Iluvbli55,
Congrats on ur 2nd boy. Rest well.
Peanut,Alibaba,
Yep, i brought R to see EYS TCM when she was 6 months old and 9 months old when she had cough on both occasions. After taking the med, it helped R to cough out her phlegm and she recovered quite fast. But now that she is a toddler, making her drink the med is very difficult. In my opinion, i prefer R seeing EYS TCM over western doc. However for fever when i needed immediate relief n fast results, bobian got to bring her see ang mo doc. Seeing R took westen med for fever for 2 weeks made me so heart pain. Hated seeing them take so much med at such a tender age. Hope Ni ni get well soon.
Lynn,
I intro the whole egg to R after she's slightly over 13 months. I cooked her scrambled egg, steamed egg, hard boiled egg and fried egg.
Wtan,
I may be bringing her for MMR end this month, PD did told me no scientific proof of MMR causing Autism and said exposing her to more diseases n viruses as a result of no MMR vaccination is worse. I think will pass MMRV though.