(2008/11) November 2008


Milderina,
Do u carry bb over the toilet seat, or do u let her sit on a bb toilet seat/ring? If carry, very tiring on the back leh. Is our kiddo big enough to sit on the bb toilet seat/ring (dunno what's the word for it) huh? U're right, like that no need to wash dirty potty, hor.

Snnowy,
I thot, with 2, already the hse is up-side down. So what's another??
kao_laugh.gif
.
Hehe, having said that, my factory is closed after #2. Now I already taboleh tahan. I really salute those with 3 and/or more.
 
Jes,
Come to Compass Point this week end lah. Atrium got some musical-themed promotion/event. I juz walk past it, didn't check it out. If I go later, I check out what it's all abt, then post it here.
 
Kiki, Alibaba:
I'm also not sure abt the pregnant avoid MMR thing. Its wad my colleague's gynae adviced her. Maybe check with your gynae and PD better. Maybe that gynae just being kiasi.


Nut:
Then you muz learn to be ninja lor.
happy.gif




Kiki:
Transfer is only ok if you are sure of the reason why they are being transfered and the reason is good - you prob need to be able to speak to prev employer to know. Dun ever take agency's word for it. I find Stene Employment not bad. They did my maid's home leave documents for me & were previously used by my parents long long long long long time ago.


Re: Diaper training
My gal not diaper trained leh. We ask her to tell us when she needs to do big biz. She did.... but after she has done it. Tell us to change diaper for us. Faintz.


Anyone going to the expo fair, can tell me if you see Sun Japan baby wipes there? Its a yellow packaging with all Jap words. 100 pcs in 1 pack de. Xie xie.
 
aly nat,
eehh... got difference hor. Like the hurricans that blow through, got different categories based on the size and strength.

Likewise for the kiddos lah. If only 1 kiddo, then the hurrican in yur house prob measures only F1. Then when have 2 kiddos, it increases to F3 which is quite siong and sometimes maybe coupled with the odd volcanic eruption. But once got 3 kiddos, alamak... not just the hurrican increase to F5 category (which is disaster) but it also comes with Tsunami and earthquake! hahaahah... Total mayhem and chaos eruputs.
kao_laugh.gif
kao_laugh.gif
 
Dymples,
U very funny leh. but hor, i believe u. Maybe Olwen can add to these.....
Whether with 1 kid or more, I hope all these eruptions lessen as they grow up, and we grow old.
 
Wah, 12noon onli, n everybody zhun zhun disappear for lunch. such envy. 12 noon to me means I hv to feed lunch to my little one. I wish I am back to employment...
kao_cry.gif
 
hi Dymples, thanxs for the kiddy's sales info. will go snap up the wet wipes this weekend

kiki, u can go try to drink soursop juice. it help to curb nausea too.

olwen, i stay in sengkang. =) move here since july last year. previously leave with mil in tampines.

nut, just to share. since u travel alots, why dun u join this webby too & it also for gd causes. coz each member join & leave review, it will donate 20cents to salvation army. so for gd cause, why not? im a member too coz i love travelling but eversince i hav kid, i tone down alots.. haiz.. mother's love.
 
hi aly_nat, haha, u also a SAHM? me too! where u stay? but im also working at the same time. i set up an headhunting firm last year. at least still earning my own $. dun like to take $ my hubby.. keke..
 
re: potty training
Once Lucas brought out the potty from the toilet and leave it on the floor outside. The next moment, he is in a standing-squat position trying to poo poo out already. I'm sure he wanted to poo on the potty but too late. SO cute.

Another time, after his milk feed in the morning, he kept told my MIL "Hmm Hmm" so MIl faster bring him go potty.

Mildy, I feel like train Lucas on toilet bowl seat so I dun have to clear the potty too! I fancied a Thomas & Friends toilet bowl seat for kids that cost $50+ ... but everyone told mi dun waste money.
 
Darlest,
ya. SAHM, n trying very hard not to think abt going back to employment. Got once, I went to Raffles Place to meet some friends for lunch on a weekday. I felt so miserable looking at the office-attired community. At that time, I wondered to myself what hv I got myself into? But when I reach home n see my gals, the feeling was gone.
happy.gif


Wow, headhunting firm? how does it work, huh? Was that what u did b4 u became SAHM? Sounds like u hv the best of both worlds, isn't it?

Me also in SK. Which part of SK do u live?
 
aly_nat, haiz..ya me too! i fully understand how u feel! had this kind of feeling like urs too!
i does my cold call at home to those company tat might need headhunting services & i source my candidates in my databased at home. once awhile the client will want to meet me & i will get my hb to take leave & take care of my gal while im out for an hr or two. but this does not happen often. & my gal will cry & scream when she see me change clothes coz she know im going out & she scare i didnt bring her along. so i always get my hb bring her go downstair while i change.

no.. i was in a different industry before become SAHM but also do sales. i chanced upon this opportunity & set up a headhunt firm with my other gf..
rivervale crescent. urself?
 
clear potty
it's too gross at the thought of having to clear the shit and urine... i was tinking everytime line the potty with layers of toilet paper so hopefully tat will make clearing easily...
 
Jes-haha.. its esp SMELLY when they grow up and eat our food... its STINKO. kekekeke.

Actually I think its easier to toilet train them once they can talk and listen to us.. now think will be 'tiring' for us also.
 
Enne, ya super stink de lor... but what to do, mama all very wei-ta de. and somehow i tink i've gotten use to my gal's stinko shit oso, haha

we have quite alot of NE mummies here.

olwen, when fly kite again? :p
 
Jes-Yeah lo.. i can 'differentiate' my 2 kids poo smell liao.. haa..

OLWEN-PLS SMS ME IF GOT FLY KITE HOR..
aiya.. I haven't bought any kite yet..

tat day Jes, did u fly kite?
 
Enne, i believe! haha, cos clear their shit too often liao mah.

me no fly kite that time leh, just PR around with the rest.
happy.gif


oops olwen dun humtung me for "arrowing" u for the kite flying event, kekeke
 
wah
today topic is SAI.....
My gal poo poo in potty for quite some while liao.. Yes v disgusting.. esp when its soft sai + hard sai + urine + e smell... blek!!! i tink liao also wan to vomit.. but most of the time its my MIL let her umm umm so i dun get to see it all the time.. e times that i make her umm.. i quickly see a bit then bring it toilet flushed away - not breathing of cos..

Darlest
ha... no la i dun travel often la.. jus coincidental planning Beijing and Bintan in Apr/May.. tink in avg i travel twice a yr ba.. at least one is company's
 
back from the fair! kekek...

dymples,
its at expo. but sad leh, this year cannot sign up for the mother and baby magazine.

aly_nat,
i dun use the toilet seat for babies. kekek... i just let them sit on the toilet like we do and hold on to them. now that charlene is 3 she knows how to climb onto it and hold on herself. still training mei mei on it.

fifi,
didnt c that there leh.

jo,
i use to like to buy a lot of potty, then hor i realised that i hate to empty the potty especially with freshly baked cakes. so i dun use them now n plop them over the toilet bowl then flush when they finish. kekek...
 
Mildy-can ah?? tat time i was back at my mum place.. my boy wanna poo.. there no potty.. so we try hold him over the toilet bowl.. but he can't poo.. think not used to it.. needs to poo in potty!..
I think nid to get those baby butt toilet cover put on top train them..
 
nut, ahh.. i see. twice a year, not bad liao. u keen to leave hotel review? can do charity also.

hi enne, rivervale crescent. urself? my side here can see the punggol sea..
 
Enne, sure! i like to PR with fellow mummies cos sure hv lots of common topics to talk abt
happy.gif


mildy, any good buys at the fair?

Shit
the only time i almost vomit on my gal's poo was when she's admitted in hospital and must be all the super poisonous shit tat was passed out, super duper smelly until i can't clean her cos almost puke and MIL got to take over...
 
Peanut,
Wah, u very direct lah, n descriptive
happy.gif
. Good thing u working gals only see these posts after your lunch break.
So lucky, your company have company trips. last time, my company only organise company trips for sales n marketing staff.

Enne/Jes,
u both r unbelievable and gross - what with your differenciation of s***t! I'm likely to be like Peanut, dun breathe n juz flush away. I think they r same s**t different day.

Anyone has recommendation as to which type of bb toilet seat to buy? Is it "one-size-fit-all" toilet seat? think I'll buy while kiddy palace having sale.
 
my little fighter poo is super smelly.. coz u know la. he drinking the 'special' milk and it really got a 'SPECIAL' flavour as compared to normal milk.. haa

But i got used to it. la.. but HB still pinch nose.. haa.
 
hahahaha.. my gal poo poo also veerrrrryyyy smeeellyyyy too! . so when she poo in her pamper i straight away will know. have not toilet trained her too. so envy of lynn's boy.
 
aly_nat, surely got different kind of shit everytime, depending on what they eat mah. and esp if my gal poos out hard shit, i will in fact "take a closer look" and even touch it over a wet tissue, cos wanna know how hard it really it.. i know u must be tinking tsk tsk tsk...

enne, i agree, we mummies will get used to it, but the men dun cos they dun clear their shit lor, haha

oh no... i'm still shit talking non-stop :p
 
Jes,
I went to walk walk at Compass Point just now. There's this musical event going on. I think it is a road show by Sonare music school n another school. Since mar 13, different day, different timing got different event. either workshop or short performances by the respective school students.
Today 5-6pm, there's a piano workshop by Sonare. Free. Left 2 places.
On Sunday, 4pm to 4.30, there's performance. 5-6pm, there's a percussion workshop. But hor, like nothing very interesting leh. My opinion lah.
 
enne,
so far ok leh, though both of them uses potty at my aunt's, they are ok to use the toilet bowl. sometimes charlene will come tell me "mummy, i can shit at home but not at yi po's house." wakakka...

jes,
hm... NUK is pretty cheap, ard 20% discount i think. advent price wise i dun think there is much difference. heinz is quite cheap too i got this biscotti at 3 for $6.50 (taste quite good). Nestle for me i got the Gerber star biscuits 2 bottle for $11.50. got huggies and pampers but i didnt go c but i saw a lot of ppl buying.

oh and there is the food festival next door, so go baby fair liaos can go eat next door. yummy.......
 
aly_nat-I saw tat too, been there for quite a while.. the big piano.. big guitar...
I also nvr stop to take a 2nd look, don't look 'fun'.
 
Dymples,
I love the way you describe the kiddos. Wahaha. Think Olwen will be facing wif all these since she has 3 of the same age.


Fifi
I think your colleage's gynae is right on pregnant woman getting in contact with MMR. When I brought my #1 to her MMR jab, 2 weeks before I was due, the doctor refused to give, mentioning abt a whole lots of risks but I told her I will not be able to bring her back for jab after delivery cos I will be handling both by myself.
The doctor made me sign an agreement that I was informed of all risks and I volunteered to go ahead to let her take the jab.
I was also told not to handle her poo for the next 2 weeks.


Aly_nat,
I also find all poo the same. all smelly
happy.gif
 
darlest: thanks! i think i will try your method. hope Brandon can walk soon!

gal_dolphin: wow! good job! mine still got accident. poo poo still don know.. still teaching.. but he very funny, bring him go urine just a while ago, less than 10 min can go again.. my mom say weather cold, keep wan to urine..haha..
got such logic one meh?
 
hi mummies,
brot my girl for her assessment and jab this morn. she's finally over 9kg!hahah..will be bringing her for MMR in a month's time.

took some sample of Gain FM from PD's clinic at the same time coz i am planning to let her try some soon since I plan to wean her off by e time she is 2 yrs. Just hope she will be willing to drink it from her cup! will prob try to intro fresh milk to her too..

Re: potty training
i have bot a potty for grandma's place but apparently she doesnt keep stil and keeps standing up! i am thinking of getting one for my home too so I can try to train her soon too. that means i will slowly change to pull ups. She is still using normal Mamy Poko ones coz her skin seems to be quite sensitive to the elastic on the Mamy Poko pull ups. Any other recommendation of soft and comfy pull ups?
 


Back
Top