby</TD><TD>13-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr K K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Liig</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Ikeike</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Dolphin</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tammy Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Snowger</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Santorini</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Jazlyn</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Phylicia (phyl)</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun Ring</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Mydarlings</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Pipipapa</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Jacqueline Ng</TD><TD>16-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>16-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Y Y</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mamamamia</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Emeraldbride</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Macpherson</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Tulle</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Dee</TD><TD>19-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Y G Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Girl80</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>Dr K H Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRLS</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Vickie</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Charis Tan</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr S C Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>AdelChia</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Mum13</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dakota Cres</TD><TD></TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Mimi (mimizz)</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Xiaohwa</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hippomummy</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Ah Bur</TD><TD>22-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Juzyounme</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Marsiling</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Winnie171175</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands / Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Lavendery</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Maidenleak</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>YL Polaris</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Mummymummy</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Chantalle</TD><TD>29-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bkt BJ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>ScaletFGal</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Xuelyn</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Toonies23</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Whampoa</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Smiley74</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Mum2ndx</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ivy, i can meet u thurs evening if u want. coz hubby working night shift.. let me know la.

i have yeast infection for many years liao.. earlier on in 1st tri also kena, but GP and gynae dun wanna give me pessary coz say too early.. now i have greenish discharge which is not itchy so i ignore lor.. gynae nv say anything so i assume its ok..

its sugar triggered as well as hygiene.. my past dr told me not to wash my sister too clean and also dun take too many sweet stuff or yeasty stuff.. no worries la.. leave it to gynae.. they will know what to do..

i also understand that it depends on which strand of bateria will coz a particular "complication"- i read that strep B is common and unless strep B is sever, if not wont cause what u mentioned.. the more "deadly" bacteria would be chlymidia - dunno how to spell.. that can cause eye infection or even blindness..

Back